[PP-09] <<Bandit Camp>>

Cordelia hummed as she waved the NPC goodbye as she watched him leave and turn the corner.

A bandit camp, huh? Interesting. Well, not really. She knew how easily this quest could be completed, and its rewards weren't that good in general, but she was aiming to get every quest she could get done, so she might as well finish this one, even if its rewards are ass, and when she meant ass, she meant complete ass. She would barely gain any experience at this point in time, she was sure she would get unlucky with the Col amount she was supposed to get.

Her light and pale haori cascaded down her body as she equipped it, along with her katana sheath-- which appeared on the right side of her hip, strapped on to the piece of cloth that hung around her waist. 

Well, time to get this booty quest done and over with!

@LiZzie

Spoiler

LVL: 35 | HP: 700/700 | EN: 70/70 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

INVENTORY: 

☆ T2 Katana | Haunted Verdict: [Cursed] 4 HLY, 4 DMG
 T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]
☆ x4 Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion: +3 DMG 

CONSUMED:
N/A

SKILLS:

☆ R3 Accuracy Familiar Mastery: 3 ACC
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
> FEROCITY MOD: +1 DMG
☆ R1 Hiding Skill: +1 Stealth Rating
☆ R1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

LiZzie, after gathering some gear with Ariel, Ariel and LiZzie part ways for a while. Before parting ways, Ariel recommends to travel to floor 9 for a quest that involves combat of some sorts. She advises LiZzie to take on the quest in a party, for safety. So she, having been told that there is a group of bandits on the ninth floor that likes to control all the good grinding locations, She was approached by an NPC warrior to clear the area so that everyone can have an equal share of the monsters.. So LiZzie find accepts the quest and searches for a party member. LiZzie walks to the center of the town to look for a companion. The NPC runs past her quickly and then stops further down, where another player accepts the quest and then continues running. "Hey, um, do you want to work with me, please?" @Cordelia

Edited by LiZzie

Cordelia blinked as a brunette came up to her. "Aren't you a bit too low-leveled to be taking this quest?" She asked, deadpanning. The more closer she looked at her the more she realized that she hadn't even risen above level one yet. Guess she would have to carry another soul today.

"Sure, whatever I guess," she shrugged. Her raven familiar, Pacco, tilted his head quizzically at the girl, his red eyes boring into her own before he shook his head, ruffling up his feathers on Cordelia's shoulder. 

"Alright, let's just go and get this over with," she sighed, nodding to the girl before she started to walk to the town's exit.

"Just stay out of combat and out of my way. I'll be able to kill these thugs in a hit, so just lay off for a minute or two, okay?" She asked, turning her head to look at the other player briefly before she turned it back forward. 

"You can just call me Cordelia, and this is Pacco," she introduced, pointing to the ball of feathers on shoulder.

@LiZzie

Jeez this lady, she must be very strong... And her name is Cordelia, Huh.. "Yeah, I'm low leveled, but weren't you too at one point?" She smirks at her. "I'm LiZzie. It's nice to need you, Cordelia." "Oh!" She says as she remembers to send a party invite. "Here you go."

LiZzie follows Cordelia and her raven familiar, Pacco, to the exit gates, and starts practicing swinging her one-handed longsword. "Huh." She says. "This is a strong sword, that is for a beginner's, anyways.." On the way, to the Bandit Campsite, she notices something awfully similar about Cordelia that she had seen in Ariel. They seem to have a weird vibe to them. But, she puts that thought behind her. They arrive at the bandit camp, she pulls out her sword.

She gets in a defensive position, in case they get attacked by the bandits. "Go on she wispers to @Cordelia."

Cordelia looked at the girl from the corner of her eye and sighed. "Yeah, but I wasn't stupid enough to take on a quest where the enemy could kill me four times over," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She was already being nice enough to bring a-- mind you-- level one on a quest, she didn't see the need to be any more nicer to her.

Cordelia grudgingly accepted the party invitation and cursed under her breath.

"You chose a one-handed sword?" Cordelia queried, raising a brow at the girl. "You are you really going to be looking for a strong sword, then? You're usually supposed to be using a shield with that kinda of weapon," she mentioned, shrugging her shoulders. "Whatever, I guess. Do whatever the hell you want."

Cordelia unsheathed her katana from its hold and look over to LiZzie. "Stay put," she warned, "or those bandits aren't going to be the only thing you need to worry about," she muttered, shooting her a glance before dashing into the shadows behind the four bandits. Pacco lifted off of her shoulders, circling over the NPCs before a pair of red glowing eyes appeared behind two. With swift movements, Cordelia quickly executed two of the bandits, though one of them managed to stab her in the back--literally-- with one of their daggers.

Cordelia let out a small laugh as she watched her HP bar drain less than a quarter of her health. ''Nice try," she giggled right before bolts of white hot static erupted from her pierced haori, paralyzing the bandit.

Spoiler

ID: 133259
BD: 4+3=7, Hit [Keen Activates]
15x13=195

ID: 133260
BD: 2+3=5, Miss
MD: 10, Hit [PARALYZE]
90+2-5=87 700-87=613

ID: 133261
BD: 3+3=6, Hit
15x13=195

ID: 133262
BD: 1, Miss
MD: 3-3=1, Miss

Bandit #1: HP: 0/100 | 90 DMG
Bandit #2: HP: 100/100 | 90 DMG
Bandit #3: HP: 0/100 | 90 DMG
Bandit #4: HP: 100/100 | 90 DMG

HP: 613/700 | EN: 59/70 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

LiZzie watches as Cordelia unsheathed her katana from its hold and look over to LiZzie. "Stay put," she warned, "or those bandits aren't going to be the only thing you need to worry about," she muttered, shooting her a glance before dashing into the shadows behind the four bandits. Wait.. LiZzie says in her head. Did she threaten to kill me? I would really die, and she's fine with that? I should be more careful when teaming up with others... LiZzie sees Cordelia kill two of the bandits with her katana, Only to miss the other two and get stabbed by them. I see Cordelia's HP bar slowly drain a bit. She's got this, I believe in her, she's on the front. LiZzie stays hidden, like she was told, eagerly waiting for the combat to end.

LiZzie is taken by storm, as she watches @Cordelia in awe. Cool.. she says in her head. 

Edited by LiZzie

Cordelia huffed as she weaved her way through the two last remaining bandits, slashing at their thin bodies before each of their HP gauges dropped to zero, thus making them disappear into thin air in forms of thin blue crystals.

"That took longer than expected," she puffed, shaking her head as she sheathed her katana. Black feathers fluttered down beside as she felt Pacco land on her shoulder barely noticeably. She didn't think she would get used to his new weight so fast, but it turned out she did. Humans are strange things, adapting to things in a blink of the eye.

She looked over to LiZzie and raised an eyebrow. At least she did what Cordelia told her to. "Alright, that's it for the quest," she sighed, clapping her hands to get rid of the dust before she crossed them over each other. "Wasn't much to it, really."

ID: 133277
BD: 5+3=8, Hit
15x13=195

ID: 133278
15x13=195

Bandit #2: HP: 0/100 | 90 DMG
Bandit #4: HP: 0/100 | 90 DMG

HP: 613/700 | EN: 49/70 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

Hmm, she says to herself. He's pretty strong, I should watch myself... "yeah it seemed easy for you. Okay, let's go." She thinks a bit. "What did you get?" LiZzie asks. In curiosity, "did they drop anything?" LiZzie puts her new sword, The Dark Striker, back in her sheathe. "Anyways, let's go. I have a feeling that you want to get away from me right about now." "Let's head back into town." LiZzie walks in the direction of the town, and calls out to Cordelia. "Hey, why do you hate me so much? I didn't do anything to you. And I can take care of myself, I've been doing that for the last 2, almost 3 years. Not just myself but all the players down in the town of beginnings on floor one. Thank you very much." She continues walking.

LiZzie enters the town and she searches for a place to stay for the night. @Cordelia

Edited by LiZzie

"Nothing much," she shrugged, "just a couple of Col. It'll be distributed later when the quest window pops up," she sniffed lazily. 

Cordelia rolled her eyes. This chick was seriously acting like a Mary Sue. "I never said I hated you, and I think it's pretty obvious you can't take care of yourself," she scoffed, raising an eyebrow with her as she caught up with the brunette. "What are you? Level one?" She asked, tapping the side of her chin with an unamused expression. "You do know that this quest is for level twenties, right?" She questioned, rolling her eyes again.

"If you call that taking care of yourself, then by all means, keep doing what you're doing," Cordelia said with a bitter laugh, raising her hands in 'defeat'. It's really a miracle that this girl was still alive, especially with that process. 

Man, she just wanted to go home.

LiZzie decides to turn back and tag along with @Cordelia. "Hey, why do you have to be like that." She sighs. "I get it you think I'm way out of it. But do you have to be an ass about everything? I get it you could kill me in one swing of a blade, do you really think that I don't know that? That every single creature up here could easily end my life? So if you're going to be that person who kills me, then do it. Kill the girl who is risking her life on higher floors to make sure the younger players who are scared to death on the first floor, have hope, or can even eat more than once every few days!" She tells her. "Let's just get this over with... I rather not wait any longer, if we do, you'll probably kill me in annoyance, which I rather not happen."

Edited by LiZzie

Several heads turned their way as the girl went on and on about wanting Cordelia to kill her? Cordelia looked around and frowned, shrugging her shoulders to the people who spared them a glance before she turned back to LiZzie.

Cordelia looked up at the girl and deadpanned. "Well, if you're trying to teach the younger players how to be suicidal than you're doing a might fine job of it," she commented, scoffing. "If you really want to give them hope, then at least be reasonable with your choices."

She was pretty sure you couldn't starve to death in this game anyway.

The platinum haired player looked at her dead in the eye and squinted. Maybe this girl really was suicidal. "So you want me to kill you?" Cordelia asked slowly, raising an eyebrow as she gave the girl a once over. "Sorry to ruin your plans but I don't really do that kind of stuff, not to mention that killing you wouldn't give me any benefit," she sighed, shaking her head. 

"Man you really do got a death wish if you want a random stranger you just met to kill you."

With a gutteral and feral roar LiZzie launched herself off of the overhang like a gigantic monstrous comet which came crashing down amid the cluster of bodies towards the final Bandit. As she arose from her crouch she called on the energy she had and felt the satisfying surge as the energy poured through her into her one handed sword, galas, causing it to begin glowing and vibrating as the lava animated sword crested and lashed out with her new sword swinging it in a wide arc that flew in a blur. Her footing wasn't fully set do this attack but, luckily, LiZzie hit her strike at the solo Bandit it smashed into it multiple times as if she was cutting bushes with a machete. The lone Bandit lashed out with their short sword but LiZzie swung her sword up knocking it's strike away harmlessly. "Take this you damn scoundrel!"

Stats

Spoiler

STATS:

Level: 4

HP: 80/80

EN: 8

DMG: 3

LD: +1

+1 Stealth Detection

+2 Accuracy

SP USED 5/9

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

►Searching
1 Rank
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.
Description: Increases your perception, making it easier to find treasure, detect hidden creatures, and increases your chance of obtaining better loot from monsters.

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» 

Sword Arts:

1H Sword:

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

1H Perfect Galas [T1]+2 DMG +1 ACC

1H  Perfect The Dark Striker [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy +1 Paralyze

DPS Package
» 1H Rare Beginners Sword [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy

(6) T1 Materials

(3) Starter Heath Potions (50HP)

Vanity Beginners armor 

Col: 610

Combat status

Spoiler

STATS:

DMG: 4

+1 Stealth Detection

+2 Accuracy

SP USED 5/9

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

►Searching
1 Rank
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.
Description: Increases your perception, making it easier to find treasure, detect hidden creatures, and increases your chance of obtaining better loot from monsters.

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

-----Combat status----

ID: 134168

BD: 8+2 ACC (Hit)

Basic Attack: 3 DMG @bandit

Bandit #1 77/80 HP 27 DMG

Bandit: attacks LiZzie

ID: 134172

MD: 4 (Miss)

LiZzie 80/80HP

Edited by LiZzie
Error
  • 1 year later...
Spoiler
Spoiler

LiZzie lands her sword strike with ease, right across the bandit's chest. She sees the bandit tank the hit, and he lunges at her with his sword. With lightning fast reflexes, she steps back, and then to the side, dodging the sword strike. She readies herself to attack again, she runs up to the bandit, aiming at it's chest. "I can do this! I have to!" She steps to the side, and then back to the other side, an agile way to find an opening on her target, and to dodge incoming strikes. "Arghhhh!" Come on Liz, come on, you can do this. She leaps over top of the bandit, and sticks the landing, she then lunges with her sword, hoping to strike him, and strike him hard. She aims for their abdomen *shling* the sound of her sword, cutting through the air, with speed oh so fast.. The blade nears her target.

Combat status:

Spoiler

STATS:

DMG: 4

+1 Stealth Detection

+2 Accuracy

SP USED 9/9

-Snake bite

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

►Searching
1 Rank
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

-----Combat status----

ID:196920

BD: 9+2ACC (Minor Crit +1DMG)

Snake bite: 10 DMG @bandit

Bandit #1 67/80 HP 27 DMG

Bandit: attacks LiZzie

ID:196921

MD: 2 (Miss)

LiZzie 80/80HP

Edited by LiZzie
Just now, LiZzie said:

LiZzie lands her sword strike with ease, right across the bandit's chest. She sees the bandit tank the hit, and he lunges at her with his sword. With lightning fast reflexes, she steps back, and then to the side, dodging the sword strike. She readies herself to attack again, she runs up to the bandit, aiming at it's chest. "I can do this! I have to!" She steps to the side, and then back to the other side, an agile way to find an opening on her target, and to dodge incoming strikes. "Arghhhh!" Come on Liz, come on, you can do this. She leaps over top of the bandit, and sticks the landing, she then lunges with her sword, hoping to strike him, and strike him hard. She aims for their abdomen *shling* the sound of her sword, cutting through the air, with speed oh so fast.. The blade nears her target.

Combat status: