[F17] Obsidian Invasion

Objective: Heal Citizens
Final CD: First aid (1/2 posts)

As Zandra was sitting in her favourite chair in the livingroom, sipping on a cup of hot choclate while looking at the fire. The virtual flames liking the neverending burning wood. It was then, when she had so nice and comfortable time, that the notification for a mail in the inbox sounded. Zandra let out a long and deep sigh. ‘’Really? Cant I get just one calm day.’’ Her hand automatically opened the menu and she red the mail. ‘’Cant be serious.’’ She sighed again. ‘’Well, guess there is no choice. Zita!’’ as Zandra rose and went out her estate and headed to the 17th floor, a winged creature followed her and circled high above. The kingseagle that was her best friend in this death world.

As she had warped to the floor, there was total chaos with people being all over the place. Zandra saw some familiar faces but didn’t bother to disturb them since they looked busy with different tasks. There was a lot of players here already, would she even be useful at all. That when she spotted a tent. Or more like four poles with a big blanket between them to work as a roof. Under it was someone that looked like some kind of priestess, taking care of bodies on the ground. Zandra immediately unequipped her axe and went to the small group. At first she thougth they was dead, but actually the was only wounded. Zandra kneeled down by own and immideatly activated her first aid skill.

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objective: Healing Citizen

When Rei suddenly got a quest alert, he was surprised, weren’t quests meant to be non-intrusive and only alerts when you got near them? He looked over at his friends who were all clearly thinking the same thing as they ate breakfast.

Obsidian Invasion, a large event special quest taking place on the 17th floor.

Seriously, what was the point of this quest alert for low level players like them, it seemed incredibly pointless for them to take part, unless they had a death wish or something.

Apparently the enemy army had taken over the village and left, declaring the main force will come in a few days time, leaving the destruction and chaos behind, Players were asked to deal with it somehow…

At first, they wrote it off because it seemed to be far beyond their capabilities at this moment when they were worried about the 2nd floor, let alone the 17th, they found that the current objective was helping civilians… that’s all well and good, but they would just be slaughtered if they had to fight anything.

But quest rewards were usually good, and it was a large event, they could just let the others do the fighting, so long as they got a participation reward, it was good enough. Without thinking too deeply on it, they accepted the quest.

The next thing they knew, they were in Larissa, a small town in the 17th floor, supposedly Greek themed, all they could see now was a marble based town with broken statues, fires and smoke clogging the sky.

“What the hell?” Rei sighed as the four of them crashed to the ground, having been in seated positions when teleported, suddenly lacking a chair, the four fell over. He glanced over at the quest tracker, “The hell? Most of it’s already been done already,” he stood up and looked around,

“Look! Someone’s trapped under that rubble!” Yuta pointed over, seeing a few injured children stumbling around the area,

“Come on!” Rei waved, running over with the others to help, picking up one of the intact potions on the ground, `Healing Potion`, that ought to help.

ID# 133333

CD: 7 = Healed 1 Citizen

Edited by Tsurei

Objective: Healing Citizens
ID: 133334
CD: 2
[shifting objectives is a free action since fortifications were completed]

An had literally no idea what she was doing. At the very least, she was good for lifting, but once the wall building entered another phase, the NPC gave her instructions she couldn't clearly comprehend -- probably the noise, she told herself in assurance -- and one too many blunders got her booted out of the group.

Why did you even get yourself involved with that? You were never good at manual labor. Stupid Harriette.

Luckily, as the silver-haired player wandered the streets depressed, she found another job! According to a person who stopped her on the way (definitely not because she looked lost), the players in the medical tent were in need of potions from the apothecary. An sweatdropped as she stared at the map they presented her. "Why... did they even set up tent that far?"

"I think the better question is, why did they build the apothecary at a far corner of the town," Leah scoffed. An practically froze as the red-haired woman dismissed her scout and strolled up to her with a hand on her hip. She was here, too? Now An felt extremely out of place. "They needed to be close to where all the wounded are coming from, hence, the medical tent being somewhere off-center. Get that, kid? All you need to do is run back-and-forth. I'm sure you could manage it."

An thought that last sentence was missing a word. Then An thought maybe it was intentional and she lit up.

"I-I'll do my best!"

Practically jumping for joy at the indirect compliment, she ran towards the apothecary, skidded around a corner and kept up the same pace without looking and she only noticed the chain reaction blooming in the most randomest of places when she was already -- 

Thud.

An had unintentionally joined the dogpile.

Why does this always happen to me?!?!

Edited by Andromeda

By the time the blonde had reached the 'event' location, the initial damage has been almost completely mitigated. Nearing the settlement of Larissa the blonde frowned at the damage that has been done, houses turned to ashes; the greenish marble iconic to this settlement turned dark and now littered with debris. Not too long ago did she come here, meet with Queen Delia and brought her the Nemean Lion's mane as a gift. Out of frustration, she grabbed one of the busy NPC by the scruff and interrogated him, she wasn't in the mood for pleasantries.

Her frow loosened up, as her grip on the young man, as she heard that the walls have been reinforced, the royal family saved and nearly all the fire put down. When he finished she gently let go of him. "Sorry for that.." she added, the NPC simply nodding back. "Tell me how I can help!" A small smile appearing as the NPC hurriedly told her the mechanics behind it. With a wave they parted ways, more calm now, the blonde began writing a message as she made her way towards the center of the setlement- 

She passed by the Royal family and stopped briefly to pay her respects to the queen: "Its good to see one of my warriors come to my aid!" "You honor me, my queen! I'm pleased to see you're well." she looked around them and continued "despite the circumstances." Delia frowned for a moment, then hid her displeasured expression behind a fan "Yes, they took us by surprise but I'll have them pay for what they did to my beautiful city!" she gazed in the distance, towards the ominous obsidian citadel. The blonde didn't recall seeing such a structure when she was here last time, a part of the event as well, she assumed. "When the time comes, I hope I can count on you to help me deal with this... nuisance; as you did with that Nemean Lion." A small grin came across Ariel's feature as she replied. "It will be my pleasure..."

After making her leave from the queen's side, Ariel knew where she would head to next. While healing wasn't one of her skills, she would help the wounded in any way she could. She knew another that would come to that place as well and his servants would prove more useful than both he and her.

Healing Citizens

ID#133335  CD:3 (No potion)

6?/10 Citizens healed

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Ceres groaned as she felt something warm and soft bump into her. "Mmrgmm..." She shifted her face, pressing it further into the muddy ground. "Five more minutes please...." THen there was shuffling. Ceres lifted herself off the ground, half her face covered in mud.

NIGHT was sprawled out on top of her. "Ehh? NIGHT?" Ceres asked as she groggily rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing in my bed?"" It took a few seconds for Ceres to click that no, they were not lying in bed together, and if they were that would have rasied a lot more questions.

"Wait.. Oh WAIT The fires!" Ceres stumbled, trying to stand up but slipped, forgetting NIGHT was still on top of her.

THUD

Down came another person who was unlucky enough to trip over her. Ceres couldn't help but laugh. "Haha, Skeleton right? Do you have a bone to pick with me?" She patted him on the head. "What brings you down to the mud club today?" She asked with a smile.

Ceres was trying to make light of the situation but it was clear she was very, very tired. She was short of breath, soaked with sweat and water - and her hair clung to her face.

@NIGHT  @Skeleton

Skeleton attempted to roll over on to his back now that the pile seemed to be breaking apart. From what he understood, he had tripped over Ceres. Who was having a dirt nap. This marks the second time today he's fallen flat on his face. He picked his face out of the dirt, rubbing most of the earth off so he could see and speak without having the earthy flavours invading his orifices.

"I swear I am up to no skulduggery. I'm just trying to help but here I am being beaten up by the ground."

Skeleton's attempt to pick himself up brought him to finding that his back had a new resident. The silver hair of the girl who had most recently joined the pile brought memories to surface that hadn't had very much time to sink. His stomach tightened up in self defence, and his voice betrayed his demeanor as it rose in pitch.

"D-DIVEBOMB GIRL?"

*BING* I let out a low grunt as I swipe open the message that followed the dull Inbox Alert. I start reading it out loud so my two assistance beside me don't ask stuff and make me repeat myself-  "Hey Drake-....she knows i hate it when she calls me that..." A sigh unwillingly escapes me before I continue "you need to come here fast. Actually I need Darius and Claudia but I know you won't let them in an event area alone-... what a unpleasant woman... -so feel free to tag along. Long story short, the city has been under attack and they need us to deal with the aftermath. Most stuff have been taken care off but there are a lot of wounded, that's where your assistants' (and your) alchemy skills come into play. I'm already here, cya!-

I could already hear the chuckles behind me but decided against humoring them, with basic grasp on the situation I was more focused on figuring out how our skills would come to play. "I guess we'll just have to find her then..." I mutter, seeing the crimson maid and brunette butler siblings nodding in unison by side nodid.
"Mylord, there's something like a apothecary over there." the bespectacled maid interjects, inadvertently making me turn to the side where's she's pointing. "Nicely spotted!" I shout, going inside and after a brief examination of the interior, I grab a event potion and toss it to her. "I think we'll be needing that.

It didn't take long to find the whereabouts of the lion sage herself, thanks to the friend tracker. "Buna blondo.." I greet her with a wave, returning the favor from her message.

TL Note: 'Buna blondo' - ro. "Hey blondie"
Healing Citizens

ID# 133344  CD: 4 (+1 Apothecary Potion)
Stockpile: 1 potion

6?/10 Citizens healed

Edited by Dracul

Why is everyone so loud?

Wait, was that Ceres? What was she doing lying on the ground like that...?

---I-In bed?!

NIGHT got up immediately, shoving the two people who'd toppled onto her back off onto the dirt floor. Her face was tight. There was no way in Cardinal's name she would even be capable of thinking she would bed her best friend like that. Simply just from the mention alone might've been enough to fry her own nerve gear if she hadn't already been stuck in this digital hellscape for the past 2 years or so.

Wrapping her cheeks with the scarf from her neck (so, so tightly, I might add) she struggled to look downwards, offering the redhead an outstretched hand. The motion was rigid and wordless, and her gaze was averted -- the only things she could process right now were the fact that a. The silly Skeleton-named man was here and b. There was another person who'd existed called 'Divebomb girl'. Who came up with these nicknames, anyway?

@Ceres @Skeleton @Andromeda # you have all been shoved off. please visit the dog pile again later.

Objective: Healing Citizens

ID: 133345

CD: 12

The first thing she registered was that whatever she had fallen on had suddenly shifted and she was thrown off. The second thing was that she had fallen on people. Three players. Who had somehow fallen into a pile together. An was getting war flashbacks to that one time she laughed at two players bumping into each other only to walk into a pole herself... and have a random laughing albino guy slide off the roof and fall headfirst into the ground at the other side of the street. The third thing was the very familiar player who seemed to look at her in horror as soon as she pulled herself away.

"Divebomb Girl?!"  An scooted back. The girl's voice rose in pitch at the nickname that only reminded her of their first meeting. It was one of absolute. B e t r a y a l. "What kind of nickname is that? You promised to forget! Baka!"

She was red-faced and understandably still completely confused at how four people managed to get into this mess. 

Scooting back a bit more, she steeled herself and bowed. At least she could provide them her reasons. "I'm so sorry! I was in a rush and running too fast without looking. This won't happen again. I'm sorry!"

And she darted behind a corner and ran away from yet another embarrassing situation. When she was far enough, An regained the presence of mind to remember she was on task and -- a bit slower this time -- continued making her way to the apothecary. That was what she came here to do, after all. If only she wasn't... her.

Stupid. Harriette.

The alchemists were busy. Prepared potions were already placed on trays, ready to be carried to the medical tent. An grasped for the handles of a tray, hesitated, then took only a few to make absolutely sure she wasn't going to somehow mess up and lose all of it. Satisfied with her decision, she made her way to the medical tent at the center of the town.

There weren't many players. But there were many injured. All they needed to do to recover was to drink the potion. Lucky for them, right?

Finding no one in charge, An walked up to one of the injured citizens and smiled comfortingly. "Hi, I'm An, and I'm bringing you a potion from the alchemists. Here, drink up. You'll feel much better afterwards."

Not long after, the NPC started to show signs of visible recovery and An heaved a sigh of relief. There were things she could do, after all.

Edited by Andromeda

Her companion was getting restless, Ariel as well. She slightly bent over and gently pet Kimba who was was not herself amidst the aftermath of the attack. They started looking for the place indicated by the NPC when a certain phrase caught her attention. In the same time the lioness' mood visibly improved as she was beckoned by a certain bespectacled player, Ariel's too by a bit. "Finally made it Drake- and company" she said as she turned around to see her companion being spoiled as always by the maid, one of the their party of three. She then looked at Dracul and gestured in slight mockery: "You're late to the party!" he replied with jeer: "Quite the opposite, I'd say we're just in time!" then he snapped his fingers. The butler to his side slightly nodded and produced a vial. He then went to the closest injured NPC: "Here, have this. It will help you feel better." said the butler in a soothing tone, as he helped the person drink the potion. It didn't take long until the ill NPC sprung up to his feet and thanked the crimson haired boy. Then he presented the now empty container to Ariel where she read the description. "Where did you find this?" she asked, ignoring the deriding smile on Dracul's expression. After the butler pointed the location Ariel simply said "1 second" as she went to the nearby apothecary. Why didn't she think to check that place sooner? she admonished herself in frustration.

She easily found the place and rummaged through it. The event item awaited for her on a table and she hurried to take it. Unlike the blonde male alchemist, she would immediately go to the nearby wounded and give him the potion. As before their health would improve visibly by the moment. Nodding politely, she said a brief goodbye to the NPC and join Dracul's party. "Okay, we know what we're looking for now." she said in a commanding voice, setting the used vial next to her to make her point clear. "Now let's get to work! " she ordered to any near enough to hear her. The maid and the butler made a short bow in acknowledgement, while Dracul only slightly nodded.

Healing Citizens

ID# 133351  CD: 5 (+1 Apothecary Potion)

8?/10 Citizens healed

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"Honestly I don't know what she'd do without us!" I claimed presumptuously as I watched the proud lioness scurry away towards the indicated spot. "Aren't you a little too mean to her?" came a question from my side. While continuing to pet the white familiar, Claudia would tilt her head towards me... disapproval written all over her expression. I advert my gaze towards Kimba as I reply, a slight red mark of shame tinting my cheeks. "She did it twice.... calling me by that name. I think this is an appropriate payback." I mutter only to find myself stopping at the sound of her resigned sigh. "What?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "Nothing..." she replies indifferently. Then after picking the lioness in her arms and cradling her as a baby she continues, this time looking around them then at her brother.

"You should go and try to find some more quest items. The fact that it escaped lady Ariel's sharp eye means that it's not that of a common item. You we're always good at treasure hunting Darius, better than me anyway. There are a lot of wounded here, me and master will try to ease their pain as much we can until you two come with supplies." she then looked at Ariel, who motioned Darius to join her as they went to look around

After the two groups put some distance between them we start tending to the wounded. "Interesting choice in pairing..." I say with a sly smile, hinting about my assistant's hidden affection towards the blonde sage. His sister, far from oblivious about it, decided to simply shrug the comment off with a knowing smile. I let out a sigh of relief as I see her mood improve from earlier. "Let me handle that!" I say to a nearby NPC, that distributed beverages around. I pick up a water? mug without waiting for their approval, then I help my current patient drink it.

Healing Citizens

ID# 133362  CD: 11 (+1 Apothecary Potion)

9/10 Citizens healed

Edited by Dracul

What the hell is going on here, I got messages but was very confused at first so I made my way here. Now I can see it with my own eyes. It's a war zone out here and nothing seems right at the moment. What is happening? Looking around I walk more into the scene and see a few faces I know, well to be sure just a small bunch. But it seemed people needed help. Seeing it I saw that players as well as NPCs were trying to put out fires and helping each other quite a bit. I wanted to know what was going on but I did not really see anyone who could explain much to me,

A lot has happened and I did not know what to do, seeing a few people standing I saw an NPC on the ground, he looked quite hurt. I ran over to him out of my own instinct and looked at the man's wounds. He was bleeding quite a bit and I needed to help him fast. Knowing that I did not yet have the Healing skills I could not help him. I looked for something on the ground to stop the bleeding. Looking over the ground I spotted a red vial on the ground, It seemed like a healing potion under some debris. I did not want to leave the man just to make sure he did not die just quite yet. 

Ha Lucky me, a man just walked into the scene just as confused as me to be sure but he came just at the right moment. "HEY!!! Samurai guy. To your left," I shouted at him to get his attention, "I know it is confusing, I know but could you get that vial of healing for me, to your right at that destroyed market stall. And bring it over here to give it to this man, He needs it," I said to him sounding quite focussed on the man and my words almost as if this was a real, life and death situation. saying this I pointed at the market stall to his right where under you could see a vial of healing under all the wood from the stall.

@Baldur

Spoiler

ID: 133369
Final CD: 2

ID: 133370
Final CD: 12 (natural roll)

"Hey!!! Samurai guy! To your left!"

Baldur turned to look suddenly at the redhead knelt down beside a fallen NPC amidst the debris. She pointed and shouted something else at him, but he caught the words 'vial of healing" amidst the din of fire and chaos, and turned to look. It took him a moment to spot the red potion in the wreckage of an old market stall, but the blue and orange wanna-be samurai moved quickly into action once he did. His larger size made it easier for him to shoulder aside some of the debris so he could get his hands in among the boards to pull the bottle out. It looked like there had once been many vials here... perhaps it had been an apothecary at one time, but now most of the vials were broken and evaporated on the floor.

"Got it!" Baldur called out and then rushed over to the girl side. She was younger than him by quite a bit, and while not still a in noob gear, she wasn't a tier 3 yet. And up-and-comer then.

"Alright, here we go, hold him so he can drink it." Baldur instructed the ginger as he unstopped the vial and then poured the liquid into the NPC's mouth. A moment later, the healing effect took and the HP bar started to rise up again.

"Well done, g-" He was about to say girl but that just made him sound even older, "What was your name? I'm Baldur."

@Azhoda

Edited by Baldur

latest?cb=20180102161225

Obsidian Invasion - Phase Two

Shadowy figures slipped from the castle's entrance, emerging into the smoke and the chaos. Queen Delia, each arm wrapped around a child, moved within a protective circle of players. When the party slowed to a halt, the woman clutched the young ones closer to her side. "I will never be able to thank you enough for saving us," she told the players, her eyes wide against the darkness. Flames danced within them, literal reflections and metaphoric anger. "Now go rid my city of this cancer."

Though the song of panic continued, pained screams no longer joined the chorus. Rather, many of the injured were recovering, thanks entirely to the efforts of Aincrad's finest. The stone wall towered, scarred, and blackened with soot. But the holes were patched, and the mood along the parapet was improving.

Until a single soldier began to shout. "Something's coming! It's, uh, a bunch of men on horses." The NPC's face, smudged with dirt, grew sheet-white. "N-no, not men. It's more of those skeletons. And their horses are just bones too." His voice trembled as he delivered the news, but it grew louder as he declared. "They're archers! Arrows incoming!" 

Inside the castle's throne room, an equally evil entity smiled wickedly. "My turn," came the mage's declaration. He climbed atop the jeweled throne, arms raised, long purple robes billowing with a sudden upward draft. A foreign voice filled the large space, words in an unrecognizable tongue spilled from the man's lips. Black wings, built entirely of smoke, burst from his shoulder blades. Once-brown eyes shifted to lavender, and then dark, endless black.

Throughout the city, the earth began to bubble. Thick, tar-like material consumed circular pieces of land, each a few feet in diameter. The spots reeked of sulfur, and faint, demonic laughter echoed from deep within. 

Click for timer.

Overview

1. The Obsidian Army's necromancer is summoning more monsters, and a new threat has arrived at the gate.
2. Each player will choose one objective to work toward: stopping the archers, closing portals, or escorting civilians to safety. The three will operate congruently, but individual players may only participate in one at any given time. Players will show which one they’re working on by writing it at the top of their post.
2. Players may switch to a different objective at will, but it will require one post action to do so.
3. Each objective has its own set of rules. When the requirements have been met, players may switch to a different objective without a post action.
4. Players must allow 4 different people to post before they may post again. This is to avoid spamming, and ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to participate.
5. Use the templates provided for each objective.
6. Rewards are determined based on event completion.
7. Staff will occasionally post progress updates. They will also announce when objectives have been met.
8. You are encouraged to discuss the event in #EventRoom in Discord!

Stopping the Archers

"A mounted division has arrived, and they have archers! Who is brave enough to go out there and deal with the new threat? "

In order to protect the city from the archer's onslaught, a combined BD roll of 200 is required.

1. Each slot of DMG will provide +1 to the BD roll.
  2. You may only work toward this objective if you made three or fewer posts in phase one (based on character, not writer).
Spoiler

Objective: Stop the Archers
ID:
Final BD: (Be sure to include additions from DMG!)

Post goes here - you still need 150 words!

Closing Portals

"These things are crawling out of the ground! How in the world do we stop them?"

Closing a portal requires four individuals who must roll a combined 20 BD.

1. There will be no additional buffs for this objective. You may not use consumables or equipment slots.
  2. In order for your post to count, you must post the names of all four people participating in the attempt.
  3. You can use Discord or the SAORPG message system to organize groups.
  4. For this action, four players must locate the portal, then surround it, hands joined. If their will is strong enough, it will close.
  5. Each new post will add the previous BD rolls, meaning the fourth poster will determine whether the goal was met or not.
  6. If the roll of 20 is not met, the attempt fails. The players must begin again.
  7. Each player may only close three portals.
  8. There are ten portals that need closing.
Spoiler

Objective: Close Portal
ID:
BD:
Group Members:
Cumulative BD:

Escorting Civilians to Safety

"It's not safe! I'm calling for an evacuation. Someone get the non-combatants out of here!"

A network of tunnels connect the castle's dungeons to the caves miles away from the cities.

1. Three posts are required in order to guide a group into the castle dungeons, through the tunnels, and out into the caves.
  2. Roll the LD to determine how many NPCs are in your party.
  3. Equipment and consumables that boost LD may be used.
  4. The more civilians who escape to safety, the more successful this objective is.
Spoiler

Objective: Escort Civilians to Safety
ID:
LD:
Progress: #/3

Once Cordelia had made it out of the west tower, she was immediately grabbed by the shoulders once again.

"What the hell is wrong with you-" She began, her voice raising over the countless screams and war cries.

"A mounted division has arrived, and they have archers! Are you brave enough to go out there and deal with the new threat?"

"What the heck is even going on-" She started, only to cut off again.

"Just go!"

She's have another case of deja vu. . . "Alright, alright, just get your hands off of me!" She barked, tugging herself away from the NPC before looking at the wall of archers in the distance. "Frick. . ." She whispered, her lips curling into a grimace before she unsheathed her katana, diving back into battle as well as pushing her way past the other civilians and players.

She better get a good freaking reward for this. 

Stopping the Archers
ID: 133371
BD: 3+2=5

ID: 133372
Final BD: 10+3(Familiar Enhancements) = 13

“I’m late. I’m late. I’m late. I’m late. I’m F***KING LATE!” the ironclad knight roared as he ran through the walls of the 17th floor, finally getting to the event site. He had heard there was a big event happening and he wanted to at least make an effort to help clear the event, even if it was too late for him to make a big impact. As he arrived at the chaotic scene, the knight looked around. Clad from head to toe in darkened plate armor with silvery plate on top of that, a cold mist covered the silhouette and presence of Macradon the Imperial Topaz who had just arrived “Can someone help me catch up with what’s happening or point in any direction?” he asked and looked around “Oh I guess that’s where I’m heading.” he said as the oncoming horde of mounted archers were making their way towards the encampment.

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 84
1725 HP
183 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
107 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 72 Armor)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(85) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool
Charge                   | Rank 4: +4 on Initial hit

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +1xTier(3) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Edited by Macradon

Seeing as the man got his body moving and quite fast even with my sudden request out of nowhere. Making sure the NPC got the potion into his body as his hit points got back up again. As he helped the NPC he was going to say something but stopped and introduced himself a bit fast. "Shion, Kikenna. You seem like a Tier three player," I said to him getting out my spear and looked over to the voice who spoke out. What something about another attack, well sh*t. "you should help defend the people, I get them to safety Baldur. We can speak later," I said to him helping up the NPC and walked over to a few other NPCs.
@Baldur

"OI! PEOPLE FOLLOW ME!" I yelled at a group of 7 NPCs who stood there in a panic. One of the NPCs saw me help the man under my arm while I had my spear in the other hand. "Miss I got him you lead the way and defend us from any attackers," a man said grabbing the NPC I was holding. Good, now it meant I needed to get these eight people out of here. Seeing one of them was a wounded guard I walked up to him and spoke to him "Where is the fastest way out of here," I asked him. "into the castle dungeons, through the tunnels, and out into the caves." He said to me as I made sure everyone was here with me at this moment.

"Alright follow me, I make sure you all get into a safe location and fast," Saying this I held up my spear as a sort guide into a city, but this time it was to get out of the city, and also while it was being attacked. Getting into the castle dungeons I ran into some small enemies and with just a quite move of my spear I killed them leading my group deeper into the dungeon with all of the eight people behind me as I grabbed a torch from the wall and kept walking.

Objective: Escort Civilians to Safety
ID: 133375
LD: 8
Progress: 1/3

ID: 133376
Final BD: 7 + 2 DMG = 9 BD

(Editing later family emergency)

Stats:

Spoiler

LiZzie

Level: 1

HP: 20/20

BASE DMG:2

LD: +1

+1 Stealth Detection

+1 Accuracy

SP USED 5/5

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

►Searching
1 Rank
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.
Description: Increases your perception, making it easier to find treasure, detect hidden creatures, and increases your chance of obtaining better loot from monsters.

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» 

Sword Arts:

1H Sword:

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

1H Perfect The Dark Striker [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy +1 Paralyze

DPS Package

» 1H Rare Beginners Sword [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy

(3) Tier 1 Materials

(3) Starter Heath Potions (50HP)

Vanity Beginners armor 

Col: 2,500

Edited by LiZzie

ID: 133381
Final BD: 2+3(fighter familiar)=5

Zandra saw as the man she was healing slowly drifted away. She had been to late, the man had already continued to the afterlife. With a sad look in her eyes she closed his and rose. Zita landed on her shoulder and rubbed her peak on her cheek. ‘’I know Zita. I know.’’ Zandra replied and patted the feathered familiar on the head.

It was then she herd a familiar voice. She had herd it so many times, she would recognize it in her sleep. She looked up and saw the knight. A smile on her face as she followed him towards the mounted archers. Skeleton archers huh? Just like in the labyrinth on the top floor. What was next? Giant scorpions? A silent giggle let out her.

As Zandra passed a group of some guards that seemed to be paralysed by fear she stopped and walked up to them. ‘’Come on, you cant just cower here when an army is approaching. We need you on the front. They may have arrows, but you have shields and flesh, they don’t. Let’s show them some iron with wood sticks wont scare the brave men of Larissa.’’

Edited by Zandra

ID: 133386
Final BD: 10+4=14 (Muramasa)

Baldur nodded at the ginger girl @Azhoda, "That sounds like a good plan. Be safe out there, they're just NPCs, you're not."

It was at that point that Baldur heard the familiar noise that could only be described as Zandra and Macradon tearing apart every mob that came in the large swatch to territory they opened up around them. Turning back towards the wall, Baldur charged forward, his hand instinctively reaching for the <<Muramasa>> at his side. When he got to the wall he leapt off, soaring out over the field and drawing the blade as his went, whirling the cursed blade in front of him to knock aside arrows as they came at him until he landed on the ground, rolling to continue his movement as he charged into the onrushing line of mobs.

"Here we go!" Baldur crouched down to activate his charge and his sword art as he dove into the field of enemies, the blood red arcs of light trailing his sword as he began to weave through the lower level mobs, his blade cleaving through them and leaving no survivors in his wake.

Edited by Baldur