DMG: 3 || EVA: 2 || ACC: 3 || BLEED: 12 || PARALYZE: 1

Skills:
» Dagger - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Nocturnal Edge [Perfect T1 Dagger [Damage // Bleed // Paralyze]]
» Darkened Clouds - [Rare T1 Light Armor [Evasion // Evasion]]
» Black Snake - [Perfect T1 Bracelet [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

She stared at the ceiling of her shop. The backroom was nice and comfy, so there was that for her. But, she needed to go back to leveling, so that she could go along with her goals. But she also needed to go about this leveling so that she could attempt and find herself a partner. She knew what it was that she was looking for. She was soon out of her shop and down on the first floor.

She knew where this quest was to start, she started it once before, when the game first started, but she abandoned it after the game master's announcement. That was when she started to plot things, and well, now she was ready to get these plots going. But for now, she had to find this alchemist so that she could go about getting these levels that she wanted and needed so desperately.

@Entropy

Edited by Lethia
Spoiler

Entropy
Level: 1
Health: 20
Energy: 2
DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Dagger

Gear
>> Tier One Rare Dagger <<Razor>> [Damage // Damage]
>> Vanity Hoodie

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> Starter Healing Potions [50 HP] (3)

The sound of a door opening and closing echoed off the stone walls of the quiet town. It was midday, a sleepy time of day, and for the most part, the town's streets were devoid of players and NPCs alike, save for the two that stood staring at each other right then. As Entropy had left Zakariah's shop, he'd nearly run into a white haired woman on her way in. The boy gave her a quick once over, as if evaluating her, but so swift was his gaze that it could have easily been missed. She was pretty. There was no doubt about that. And a few years older to boot. Not exactly Entropy's type but she looked like she could handle herself.

"Pardon me," the boy said with a cool and charming smile. "Here to pick up that beginner quest too, huh? Ya know, I hear it can be quite the chore if you're alone. But ya know what they say. Two's company. Care to team up for this little errand? Might make it more enjoyable."

Spoiler

Lethia: HP: 60/60 || EN: 6/6 || DMG: 3 || EVA: 2 || ACC: 3 || BLEED: 12 || PARALYZE: 1

After what seemed like a life time, she finally found the shop. She really hated how this place was a maze. Couldn't she just stay on the eighth floor in her shop and accept the quest from there? Nope, that would be too simple. So, as she started to walk into the shop, someone came walking out and nearly ran into her. She looked him up and down for a moment before she smiled. At least he wasn't horrible looking, so that was a bonus to the moment. "Actually yeah. Kept getting lost on the way, I don't live on this floor anymore, so I've forgotten the way around."

"Company would be lovely though. But it might not hold a candle to your handsomeness." Lethia, what is wrong with you woman. "Give me just a moment to get this quest, and we can get started." She quickly went inside the shop and ignored the talks of the NPC before she got the quest, and moments later was back outside. "Alright! Let's go handsome." Wait for it.... "Oh, I'm Lethia, what's your name, unless you want to be called handsome all day, because I can do that."

@Entropy

Spoiler

Entropy: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

"Big town like this, it's easy to get lost. I lose my way back to the inn every once in a while too, so you're not alone there," Entropy said after the snow-haired woman explained that she was indeed picking up the same quest that he was. No he didn't really get lost. But, letting people think he made mistakes? Kaden had found in the past that feigning flaws made you more endearing to people. Less stand-offish than if you acted like you were perfect. Simple thing like that made all the difference.

Entropy's smile only widened as the woman agreed to go on this little quest alongside him. Perfect. More help meant he wouldn't get killed. And if Entropy's guess was correct, she could do quite a bit more work than he could. But first, that meant she had to actually pick up the quest. The boy stepped to the side and tipped his hat to her as she walked into the shop, and when she reappeared moments later he flashed his trademark smile again. "Well, while I certainly do appreciate the compliment, I don't think boosting my ego any further is a great idea," he said with a light chuckle. "You can call me Entropy. It's a pleasure to meet you Lethia. Now, if I'm not mistaken..." the boy appeared to look around for a moment, as if assessing where he was and where he needed to go, "the town's exit is that direction. Let's go!"

@Lethia

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Lethia: HP: 60/60 || EN: 6/6 || DMG: 3 || EVA: 2 || ACC: 3 || BLEED: 12 || PARALYZE: 1

She didn't know if he was trying to make her feel better or not in the moment. But, she simple smiled before she had walked into the shop to get the quest. Of course, the NPC took forever to talk before she was out and she chuckled at him. "But boosting ego's is quite entertaining. But, I guess I can just call you Entropy." She looked in the direction that he was looking and she nodded lightly. "To keep myself from getting us lost, perhaps I should just follow you."

She started to walk though, and she headed in the direction of the town's exit, wanting to not only be out of this damn town, but to start killing things once more. She couldn't wait really. But still, at the moment, she had to watch her back with this new guy. No matter how he might look, no one can be entirely trusted, and she would know that perfectly well.

@Entropy