Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 5] Katana
     // Ferocity
>> [Rank 0] Martial Arts
>> [Rank 2] Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> [Rank 0] Survival

Equipment
>> Tier Two Demonic Katana <<Tsuki no Hikari>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> T1 Perfect Bracelet <<Woven Bracelet>> [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> T1 Perfect Necklace <<White Owl Necklace>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]
>> 
T2 Blank Dungeon Map
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

Well, with the couple's new Tier, it was inevitable that they would need to go hunting for materials. Not just for them, but also for customers. They probably should have done this ten or fifteen levels before, but hey, life happens. They were here now. And thankfully, 'here' was another Nature's Treasure. It turned out that there was one every ten floors, which meant quick and easy access to new Materials! Well...quicker and easier. Finding Materials was never quick and easy.

"Soooo...love of my life, I have a question for you. But you gotta promise not to try and kill me," Koga said to Noct. He had a particularly interesting item in his inventory right now. One the man was very keen on using. The one caveat being if they used it to it full potential they might die...but, then again, they might not! Who really knew? Well, they would if they used it, but that's besides the point.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Level: 25
HP: 500/500
EN: 50/50
DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
    » Rapier Finesse - Rank 3
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery: Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [T2 Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» 
Virtuous Ascendance [T1 Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» 
Silver Wolf Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (2)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)
» T1 Mitigation Potion (1)

If there was one thing that Noct didn't like to hear with 'I have a question for you' coming from Koga, it was 'promise not to try and kill me'. So, she looked over at him, unsure of how her face even looked with that question. This could lead to one of many things, and she didn't know where her mind was going with her. Just that things were going to be interesting today.

"You know my love, it's hard to not want to kill you when you start a conversation off like that." She sighed and shook her head, a smile slowly appearing, "But, let's hear this question of your's, you'd never know, I might agree." Noct honey, don't ever say that in real life okay. That could lead to bad things. But for now, she just started at Koga, and noticed that he was wearing his woven bracelet instead of his necklace. Oh boy, what are we about to do?

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 560/560 // EN: 56/56 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
ID: 133998
LD: 15 (12 +3) >>Materials Found<<
+2 Materials

Obtained This Thread
+2 T2 Materials

The black clad Swordsman procured a roll of parchment from his inventory, the item glowing into existence in the man's hand. "This, my dear Christelle," Koga said, unrolling the parchment to reveal that it was entirely blank, "is a blank dungeon map. Now, what I was thinking is we might just find a sub-dungeon no one else has. And that would mean a boss that others haven't killed yet." The dungeon map disappeared into a rain of blue shards as the man paused in his speech. "A boss that isn't dead yet means loot." The man started to walk through the courtyard and look for materials as they talked. "Technically we don't really need new gear I guess. But they'll be worth something. Plus the Col drop. And the Exp too. I think between us and whoever else we can sucker into it, we could handle whatever gets thrown at us." That was awfully optimistic from the self-proclaimed realist, but that was the plan so far.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

ID: 134020
LD: 14 >>+1 Material<<

Obtained:
T2 Material (1)

She looked at the parchment and she instantly shook her head with a sighing laugh. Only he would be so bold as to want to go and hunt down a sub-dungeon. "So, my lovely husband wants to find a sub-dungeon. What could go wrong?" She was going to support this wholeheartedly, mainly because she wanted to see what it might bring for them. Plus, it sounded fun. Perhaps Koga was rubbing off onto her more than one might think. She was starting to enjoy fighting and hunting down things that had the possibility to kill her.

"Yeah, we might be good on gear for now." She saw something on the ground and quickly grabbed the material before she thought for a moment. "But, who are we going to drag along with us?" She looked at him as she put the material into her inventory. She was curious to know who he thought was going to be worthy of going into a sub-dungeon with them.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 560/560 // EN: 56/56 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
ID: 134321
LD: 16 (13 +3) >>Materials Found<<
+2 Materials

Obtained This Thread
+4 T2 Materials

Koga stared at Noct in partial disbelief as she quietly laughed. Well, it finally happened. Koga finally broke his wife.
"...What could go wrong?"
Koga looked at the woman in surprise. Well...technically, a lot of things could go wrong. I mean they were essentially looking to raid a dungeon. Which meant a pretty high chance of dying if they were under prepared. Which wasn't exactly out of the realm of possibility. But Koga chose not to mention it. "Yeah, we'll be fine!" the man said in agreement.

On the other point though...who would they bring with them? Koga hadn't thought about that part yet. "Well...Yuki and NIGHT way out level us. Although, if Yuki goes and I go, my sister would kill us before the boss even got a shot to try if we left her behind. I dunno, besides those three I can't think of anyone, but I'm not sure if there's a party limit on sub-dungeons or not."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

ID: 134360
LD: 14 >>+1 Material<<

Obtained:
T2 Material (1)

He was staring at her in disbelief, and she didn't really blame him. She had been against things that could get them both killed for years. But the disbelief turned to surprise and she chuckled lightly. She knew that there were a lot of things that could potentially go wrong, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from letting him have his fun.

She figured that Yuki, NIGHT, and Tala were going to be at the top of his list. But there was a name that she didn't hear. Was he trying to hide something now? As she walked, she picked up another material and kept walking as she voiced her next comment. "What about that Azhoda chick? You two obviously seem to know each other enough to know how you both fight." She didn't look at him, she just kept walking.

Was that a hint of jealousy? Yes, a random woman had come into their shop and commented on him knowing how she fought and she hadn't once heard of this person. Yes, she was jealous.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 560/560 // EN: 56/56 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5
[Equipment Swap <<Woven Bracelet -> White Owl Necklace>>]

Antman 1: HP: 280/280 || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 0 || vs Noctua: 0
Antman 2: HP: 280/280 || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 0 || vs Noctua: 0

Azhoda? Honestly, Koga had completely forgotten about the fiery-haired woman. Noct on the other hand, clearly had not. "I didn't know you knew her," Koga said, unaware of Noctua's jealous tone.  "We did a couple boss raids together. Got some Exp, ya know, the usual stuff," he went on, nonchalantly. This poor was going to be in the doghouse tonight, wasn't he?

Thankfully for the oblivious Koga, a couple of overgrown ants appeared in the pair's path. "Those are some ugly mobs..." the man said as he switched out his bracelet for the White Owl Necklace. "Alright, I'm good to go when you are hun," the man said, hands gripping the hilt of his sword. The creatures scuttled along towards them, chittering as they did so, with a disturbing timbre. Okay yeah, Koga wanted to kill these guys now, and quickly. Whatever got these creepy bug guys outta here the fastest.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 40 (50-10)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Antman 1: HP: 168 (280-112)/280 || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 0 || vs Noctua: 1

ID: 134474
BD: 7 (4+3) >>Hit<<
Sword Art: Over Radiation
DMG: 8*14=112

Antman 2: HP: 280/280 || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 0 || vs Noctua: 0

She stared at him in disbelief. He really wasn't catching on right now was he? "I know her from her coming into our shop and being friendly with you." So, that was how he was stronger than her, that was now making perfect sense. But, instead of attempting to delve much more into the conversation, he was so graciously saved by some mobs that decided that the pair needed a distraction.

"Yeah." She didn't wait long after that at all. Her hand hand been hovering over the hilt of her rapier when the antmen showed up, and knowing that he was ready to fight and wasn't about to go and get himself killed was a good thing. She wasn't entirely done with their previous conversation after all. But, with the goal of taking her jealousy out on the antman in front of her, she dashed forward, the blade of her rapier turning violet just before she unleashed a quick flurry of thrusts at the antman. She didn't do all of the damage that she wanted, but she at least dropped the antman's health, a lot.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 476/560 (560 -84) // EN: 56/56 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5
Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 40/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Antman 1: HP: 168/280 || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 0 || vs Noctua: 1
ID: 135396
Sword Art: Amatsu no Homura [x8 AoE]
BD: 4 (1 +3) >>Critical Fail<<
MD vs Noct: 0 (1 -1) >>Critical Fail<<

Antman 2: HP: 120/280 (280 -122 -24 -24) || DMG: 84 || Hate vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) || vs Noctua: 0
[Burn 2/2] [Blight 2/2]
ID: 135398
Sword Art: Amatsu no Homura [x8 AoE]
BD: 12 (9 +3) >>Crit +1<<
DMG: 14 x8 -0 = 112

MD vs Koga: 5 (7 -2) >>Success<<

Noctua moved as fast lightning, lashing out at the first Antman with frightening speed, and Antman recoiled from her blows as a significant chunk of its health bar disappeared. Koga was right behind the woman, his crimson glowing blade suddenly being engulfed in black flames as span on his heels. The blade arced through the air in a deadly spiral, missing the first the Antman but catching the second right beneath one of it's many arms. The Antman chittered angrily as was propelled to the side, the damage over time icons appearing next to its health bar, slowly beginning to eat away at the insect's health.

That sufficiently pissed off both of the creatures. The first went towards Noctua, it's jaws snapping at her as it charged, easy enough to dodge. The second, however, leapt at Koga, arms flailing. The man tried to side step the large insectoid's attack but was a moment of two too late. The sharp pincer of the Antman's maw bit into Koga's arm and a brief struggle to throw off the beast ensued, ending when Koga finally extracted his arm from Antman's maw.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga