[F1 - PP] Dragon Hunters on the run <<Dragon Hunter Anthology - Dragon Hunt 1: the Emerald Hatchling>>

He face palmed “Oh yeah … right …” he said, “I keep forgetting actual useful information at times like these … you have first hand knowledge of it even.”. He shook his head in his own self-disaprovement “You know what, if you make your way back up to the second floor by the boss room, I’ll be running back to town, grab your gift, run up by the teleportation plaza, run out towards the boss exit on the second floor so we can meet in the middle. Is that fine by you?” he asked rhetorically and already began to take a few steps towards the Town of Beginnings. 

“Nah, don’t worry, Bahr is that type of person, he wouldn’t hate me after I saved his butt and gave him something to work with. He might hold a grudge towards you because of rumors, but I don’t think he dislikes me that much, probably just indifferent to me.” he said, thinking about how it went down during the latest timed event. “But yeah, let’s meet on the half way there!” he said and began to make his strut back to his shop to grab the gift.

Thread Completed
Acquired
+2 Sp to Macradon (Thread +Yui's Grace)
+2 Sp to Mari (Thread +Quest)
450 Col to Each
<Rhaegal’s Emerald> to Mari