<<Burning Phoenix Feathers>> Rising from the Dead?

*Used Yui's Grace (1 Remaining)*
image.png.6e51e17fc8085151fdcbde241aa5742f.png

QUOTE HERE

It felt a tad awkward, she hadn't seen him since they parted ways after the Christmas Event. Mari wasn't avoiding him, she just needed to collect her own thoughts and feelings. She knew she still had some feelings toward him, that couldn't change overnight. But Mari had come to terms with the fact that they'd be just friends for now, perhaps, forever. And she was ok with that. Genuinely ok with that. Mari had sent the message, and was waiting for him to meet her.

To:Alkor

I found a Phoenix quest, and wanted to know if you wanted to join me for it.
I'll bribe you with some food rations, a potion, and a dimensional backpack. I really don't have a need for Col, and was helping out a newbie Merchant anyway.
Meet me on the 9th Floor, I've marked the cave I'm in - its about a ten minute hike outside Knorilt Village.
-Mari.

She had traveled a bit on her own, and managed to bump herself up to Tier 3. She was trying to push into the higher levels so it'd be easier to find companions to take the Redemption quest with. Mari was sitting on a rock which she had placed a blanket over, leaning against the wall of the cave entrance. It was enough to shield her from any residual heat from the lava, and from passerby. Mari still wore her usual attire, shorts, boots, and an oversized jumper. The cave was relatively cool.

Right. Message was sent, and She was prepping her items. All she had to do was wait.

MARI LV 50  | HP 1030  | ENERGY 100
DAM:  11 | EVA 3  | MIT 25 | ACC 4 | SAVVY 1

Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Charge
Rank 5 Light Armour
Bull Rush
Survival
Precision
Athletics
Sprint/Acrobatics

BATTLE READY INVENTORY* DIMENSIONAL BACKPACK

2x TELEPORTATION CRYSTALS | IMMOLATION POTION X 3 |
[T1E2] A Feast of Strawberry Cheesecake (1) (ACC +2) | | Field Rations X2 (+75 TO MAX HP)

@Alkor

Edited by Mari