NATURAL HARM - G E M I N O R U M - ONIA GROPUIS

n3.thumb.jpg.65f8e65f0ca176177d8d9f1567552166.jpg

USERNAME:    GEMINORUM 
NAME:    HISAKAWA NARUHITO
HEIGHT:    5'11 ft. / 180.34 cm.
WEIGHT:    164 lbs. / 74.4 kg.
BIRTHDAY:    JUNE 9TH, XXXX
ETHNICITY:    JAPANESE

"There is nothing more beautiful - V I R T U E S - and terrifying than innocence."
COOPERATIVE:
Wasting time wasn't really Naru's favorite thing to do in the world, in fact, it was probably one of his least favorite things. Really, the reason why he's so cooperative is that he really just doesn't give two piles of flying dog dookie most of the time. Time was like money to him, but it was invaluable, he couldn't afford losing it when he could be napping. 

CALM:
Most of the time, Naru is as cool as a cucumber, or at least he look like his. Calm and indifferent were really two words to describe him here. Really, it's more of a facade on his part, but even acting it is enough to make him feel. . . better in situations. I mean, hey, he does a pretty damn good act. 

REACTIVE:
No, he's not reactive. . . or is he? Nah, unless. . . Naru tends to be able to receive and react pretty well if I do say so myself! Its really a mixture of quick-thinking and his instincts that allows him to be like this. Is it a bad thing? Possibly. Is it a good thing? Maybe?

"Many different values mix together, - F L A W S - and the world becomes gray..."      
TWO FACED:
Probably one of his worse traits is his ability, or rather need to act completely different around. . . y'know, people. He questions why he still does it. Was it for closure? Maybe just so, y'know, he can be liked? Not all questions can be answered, sadly. Though, he isn't really the type to talk smack about you behind your back, he'll certainly think it. Though at this point he's been doing it for so long its hard to tell whether he's being genuine or not more than half the time.

SLEEPYHEAD:
Ah, yes, Naru is very fluent in the language of sleep. Man's probably sleeping half of the day. Though, he never seems to feel the bad effects that seem to come with oversleeping, but hey, maybe he's superhuman? Though, his need to nap will sometimes overpower his will to do things. . . most of the time. It probably won't get in the way of anything!

ABANDONMENT ISSUES:
When you've been hopping from foster home to foster home for half of your life, you're pretty bound to grow some abandonment issues, and if you don't, then hell, teach him your ways. Course, Naru doesn't get all teary eyed and runny nose for someone he just met. You think he gives a flying dog dookie about you when you first meet? Hell no! Though, it might be a good idea to just never get close to him, cause he's not ready to be without another person.

- H I S T O R Y / P E R S O N A L I T Y -

Naruhito "Naru" Hisawaka was probably an average kid you could just find in your average neighborhood. Happy, middle-class family of five. Just a mother, father, and two sons living their lives peacefully.

That was some bull[heheh. . . doo doo]

Life just seemed to have had other plans for this average boy, throwing punch after punch after punch at him. It just never seemed to stop now. 

Age five. His mother passed away by swerving her car straight into a pole.

Age seven. His father passed away from influenza. 

He and his brother were shortly placed in foster care after that. 

Now it was just a brother and a brother.

Now it was just a boy.

A boy without his happy, middle-class family of five that was comprised of a mother, father, and two sons.

He didn’t want to be a boy without anything anymore. 

Several homes went by, each one leaving a bigger scar on him than the last until he had finally found one that had actually let him stick around for more than a year. It wasn’t really anything special. The people who took care of him weren’t really anything special at all, really. 

It didn’t matter. He was still a boy without his happy middle-class family of five that was comprised of a mother, father, and two sons. 

Life seemed to have flown by after that. The years during his time there was such a blur that he sometimes forgot their faces. It didn’t matter now, though. They did their job and that was all that really mattered.

He wasn't such an average boy anymore.

n6.jpg.c79e04b9abb868c952fdf432574beeb2.jpg

"Breathing. - S T A T S  /  S K I L L S - Having a heartbeat."

n7.thumb.jpg.18d74b9fad5f8f72384276dd796cb88f.jpg

"That is simple existence and - S K I L L S -

NON-COMBAT:

PASSIVE:

COMBAT:

WEAPONS SKILLS:

✿ R1 2H Assault Spear: +3 DMG

- S T A T S - nothing more for a living being."

LVL: 1