[SP-F1/11/21] <<Natures Treasure>> The More the Merrier

FLOOR 1
original.png

Here she was again...hair tied up in a high ponytail, satchel draped over her shoulder... Ceres was ready to go material hunting. She had always been so excited to do this in the past, so where was that passion now? Maybe it was because she had ventured out with Benjamin earlier? Having someone else with her....made these sort of things much more fun, much more bearable. He was awkward, but polite, and his reactions were honesty adorable. So now that Ceres was walking through the familiar garden...maybe thats why she felt a pang of lonliness. Because she didn't have someone else to talk to, to be excited with. It was rare to find someone who was as happy as she was to be a gatherer.

Ceres sighed as her hand breezed over a familiar bush, she didn't dare stick her hand in it this time. She had learnt her lesson. Ceres would rather avoid having a hand completely covered in snails, and their slime. Instead Ceres decided to kick the bush, just as a sort of last hurrah, a 'screw you' for the inanimate and harmless object. Ceres pulled out her spyglass, peering through it. "Mmm...." She couldn't see any gross snails hidden between the leaves, even so - she wouldn't trust the bush.

ID#134405   LD: 5+ 5=10   0 Materials   CD:N/A  ( Bonus Materials)
Spyglass in effect - Chest Searches occur every 15 posts

CERES LV18  | HP 360/360  |  ENERGY 36
DAM+ 3 |  ACC +3  | LD+5

EQUIPPED
1H Sword +1 DAM
GOLD FEATHER HAIRPIN +3 ACC
LILY CORSAGE +3 LD

Battle Inventory
5 Gold Keys (+2 to Loot Dice when opening chests)  |  1 Spyglass -3 charges left   |

Edited by Ceres

"That's for covering me in snails." Ceres said to the unresponsive bush as she poked her tongue out at it. She moved onto the next bush. This time...she had to be more meticulous - The woman reached out and began to pluck a few of the flower buds from atop the bush. They hadn't bloomed yet - so surely they'd - yep - they were ueful materials.

"Right....so that's....4 so far- I want to try and collect at least 50 on each floor...." Ceres mumbled to herself as she placed them into her satchel. "Mmm but I guess it wouldn't matter if I didn't hit those amounts, I guess it just depends how long this takes me..." Ceres had already began to talk to herself, far too much. "I have the spyglass... so I'll be able to find Treasure chests much easier this time around." She fiddled with the small scope hanging from a chain around her neck. "I dunno why I didn't think of using one before."

ID#134406   LD:19 + 5=21   2 Materials   CD:6  (2 Bonus Materials)

Total T1 Materials:  4 x T1 Materials

Edited by Ceres

50 on each floor...itwas quite the task for the young gatherer...but Ceres was determined. If she could fight a Swordfish for an entire day, she could do this. She was barely into the garden on the first floor, and she had been here before...so knew where the good spots were, and where the bad snail filled spots were. Her eyes narrowed when she stared at the bush before her. Yeh...right there. That damn bush. 

Instead of sticking her hand straight into it, where she knew a slimy end awaited her, Ceres went back to picking at the flower buds that had yet to bloom. "Well..there are still more of these to collect." She said to herself. "So I may as well keep plucking till there are none left on this bush. Then I'll look at some of the sticks and twigs...Then maybe I'll move onto the next bush." She said, again, to herself.

ID#134407   LD:15 + 5=   2 Materials   CD:9  (2 Bonus Materials)
4 Materials found

---
Total T1 Materials:  8 x T1 Materials

Edited by Ceres
  • 1 month later...

There were still a few little green buds sticking out from the bush, ready and waiting to bloom into either flowers or something else, Ceres was not sure - but they would never live up to their dreams of being something more. For Ceres - the master gatherer that she was, had deftly picked the last three that she could visually see. "Sorry little buddies." She said with an amused grin. "But someone will turn you into something more." 

She held one up to her face. "Like you, you might be turned into a potion that will save someones life, or maybe melted down into a sword or shield." She popped it into her satchel to rest with the other materials she collected. It was amazing how they worked...one could collect almost anything and turn it into whatever a crafter could turn it into. 

Ceres was thankful she had chosen to be a Merchant. It was useful. She liked identifying things, and she enjoyed being able to sell the materials she collected.

ID#136807   LD:8 + 5= 13  1   Materials   CD:8  ( 2 Bonus Materials)
3 Materials found

---
Total T1 Materials:  8 x T1 Materials

Edited by Ceres

There were no more buds on the top of the bush, instead, there were some twigs, covered in a shimmering sap. Did that count as a material? Only one way to find out. She carefully plucked one of them off of the bush, being careful not to touch any parts of the twig that had sap on it. That was the last thing she needed. "Aha!" It was a success. She plucked another few before dusting off her hands. There were still sickly sappy twigs sticking out of the bush but Ceres didn't want to be greedy.

"Let's see...after those twigs....I now have 11 Materials...Hmm I guess I should move onto the next bush." Ceres said as she lifted her lilac eye to glance up at the path before her, it lead straight to a shimmering pond, covered with gorgeous green lilly pads, and over a bridge was a Gazebo, a place Ceres didn't look at during her last trip to the garden. The path also split into separate paths, places she didn't explore. There was so much here that she missed. "Wow...I really spaced out last time didn't I?"  Ceres said as she shifted to the next bush.

"I should do this much more methodically..."

ID#136811   LD:9 + 5= 14  1   Materials   CD:6  ( 2 Bonus Materials)
3 Materials found

---
Total T1 Materials:  11 x T1 Materials

Edited by Ceres