DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Dagger

Equipment
>> Tier One Rare Dagger <<Razor>> [Damage // Damage]
>> Vanity Hoodie

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> Starter Healing Potions [50 HP] (3)

Entropy was lost. Like...really lost. The boy never got lost. But now he was. He'd been walking around aimlessly, observing the festival, people watching. The usual. And then somehow he'd ended up in the ass end of nowhere, no one and nothing even remotely landmark-ish to help him figure out how to get back to the damned teleporter and go home to a place that was not currently snowing and cold! This. This was why Entropy disliked going to festivals for 'enjoyment'. He was a thief and a pickpocket anyways. Festivals were his workplace. He didn't go there to enjoy them. He went there to make money.

Entropy pulled his jacket around his body tightly as he grumbled to himself, walking through the empty streets, trying to figure out where the hell he was going. But he had the feeling he was just getting more lost as he went along. Didn't he pass that shop already? He was pretty sure he had. Is he just walking in circles now?

@Nephthys

Edited by Entropy
Spoiler

Level: 15
HP: 300
EN: 30
DMG: 10 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3

Bast was leading the way right now, more because Neph didn't know exactly what it was that she was wanting to do anymore. So, instead of wandering around aimlessly, she followed the panther who was doing that exact thing. But, the panther was soon taking her in circles, and she knew it right away, it was making her feel lost, again. "Bast, what are you doing?" She finally looked up, to see that the black panther was following someone at this point.

Neph sighed as she walked past the panther and looked at the guy, "Hey, you look lost." She was about to say something else, but Bast, being the protective protector of a large cat that she was, started to growl and hiss at the man. "Bast, enough." The panther whined before she chirped and sat down right beside Neph. Neph looked back at Entropy then, "I'm Nephthys and this is Bast. I apologize for her. But what are you looking for, I might be able to help." Mainly, just so that she can get herself out of this odd situation.

@Entropy

Spoiler

Entropy: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

The sound a voice followed by hissing came from behind Entropy as he walked towards the teleporter. Yeah, he definitely knew where it was now by the way. Upon hearing the voice, Entropy stopped walking and peered over his shoulder to see a woman and a rather large cat. Oh, wait that was a panther. The man turned fully as the woman addressed him, apologizing for the dejected looking cat's behavior.

"But what are you looking for, I might be able to help."
"I'm trying to find the goddamn teleporter off this floor," Entropy practically spat out of frustration. Who the hell designed this place anyways? It was a freaking maze, did they want people to get lost in the safe zone? The man sighed as he realized he'd been rather harsh with the woman who'd done nothing wrong. "Sorry. Can you point me in the right direction?" the man asked.

@Nephthys

Why did he want to leave this floor? That was a sad thought really. The festival wasn't that bad, was it? Okay, for her, it kind of was. She didn't trust easily, and here she was, trying to talk to someone while trying to not freak out and close up at the same time. Yeah, festivals were fun.

Of course, the tone that was in his voice made the panther at her feet hiss a warning of her own. Nephthys put a hand on the panther's head, but that wasn't calming the giant cat down this time. "It's fine." She was trying to talk over the cat at this point before she looked down at Bast. "Bast, I swear, you don't stop and I will be looking for a new familiar, got it." Okay, perhaps that was a little harsh to the cat and she was going to have a lot of making up to do for it, but it got the black panther to stop hissing at least.

She pointed in a single direction to her right, "It's that way." Her gaze moved back to the man then as she gave him the directions, her free hand still on the giant cat's head, scratching behind an ear.

@Entropy

Spoiler

The Panther began to hiss at Entropy again, and the girl snapped at the Familiar, quieting it again. She then pointed in the direction of the teleporter. Entropy looked followed her finger, just further into the street. Entropy had the feeling he'd end up walking in circles some more though if he didn't get some help. Man, he really was useless to day, wasn't he? Well, there was only one solution to this problem..

"I hate to trouble you further," the boy said to the girl as he looked back towards her, "But uh, I have a feeling I'll just get more lost without help. Do you mind walking with me? I'll repay you, somehow." How Entropy was going to do that? Well, he didn't quite know yet. Food, probably. Everyone loves food. Besides, he'd been kind of rude to her. He needed to make it up to her somehow.

@Nephthys

300?cb=20180413150813 The words were practically a beacon in the dark, snowy night. Like a lighthouse, his request for aid guided Father Wuotan closer to the pair, and the panther who was seated beside them. The massive midnight-black familiar hissed, demonstrating that regardless of the size, a cat was still a cat. The bearded man smiled to himself before striding up to the players.

"Good evening," he greeted warmly, offering a small wave of his hand. "I apologize, but I couldn't help overhearing that you're a bit lost?" This he said to the young man. Despite his age, Father Wuotan's voice was still a low, rich velvet as he stated, "Perhaps I can be of some help. While I won't be able to guide you throughout the city like this young woman might, I can offer you a gift to help you grow stronger."

Now his gray eyes swung to the other player, and he added, "I would be happy to extend to you the same offer. What can I give you to improve your time here in Aincrad?"

@Nephthys @Entropy

Bast was being quiet at this point, but glaring daggers at the man. It was the request for more help that caught Neph off guard though. That was something that she wasn't expecting to happen at all after how this encounter originally started off. But, still, she tried a smile and nodded, "Of course. Don't need someone getting lost on this floor for eternity after all. Don't worry about repaying me either, it's fine." But just as she was about to turn, she heard a small whine from from Bast before a chirp. This made Neph look over at the NPC who was coming over to them then.

Father Wuotan spoke to Entropy first, and she didn't seem to be bothered by this. Instead, she went to petting the panther on the head again. Bast just wanted to play with the Father right now, and it was entertaining and nice to see after watching the panther want to pounce on Entropy in a not friendly way. But soon, the Father was looking at her and asking her a question. She smiled lightly at the Father, "I thank you for this offer. If it wouldn't be too much of a problem, I have heard about a cursed two-handed assault spear with three damage enhancements on it. Would that be a possible thing to make for me?"

@Entropy

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

A tall, much older man began to approach the pair of players, and much to Entropy's surprise, the Panther Familiar didn't try to claw the old man's face off...probably because he was that event NPC Entropy noticed earlier. Stupid plot armor.

Hmm...the offer of something to help Entropy get stronger? What should he ask for? Nephthys asked for a cursed weapon...hey, now that wasn't such a bad idea! Well, maybe not the spear part..."So, what're the chances you can get me a cursed dagger too? Three damage too, why the hell not?" Well, Entropy. If he can't get it for you, that'd be why.

Entropy wasn't really one for holidays, but hey, after this, the man might start warming up to the idea. Free stuff? That was always cool. And yeah, yeah, family and friends and giving...eh, maybe Entropy would actually make friends with this poor girl he'd been yelling at...Holiday miracle anyone?

@Father Wuotan

Father Wuotan chuckled at the pair of requests, seeming to mirror one another. Such weapons were easy enough to craft, and wouldn't take more than a moment.

He whirled his hands through the air whimsically, beckoning the snow and frost into the area to come together and coalesce into two balls of pure light. These twins spheres then began to twist and morph into their own figures; one elongating and becoming thin, while the other remained small and compact. All at once, the light dispersed, leaving two hovering weapons behind. One was a spear, as Nephthys had requested, and the other was an ornate dagger. Both sported conservative features, save for the small snowflake charm that dangled from each of their hilts.

"I hope that these will be satisfactory for the two of you," he mused as he leaned forward and handed the items to the pair. "This sort of power can be very tantalizing. Please take care not to fall ill before its temptation." With that, he turned and began to take his leave.

Spoiler

Nephthys receives the following:
Demonic Two-Handed Assault Spear
Cursed / DMG / DMG / DMG

Entropy receives the following:
Demonic Dagger
Cursed / DMG / DMG / DMG

• 1 year later...

She watched as the NPC created two weapons out of snow and frost. She was kind of mystified really, who else could do that but an NPC of the damned system? Either way, when he handed her the spear, she smiled lightly, but warmly, and accepted it graciously. "Thank you, Father Wuotan, it's beautiful, and I won't, I plan to protect others with this." She watched as the Father left, and she turned back to Entropy.

"Alright, how about we get you to that teleporter? Unless you've changed your mind then I'm certain I can get you to where you want to go." Bast didn't like this idea, but the panther stayed quiet, not wanting to anger Neph on accident. But, the panther didn't completely trust Entropy, so she didn't take her gaze off of the man. If Neph was able to read the panther's mind, she would guess that the panther just wanted to bite the man's leg and be done with things. But that wouldn't be a good thing, and even Neph knew that.

@Entropy

Edited by Nephthys
  • 4 weeks later...

With a humble nod of thanks, Entropy reached out and picked up the weapon that Father Wuotan offered him. A dagger with a subtly curving blade, polished to a mirror finish. It's hilt was bound in a lovely dark brown leather, and from it's end a small snowflake charm dangled.

"Thank you, Father," Entropy said, as graciously as he could. He wasn't used to people actually doing things for him, let alone handing him a weapon as fine as this just because. Charity was a rare trait in the real world.

The man soon departed, and Nepthys turned towards Entropy. "Teleporter, please," he said almost desperately, "teleporter sounds good."

Entropy felt the piercing gaze of the panther stab through him, and he glanced down, only to be slightly unnerved by the glare he was receiving from the large cat. He resolved to not piss that kitty off. "Uh, lead the way. Please. And thank you," he said to Nephthys, hoping his kind treatment of the woman would appease the cat.

@Nephthys

Bast was just glaring at Entropy, and Neph wanted to know why, but she also didn't want to know why. She was just going to trust her familiar right now. She did nod though and pointed in the right direction of the teleporter, "This way." She attempted a small smile as she started to lead the way over. "You're welcome, though why are you on this floor?" She kind of hoped that he wasn't up here to hunt monsters, because that was basically a death wish for someone of his level.

She was trying to inquire about him, mainly because she doesn't trust dagger users. Not after Lethia's attempt on her life so long ago. She already had the feeling that trusting him wasn't going to happen, but now that she truly knew his weapon style, she wasn't going to trust him as far as she could throw him. She was going to attempt to keep an open mind though.

@Entropy

"Festival," the man grumbled. "I don't normally do those sorts of things," he explained, "but I thought I'd give it a shot this time. Lot of good that did me, I just ended up getting my sorry ass lost." Entropy couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten himself so turned around in a urban area. He used to pretty good at mapping out places like this in his mind.

"I hope I'm not pulling you away from any of the festivities," he added, realizing she probably had friends waiting on her, or something she had wanted to do on the floor anyways. The festival seemed to be what everyone was here for anyways. Food, drink and a whole lot of acting like you liked the people you were with. In the end, they all probably would turn their backs on each other given the first sign of danger. True companionship was hard to find after all.

@Nephthys

She couldn't blame him for wanting to attempt the festival. It seemed fun, but she wasn't fully into it either. Then again, it involved people, and she wasn't much of a people person anymore. "Getting lost is easy when an event is going on. A lot less space to walk." She just kept guiding him through the different tents and things that had been placed up for the event, while Bast walked closer to Entropy than to Nephthys. Protection and all that.

She shook her head though, possibly faster than she had originally intended, "That would involve me actually feeling comfortable around people." It was a matter of fact statement, one that could be easily seen by how she carried herself. She kept distance between herself and everyone, there was even a good amount of distance from him, even though Bast was filling it with her panther self. She didn't even turn to look at him as she said that, she just kept walking, trusting her familiar to protect her.

@Entropy

'This girl is pretty quiet...' Entropy thought to himself as Nephthys guided his through the labyrinth that was this settlement, made only more confusing by the festival's various...festival things. 'What did people even call these things?' Entropy wondered. Tents, probably. But he didn't really know. He didn't really care either.

What surprised him though was the fact that Nephthys just stated she wasn't all too comfortable around other people. "Oh, I'm sorry," Entropy apologized, "I, uh, hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable right now?" The lanky boy wasn't quite sure how he felt about all this. One hand, he didn't feel like he should apologize for his presence, despite having done just that, and on the other, he did feel a little bad if he really was making the girl uncomfortable. She was helping him out, after all. Damn, why did people have to be so fucking frustrating sometimes?

@Nephthys

She had honestly gotten so used to just walking silently, so that had transferred into her walk right now, even though she was guiding someone to the teleporter through the maze of a town right now. She looked back at him when he said something, and she shook her head, "No, not at all." She knew that more of an explanation was going to be needed, she just didn't know how to exactly say it or anything like that.

"I just don't talk to others that much anymore, or ever." She didn't know if that was going to help explain much of anything either, but she didn't know this guy well enough to divulge. Plus, he used daggers. Dagger users couldn't be trusted at this point, and that was a thought that she was going to stick with no matter what. But, that didn't mean that she couldn't attempt to be nice to them.

@Entropy

"Ah...I get that," Entropy replied, pulling his hat down a little lower as he cast his gaze down to his feet. Yeah, he understood that. People were dangerous after all. You never really knew who you could trust, especially when thing started to get rough. Everyone wanted to look after themselves after all. Not that Entropy could blame them.

He looked back up after a moment, "well, uh, thanks again," he said noticing that he was at least beginning to recognize some of the buildings, which at least meant they were headed in the right direction. "I'll, uh, I dunno, buy you a meal or something sometime as thanks for going out of your way." It wasn't flirting. It was about as straight an offer as Entropy could give though, given he didn't really have anything else to offer to someone who was clearly better off at the moment than he was. Also...it wasn't like he could top Father Wuotan's gift anyways.

@Nephthys

Edited by Entropy

She looked at him finally, he had pulled his hat down, and it made her wonder if she said something wrong. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.... I just came here with a friend, and it went poorly." She wasn't in the mood to divulge more. This was supposed to be a happy time right? Possibly, but they were also stuck in this game, unable to log out and go home. She didn't even know how long they have been trapped anymore. She felt like it had been forever, but what if it was just the game making it feel like that?

She couldn't really nail that mystery on the head, and she would be lying if she said that it didn't bother her a little. But, that wasn't a thought for now. She stopped just before the teleporter and looked at him. "Um... okay? It wasn't really out of my way though, but if you're hungry, there are some good things up here to eat right now."

@Entropy

"No offense taken," Entropy replied, with a shrug. It wasn't like he had any kind of stakes in whether or not she liked to talk to people or not anyways. "Sorry about your friend though, that must suck." Yeah, friends. Flaky fuckers, all of them. Even in the most mundane situations, Entropy mused, they found a way to let you down.

Entropy stopped to think for a moment. Being out in this cold had made him pretty hungry actually. Well, that settled it. "Yeah, sure. Food sounds good. So long as we're inside, I don't think I could stand to be out in this cold another second. My fucking ears would freeze off." Okay, an exaggeration, it wasn't nearly that cold. "Lead the way. You can pick." Hopefully she'd pick something good though...for a street rat, Entropy was actually pretty picky about his food nowadays. Although, to be honest, right now, anything warm sounded like heaven to the man.

@Nephthys

She just shrugged, there was no point in feeling sorry about a two face snake who wanted to call someone a friend. No point at all. He accepted the offer of food though, and she started to guide him to a little shop of sorts. "I found a place that gives a variety of food. You should be able to find something that you like there." She didn't know what he liked, so taking him to this shop would be the best idea really. Less chances of angering someone and making a new enemy today. At least, she hoped that was going to be the advantage to this place, she didn't know, nor really understand other people anymore. At this point, they all just confuse the crap out of her, and she didn't know how to stop that confusion from coming to bite her in the ass anymore. Today was a good day to attempt to at least make sure that the day wasn't going to end with another attempted dagger in her back.

@Entropy

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Entropy: 2 SP (1 Thread + 1 Event) & T1 Demonic Dagger [Cursed / DMG III]

Nephthys: 2 SP (1 Thread + 1 Event) & T1 Demonic Two-Handed Assault Spear [Cursed / DMG III]