DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills
>> [Rank 1] 1H Straight Sword

Equipment
>> T1 Rare 1H Straight Sword [Damage // Damage]
>> Vanity White Jacket

Consumables
>> Starter Healing Potions [50 HP] (3)

"Aww, c'mon Leth," Mewt complained as they walked through the city streets. The pair were debating an age old question: hot dogs or hamburgers? "You can't eat hamburgers while you walk around. Hot dogs though. Those you could eat riding a horse." Despite Mewt's best efforts, he never could get Leth to come around to the correct side. Hot dogs were clearly superior than hamburgers. "Besides, have you ever had horseradish on a burger? No. Well...maybe actually. Still, horseradish belongs on hot dogs."

How long had this curious pair been partners? If you asked Mewt, he'd say roughly one years and seven months. Reality? It was closer to a year and two months, but who was counting. Certainly not Mewt. And even if he was, he was always right. They made a good team though. And that was the more important fact. That and the fact that their interests aligned rather closely. Oh yes, they made for quite the terrifying pair when they were working. Scare enough to scare some ghosts or holiday spirits.

@Lethia

Spoiler

Level: 4
HP: 80
EN: 8
DMG: 3 || EVA: 2 || ACC: 3 || BLEED: 12 || PARALYZE: 1

Skills:
» Dagger - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Venom Strike [Perfect T1 Dagger [Bleed // Bleed // Paralyze]]
» Darkened Clouds - [Rare T1 Light Armor [Evasion // Evasion]]
» Black Snake - [Perfect T1 Bracelet [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

She just looked at Mewt and she shook her head. "I'm going to let you in on a little secret that no one knows. I know how to ride a horse while eating a hamburger, and you know, I can walk while eating one too." She paused for a moment, a devilsh smile that he would know by now creeping onto her face. "Just because you can't because you're not smart enough, doesn't mean everyone else can't."

He would know that she was joking with him. This was a debate that they've held before, only for it to be shot down by fighting things or plotting things. She gagged a little though, "Ew, horseradish..there is something wrong with you Mewt." Just over a year these two have known each other, and this was a debate that was always happening. Words would always be said, and the two would always stay as friends. Funny how that happens right?

@Mewt

Spoiler

Mewt: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Mewt listened attentively as Lethia mentioned letting him in on a secret. Oh goody, Mewt loved secrets! She can....eat a hamburger...while riding a horse. Or walking? And just because he can't figure it out, it doesn't mean other can't...
"HEY!" Mewt shouted. "That's rude, Leth," the white-haired man complained, crossing his arms as he did so. He knew she was just teasing him. But still, that was rather rude. But the worst was yet to come.
"How do you not like horseradish, Leth. I don't this it's me who has the problem. It's you." Well, this conversation could go on forever. Likely, it would, if there wasn't a more pressing matter to deal with. The growling sound currently coming from Mewt's stomach. "Leth," the man began to ask, "What are we gonna do for Col by the way? We haven't had a job in ages, and I'm hungry. My stomach is trying to eat me."

@Lethia

It took him a good moment to realize that she was insulting him, and it made her laugh. Now, she didn't feel bad, because there was an air about them of teasing, something that was entertaining to her, since around everyone else, she is silent and brooding. Though right now, she felt like she could be a bit more of herself, knowing Mewt as long as she has. But of course, she still watched her back around him, just because he was the same kind of person as herself.

"Oh come now, you know I can be meaner than that and horseradish is disgusting. But, to each their own. I think a debate on hamburgers and hotdogs is enough for one day. Unless, of course, you're dumb enough to want to start another one." But, the good nature of the mood was killed when she heard his stomach growl and she sighed as she rolled her eyes. "What the hell have you been spending your col on? Honestly, I feel like I need to micromanage your spending."

But he did have a point, there hasn't been a job in a few weeks, or had it been months now? She couldn't exactly tell, and it bugged her slightly. But, they were bound to find something. "Perhaps, until a new job comes in, we just go about doing the quests this place has to offer." Her hand went to the top of Noxyl's head as she gently stroked it, thinking.

@Mewt

• 2 weeks later...

wuotan.pngA gust of wind blew by and a flash of white appeared before the two players. The unfamiliar yet warm face of Father Wuotan graced the couple as he smiled at the duo. "It's not many times I see such a lovely couple spending their time together on a night like this," he mused, giving a hearty laugh as he looked around. "Such a night like this is to be remembered and a night to be spent with loved ones," he murmured smoothly, turning his attention back to the two. "It warms my heart to see people like you live so happily."

"So," he chuckled, tilting his head. "What wishes do you have on a fine day like this? I do remember hearing something about food, if that is something you wish for then you just need to give me the word," he joked, giving Mewt a teasing smile as his hands retreated back into his cloak.