[F9-SP] an old reunion <<new Cerberus quest>

The artificial light drifted into the way of the small little shop within the crystal lines cavern. The sub’s rays reflecting off of each of the rocks and lighting up the should be darkened cavern. The soft running stream from the melted snow drifting its way through the interior. The shop’s owner lets out a soft sigh from her lips as she just stares up at the ceiling out of just a sense of unknown. It’s been awhile since she walked around or did anything to help the people of aincrad. She tried once with the labyrinth but that same biting unknown of something feeling off had clawed at her. That she should being doing something or achieving something, and yet the unknown had pulled her away. The once loud call of the frontlines and progressing has faded away into a silence that has now left her without a direction. 

The sensation of fur touching her hand that had been hanging off of the couch she had been laying upon directs her attention to her ever faithful companion. “Hey there Kuro what are you up to now?” The tired voice asks of her familiar as the lion just rests beside her upon the floor folding its midnight wings back as the lion licks the hand that had let its white fur. The girl just lets out a smile the break having surprising mellowed out her familiar as she had enjoyed that fact. The lion having seemingly grown use to the break from battle and adopted a more passive outlook upon things. “I wonder if I should do something. I know I’ve heard some mumbling of a new quest or whatever. But at this point there is no use for that. I’ve reached the top I can just relax like Itza always said to try and do.” A soft chuckle escapes her lips at that name. Her once friend who had disappeared off the face of Aincrad who had helped her be in her feet during her first leg of the journey. Now just simply gone. With a sigh of acceptance she slowly pushing herself to a ditto BF position and glances about the shop being empty from her not working it at all. The only symbol of it being a shop being the simple guitar hanging above the counter where she would stand having the name of Apollo engraved upon it and the image of a lion on it as well. “The Grecian greats. I wonder how floor seventeen is doing maybe I should pay that a visit eventually it’s been awhile since I’ve been there.” She smiles at the thought it’s been awhile for certain since the last she was there for was helping Kairi her her shop open. “Still can’t believe she named it after a Norse thing she coulda at least kept to the Greek theme.” The amused voice of Hestia says as she then lets out a short whistle grabbing the attention of her familiar as the black haired girl makes her way out of her shop and once more Into Aincrad to gra VC a few supplies. 
Making her way through the cavern with little effort since it was her joke of which she has gotten use to traversing she exits the cave and into the more unforgiving weather. The coldness hits her body as a gust of wind blows right through her as she shivers within her place. Quickly equipping from her inventory a nice winter jacket along with gloves she smiles as the warmth slowly returns to her as she starts making the hike from her hike towards the main settlement. The sun being high in the sky reflecting off the snow causing her to squint her eyes while traversing forward to avoid feeling like her eyes were becoming blind. The young girl moving for a few miles since she has made her shop a place even player killers could visit at the cost of a rather nice location at least in her mind. After 20 minutes of waking she arrived at Snowfrost as t he simple town of snow and wooden cabins comes intact her view. Slowly opening her eyes more she smiles when entering it as the energy of people about fills her. The talkative chatter that fills conversations that she passes by from players or NPCs going about their day. The simple sounds of Chimes ringing from the winds gentle breeze. Hestia makes her way to a simple food store just to buy some groceries to cook her meals with as she enters into the main plaza of the town. As she arrives passing near the teleport pedestal she hears the talk of what she assumes is players. “Are you sure that person was credible?” “Of course they were it wouldn’t be this expensive to know if it wasn’t. Now come on let’s see what this new Cerberus thing is on floor nine.” The voices disappearing as the light envelops them taking them to their designated floor as she finds herself standing still. 

‘Cerberus? How is there a new quest involving him. He is just that thing that was rather simple.’ She thinks time herself with a slight smile gracing her lips at the thought of seeing if they made the guardian of the underworld more fitting. She glances at the teleport pedestal with interest feeling tempted to at least investigate whether or not Cerberus has been updated. ‘I mean it’s better then being in my shop most likely?’ She thinks to herself being Mixed on the decision. Since she has no reason to do this far from it, but it’ll also equally be nice to get out of her shop and get a breathe of fresh virtual air. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to at least check it out. I’ve already eaten today so I guess I can do this...hopefully quickly I don’t want another three day hike that is so annoying.” She says to herself with a smile upon her face chuckling a bit remembering her traveling with her friend Kimi and how that ended for her. Making her way over she stands upon the teleport pad and says the simple command phrase. “Teleport floor nine.” 

• 1 month later...

The cold air the falling snow and the lively energy of a winter side town quickly fades away with the command word as it gets replaced with a totally different environment. The skies goes from blue with some clouds in the sky to a dark overcast of ash with a orange tint to the smog cloud like ash. The cooling cold that chills to the bone turning into a scorching heat as she quickly unequips the winter clothing she was wearing. Replacing it once more with a T-shirt and shorts as she also equips her armor. (Will continue this later)