[PP-F21] <<Natures Quest>> Like minded

A small tongue sticking out the side of her mouth as she tried again, this time on some strange blue leaves with jagged edges and a white trim - "Ooh these are softer than I thought!" Ceres said as she started to pluck them from the ground, they were almost velvety to the touch.

"Oh!" Ceres understood his embarrassment. "I didn't mean this was a date! Sorry..." She said as she turned to carefully approach him. "I didn't mean to errm..." she paused as she looked over his flushed face. "Fluster you, I have a bad habit of being forward or oblivious with my words. So if I say something bad or upsetting please tell me." She gave him a grin. "Otherwise I won't learn!" She gave her head a small knock with her fist. "I like to think I am pretty smart, but really, when it comes to social interactions, derp. I'm not that great." Ceres reached out and grabbed his hand, forming it into a fist between her own - she then pulled it toward her head and gave it a light 'bap' with his hand before letting him go.

"Just do that and say 'bad Ceres' Okay?" She said with a smile and a laugh.

His words turned to her profession, and Ceres was all too happy to answer him. "It's really fun, I get to meet all sorts of people, and in the beginning my business was doing really well! It's a little quiet now, but I can't blame people. I think...the only downfall is if I want to improve my ranking, it relies on other people coming in. I can't sit there and craft stuff - I gotta identify or sell things. Which relies heavily on other people. Who was your merchant friend?" 

@Raidou

ID:  LD:134584  LD 20+ 5       2 materials gathered  CD 10   (3 Bonus Materials)
5 materials gathered

-Spyglass in effect-  Next chest search on post 31-

Total
T3 Materials X 31

Edited by Ceres
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointing with a glance over his shoulder "That one, I need one for testing." as he had not obtained one of what she had retrieved yet.

"it's me who should be apologizing, I have a tendency of pissing off the people I interact with. All of this is new to me, I didn't get out much in the real world books and chemistry being my only solace, my only sanctuary from an unforgiving and dark world." Raidou explained calmly pulling a couple more free from the stone and soil and pocketing them.

#134585 CD: 10, LD: 14+5

[Gatherer Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials!

5*T3 Materials Obtained

LISTEN WHEN I F**KING TELL YOU I NEED SPACE. WHEN I SAY YOU'RE A GODDAMN F**KING STRANGER AND I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU

"I used to get angry and lash out at people, trying to stop them from laughing at me and before I knew it everyone avoided me." said with an expectation of sadness but it was simply a fact at this point, no emotion felt through the notion. "I seriously don't understand why I'm telling you all this...maybe"

To have her speak

I shouldn't be a hypocrite

Maybe I should speak myself

"M-maybe I'll v-visit it s-sometime" Raidou's intention pure but the idea difficult for him.

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

"Oh so you want one of these?" She asked as she pulled out the strange velvety leafed herb. "Sure!" she smiled as she reached out and handed it to Raidou. "I am happy to help, I mean that's what friends are for, right?"  She watched as he grabbed another from where they are growing, she didn't mind in the least. After all, they were gathering things together.  It was only natural for them to share their resources, and Ceres was all the more happy with the company. She'd much rather it than being alone.

He said he pissed people off and Ceres shrugged off his admission. "I mean, you haven't upset me at all. I guess...I am hard to upset or to anger, but I guess if you upset someone all you can do is apologize, and give them space. I think space. Yes. Definately that."  Ceres said with a nod. "Give people time to work through their anger and frustrations." She said, after all, that was what she did with both Alkor and Mari, and it had worked out. So she assumed that'd work for others too. "Anger stems from misunderstandings, we always talk to each other, but its even harder to listen to each other." She said softly as she approached Raidou from behind. He seemed worried...that he'd push her away.

Ceres scoffed. "Pshhaw, I'm not that easy to scare away. You could yell in my face and I'd still be the kind of person to make sure you're ok after." And it was true, she had done just that to others in the past. 

"Oh look." She picked up some more of the strange blue leaves with white trim. She placed most of them in her satchel and made a joke. "I wonder what these would taste like."

@Raidou

ID:134586   LD13 + 5      2  materials gathered  CD 8   (2 Bonus Materials)
4 Materials collected.

Total
T3 Materials X 34

Edited by Ceres

am hard to upset or to anger

"I'll hold you to that..." Raidou said with another barely produced smile on his face with his gaze to the solid stone underneath him tearing away at the foliage with gusto

#134588 CD: 6, LD: 19+5

[Gathering Activated!] +2 Bonus Materials!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

The girl was helping him analyze and understand that which he did not, it was a large undertaking and would need time to process it all, to change. Alchemical formulas, philosophy, mathematics, and poetry came easy to Raidou, people did not...

we always talk to each other, but its even harder to listen to each other.

"I find myself listening in more often then not, it seems to come easy to other people just saying whatever and agreeing with each other. I've tried this numerous times before, and I believe all I needed was to have someone to actually hear me." Raidou admitted with comprised meaning and humility.

all you can do is apologize

give them space

"Yeah..." Raidou says looking down with the words reverberating through his dome. "I think I needed this thanks, Ceres and uh... Don't eat that I have no idea what it does, it could paralyze you poison or just outright kill you. Plant's tend to be much more potent until distilled down to something safe for consumption."

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

"I hope you do!" Ceres said with a laugh. "Hold me realll tight to it! So you can bap me on the head over and over if I do get too mad!" Ceres joked with Raidou. It was good to see him slowly opening up. It seemed like he didn't have many people he could get along with and Ceres wholeheartedly wanted to change that.

Raidou went on to say that he found himself listening in more often than not, and Ceres had to tap her lip in thought at the statement. "Mmmm...how do I explain this. People do hear you, but do they hear you. You hear others but do you hear them?" She knew she wasn't making much sense but it was difficult for the redhead to put into words. "Like, for instance I had someone trying to help me, but I didn't hear their intentions, only their words. So we got frustrated with each other. Does that make sense?"  She hoped it did. 

Ceres reached out for some more of the leaves, unceremoniously grabbing a handful.

"Aww..." She pouted. "I mean, really? A teeny tiny tasty looking leaf would kill me? fine." She placed it safely away in her satchel. "Just because you asked me to, I won't eat the alchemical ingredient." She said with a wink as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder in a half hug and gave it a solid few pats before letting go. If he would melt into a human puddle then, Ceres would finally get the hint that maybe no touchy was the way to go with her bespeckled friend. 

"I am happy I could help you, Raidou~~"

@Raidou

ID: 134611  LD 19+ 5      2  materials gathered  CD 10    ( 3 Bonus Materials)

5  Materials collected.

Total
T3 Materials X 39

Edited by Ceres

A pause and a quandary as the phrase rang through his eardrums.

Why'd she put so much emphasis on real for?

Finally realizing what Ceres had done taking his balled-up hand to her head.

Just do that and say 'bad Ceres' Okay

"I-i could n-never do that...B-bhap you one..." a sincere admittance of a gentle flower of a man at the principle of harming her, misunderstanding the concept completely as she didn't want him to punch her was not the intention.

Listening to the explanation from Ceres that couldn't come across more unclear to him, for he was book smart and the subtly eluded him. Playing a small chess game in his mind manufacturing the steps between the pieces in play but the checkmate, the ringer never rearing its face.

You hear them but do you hear them?

"I guess not, the when it comes to slang or nuance It alludes me."

Mind back to the snow for but an instant, Raidou shakes his head to snap back to current events.

I don't really want to bring her up again, this moment I'm 'here' and I'm going to be 'here' and I need to learn if I ever want to help anyone

"But if that's the case I don't really know what I need to do differently, How do I speak with only my intentions?"

#134646 CD: 10, LD:6+5

[Gatherer Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

"Eating it like that is akin to spooning a bunch of coffee grounds in your face, or drinking an entire bottle of cough syrup so yeah It might kill you."

The words were blunter than he was used to speaking, almost foreign to him. Raidou doubled back, second-guessing the origins of the sentence before he whispered.

"Sorry about that, that was too crass."

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Raidou said he wouldn't 'bahp' her and Ceres just laughed, a tinkling sound that echoed in the cavernous chamber. "Silly! I wouldn't force you to. Then just tell me 'No Ceres that's inappropriate!' Ok?' She asked him. She didn't wait for a response. He had asked her how he should speak with only his intentions.

"Hmmm..." She tapped her chin in thought, sitting back on the ground, a plume of dust and dirt rising from where she sat on the cool earth. "That's pretty hard to figure out - I think it's something that comes with practice. We all make mistakes. To error is human, right? I think, its a mixture of being aware of you and the other person. Not jumping to conclusions and working together?" She posed it as a question, because she wasn't too sure of the answer herself, Ceres....never really thought about how she interacted with others, she just...did.

Still leaning over Raidou's shoulder, Ceres pulled some more of the herbs out from the ground, putting them straight into her satchel. "You're smarter than me when it comes to this stuff. So I'll trust your words!" She said with a grin, not understanding why he would apologize. "What? What was crass?"

Ceres dusted off her hands, admittedly they felt a little...itchy after picking so many of the leafy herbs. "Wow, that's..." She peered into her satchel, shuffling a few things around. "That's like over 40 materials I've gotten so far! I only really needed to get 10...haaha..." She shut her satchel, feeling quite proud of herself. "Hey, Raidou, how many do you have?" 

It was then, that her eyes widened and a glint, a cunning sparkle formed in her wide and innocent lilac gaze. "OHH I got an idea!" Her grin grew, smiling ear to ear. "Wanna have a race? First to 100 materials gathered gets...uhm.... uhh...." Crap, she hadn't thought that far ahead. "Owes the other person one whole favour!" She finally said as she held up a finger. "And to make it fair, I'll even split what I find in chests with you!"

@Raidou

ID:134688   LD 11+ 5      2  materials gathered  CD 2    ( 1 Bonus Materials)

3 Materials gathered!

Total
T3 Materials X 42

Edited by Ceres

Intently listening to every word coming from Ceres as if dictated by a professor, a mental tally on every segment.

A light chuckle escaped him "For me to do that, I would have to know what was inappropriate wouldn't I?" Raidou said a bit jokingly, which seemed to unsettle him slightly.

What am I doing?

I hope I didn't offend...

Raidou paused for a moment looking at Ceres, as if looking for a landmine he might have stepped on waiting for the worst.

We all make mistakes

To error is human

I made a mistake, didn't I

"I'll do my best to sort this out, try to find meaning in what you've told me..." Raidou remarks pushing his spectacles of silver-blue up the bridge of his nose before he rolled his shoulders stood and stretched tall a resounding pop somewhere rung from under his skin. "Ouch..." Raidou exclaimed as the stiffness was being worked out over the consistent kneeling that was being performed.

"Don't sell yourself short, you've quite the advantage on me when it comes to people that's for certain." Raidou looks to her with a slight smile scratching the back of his head humbled by the sentiment.

"First to 100..." and without forewarning, uncharacteristically without premeditation or worry of backlash, the phrase replied, "You're on!" quickly almost like a child he skittered to toying with his satchel with a jabbing and recurring retraction as a mental tally was drawn.

"I'm at 24 it looks like, but I won't give up!" Leaning into the cave plants and tears three more up in haste, shuffling one into his bag and holding up two out in front of him. A gold-leafed one that seemed to glimmer with the surrounding cave and some hideous looking thing that the roots appeared to have a face.

#134689 CD: 3, LD: 13+5

[Gathering Activated!] +1 Bonus Material

3*T3 Materials Obtained

Total: 27*T3 Materials

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres nodded. "Well, I am sure you will work it out. Just from our conversations it seems like you're err...a little awkward but very willing to help others." Ceres said as she gave him a reassuring pat on his shoulder. "You're a good person, and no one can be mad at you forever. And I mean - even if they aren't going to like you who cares. You can't have everyone like you." She said with a final nod. Ceres was sure many people didn't like her nor her antics, she was always so aloof in the real world.

"I appreciate your compliment, but honestly I'm a little clueless when it comes to people, I just sorta watch and mimic, yanno?" She gave his nose a small 'boop' "Remember, I tend to be oblivious to a lot of things." She said with a grin

Raidou's sudden outburst was unexpected, he pratically shouted 'You're on!' to her and scrambled to jump up and run off to some other place within the cavern to collect materials. Ceres laughed. She held her sides and laughed. "W-what was that?"  She asked. "Raidou that was adorable oh my gosh!" Ceres, still laughing took a few steps forward then knealt down to try and gather some materials of her own, but she was laughing too hard.

@Raidou

ID:134772   LD 4+ 5 =9    NIL  CD NA    (  Bonus Materials)

Total
T3 Materials X 42

Edited by Ceres

but very willing to help others.

Another softened chuckle "I'm more than a little, I'm entirely awkward."

I honestly do, I don't understand why it's perceived so differently by each person I encounter...

"I really wonder why it's that way, how some people just cannot get along. I used to just quietly observe and was chastised for it, and admittedly it might have been a little strange to just have someone just watching you..."

How long were you standing there for!?

Digging away at a patch underneath him and tearing a couple up continuing the challenge halfway between light-hearted and heavy in thought.

#134773 CD: 3, LD: 11+5

[Gatherer Activated!] +1 Bonus Materials

3*T3 Materials Obtained

Raidou renewing the conversation with eyes mixed somewhere a happy gaze and feeling of despair. "But I do it out of necessity...and you'd be wrong to assume just being a good person gets you anywhere, all the people I interacted with, held me in contempt because I could never pick up on anything that wasn't written in a book. Your one of the only people I've ever met that could see past that, so oblivious or not...Thanks."

"Was that weird?" Raidou replied a little hesitant, but this was a new objective to him and his lack of experience was unannounced to him worn upon his sleeve.

Total: 30*T3 Materials

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres partly wanted to go over and comfort Raidou, but she wasn't sure how he'd take it. He definitely seemed like the kind of person who'd probably literally melt. It was a shame, it looked like there was a literal battle in his brain before he spoke any word.  "I guess I'd be a little worried if someone just silently sat and watched me, like - maybe at least say hello so I know yuo're there, yanno?" Ceres said, trying to make light of his words. "you can call me wrong, but so far, its doing well for me right? I mean - I got you as a friend now, right?"  She grinned when he thanked her.

"Maybe I'm not too oblivious after -a---ahhhhh!" She had tripped over something. Cers had gone to step over a small mount in the ground, but in her typical fashion her foot caught on it and she tripped. Falling face first into the ground. She groaned as she rolled over, rubbing her knee. "Owww....what th- OH!" Her eyes lit up when she realized what she had actually tripped over. She shuffled forward on the ground, not caring that she was now covered in dirt.

Ceres giddily slapped the top of the treasure chest. "This bad boy gon fit so many materials in it!" She said jokingly. "Guess I'm gonna win after all." She said with a smirk as she stuck her tongue out at him.

Another idea formed in her head, innocent enough as it was to her; it may be another 'Ceres this is too much' moment.

"Hey, I Got an idea - if you can guess how many materials are in the chest, I'll give you half. If you loose you only get a quarter - and I get to hug your worries away. Either way its a win/win for you right?"

@Raidou

ID:134776   LD 14+ 5 = 19 CHEST FOUND

Total
T3 Materials X 42

-Spyglass in effect-  Next chest search on post 46-

Edited by Ceres

I guess I'd be a little worried if someone just silently sat and watched me, like - maybe at least say hello so I know you're there

"Yeah, I guess I see that now, before I didn't quite understand the issue, I was just learning but when you put it that way I feel weird thinking back on it." with a small sigh and softened look having finally understood why people hated him so much before. "I wish someone just explained this to me instead of bullying me before..."

The notion, the response ringing in his ears with a subtle understanding becoming clear but would require more reflection to sink in while he picked away at the aught of use beneath him.

#134788 CD: 12, LD: 10+5

[Gathering Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

This bad boy gon fit so many materials in it!

Looking to Ceres and what she uncovered "I didn't notice that before, was it always there?" a remark with quandary looking deep in this strange container, rounded top with gold trimming encasing a darkened wooden composite. "Its a chest?" Raidou remarked with a standard definition with a confusion of how it came to be it was here.

Hey, I got an idea - if you can guess how many materials are in the chest, I'll give you half. If you loose you only get a quarter - and I get to hug your worries away. Either way its a win/win for you right?

Adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose, a glimmer in the mildly lit exterior he began to trace the box from a distance.

3 foot by 2 foot...

3-foot height...

The volume being 27 cubic feet...

Retracting a herb from his pocket and taking a quick scan over it.

6 inches by 2 inches by 2 inches or 24 cubic inches, 2 cubic feet.

"It should contain roughly 13 materials." Raidou remarks satisfied with the answer and sliding the material back into his satchel. The thoughts of the reward of failure just hadn't processed yet.

Total: 35*T3 Materials

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres pulled out a golden key and gave Raidou a grin. "Okay! so your guess was 13 materials, let's see how true that is!" She opened the chest with a 'click' as she turned the golden key. It disintergrated in her hands before she opened up the chest. The haul wasn't as good as she was used to, but it was better than nothing, and nothing was better than a mimic.

"Oooh..." She glanced up at Raidou was a sly grin on her face. "Tough luck friend. We got here...two materials, two unidentified consumables, and  1050 Col! You were waay off."  She pulled out the items from the chest, before that too disintegrated into nothing more than particles of data. "See." She said before placing each one away into her inventory. all except one material which she chucked toward Raidou. It wasn't exactly a 'quarter' but hey, you couldn't exactly give someone a quarter of two.  "You know what that means?" She asked as she pushed herself up off the ground.

She held her arms out wide, "I get to hug your worries away!"

@Raidou

ID:135120   CD: 5+ 2=7
 (Floor * 50) Col, (2) materials, (2) uncommon consumables

Total
1050 Col
Uncommon T3 Consumable ID:135120
T3 Materials X 43

Edited by Ceres

The chest opens to reveal a paltry some after a flash of some glinting key from Ceres pocket, littering the bottom leaving Raidou puzzled. "Why would they make it so large, if it has such small amounts in it?"

A couple of small parcels of something and a bag of coin, then a couple of plain as day materials which one is tossed to Raidou who snatches it from the air.

1*T1 Material obtained from Ceres!

Leaning down and keeping back to the grindstone, shifting deft hands through the plants underfoot but his attentions shift back to Ceres abruptly with a few words that shake his being.

#135122 LD: 2+5

"I get to hug your worries away!"

His attentions shift up to the remark, his blood finding his face in a rapid flow of red.

The hug incoming, Raidou finally interpreting the meaning "Uh...W-wait a momm-ent Ceres!"

Shaking his hand in front of him "T-thats ok-k... I don't t-think I can h-handle that just y-yet."

He wasn't ready for such a connection, the principle overwhelming his senses to a state of panic

Total: 36*T3 Materials

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres was already lunging at him with her arms spread out, but she noticed the red in his face, and how he had quickly stammered, placing his hands up in front of him. Wait? He didn't want a hug? Why didn't he say so in the first place? She had to do a quick and awkward side step so she'd miss him. Instead she hit a stalagmite face first. "oof" She shook her head as she started to rub her face. "Oww..." She pulled what looked like a glimmering stone off her face. "Oh!" She turned to Raidou with a smile. "Look! I dove headfirst into a bunch of these opal material things!" She said with a laugh as she picked them from the stalagmite. 

"You're right...that was a small amount, normally I am more lucky with chests. But hey, I can't complain. Those consumables could end up being very useful to somebody."

She turned to him and approached him, instead of a hug, she gave his arm a comforting squeeze.

"I'm just a few away from the halfway point." Ceres said with a smile. She didn't want to upset Raidou - and if he truly didn't want her to hug him. She'd respect that. Instead, she waved one of the small shards of opal in her hand at him. "C'mon Raidou~ What's gonna happen if you let me beat you~?"

@Raidou

ID:134123   LD:14+5  2 Materials!  CD 8 (2 Bonus Materials  
4 Materials found!

Total
1050 Col
T3 Materials X 48

Edited by Ceres

Ceres found a jutting stone from the floor, picking a small glimmering fractal from her face with a solid *thud*

If I lose..

Raidou swallowed hard at the idea, not sure what she had in mind for him if he did, in fact, lose this gathering challenge

"Oh uh, I'll come to visit your shop and buy something."

Raidou was planning on doing it anyway but it was an ample way for him to dodge whatever a more difficult penalty Ceres had planned for him.

Avoiding eye contact with a small opal darting in front of his eyes, Raidou has trouble focusing but took in the small gems varied swirl of luminescent coloring.

This loss of focus broken by a soft squeeze on his arm from an unannounced force, ripping him back to reality as he turns to see Ceres pressed to him. Raidou's appendages became weak as he struggles to remain aloft, doing his best to hide the jelly keeping him up.

#135124 LD: 1+5

Total: 36*T3 Materials

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres hugged his arm closer to her, seeing him not completely freaking out, she assumed it was a safe thing to do. "Aww..." He wanted to visit her shop if he lost? That didn't sound fun, and if she were being honest, it sounded like he didn't want to visit it in the first place. But Ceres had a pretty strong hunch that Raidou didn't mean it that way. "And here I thought you wanted to visit my shop." She said with a pout as she rested her chin on his shoulder, looking up at him with wide lilac eyes. "I guess..." she said with a final squeeze before letting go. "If you see it as a punishment..." she teased.

Ceres took a few steps away from him and knelt down to pick at a patch of bio-luminescent mushrooms. Successfully placing a few pairs in her satchel. "Haha! that's 52 Raidou!" Ceres said as she lifted herself up off the ground and dusted her hands. "Bahaha!" She did a small dance with her feet, feeling exhilarated. "This feels so, so good! Especially when I'm doing it with others!" She reached out to 'boop' Raidou on the nose. 

"C'mon, you can think up of a better penalty than that! How about I pick something you have to do and you pick something you want me to do!" Ceres stood in front of Raidou now. "What would your penalty be for me?" she asked as she rocked back and forth on her heels, humming happily to herself

@Raidou

ID:134125   LD:12+5  2 Materials!  CD 6 (2 Bonus Materials  
4 Materials found!

Total
1050 Col
T3 Materials X 52

Edited by Ceres

Uncomfortably locked to Ceres, Raidou leans down and snatches a herb from the floor with an outstretched and strained arm.

Keep calm, this is what being normal is right?

Raidou was trying his best to distract himself, keeping his wits about him in the only way he knew how.

#135142 LD: 10+5, CD: 7

[Gatherer Activated] +2 Bonus Materials

4*T3 Materials Obtained

Coming back to level, Raidou turns to see large violet peepers gazing back at him. Blood pools into his face as his mind starts to clog up, becoming a fogged mess.

Then sweet release, his vision roaring back from a dark tunnel from which it may have never escaped in a snap back to reality.

Penalty?

Penalty!?

Raidou's senses where all but overwhelmed, his limits being pushed to the brink but he was holding strong.

Each touch, each soft stroke like an electric shock to the system that he was starting to gain some insulation to, through the desire to be normal and an unwavering will to keep trying.

"Ceres I have absolutely no idea how to begin to come up with an answer to that question." The truth dripping from his mouth with purified honesty.

@Ceres

Total: 40*T3 Materials

Edited by Raidou

"Yeh, a penalty! Like maybe I have to drink a really sour drink or uhm super spicy noodles!" She said, offering him a few suggestions. Ceres gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Ok how about this, after we finish today we will go out to dinner and get noodles. The looser has to have super spicy ones!" Ceres gave him a wink. "I'll even pay for them!" She turned on her heel and took a few steps away from him to kneel down on the floor - more of the bio luminescent mushrooms which she began to pick up and put in her satchel.

"That's 55 for me now!" Ceres grinned as she looked up at Raidou from her seat on the floor. Her grin fadded when she noticed how uneasy he was. Was...he always that way. "Hey..." she said softly. "Are you okay?" She tilted her head to the side, lifting her hands up to run through her rose-red locks, tugging on them nervously. "Did I say something that may be a little too much? We can stop now if you want." She offered before offering him a reassuring smile. "I've had a lot of fun so far. Oh..."

She opened up her HUD, and sent Raidou a friend request. "Here! Before I forget. We can keep going, but if you wanna stop for now, we can always do this again another time if you're ok with that?"

@Raidou

ID:135168  LD:14+5  2 Materials!  CD 4 ( 1 Bonus Materials ) 
3 Materials found!
Total
1050 Col
T3 Materials X 55

Edited Tuesday at 10:4

Edited by Ceres

"I've never decided on a penalty before, there's only been one person before you to bring such a thing up in conversation like you have and they decided it themselves," Raidou explained with a light chuckle and a scratch of his cheek.

"If I ever falter, break what you've shown me...I'll tie my ribbon around my hand as tight as I can!"

#135198 LD: 18+5, CD 10

[Gatherer Activated] +3 Bonus Materials

5*T1 Materials Obtained

Joining her at her side, sifting through these strange greenish, yellowish and reddish array of glowing tipped mushrooms Raidou retrieves the best specimens of each he can claim from the floor.

Ceres had noticed the same response, it was only a matter of time before she could see it with the insistent strokes of her appendages upon his. Raidou although reluctant, wanted to continue to deaden himself to it.

"I'm fine..."

Raidou was convinced this torture to the senses was necessary, it may never go away but at least he could come to terms with it. Grow a thick skin against it learn to shrug it off. A quick flash of his HUD, accepting her invite as proof of the following words.

"Trust me when I say, I'm enjoying this time with you and could continue for as long as you want to keep going. Besides neither of us is at 100 yet..."

Total: 45*T3 Materials

Edited by Raidou