[PP-F21] <<Natures Quest>> Like minded

-Ping-

"Oh....Oh!" Ceres scrambled up as her eyes breezed over the message. "Oh no..Oh no! Oh Raidou..." She turned to him, sincere regret in her eyes. "I just got a message - I'm late to a prior engagement." She chewed her cheek as she pouted. How could she be so silly? "I didn't want to cut this short but...." With a flick of her wrist - Ceres had transferred all the materials and Col she had collected that day to Raidou. She gave him a large grin as she shuffled over to him.

"I hope this makes it up to you. Call it a truce. Or..." Ceres shifted herself so she stood between the wall and himself. "Call it a bribe! Yeh! See, now we have both gotta go out and get some spicy noodles sometime."

Then, without warning Ceres wrapped her arms around Raidou in a tight hug. She was truly happy to be able to spend this time with someone, and it had been so awfully nice. She nestled her face into the folds of his red jacket and inhaled. "Pfft, you smell nice, you know that?" And with that innocent sentence Ceres pulled away, tucking rosey hair behind her ear. 

"Promise me we'll hang out again soon?" She said with a serene smile, teleport crystal in hand.

"Take care! Bye! - Town of Beginnings!"

and with that, she had been whisked away - 

The goodbye was innocent, happy,  and yet...

why did it feel so final?

-Ceres sends Raidou the following:
1050 Col
Uncommon T3 Consumable ID:135120
Uncommon T3 Consumable ID:135120
T3 Materials X 63

Edited by Ceres
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hasted retreat from a bird struggling with a coin, one to which lessons had still failed to sink in. He'd have to take her up on that offer when affairs were not so dire, being caught speechless with her sudden extraction and odd behavior. The foundations were still in the process of being settled, Raidou needed to take a hard look inward as to what needed to be altered. A moment crossed his mind, that perhaps a movement to prior motions. He'd need to walk some of his old roads, look for some definition on what Ceres had so liberally taught. Collecting what she had just dropped about the chamber like confetti, he'd make a note to pay it back to her for he had not nearly earned it. One spicy food, perhaps noodles or something with kimchi.

The red wanderer owed her a debt he could not hope to repay.

ID# 171701 results: Craft: 10, Loot: 4+5=9, Failure (Bye Ceres)

Quest Complete:
Ceres:
4*SP (3 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)
Raidou:
4*SP (3 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)
Simmone (Guild Treasurer):
139*T3 Materials (63 Ceres, 76 Raidou)
2250*Col (1200 Thread Length, 1050 Chest)
Uncommon T3 Consumable ID:135120a
Uncommon T3 Consumable ID:135120b