[PP-F21] <<Natures Quest>> Like minded

c9a03dfcf08a60f557c435d0a27d7a93956f2be3_hq.jpg

This was the first time Ceres had travelled up so high. 

Floor 21

Ceres stood at the edge of Tomoika, a large town where she first appeared in when she teleported here. It was beautiful really, despite the cavernous nature of the floor. (which was a little scary to Ceres she much preferred the outdoors)  The town was brightly lit by a plethora of glowing mushrooms. Giving the entirety of the area a faint and evanescent glow. There were towns and stores carved out of the cavern walls and even some of the larger stalagmites. Resourceful...if not a bit odd... There weren't many players around - most of the people around her looked to be NPCs, dressed heavy in miner wear. Hardhats, coal covered faces, thick and heavy boots...

It was daunting.  But....there were hot springs, so that sounded nice...right? 

Ceres took a deep breath and took one step out of the city limits, then another, then another. Carefully being sure to stick to the path that would have no monsters. She didn't want to deal with any goblins or cave spiders.

As she walked she grabbed hold of her trusty Spyglass, which hung around her neck. - something that proved to pay for itself. With it she would be able to find treasure chests much more quickly, and the pouch at her side jingled, filled with golden keys. Beyond that...she was more than defenseless - but Ceres knew that when this quest was active she was less likely to run into danger. 

She paused seeing a set of glowing mushrooms along the side of the road - kneeling down to pick some up. "How cute..." She mused as she placed them into the satchel she wore over her shoulder.

@Raidou

ID:134497  LD:11 +5=16  2 Materials  CD 10  (3 Bonus materials)

Total
T3 Materials X5

CERES LV18  | HP 360/360  |  ENERGY 36
DAM+ 3 |  ACC +3  | LD+5

EQUIPPED
1H Sword +1 DAM
GOLD FEATHER HAIRPIN +3 ACC
LILY CORSAGE +3 LD

Battle Inventory
5 Gold Keys (+2 to Loot Dice when opening chests)  |  1 Spyglass -2 charges left   |

Edited by Ceres
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traversing the cavernous Floor 21, keeping his robe to his face to cover the musk that ticked away at his health from entering his lungs. "Nature's Treasure, thank you Aoiki...and I'm sorry..." Raidou remarks behind new silverish blue framed glasses. Exiting Tomoika carefully to avoid unwanted attention, Raidou hoped to move pass without being spotted by anyone the same way he had before. The floor seemed devoid of players this time around however, causing Raidou to exhale a sigh of relief. 

A small patch with a gold circular notification as his skills pointed them out on his minimap, Raidou's attention shifts with a slide of his hud ajar to inspect the trail under a scope.

Without notice, Raidou steps past Ceres which may be a mistake or misstep as he fails to avoid her vision or notice her presence.

#134500 CD:9, LD:18+5

[Gathering Activated!] +2 Bonus Materials

4*T3 Materials Obtained

Deftly with grace and experience, Raidou pinpoints a few fresh aught of use amongst the green foliage and with each *snap* of the broken roots, they collect into his satchel at almost blinding speeds.

@Ceres

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 25

HP: 500/500

En: 50/50

Weapon: The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Armor: Swordsman's Bracer [Heavy] (T1/Perfect): +27 Damage Mitigation

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 1

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM)

Battle Ready Inventory:

Golem's Strength*4

Edited by Raidou

She grabbed another material, "Aww...this is nice..." There was movement on her shoulder; and Peeko, her red squirrel familiar peeked out from the wavy mess of her hair. "Oh, hello Peeko! Look at this!" Ceres picked up another material and held it up to her furry friend. Peeko sniffed the material then made a chittering nose. "Yeh, these are high quality, huh?"

Ceres almost bumped into another player when she stood up straight. Wait...a player....here!?!? 

Her rose-red hair whipped back into the direction of the man. He was tall with dark hair and he wore a long, red coat that billowed in an unseen wind behind him. She couldn't see the front of him, but she watched as he bent down and picked up some materials, quickly putting them away. Her lilac eyes lit up at the prospect of another gatherer. She practically ran over to him.

"Oh hey!" She said with a smile as she reached out to lightly poke him in his back. "I just saw you gathering some materials." Ceres said with a smile as she took a few steps forward so she could stand in front of him. "I'm doing the same. This floor is a little scary, right? I haven't been up this high before." Ceres reached out and softly grasped Raidous hand, giving it a small shake. "I'm Ceres, it's lovely to meet someone else who likes gathering! I feel like we're a rare breed! Did you want to  be my partner?"

@Raidou

ID:134503  LD:7 +5=12  1 Materials  CD 5  (1 Bonus materials) 
2 Materials Gathered

Total
T3 Materials X7

Edited by Ceres

Raidou's world had shattered, a voice then a touch causing him to jump from his skin. Slinking out of a handshake, slow then a quick jerk he became a puddle on the floor and began to stream away.

#134504 CD:3, LD2+5

Flowing like liquid away from the girl, Raidou tried to put some distance between them sliding along the floor like a cockroach.

This floor is a little scary, right? I haven't been up this high before.

I have, and I ruined everything...

Did you want to  be my partner?

You don't want to be my partner...

"No..." a small whisper from Raidou barely intelligible even through the echo of the damp stone walls surrounding them. His attention focused on one point, Raidou's assailant it removed his outward perceptions. Raidou found one of the stalagmites jutting from the rocky floor with his cranium in his tactical extraction.

*Crack*

The impact hurt stopping him dead in his tracks. The ground embraced him with crooked glasses as he slid flat.

Please just leave me alone, I ruin everything I touch...Please just let me be...It's better being alone

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

"U-uhm....." Ceres tilted her head to the side as his hand slid out and away from hers As he lowered himself to the floor Ceres followed suit - crouching down on her knees. "Are you alright?" She asked, concern laced in her bright voice.

He whispered something, but Ceres hadn't heard it, "What did you say?" She asked, being distracted just long enough to grasp a few of the mushrooms to the side, and deflty placing them in her satchel. When she turned her lilac eyes back to the strange sliding man, he was now completely sprawled out on the floor.

Ceres reached out and gave his head  a few pats.

"Know what I like when I'm feeling sad, donuts."

She opened up her HUD and pulled out two small chocolate frosted donuts. Keeping one in her hand Ceres reached out with the other to hand it to the stranger. She went to place it on the ground and paused. No...the ground was dirty, his hand? No ...that was shaking...how about ..."Hmmm...Here." Ceres plopped the small pastry atop his head with a gentle laugh. "There." She then straightened his glasses and ssat beside him as she ate her own donut.

"I'm a merchant. What are you?"

@Raidou

ID:134547   LD:15 +5=20  2 Materials  CD 1  (/ Bonus materials) 
2 Materials Gathered

Total
T3 Materials X9

Edited by Ceres

The concussion stopped him from moving away, a ring of bread made a hat in his hair. Famished and weighing his options, the prospect was here within the halls as he pulled the pastry from his head and couldn't stop himself from digging into it.

#ID Dice whut

1*Donut Obtained!

Undergarbled ravenous hunger, a bit of it contained within under a stuffed cheek "irm ern arcramest." a marginally understandable response spoken under a hand covering his mouth. Sitting at his side, a red-haired girl's query and his options weighed.

*gulp*

Sounds of a loaded swallow before he mumbled out "what's a-a merch-chant?" Raidou's interests peeked as the ideal was new to him.

Raidou rolled on to his back staring up to a damp ceiling with dilated eyes, "OW" through the commotion the pain of the impact finally set in but lasted but a moment of him rubbing his noggin to quarrel the sensation.

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres stifled a giggle as he sat up, shoving the donut into his mouth. She was glad that it seemed to help and re-energize him. She blinked. Surprised at his question. "O-oh." He didn't know? That was new. "It's a profession. I run a store, I sell goods you can't get elsewhere. Things that help with quests, and maps. I can even junk your old useless items, and you get some nice Col from it!" Ceres gave him a wide smile. "I can also identify objects. It's...a little randomized, but it can be useful. Sometimes you get lucky." She said with a wink.

"I also sell materials - I want to be able to help those who are too busy to gather them themselves...so I try to sell them as cheaply as I can. Most people come and buy them in bulk. I have a back order of T3 Mats from an Alchemist too!" Ceres said with a smile. "Her names Mari - do you know her?" 

Oh wait...Didn't Ronnel tell Ceres that she shouldn't go and tell people that name so easily? Because of the whole Pker thing?

Ceres cleared her throat and quickly tried to change the subject, it helped that he had screamed out in pain. The ever oblivious woman leaned toward him, reaching out so her hands gently cupped his head either side of them. "Are you ok? Hurt? I think I have some potions if you like."

@Raidou

ID:134548   LD:2 +5=7   0  Materials  CD N/A  (/ Bonus materials) 
Total
T3 Materials X9

Edited by Ceres

It's a profession.

That was Raidou's order to take notes, ripping a small black book from his inner robe pocket and producing a small feather scratching the precipice into the parchment during the explanation. "A-alright thank y-you..." Raidou remarks after the information is purveyed to the nomad.

"Wait you sell herbs!" Raidou uttered with excitement his eyes meeting the spirited violet pair belonging to Ceres before his hands find his mouth "Ss-orry."

Her names Mari - do you know her

#134549 LD:18+5, CD: 1

2*T3 Materials Obtained!

Raidou sifted through the patch underneath him lost on the grazing touch as the words welled from within him, stirring about until cooked enough to escape.

"Healing potions no, I'm fine please continue." an offering refused as he returned to the patch he had been working to avert himself, shielding his face from her direction with a 'cause' as to not arouse suspicions.

His voice seems to deepen, grow more footed and concise. Carefully through gritted teeth to as not appear angry he spoke: "What might I ask, what you know about Mari?"

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres laughed at his enthusiasm, "Yeh! I do! Well, I sell the materials for them yeh...so if you ever get sick of gathering-" She paused and snorted with another laugh. "Or hit your head too hard, be sure to visit my shop ok? It's called the 'Best Kept Secret' and it's in the Town of Beginnings. Oh and it smells like bread!"

She picked up a few more mushrooms and placed them in her bag, her hand reached out to get more but it paused mid-air when he asked about Mari.

"What do...I know?" Ceres tapped her lip. That was a good question. "I know a great deal about her. I got to interview her- err but she seems like the kind of person who doesn't like to discuss her personal life." He seemed to take a great deal of interest in the orange haired woman. She wasn't sure why, and hoped he didn't want to wish harm on the PKer. So Ceres kept her notes short - choosing to say things that most everyone knew. "Well...she's killed 8 people...I guess that's why a lot of people don't like her..." Ceres fumbled with her hands -

It was this moment that her familiar, Peeko chose to climb down her arm and nestle between her hands. Ceres gave a faint smile as her fingers brushed through his bushy tail before continuing. "She told me why - and I think...she's the kind of person not to trust people. She's been hurt a lot. Oh and she really really hates when people try to comfort her or push her for stuff too much." Ceres said with a nod, remembering how Mari snapped at her when she tried to pry and help her.

"She's clearly lonely, but I don't think it's smart to force things on her. She needs to learn things on her own." Ceres said as she gently pat her pet. "I get that, I guess. I know when I'm upset the last thing I want is someone constantly asking me why."

@Raidou

ID: 134550   LD:6  +5=11   1  Materials  CD 4 (1 Bonus materials) 
2 materials gathered!
Total
T3 Materials X 11

Edited by Ceres

"I n-never have enough h-herbs, I g-gather beca-use i-it's c-calming." Raidou extrudes his reasoning to the girl, a bit uncomfortable talking about himself "B-but I can s-see m-myself b-buying more of them." Scratching his face with a curved pointer.

She's killed 8 people

I've killed countless people

"I know, though not how many, Mari told me herself."

she's the kind of person not to trust people

People like you who think they can just fix it because they have been in a similar situation

"I can see that, I don't trust people too much either..." as the shapeless silhouettes of the past in blackish hue with red painted sinister grins and distorted cackles stand over him in a ring of torment, laughing at his failing and uncomfortable natures in a haunting reminder of the real world's cruelty breaks into the confines of his soul.

She's been hurt a lot

"That pain she wears on her sleeve, she's drowning in it Ceres..." Raidou's attention shifts to the girls back then to the ground as his left-hand reaches to his face, the sting reverberating through his bones in a parallel of what has transpired.

It'd be in your best interest to f**k off

"She wants to drown alone in silence, there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Raidou pauses the language foreign to commonly spoke but no truer it be to the state of affairs.

She really really hates when people try to comfort her or push her for stuff too much

The reality of the statement rang true

She may hate me now

I was pushing so hard

Blinded by the fact but failed to see my own actions

Trying to offer her hand, did I even help her breathe?

"Yeah..." a soft whisper from a man, who's missteps may have made it worse despite good intention as he continues picking away at the patch with this newfound understanding. Too distracted, too focused attentions elsewhere to get anything of use.

#134551 LD: 2+5, CD: 8

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres nodded in agreement when the man told her it was calming. "It really is. It lets me see Aincrad in a whole different light." Her lilac eyes danced around the cavernous floor. "Err...Literally." She reached out, leaning just over his legs so she could grab a mushroom by his side. "I like doing stuff like this. It's calming, and its fun, and rewarding. And there are no monsters involved." She said as she gave the mushroom a small squeeze before shoving it into her satchel. So far, she was making good progress.

The man talked about how he found it hard to trust people, and a bit more about Mari. "Ahh....so you ran into her too?" Ceres asked, curious. The man...seemed...dismayed, or upset. He was clearly down in the dumps so Ceres decided to make him feel better.

"C'mon then, glasses!" She said as she grabbed his hand and tried to pull him to his feet. "We can't sit here picking mushrooms all day! Otherwise little mushrooms will grow out of our heads! Let's go searching!"  The tiny red squirrel on her shoulder chattered in agreement. Ceres held up her spyglass to her eye, peering at his amber gaze through it. "Who knows! We may even find a treasure chest!"

@Raidou

ID:134563    LD: 8 +5=13     Materials  CD 1 (0 Bonus materials) 
 1 materials gathered!
Total
T3 Materials X 12

Edited by Ceres

Pulled from his own world with a small phrase "Glasses, me?" Raidou acknowledges the girl with a point at his face a bit taken aback. "T-they arn't m-mushrooms, h-here." Raidou says as his attentions turn to his belt, hands digging into a small satchel on his hip.

I'll talk if you use actual English.

The rummaging stops after a few seconds before a few plants are removed and he extends them to her one at a time with an explanation produced with careful hangs on each word to speak clearly.

"This is a Blood-Booster, it amplifies offensive output when consumed by improving blood flow or reduces clotting when refined into an extreme level and applied to a blade's edge." a red-tipped unit of foliage

A blue one "I forget what this one is called, but it improves your immune system when applied to the skin or drank."

White with long stringed leaves "This is cold-ivory, seems to warp space but its extremely volatile to craft with and can be refined into a cold potion that restores your crafting energy."

and a green one "A Self-Heal, as the name implies when brewed into a potion/crystal or salve it can heal you or extend your vigor to higher limits."

Reaching out with an extended arm almost a silent thank you, he hands them to her.

Raidou forfeits 4*T3 Materials to Ceres

Then adjusting his glasses on his face, "glasses... A-alright l-lets go." struggling to convince himself it is what he wants to do.

@Ceres

Ceres snorted as he seemed alarmed at her nickname for him. "S-sorry!" She said as she stiffled a laugh, "It's just that... you never gave me your name - and I mean, you don't need glasses in the game right? So its an aesthetic? I didn't mean to offend you." Ceres reached out and 'booped' the rim of his glasses with her index finger. "I like them." 

Ceres seemed...confused when he told her they weren't just mushrooms. Wasn't that what she was picking up? He started to go through each and every one he had pulled out of his satchel. Explaining them in detail. And whilst most of that detail was lost on Ceres, she found it interesting, leaning in closer to inspect them as he showed her their differences.  There was no way on all the floors of Aincrad she'd remember all of this.

She placed the others in her satche. "Thank you! I appreciate it! But...are you sure."  She  kept the blue one, turning it to and fro in her fingers. "This one looks pretty." She said before popping it straight into her mouth! Her face immediately scrunched up as she stuck out her tongue and started scratching it with her fingers. "B-Blah...." She said between coughs. "That's so bitter!"  

Ceres cleared the air with another cough as she grabbed his hand with her free one, and pulled him along the path.

"I like that." Ceres said softly as she squeezed his hand tighter. "How passionate you are when you talk about the ingredients. I may not understand it, but I think it's very ...."  She paused trying to find the right word. "Hmmm Pure? Maybe? Innocent? I'm not sure, but I like it." She stopped in front of a large stalagmite, and started pulling off clumps of an off coloured moss. "So what is this one?" She asked him as she placed them in her hand. "They feel all soft and mooshy." 

@Raidou

ID:134571   LD: 14 +5=19    2 Materials  CD 6 (2 Bonus materials) 
 4 materials gathered!
+4 from Raidou
-1 Eaten

Total
T3 Materials X 19

Edited by Ceres

you never gave me your name

You are?

"Raidou, my name is Raidou." with a distilled confidence brewed from somewhere within him, uncharacteristically so, a sliding mood from some unseen transition.

A finger approaching fast, a slender peach arrow slowly traversing the space between them, time slowing to a crawl Raidou expecting the worst shuts his eyes and braces for it.

and then nothing...

The sliding of his frames up his nose, one eye opens to see a soft press.

"I w-wear glasses in..." a struggled gulp and continuation "real l-life, so I didn't t-think to not do so in h-here." him trying to rationalize and understand what just happened.

Readjusting them with a glimmer and clutching the sides as they move

I like them

Really?

Looking back to Ceres in time to see her scarf down the blue one... "No don't its...."

B-Blah

"It's going to be strong, and worthless in that state." Raidou sighs, all the beautiful concoctions that could have become is gone now.

Then a hand, a warmth grasping his. This feeling was too much, a complete shock to the senses as Raidou melts to a spineless liquid held like a blanket being drug along the floor.

"Bahfdsd." Raidou attempts to explain to no avail as he pulls a few free and explaining the features in unintelligible gibberish prone on the floor.

#134573 CD: 3, LD 17+5

[Gathering Activated!] +1 Bonus Materials

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

"Raidou!" Ceres repeated with a vibrant smile. "I like that name better than glasses." She joked. He had told her that eating materials..as is...probably wasn't the best idea, and no doubt a waste. Ceres shrugged her shoulders as she lifted her hands up to shrug with them. "I unno, it just seemed like something to try at least once. No harm done, right?" She asked him. "Besides, I'd rather just do things like that and enjoy them than not do things at all, right?"  Ceres asked Raidou.

But....he seemed to melt. Or fall, no..melting seemed like an adequate explanation, his body slid to the floor as he fumbled around, trying to pick up the mossy growth on the stony outgrowth. Was...he ok?

"They're.... Bahfhdhdsdsd?" Ceres asked in earnest curiosity. Wondering if that was a different language, or if it really was just gibberish. She shrugged as she placed them into her satchel. She didn't mind. 

Ceres knelt down and patted Raidou's head in gentle and tender strokes. "Are...you ok? You're not sick or tired right? Did you want another donut?"

@Raidou

ID:134574   LD: 6 +5=11 NO CHEST FOUND
-Spyglass in effect-  Chest Search on Post 15-
 4 materials gathered!

Total
T3 Materials X 19

Edited by Ceres

So umm... are ya' hungry? I have a few sandwiches in stock!

Did you want another donut

"Thank you, Ceres it means a lot to me." Raidou spouts out from the ground slightly muffled due to the proximity to the floor, sliding up to his feet with an odd slinking like a sprung up rake stepped on from the teeth, he was used to getting up off the floor it seemed.

"These, referred in most instances as ...." he trails off for a moment, remembering to speak in English "It is medicinal if you grind it up and make it into a paste it can halt bleeding like a bandage." Adding the clumps into his satchel he begins to walk away he leaves the rest be too distracted by the explanation and intentions.

#134575 CD: 1, LD: 2+5

Flipping his menu open he sends her a party invite and looks to her "Come on, I want to show you something." a flutter of red skitters about his back as he rotates heading a bit further away from the enclosure of the village.

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

Ceres opened up her HUD, scrolling through her inventory. She only had the one left - but she didn't mind giving it to him. He clearly needed it more than her. she pulled it out of her inventory and it materialized in her hand. Ceres gently pressed it into Raidous waiting fingertips. "Here you go." She said with a smile. He seemed to be a little more energetic, she could relate.  Delicious food always motivated her too. "I'm just happy to help~" 

Her eyes turned to the mossy clumps. "Like bandages huh?" She asked as she began to pick them off the stalagmite one by one, placing each straight into her satchel. "That sounds useful, I'm sure someone would be very grateful for them." She said with a smile. "It's a shame...merchants have no need for materials. It'd be nice to be able to work with them, but...I just like doing this." She turned her eyes to his amber gaze. "Especially when  I have people like you with me."  She said in complete earnest.

She blinked when the party invite came up on her screen and accepted it without a second thought then began to follow him. "Ooh, where are we going?"

@Raidou

ID:134578   LD: 20 +5     2 materials gathered  CD 10  (3 Bonus Materials)
-Spyglass in effect-  Next chest search on post 31-
-5 Materials gained!

Total
T3 Materials X 24

Edited by Ceres

"Cover your mouth, the air is mildly toxic around here but simple cloth seems to stave it off." Raidou replies as the party accept notification *blip* paints itself on his eyesight, a small name drawing itself in his peripherals: Ceres

Leading the path, through some oil smelling yellowish tinted fog Raidou leans down, pointing with the robe's edge pointed to his face with a silent gesture. He then slides to the floor and through a small opening along the stone wall, mere 1 foot high and slides through into a rounded sub cave pressed with various protruding brightly-hued of varied shades crystals littering cool bluish concrete smooth walls dripping with moisture, condensing from soft water heard in the distance. The floor littered with varied patches of equally rainbow-esque shades of color of all sorts. Webs of thick string lay dormant from stalactites on the ceiling, the owner had long abandoned them here in this alcove of undisturbed aught of use.

"Take your pick, I found this place when I was last here and I frequent it a lot these days." Raidou dictates to the girl with eyes of ember "Maybe some of what I cannot use you may have a use for?"

Leaning down quietly having learned to share this place attempts to peel away at the fields of shades underfoot and spots one worth claiming while he avoids her gaze not sure what kind of response to expect.

#134579 CD: 1, LD: 7+5

1*T3 Material Obtained

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou

"P-Poisonous!?" Ceres said as she quickly grabbed Peeko and shoved him down her shirt for safe keeping. The Squirrel wasn't happy and fidgeted around till he found a safe, warm, crevice to nap in. She grabbed the material she was using as a belt and instead wrapped it around her nose and mouth, it was a little difficult to breathe this way, but it was better than breathing in toxic fumes, right?  

She lowered her body, following him as she crawled through the small tunnel into a sub cave. She tried not to laugh as she watched his butt wriggle around in front of her - No Ceres, don't do it...don't laugh at him.

Her eyes widened when she saw the cave she straightened her back and lowered her mask, noting that the thick vapours were no longer present. "whoaa... this is amazing Raidou..." She said in an awed whisper. Small steps carrying her forward. "It's so pretty - it's like the perfect place to take someone on a date or something don't you think?" She asked as she turned to look at him. "Thanks for bringing me here!"  

Her lilac gaze turned back to a crystal formation in front of her She  broke off a few red crystals, placing each one into her satchel before turning to Raidou. "So what does this thing do?"

@Raidou

ID: 134581  LD:20      2 materials gathered  CD 1  (0 Bonus Materials)
-Spyglass in effect-  Next chest search on post 31-

Total
T3 Materials X 26

Edited by Ceres

"D-date... DATE!" Raidou flushed and skittered about before his face twisted and shrunk. "N-no no, I... did-n't... I m-mean..." the explanation came in fragments of words that carried with them little meaning in his attempts to explain himself.

The swordsman tried to divert his attentions and sort his words before he spoke, not wanting to repeat the past. Raidou made a habit of alienating those he dealt with and was trying his best to improve and not make a mess of it this time keeping calm through the ways he knows best, gathering plants.

#134583 CD: 10, LD: 12+5

[Gatherer Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials!

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Thanks for bringing me here

"Yeah..." a feeling he had not understood, and it startled him with his face to the ground a slight smile drawn on his face as he avoids looking directly in her direction.

Why have you been ignoring me this entire time while I am helping you!

"s-so, you a-are a merchant?" a soft inquiry under a quivering voice.

Hardly...I took merchant but I never use my shop.

"I m-met another o-one, but s-she said she didn't r-really deal in mer-chant matters, what's it like?" slipping from Raidou who was trying his best to change the ending from before.

@Ceres

Edited by Raidou