[F-18 PP] Collecting scales <<Just for the Halibut>€

The scents of rot and decay are the first things he is able to sense as he steps into Eriwald. The stone buildings surround the man as his lazy gaze goes along the area. The temperature being a bit humid only being added onto the misery as the flames of his familiar heat his form ever so slightly. His only saving grace being the survival skill keeping him safe from the worst of the Elements that surround himself. 
The shaggy black haired man with amber eyes gaze around the area. His katana rested against his hip in its scabbard, simple black leather armor along with metallic gauntlets around his forearms. Having similarly long black Pant. He makes his way forward with a purposeful stride towards the only bridge out of this pitiful settlement. The place just a transitional zone for him as it is as simple as floor sixteen just another place with swamp and misery to house the annoyances of Aincrad. The overcast sky providing all the shade needed to obscure the sub from overheating him. ‘It’s rather interesting to think and be impressed with actual armies can actually wear such armor and gear and not just pass out during a hot day’ He thinks to himself for only a brief moment as his feet carries him to the bridge of eriwald as he quickly makes his way across without pause. 
As he travels his mind drifts back to something that has been rather strange to at least himself. The mystery fact that Pinball has gone missing once more, but he had made sure to check the monument daily to make sure the fool didn’t end up killing himself. He was a valuable resource after all nothing else. He was just making sure he didn’t end himself so soon.

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2  

Equipment:

War god's blade: +3 ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

Second chance: x2 HM. 1 MIT  HEAVY ARMOR

Passive:  

Extended mod limit: Rank 3 [10 SP]
Combat: 
Heavy Armor: rank 5 [50 SP]  MOD: Athletics +1DMG, +30 HP (9)

fighting Spirit- 10 SP  (+1 to hate gains)

Weapon skills: 
 Curved Sword: Rank 1[5 SP]

Katana: Rank 5 [50 SP] MOD: Ferocity +1DMG (15)  MOD: Precision +1 ACC (15)  MOD rank 3: Katana Finesse -3 Energy to all attacks (10)

Extra Skills: 

Fight familiar (Rank 3) T2: +6 damage [18 SP]

Survival

Concentration

Inventory:

Healing crystal from iron guardian (+60 HP)
4 lesson healing potions (+40 Hp)

Edited by Mars

Cordelia stretched her arms out in front of her as she hopped off of the teleport pad and onto the fresh bricked pavement. "Alright," she murmured, grinning to herself as she dropped her hands down to her sides. "Let's kill this giant fish, Pacco!" She said excitedly, turning her head to her raven familiar, who--thankfully-- sat on her shoulder, and not on her head, thank God. Maybe it was just a phase he had went through. . ? She shook her head and looked around. She had never been on this floor before. . . but Hynes told her that there was supposed to be some kinda of bridge. . . somewhere?

Her eyes perked when she spotted the bridge, really not that far away from the teleport pad. She looked around. This town seemed kinda of empty. Maybe it was because this floor kinda of sucked? She sighed and walked over to the bridge, surprised to see someone else already walking in the same direction as her. Ooh, was he going after the same quest, too?

Well, it would suck if the two had to fight over the same quest boss, so she might as well ask him to party. She sighed and shook her head before she darted over to him. "Are you going after the halibut as well?" She asked, straight to the point as always as she came  up from behind him and to his side as she tilted his head. 

Spoiler

LVL: 39 | HP: 780/780 | EN: 78/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

INVENTORY: 

☆ T2 Katana | Haunted Verdict: [Cursed] 4 HLY, 4 DMG
 T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

CONSUMED:
Queen's Honey: +3 DMG

SKILLS:

☆ R3 Accuracy Familiar Mastery: 3 ACC
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
> FEROCITY MOD: +1 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skill: +1 Stealth Rating
☆ R3 Light Armor Skill: 12 MIT

He continued making his way over the stone bridge that looked rather surprisingly prestine compared to the multitude of other bridges that had been made upon this flor. One after the other having been taken over by decay and time. The water having wasted away most of the other bridges down to being functional if not a rather risky plan for someone who wished to keep their clothes in a more clean condition then what they had started when traversing upon this floor. His ears caught the sound of something moving along the bridge the sound of steps that are rather rapidly getting closer catches his attention as he slowly turns his head back to catch the sight of some white haired girl making her way towards himself. A small smile graces his face as he could either imagine a fight about to happen, or perhaps another person he could try to see he could push the right buttons on to get a rather amusing reaction from. The familiar by his side a lion looks towards the bird with a predatory gaze.

Halibut? If that's the name of the quest on this floor then the answer is yes. I am just heading towards the next location to prepare for whatever floor boss is going to happen next. What about yourself? He asks in a rather calm if not a bit blunt manner towards the girl his eyes having this rather uninterested look towards them as he lets his gaze go up and down the girl to get a catch for how well suited she is for this quest, and if she is going to slow him down in his endeavors. 'Katana, light armor, and a bird. Probably a accuracy familiar, or searching one , or just a pet to keep her company i've heard there is a few of those floating about as well. Straight forward in her approach. Might be just the direct and overly open about how she feels.' He thinks to himself coming up with some theories and ideas as fat as he could at the small cost of being absorbed in his own mind for a bit missing the first sentence of whatever this girl would say.

Well, this guy seemed friendly enough. At least he smiled, as fishy as he looked, most people didn't even bother to smile at her. So that was already a check in her book!

"Oh, really?" She asked, her face lighting up, missing how her familiar had ruffled his feathers uncomfortably under the gaze of the lion. "I'm doing the same quest, too! We should totally party up, I don't want to be fighting over who gets to kill the mob or something, right?" She asked, tilting her head with a grin. 

Not waiting for his answer, she opened her HUD, sending a party invite to him with a flick of her finger before closing her menu. "Alright, we should be set then!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together with a grin. 

"Apologies for not introducing myself," Cordelia said with a sheepish laugh. Damn, she always forgets to do that first. . ! "The name's Cordelia, pleasure to meet you, stranger!"

In the midst of his thought he hear a familiar ding go off as he glances towards what should be empty air in front of him as a menu pops up that is asking him to join a party towards this player. 'okay so she asked me to join a party. I have no reason to not do so.' He thinks to himself as he clicks the button prompt and soon after he sees the familiar hud pop up with it's faded look in the top left corner of his vision as he looks towards the girl in front of him. He sees her rather joyful expression upon her face and stance as he can only assume she is rather pleased with something in her mind or thoughts which soon followed up with her introduction. The name is Mars that is about it really, and from what is probably obviously to yourself i am a damage dealer myself and that is all that i have in terms of skills as well. Now lets get a bit of a move on. We can walk and talk. He says towards the woman as he then gestures with his hand to follow as he starts making his way towards the destination in question. Some area around the the edge of the giant lake surrounding the city that should have a shack and a boat that would allow them to traverse into the water. What about yourself? What can you do?  He asks the girl while walking along her right side, but slightly in front of her. Mars' familiar eyeing the bird with the same predatory look with a displeased growl since its owner is preventing him from burning the bird.

"Ah, right," she nodded her head, following after him. "Me? Oh, I'm a DPS as well, haha," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm not really a very tanky kinda of DPS too. . ." she sighed, shaking her head. "I have little to no mitigation half of the time-- er most of the time, but I hope evasion makes up for that, but I can get pretty unlucky sometimes, so you never know," she said with a laugh. 

"That's good, though!" She said suddenly, nodding her head to herself. "We should be able to take down these fish no problem!" She said excitedly, patting the sheath of her katana with a smile. "Oh wait, that reminds me, you have a katana as well, right?" She asked, peering at his own sheath with slight curiosity. "You're one of the few people I know who actually stuck with a katana. Kudos to you, Mars!"

He nods his head along to what she says letting her speak her mind and not interrupting her since even as messed up as he can be sometimes he at least has a sense of manners to let a person speak their thoughts before cutting them off mid sentence. With himself finding his initial thoughts of the girl being rather true that she does seem rather keen on being open with her thoughts and feelings most likely, and on top of this seemingly rather...spacey is the right word he might be looking for? That or excitable and rather eager are the phrases he could use to try and describe the person to his left. Well for myself i am rather tanky most likely compared to yourself i figured i could be a rather decent strategy to have some tank behind my hits if i do some solo adventures. Along with that i do have evasion as well so that is not a worry either.  He says with a nod of his head not being phased at all about the quest that he has heard about. Supposedly some giant fish with scales as tough as metal compared to the previous quests that are around its level. Glancing towards the girl he just chuckles a bit and runs his hand through his hair slightly. I might have a katana though i am thinking of going martial arts once more. The blade doesn't feel all that right in my hands. It feels like it actively fights against the way that i desire to fight. He says towards Cordelia as he then shrugs his shoulders ever so slightly and then with a swipe of his finger a menu pops up as he takes out a item.

Some simple hand wraps. I use to be a martial artist that felt more right then this blade. Versatility is nice i will admit much better then martial arts any day of the week, but being able to hit the opponent with my own fists and having that...in a sense more versatility in my movements felt right. The katana feels, at least for my own blade, like it's meant for quick but weak strikes. When i more so prefer powerful strikes that  can take a opponent out in one hit. Feels more satisfying in a sense i guess if that makes sense to you? He says towards the woman letting a bit of his own ideas out to see what will be observed.

Cordelia nodded her head and sighed. "Yeah, I honestly would have mitigation on my gear but I really don't have the much space for it. Sucks, huh?" She murmured, sighing to herself as she crossed her arms over one another. "That's a real poetic way of saying, I guess," Cordelia commented, giving him a joking grin as she nodded her head. "I get it though. Before I used the katana, I had a rapier. . . which really isn't too good of a weapon for a DPS. A shield is too heavy for me," she laughed, scratching the side of her cheek with a sheepish expression. "My boyfriend actually convinced me to get a katana, and it was a huge step up from using a rapier, so I just stuck with it." She failed to mention how Oscar had literally gotten another weapon soon after she had gotten hers, but she didn't need to talk about that.

Cordelia looked up and hummed. "We should be getting close to the shack where we're supposed to be getting the fishing rods," she commented, finishing just as the top of a wooden building came into her view. 

He nods his head while listening to the girl taking in a few details and knowing for certain by now he had never met this girl in any of the events that had occurred during his time within Aincrad. Which does mean it makes things a lot more difficult in finding holes for the moment, but that is just part of the charm laying in wait to see if something comes up for the snake to strike at its prey. A rapier? I do always wonder what the appeal of such a weapon is when it comes to damage. I can only imagine it has something to do with how it's used by royalty or the like during practice sparring matches or such, or that is to say, that is what they show quite a bit on television shows and such to give the appearance of such. He says with a dismissive shrug being honest with the girl upon his thoughts of the matter as his eyes catches sight of the shack as well as he makes his way over towards the destination.

The shack being made of rather clean and pristine wood compared to the bridges upon this floor that are in much worse shape then this little house had been. Though it has obviously had wear and tear here and there upon it with the wood looking rather aged with it reaching the end of its lifetime, and the pier that comes out from this point looking as if it had bites taken out of it from some carnivorous animal or the other. With a raise of his hand he knocks upon the door as the sound of a male comes out from the shack. "i'm coming! i'm coming!" Soon after a NPC comes forward a middle aged man that doesn't smell quite all that pleasant to be around. The lion that is Mars' familiar growls a bit and covers its nose with its own paws as the owner looks upon the npc. We are here for the legendary fish. We need a good fishing pole to capture it though i was hoping you could get us acquainted with such a fishing pole. We're wiling ot barter if need be. He says calmly towards the NPC who loks rather ecstatic upon hearing the news and goes into his shack and hands Mars the fishing pole. "Here ya go kid! You look like you can handle that big ole' thing there with that young lady right there besides you. Just give me teh fish afterwards and i can promise something good!" He says rather cheerfully and then gestures towards a nearby boat. "Just take that right there boat out towards the middle of the lake and you'll be fine" 

With a nod of his head Mars makes his way towards the boat and pushes it into the water near the chewed up docks. he then steps up onto the boat and rows himself out towards the middle of the giant lake that surrounds the main settlement and then takes his first lucky attempt at trying to fish up something good. The lake being rather calm with not a single stir in the water, and the noise of a gentle breeze and the buzz of insects being all that the players can hear besides their familiar and any talk they have. After awhile of waiting the pull of the fishing pole catches his attention as he quickly reels it in and with a grunt of effort he tugs upwards as the sight of a..the best he could describe it is a fish that looks like it's covered in a layer of stone depicting a fish skeleton shows up. Well then lets go then Cordelia. Lets see what you can do? He says towards the girl with a smirk upon his face.
(battle order. Cord->mars->Fish)

#134729  CD:8+1=9 FOSSIL FISH
[0]Mars: HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0]Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 78/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish: 250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10

Edited by Mars

Cordelia hummed, shrugging her shoulders at his comment. "I don't know, really. I think I liked it because it was relatively light, y'know? Though, the lack of damage really threw me off so I decided to ditch it."

She stopped in front of the shack and visibly grimaced. To say that it looked welcoming was a complete lie. In fact, it look like the complete opposite of welcoming. She watched as Mars knocked on the 'door' of the shack before an NPC came stumbling out. "What he said," she said flatly, nodding over to Mars before she watched the NPC dip into his shack again. "Alrighty," she huffed, nodding to the man before she followed after Mars to the rowboat. 

This is why she never really liked the idea of fishing.

It was boring. Really boring.

So maybe that's why she almost cried out of joy when she watched Mar's fishing pull get tugged from down below. "Oh, thank God," she whispered, unsheathing her katana with a smirk of her own. "I think you're going to be rather impressed," she said back coolly. 

As the fish sprang into the air, so did she. Her katana glowed a bright white as she activated her San Ge, signalling that --thank god-- her holy was about to proc. Well, the was pretty lucky! 

Her katana sliced right through the Fossil Fish's hard scaled body like a hot knife to butter, separating it into two pieces before it vaporized into the air, leaving red shards where it was once was. 

She shuddered as she landed back on the boat, feeling it wobble in the water before it went still. "How was that?" She asked, sheathing her katana as she looked back at Mars with a grin.

Spoiler

ID: 134777
BD: 9, [HOLY: +4 DMG] [+1 DMG] [KEEN ACTIVATES]
16+5=21x15=315 DMG- 50 MIT= 265 DMG 250-265= 0 HP

[0]Mars: HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0]Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 64/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish: 0/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10

• 1 month later...

He watches the rather swift interaction as he can just grin as he can rather remember this same kinda setup he had with pinball one would setup the kill by going first and the next would end it swiftly afterwards not many could handle the both of them going all out against a target. To top it all off this girl seems to have a rather good katana to have been able to cut the stone fish with one perfect swing of her blade which is either luck or skill which he can't decide based upon how this game functions. Looking towards the girl he just grins and nods his head as he pats her shoulder twice before going back to fish upon the boat. Well princess if you plan to do that everytime then please by all means continue to one shot these fish i'll put up. Who knows maybe by the end of the day you'll have leveled up off of these things to one shot the halibut this quest is all about. He says jokingly towards the girl with a smirk upon his face as he puts the bait into the water and then is forced to wait for the next catch that will come their way. However, it seems that luck wasn't on his side as nothing immediately had bitten upon his fishing rod though much to his surprise he feels a sudden tug upon his arms as his body lurches forward ever so slightly. the boat rocking ever so slightly from the sudden force of momentum shifting him enough to almost fall off the boat if it wasn't for his end impacting against the wood as he then steadies himself.

Quickly putting his foot against the boat he pushes back to a standing position causing the boat to tilt ever so slightly towards the water he starts reeling his catch in with his face in a determined look as he flings out another fish made of stone. Well princess you better be able to kill this one as well in one shot! he shouts over towards the girl with a smirk and a challenging look in his eyes.

#136775 CD:5+1=6 nothing

Edited by Mars

"I have a name. Use it," she bit back, her lips pursing. It was an odd experience. She had never really been called a pet name before and now that this literal stranger was calling her one, she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to be called a pet name again.

Her blade rested over her shoulder as she watched the man fished up another one of those fossil fish. "I can't get lucky everytime!" She called back, giving him a narrowed look before she jumped into the air again. 

Her katana sliced deep cuts into the rock hard fish, which this time, wasn't enough to kill the whole thing in a single shot, unfortunately. "I'm going to need a bit of help on this one!" Cordelia shouted to Mars as she swing her katana down on the Fossil Fish, sending it spiraling towards the dark-haired player with a satisfied grin. 

ID: 136833
BD: 5+1=6, Hit 16x15-240-50=190 250-190= 60 HP
MD: 3+1=4, Miss

[0]Mars: HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[1]Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 64/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish: 60/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10

• 3 weeks later...

He grins when hearing the girl react to the nickname as he keeps that mentally tabbed for another time figuring he'll just push her every now and then to get a reaction if things get a bit too stale for his own tastes. With a dismissive wave of his hand towards the girl he hands her the fishing rod and then takes out his own katana getting into the initial stand of the sword art with his eyes locked onto the target. With the blade low to the ground he watches as the fossil fish slowly falls to be right in front of him as he strikes out slashing against it's hardened skin five time before putting the blade below the fish and cutting straight through it as it's health depletes to zero. With the fish shattered he sheathes the blade away and turns his head back towards the other sword user. There we go one more down of those things. Your turn to try Cordelia lets see if you fish up the actual boss unlike myself. He says with a chuckle as he sits down upon the boat and just leans back with his hands behind his body so he can lean upon them for support. So besides this quest what is your plans for the day i just plan to drift from quest to quest.

Action: San Ge vs fossil fish

#137772 BD:9 17x15=255-50=205 DMG  -12 eng

[0]Mars: HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 86/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[1]Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 64/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish: 0/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10

Edited by Mars

Cordelia clutched the fishing rod between her hands as she watched Mars demolish the fossil fish. He gave her an. . . off-feeling. He hasn't been doing anything relatively shady as of yet, but she just couldn't shake off the feeling she got when she was around him.

She nodded her head and casted another line out towards the murky water. "I think I will," she mused, giving him a [censored]-eating smirk. 

"Plans?" She echoed, her eyes still focused on the bob of the line. "I typically just do about one quest per day, and usually when I'm done I just go home and hang out with my boyfriend, given that he's home too," she said vaguely. She wanted to give him the least amount of information she could as possible, which really wasn't hard, but she assumed that this guy had more than a few tricks up his sleeve to get something out of her.

Cordelia's eyes slightly widened when she felt the ling getting tugged on. "Alright, I think this is the big one," she murmured, propping herself up with her knee as she gave the player beside her a nod. ". . . And. . . !" She paused, yanking her fishing pole up, "here it is!" She shouted, watching as a fish, much larger and bulkier than the last two rose into the air, along with two more fossil fish, most likely accompanying it.

ID 137773
C: 10+1=11, Fished Up Lurker along with [2] Fossil FIsh

[0/0/0] Mars: HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 86/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/0/0] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 64/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #1: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
Fossil fish #2: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
The Lurker: 500/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

Love. Such a weird concept to have within this world where it'll just fizzle away eventually like all thing from his point of view. A game that'll last for years and provide people to spend time as such during it's duration where a person can die and be claimed by the claws of death at any moment. Where they could be murdered at the hands of another player for one reason or the other without any hesitation or sometimes without any reason to begin with on top of it. A soft chuckle escapes the lips of the black haired man at hearing about the girl's boyfriend as he sits up feeling the boat beginning to rock about figuring the fight is about to start as he gets within the san ge's stance of attack figuring it'll only pull one mob out to fight for them to burst it down within a instance. However, much to his personal hate not only the boss appeared but two minions to surround the thing on top of it. Quickly getting out of the but swift stance he focuses upon all three of them and activates his next sword art he has in mind. Cordelia focus the big boy. I'll keep the focus on me for this fight to let them just try to hit me. He says towards the girl before striking at the three fish. 'i really wish i had battle healing right about now.' He thinks to himself with a slight scowl realizing the possible danger of what he is about to do with his plan.

Getting ready to strike Mars' familiar coats his blade in a thin veiled flame as the man grins to himself as he jumps towards the enemies to get within striking distance as he swings his fiery blade in a x shaped strike. The blade bouncing off the armored form of the boss, but at least damaging the weaker one for about a quarter of its health if he can guess from how fast it depleted. Though sadly it wasn't without pain as he feels the strike of a fossil fish impact against his chest, and then followed up by the lurker itself hitting him with the light thing on its forehead. Okay...maybe something different. You fight the big thing by yourself in terms of getting its hate and i'll deal with the smaller things. Man i thought it would've been rather bad at actually hitting me, but these fish are actually rather fast moving considering how heavy they should actually be. He says taking some calming breathes a bit caught off guard by the damage and accuracy of the creatures.

Action: Amatsu No Homura    8x16= 128DMG    8x18=  144

#137778 BD:3+4=7-2=5  MD:6+1=7-3=4
#137779 BD:6+2=8  MD:10   100-43=57+50=107 Dmg  to mars   (78 dmg)
#137780 BD:10  MD:7-3=4+2=6  250-43= 207 DMG  to mars     (1 dmg to lurker)

[1/2/3] Mars: HP: 696/1010     ENG: 76/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/0/0] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 64/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #1: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
Fossil fish #2: 172/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
The Lurker: 499/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

Edited by Mars

"Holy [censored]," she muttered, watching as Mars' health dropped to less than hers. "You better have a teleport crystal ready or something!" She shouted at him. She gritted her teeth. She didn't think it would be this hard to break through the fishes' defenses but apparently it was.

"Alright, leave the big one to me!" She called, launching The Lurker into the air before she activated another San Ge. Her face slightly dropped when she barely chunked away a fifth of its health. This is probably the lowest she had ever done in terms of damage in a very long time, which really sucked since her party mate was literally two rounds away from actually dying. No, no. Watching someone die right in front of her was not on her plans for today.

"If you get in the red, you're going to leave, okay?" Cordelia demanded as she landed on the boat wobbly. "It's not up for debate."

ID: 137781
BD: 4+4=8, Hit | 16x15-150= 90 DMG

[1/2/3] Mars: HP: 696/1010     ENG: 76/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/0/1] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 50/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #2: 172/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
The Lurker: 409/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

You do your job princess and i'll do mine don't worry about this. These things will be dead before you know it, and then we'll be on our merry way to not dying and never doing something as dumb as this again. He says over towards the girl as he focuses the only fossilized fish that hit him and prepares to just cut it into two as he just smirks to himself remember duoing the herculean labor with pinball which was about as equally stupid as this. Though if he does this successfully it'll at least mean the girl will be able to maybe compete with him in terms of damage and getting ahead doing quest successfully that they really shouldn't be doing in the first place. Charging towards the weakened fish he quickly goes to slash at it to end it's life as his sword cuts into the fish draining its health down to zero, but right before it could just die with some sense of accepting its fate he feels the impact of it against his chest lowering his health once more ever so slightly. Turning his head he sees another fossil fish dive for him as he quickly side steps the attack only to see the giant lurker come towards him once more and knocks him off the boat and into the water. Sonova!- He shouts before he impacts with the water closing his eyes as he feels the weight of his gear try to pull him downward as he reaches an arm forward and grabs a hold of the boat before pulling himself up taking in a deep breathe of air once his head has surfaced the waters.

Action: San Ge vs #2

#137783 4+2=6 MD:8-2=6 100-43=57 to me  16x15=240-50=190 DEAD
#137784 MD:4-2=2
#137785 MD:8-1=7  250-43=207

1/3] Mars: HP: 432/1010     ENG: 65/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/1] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 50/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #2: 0/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
The Lurker: 409/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

Edited by Mars

She scowled at him. What was he thinking? He was almost below half of his health and he tells her not to worry? She was the one still sitting on full health here!

But before she could say anything about that, a blur of gray knocked him into the water before she could ask him exactly that, though. Cordelia cussed under her breath as she watched The Lurker can barreling towards her. This wasn't looking too good for him. She flung The Lurker away with her katana, watching as another chunk of its health fell away before it fell back into the murky and dark waters. 

"The last thing I want today is for some stranger's death to be on my head!" She hissed, looking down at Mars with a frown. "And for the last time-- my name is Cordelia!" She said assertively, her grip tightening around the handle of her katana.

ID: 137790
BD: 8, Hit | 16x15-150= 90 DMG

[1/3] Mars: HP: 432/1010     ENG: 65/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/2] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 46/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

The Lurker: 319/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

Figuring out the odds of his survival was rather daunting knowing that he quite literally needs to not be hit right now to dodge the fish that has been hitting him on the boat while he is now a guy wearing armor in the water while holding a sword. On top of also dodge the smaller more agile enemy as well on top of somehow hitting it to avoid dying later cause of some bad luck on his part. 'I think this is literally the worst luck i could've had because i made one dumb decision. I wonder if that will be a theme for this entire fight.' he wonders to himself morbidly as he just preps his strongest attack aiming for the small but agile fossil fish that is moving throughout the water. Just hit the lurker one more time and i won't die simple as that then Cordelia. he shouts putting a center force behind her name with a slight mocking and joking tone that he is taking with the girl.

Staring at the water he sees the fossil fish come as he quickly raises his blade and cuts at the water as the sound of metal striking stone rings out across the very chaotic swamp front. The sensation of rushing water moving past him gives him some ease meaning he has survived an attack by not being hit by the fossil fish. However, the water soon develops a glow as the lurker comes charging towards him once more as the katana wielding man quickly pulls himself up onto the boat struggling for about 10 seconds to do this objective without tipping the entire thing over. A few silent moments pass as the lurker shoots out of the water with its mouth wide open having attempted to swallow the black haired fighter whole with its next attack.

#137794 BD:7+2=9 240-50=190 DMG  MD:5-2=3
#137795 MD:6-1=5

1/3] Mars: HP: 432/1010     ENG: 54/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/2] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 46/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #1: 60/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
The Lurker: 319/500 HP | 150 MIT | 2 Accuracy | -1 Evasion | 250 Damage per Hit | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10

Edited by Mars

She narrowed her eyes at him before she prepared for another San Ge attack. 

She charged after The Lurker, but the fish quickly threw her aside as it itself charged after Mars. "Oh, come on!" She screeched right before she fell into the water. 

The girl plunged into the cold water and nearly inhaled a mouthful of water it it weren't for her quick reaction-- which was probably due to the sudden cold she had felt. She dragged herself back up to the surface with a gasp, her gloved hands clutching against the wooden boat. She cursed under her breath as she dragged herself back on to the boat, her hair drenched and sagging. "That can't happen again," she whispered, wobbly getting back to her feet as she gave Mars a cold glare. "I was lucky that I didn't stray too far away from the boat, and let's just say, swimming is not my forte."

ID: 137796
BD: 1, Miss

[1/3] Mars: HP: 432/1010     ENG: 54/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2   FS: +1 to hate   Concentration: (can be used)
[0/2] Cord: HP: 780/780 | EN: 45/78 | 13+3=16 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY 

Fossil fish #1: 60/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10