End the Queen's Reign! {Long Live the Queen/ Raina/ Atzo}

Raina waited on floor two for Atzo to arrive. They were supposed to have a date and do some training. She had hoped to increase her level a bit so she could catch up with Atzo. She waited outside of a local tavern, leaned up against the wall. In her hands was her rapier, she was curiously looking over it, making sure it was not damaged. She sighed as she looked over her weapon, hoping that this would be enough for now to protect herself and her beloved. She placed the rapier back in her sheath and before she even had a chance she heard a voice say, " Excuse me miss. Are you looking for a quest?" 

Raina looked up and noticed an information broker talking to her. "Well I was not at the moment, but maybe it would be something fun for me and Atzo to do. What quest is it?" She said as she looked over the information broker, a little worried that Atzo would not be happy with her taking a quest for them without asking. "The quest is to kill a wasp queen that is terrorizing the locals. Here is the quest details." The broker said as he sent the information to her. She accepted with a smile. "Thanks, we will take care of it." She said as she flipped her hair while waiting for Atzo.

@Atzo

Edited by Raina

Atzo made his way to the teleporter on floor 10. He had spent the morning exploring the vast cave system and observing the bioluminescent flora that was present there. He had picked a glowing blue- green flower it resembled a carnation in shape though there was no way to tell what it was really supposed to be.

He approached the teleporter and stepped on. “Teleport Urbus” A burst of light and he was in the town square of Urbus. Atzo had spent a lot of time in this town. He looked out in the distance to where the house used to be. Thinking back to a time when he was both more put together and more broken than he was now. He was undoubtedly in a better place now then he was in before, however he did miss that house at least. There was something almost sentimental about it, still he could rebuild. Though he knew he didn’t want to build on floor 2 again.

He walked through Urbus until he found Raina, she was clearly waiting for him. He walked up behind her doing his best to walk quietly, upset with himself for not putting any SP in stealth yet, and placed the flower in her hair. Waiting a moment before speaking. “Sorry I’m late, I got distracted by the plants on floor 10. You know, when we get out of this game I think I am going to become a botanist. I never realized how fascinated I was with plants and flora before.”

@Raina

Raina's face lit up with the all too familiar streak of crimson blush that seemed to encompass her face whenever Atzo was involved. She smiled at him and placed her hand gently on the flower. "You.. you really know how to treat a girl don't ya mister? I know we really did not have anything planned today but an info broker brought us a quest I figured we could handle. Apparently some Queen wasp is terrorizing this area. Up for a bug squashing?" She said as she winked cutely. 

She sighed as she did her best to compose herself. She did not want to admit to him but the reason she accepted the job was so she could get stronger, even by a little. She had to be able to protect them both, even if he thought that was his job. "I have not taken a quest in so long, I hope I am up to the task." She said as her eyes sparkled with worry.

@Atzo

Atzo shrugged with a coy smile and said with a wink “I do what I can”. He thought for a moment. “You know, I don’t think I have done that one. I’m sure it will be really fun, I've been itching to get back into the field.” He listened to her fear and gave a slight chuckle. “I’m probably pretty rusty as well but I am sure we will do wonderfully. Just let me get the first two or three hits in before you strike so that it attacks me.” He then opened his menu and equipped <<The Broken Crown>> and <<Deterioration>>. The tarnished and cracked golden crown materialized on his head, being slightly tilted. The void-like longsword materialized at his waist, the shadows swirling in it stronger than they did before. It had been a long-time sense he fully dawned his combat armour. He had to admit it felt nice to be all geared up again. Though he defiantly needed to get something better, maybe he would visit Stryder’s shop, then again Stryder might not even remember him. It would probably be worth a shot though.

“So where is the quest at?” he asked, taking her hand almost instinctively. It seemed natural at this point, him gently holding her soft hand in his. His own hands rough and calloused from the training he endured in his youth. 

@Raina

Raina smiled as Atzo agreed to do the quest with her. It made her happy quite happy he would take the time to do these low level missions just to help her. She chuckled as he equipped what looked like a chipped crown. "Very kingly aren't you? I like it." She said with a flirty wink. "The quest should be around here. The broker said it was not very far. Come on let's go." She said slowly jogging towards the effected area. 

She was excited to do a job with Atzo. She really wanted to show him what she could do. She unsheathed her rapier as she slowed her walk and looked around for the quest target. She slowed her breathing as she did her best to focus on the object at hand. "Let us do this." She said as she flipped her hair as she scanned the area for the quest monsters. 

@Atzo

They had walked for a little while; it wasn’t long out of the city that they came up on a field. It seemed to be comprised of wheat-like stalks that moved gingerly in the breeze. They didn’t come up to high, so it was easy to see approximately where everything was. However, this would make it a challenge to only target one drone at a time. In the distance Atzo could see a small group of Drones and one that looked slightly stronger. He smiled, now would be a good time to really find out how rusty he was. He pulled <<Deterioration>> from its strap on his side. Feeling the weight again was exhilarating. He examined the sword for a moment before getting in the stance to activate his charge skill. “Alright, remember let me get at least two hits on the big one before you attack it, the drones don't seem like they will do too much damage.” He smiled; his eyes full of excitement. Then he launched himself from the point he was standing at, activating the Rank 1 sword art Blast as he charged at the group of bee’s. Swiped his sword through the air, slamming into them each as he ran at them. He could feel the sound of a good crack as he passed through one of them, though the last one managed to keep out of his line of reckoning. As he came to a stop a drone and the bigger mob attempted to come at him but he was light on his feet and used that to keep out of their attack range.

Atzo

460HP | 41/46 En | 5 Dmg | 9 BH 

Drone 1

8/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Drone 2

8/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Drone 3

6/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Worker

50 HP | 25 DMG | Atzo 0 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Atzo Attack Rolls:

Spoiler

135306 6 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) - 1 (Charge) = 8 (Hit) <(5 Base + 1 Charge) * 2 Blast = 12 DMG>

135307 6 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) -1 (Charge) = 8 (Hit) <(5 Base + 1 Charge) * 2 Blast = 12 DMG>

135308 9 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) - 1 (Charge) = 11 (Crit +1) <(5 Base + 1 Charge + 1 Crit) * 2 Blast = 14 DMG>

135309 2 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) - 1 (Charge) = 4 (Fail)

Mob Attack Rolls:

Spoiler

Drone 1: 135314 7 (Roll) - 3 (Eva) = 4 (Fail)

Drone 2 : 135315 1 (Roll) = Crit Fail

Drone 3: 135316 1 (Roll) = Crit Fail

Worker: 135317 6 (Roll) - 3 (Eva) = 3 (Fail)

@Raina

Edited by Atzo

Raina prepared herself as Atzo reminded her to let him attack first against any of the bigger mobs that may show. She watched as she spotted Atzo charging ahead towards a group of drones. "Wait for me! I need to let off some stream as well!" She called out as she raced after Atzo. She raced forward and stabbed with her rapier against the first drone. She felt the grace and elegance of her movements as she attacked. She felt her rapier pierce into the drone and watched as her blade ignited in a wave of pitch black angel feathers that seemed to pierce the bee as well. The wasp exploded into the particles of the enemy death animation. 

She cheered in excitement before back flipping a little farther away from the bees. She was so happy to finally beat an enemy that she just could not handle it. After landing from the back flip she finished with a twirl, sending her hair and dress flaring out. Her face lit up as she realized, she needed to stay focused. "Damnit, I am sorry. Will not happen again." She called out to Atzo as she prepared her self for the next enemy. 

Attack Roll:

Spoiler

ID# 135321

Drone 1: 10+3(accuracy) Hit! CRITICAL! BLIGHT ACTIVATED

Damage: 4 +2 (crit)+ 12 (blight)= 18 Damage

Drone 1 Defeated!

Raina Stats:

Spoiler

Raina: HP: 200/200 Energy: 20/20 Damage: 4 EVA: 2 THRN: 7 RGN: 9 REC: 1 MIT: 9 BLT: 12

@Atzo

Atzo smiled as Raina attacked, she really was graceful on the battlefield and watching her get exited was pleasant. He turned back to the bees in front of them. “Don’t be to hard on yourself, as long as you are prepared for an attack you are fine. Its okay to have some fun with this, I'll protect you if anything happens okay?” He gave her a coy wink before readjusted his footing. After all, footing was all it really came down to, after all this game was fairly well based off of regular fighting techniques. At least to an extent, some of them were more leaning toward the world of anime. The bees all swarmed him, he laughed as he jumped into the air out of their reach. He felt his sword shift as it begins to glow a deep crimson, then he lunged at the worker. He could feel the subtle resistance and his Deterioration cut cleanly through the worker bee. Hit after hit he was carving the bee up and down. Once Fight Blade was finished, he jumped back, watching as the bee fell to the ground, a small yellow box with a lightning bolt could be seen over its health bar. “Nice, that should help”

Player Stats

Spoiler

Atzo

460HP | 35/46 En | 5 Dmg | 9 BH

Raina

HP: 200/200 Energy: 20/20 Damage: 4 EVA: 2 THRN: 7 RGN: 9 REC: 1 MIT: 9 BLT: 12

Mob Stats

Spoiler

Drone 1

Ded

Drone 2

8/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Drone 3

6/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Worker

20/50 HP | 25 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate (Stunned next turn)

Attack Roll

Spoiler

ID# 135469 5 (roll) + 3 (Acc) = 8 (Hit) <5 dmg * 6 (Sword art) = 30 + Stun>

Mob Rolls

Spoiler

Drone 2

ID# 135470 3 (Roll) - 3 (Eva) = Miss

Drone 3

ID# 135471 7 (Roll) - 3 (Eva) = Miss

Worker

ID# 135472 4 (Roll) - 3 (Eva) = Miss

@Raina

Edited by Atzo

Atzo's encouragement and wink was all she needed to keep fighting. She smiled brightly and called out, "Then let me protect you!" She said as she charged in quickly stabbing into the worker bee and watched as her blade ignited with even more pitch black angel feathers that enveloped and seem to gnaw at the bee. It did not seem to kill the enemy but it seemed to be at death's door. "Atzo, the drone! It is weak!" She called out as she took a step back and readied her shield in case one of the bees retaliated. Her hair blew in the breeze as she prepared herself. She must admit, this was actually kind of fun. Reminded her about why she wanted to join Sword Art Online in the first place. Fighting in a Virtual World, it was almost like dancing to her.  

Her resolved has increased tenfold since she left the safety of the Town of Beginnings, ever since she found Atzo again. Maybe he was her salvation, or was she his? 

Attack Roll: 

Spoiler

ID# 135478

Attack: 9(CRIT)+3= 12! HIT BLIGHT ACTIVATED

Damage: 4 +2 (crit)+12 (Blight)

Mob Stats:

Spoiler

Drone 1

Ded

Drone 2

8/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Drone 3

6/20 HP | 6 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 0 Hate

Worker

2/50 HP | 25 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 2 Hate (Stunned next turn)

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Atzo

460HP | 35/46 En | 5 Dmg | 9 BH

Raina

Edited by Raina

Atzo lunged at the bees feeling the power of the Blast sword art as his sword glows a crimson as he made his way back towards the bees. He enjoyed the feeling of his sword rending the drones as he struck, the drones shattering into blue shards behind him. He attempted to angle his trajectory to head towards the stunned Worker but couldn’t quite make it. I hope she can hit it this turn; I don’t want there to be a chance of it getting up and attacking her. I am not really sure she has enough health to take a full force attack, I know you said to let you protect me, but you need to get a bit stronger first. “Alright, one left! Let’s end this and gain back some energy so we can attack the boss.” He smiled at her as he assessed the situation, he was looking for a good emergency line of attack just incase he really needed it.

@Raina

Player Stats

Spoiler

Atzo

460HP | 32/46 En | 5 Dmg | 9 BH

Raina

Mob Stats

Spoiler

Drone 1

Ded

Drone 2

Ded

Drone 3

Ded

Worker 

2/50 HP | 25 DMG | Atzo 1 Hate | Raina 2 Hate  (Stunned)

Atzo Rolls

Spoiler

Blast 2 hits -3 energy

135586 4 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) = 7 (Hit v. Drone 2) DMG: 5 (Base) * 2 (SA) = 10 (Ded)

135587 3 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) = 6 (Hit v. Drone 3) DMG: 5 (Base) * 2 (SA) = 10 (Ded)

135588 2 (Roll) + 3 (Acc) = 5 (Miss v. Worker)

Mob Rolls

Spoiler

Worker: (Stunned)

Edited by Atzo

Raina listened to the encouraging words from her beloved Atzo and felt invigorated. "Right!" She called out as she rushed towards the worker bee. "Have a taste of my RIP RAVINE!" she bellowed out as she quickly pierced the worker bee twice and the bee exploded into blue specks of shattered enemy. Raina finished her attack by flipping and sheathing her weapon. She jumped up and down cheering. "We did it! Yay!" She ran towards Atzo and basically jumped into his arms and smiled looking at his face. "Did I do okay, Atzo? I tried my best, I promise!" She continued as her eyes sparkled as she peered into Atzo's. 

She was quite happy and excited that she did so well. It felt incredibly to finally have the power to fight again. The power to defend her beloved, is all she really wanted. "So, what is next? The queen should be around here somewhere, right?"

Attack Roll

Spoiler

ID# 135591

Rip Ravine- 2 Hits -2 energy

Roll: 7 + 3 (trinket) HIT

Spoiler

Atzo

460HP | 32/46 En | 5 Dmg | 9 BH

Raina

HP: 200/200 Energy: 18/20 Damage: 4 EVA: 2 THRN: 7 RGN: 9 REC: 1 MIT: 9 BLT: 12

Mob Stats

Spoiler

Drone 1

Ded

Drone 2

Ded

Drone 3

Ded

Worker 

Ded

@Atzo

Edited by Raina

Atzo smiled at Raina, “You did fantastically! Good job!” He put his hand on her head out of affection, he couldn't get over how cute she was.

He pulled up his stats to check his energy “We can’t go rushing the queen just yet. I need to let my energy boost back up, I want to make sure I can do as much damage as possible incase I miss a bit. But now is a good time to look for materials.” He smiled, they were in a flower patch after all, it would be fairly easy to find something. He took a second to look around before finding a bush with a very beautiful nightshade flower on it. Picking it and showing it to Raina he smiled. “See, they should be fairly abundant here. I wish I hadn’t gotten rid of my old searching gear though. I will have to commission someone to make me new ones or get a new familiar. I need to get over Kikas anyways. It would probably be good to move on to a new animal, one that better reflects how I view the world now… sorry I’m rambling” He chuckled slightly embarrassed.

@Raina

Roll

135595 LD: 17 (Roll) + 1 (S&D) = 18 (+1 Mat)

Edited by Atzo

Raina smiled as she felt Atzo's head on her head. His praise was all she needed, she did not need loot or exp as long as he was happy with her. She took a step away from him,  and hugged her arms around her pressing into her chest, her hair and back of her dress billowing with the incoming breeze. Her mind raced with the possibilities of her future here. What if they never cleared the game? What if she was stuck here until whatever kind of life support used in the real world was pulled? She knew she had to make the most of her time here, no matter how limited, after all, she was not getting any younger. She knew what her heart said to do, and what her feelings were driving her to do. 

"Listen..." She said as she barely looked over her shoulder, her hair covering the majority of her face. "I... I do not ever wish to be alone again... I want to be with you forever, until the end." She continued as the wind picked up sending her dress and hair flying in an even more wild fashion. "I want this dress to be more then a random fashion choice." She turned quickly flipping her hair and dress with her. "I want to be your wife! For whatever time we have here! Please, Marry me!" She placed her hand over her heart in a pleading fashion, her face lit up with blush, nervously awaiting Atzo's answer. 

@Atzo