[F01-PP] <<Nature's Treasure>> Time to Clean the Garden!

Spoiler

GENERAL STATS
Kashima LV 1  | HP 20 | ENERGY 2
DAM:  3 | EVA: 1  | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | 
-------------------------------------------------------
EQUIPPED
(=3) Uncommon Curved Sword; +1 Damage

(=3) Uncommon Leather Armor;  +1 Evasion
-------------------------------------------------------

SKILLS

Rank 1 Skills
Curved Sword

Rank 2 Skills
N/A

Rank 3 Skills

N/A

Rank 4 Skills
N/A

Rank 5 Skills
N/A

Kashima, up until now, had avoided combat in lieu of learning more useful things. The lay of the land, game mechanics, how different things function, all at her own pace. She had never been one to worry about tutorials or silly things like that, especially since they rarely gave the player all the information they would need. Instead, she simply wandered alone, avoiding combat and working from the towns to explore as she could. However, travelling about on Floor 1, she stumbled upon a young man interacting with an NPC. Just barely able to hear the discussion, she noted that the boy's gear was of comparable quality to her own, although a bit better. Having already decided to try and make some real friends, she made her way closer as the NPC began to explain about a location, a hidden garden, bountiful in both natural and living resources. "Some extra materials never hurt anyone. Mind if I join you? My name's Kashi." She smiled as she introduced herself, attempting to make it a warm introduction.

@Tanoshi

Edited by Kashima
So many reasons

I never had to worry about resources and my allowances back in the real world...

The teenage boy opened his menu, scrolling through his materials and currency. The boy frowned at just a slight sight of it. Disappointing he would say, so far he had spent quite alot of materials and what had he managed to craft so far? If he didn't count his sword, that would be nothing. Nothing... such a terrible blacksmith he was. He really needed to gather more materials for the sake of his career.

"Low on materials aren't you? I know a quest..."

Vanessa told him about a quest that ranged through many floors. The quest made looting easier. Tanoshi was glad that the developer of the game actually made quests that would boost the survival chance of the players. Kayaba wasn't a bad guy after all, was he?

The boy slowly approached the quest location. A building with a giant garden. Throughout the path he walked, there were flowers being planted on the sides of the place with trees of different heights. Then, he was greeted by an NPC, a Quest Giver one. He was told about the details of the quests and several side things. Tanoshi was smiling, appreciating Vanessa because she told him about this quest.

"Some extra materials never hurt anyone. Mind if I join you? My name's Kashi.

A girl approached him and introduced herself, which put him on alert. He couldn't trust people that just suddenly go up to him, if this was in the real world, he would believe that they wanted his money, his wealth. It seemed like that she wanted to accompany him on this quest, however, he believed that she was asking him for some free protection. Let's talk for a while to see what kind of person she was....

"Is that so? You can call me Tanoshi, a pleasure to meet you. Would be great to have you keep me company." The boy replied Kashima with a professional voice, keeping his facial expression neutral.

When playing games, he'd always disgusted gold diggers, those were people that were either girls or pretending to be girls. They tend to make gorgeous, cute avatars to flirt men into giving them money. Stupid people. After all, being gay kind of gave Tanoshi a fair advantage when seeing those gold diggers, never got tricked by those pretty girls.

Spoiler

Stats
Level 3
HP: 60/60 | EN:6/6 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 0 | Bleed: 12

Skills
*Weapon Skills
>>Novice Two-Handed Weapons (+3 base damage)

Sword Arts

Rank 1

[x2 AoE] Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent

.Equipments

Weapon(s): Blade of The High Empress (+1 ACC, Bleed, Keen)
>>Bleed: 
Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 12 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.
>>Keen: After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement.

Armor(s): Armor of the High Empress (Mitigation 3)
>> 
Prevent 27 damage from successful attacks against you.

Inventory
» Tier 1 2H Straight Sword Rare (+1 ACC, Bleed)
» Blade of The High Empress
 (+1 ACC, Bleed, Keen)
» Leather Armor Vanity
» Armor of the High Empress (Mitigation 3)
» 
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

» (10) Tier 1 materials
» (2) Immolation potions

Battle-ready Inventory
1) 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)
2) 2 Immolation Potions
3)
4)
5)

@Kashima

Edited by Tanoshi
Spoiler

Image result for female leather jerkinOutfit!  Image result for kana kojimaMe!

Smiling a bit wider at his overtly welcoming response, Kashima relaxed a bit. It was a bit weird for her, approaching a stranger like that, but she could use the help, and figured he probably could at least use a distraction. "Well hello, Tanoshi! I won't lie to you, I've kinda been wandering around for... Well, the whole time."

Not certain how to explain without sounding the part of a coward, she laughed awkwardly, "So, uh... I'm fairly new, even though I'm not. But, I do have a blade and armor, and I've explored most of the safer zones so far. What about you?"

She wasn't entirely certain of his intentions, but she intended to make the best of it in any case. Either he was legitimate, or he just wanted under her jerkin; either way, she planned to at least accompany him on the quest. His actions, on the other hand, would determine whether she fought, ran, or tried to be friends with him. After all, one shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and she hadn't even read that much, yet. 

Clasping her hands behind her back, she leaned back on her heels as she awaited his response, still maintaining her smile. She neither made any move to show off, nor hide, her assets. She wasn't one to flaunt her appearance, but she also wasn't going to correct someone's eyes if it were to her disadvantage. While she displayed a welcoming air, it was not inviting, and while her smile was warm, her eyes were neutral. Clearly, she wasn't saying everything, but nor did she seem in any way hostile.
@Tanoshi

A soothing breeze blew pass Tanoshi, moving his violet-colored hair to the left. He figured that she might as well was just a rookie like him as well based on the equipment she was carrying. That was one benefit of being a blacksmith, knowing the strength, durability of a piece of weapon or clothing on a slight glance. He sighed, motioning his left hand to the empty space several inches away from his chest. Then, he put his thumb and index finger together, pulling them downwards. Following his actions, a ringing sound was heard and a window popped up from the middle of nowhere. That was the menu.

Tanoshi played around with the <<Menu>> for a while before opening his stats screen, flipping it over to the girl. Despite the level of the boy, he was well-equipped. He wanted Kashima to see his stats with her own eyes so that by any chance, if she intended on hurting her, it wouldn't work. While she was reading it, he explained with a smile of friendliness on his face:

"I suppose you can call me new as well, have just been going around, killing and doing quests for a week or so. Prior to that, I was kind of, scared."

Tanoshi would give this girl benefit of the doubt. She seemed to just be a social butterfly, he didn't really need to stress himself out. That would just worsen the situation and he might as well lose a potential friend. His contact list was kind of limited at that moment. He should better find more reliable people so as to add them to his Friend List, and as a result, he would have more choices when seeking for help in danger times.

@Kashima

Edited by Tanoshi

As a gentle breeze wafted by, Kashi squinted her eyes slightly as her hair begin to flow gently with the current. Glancing over at the handsome young man, she smiled softly while making certain her weapon was clear to draw at a moment's notice as he sidled closer, showing his menu to her. Eyeing his info warily, she did her best to play along as being welcoming and friendly, just in case he turned out not to be. She ensured her hand was near her weapon and ready to draw, despite their difference in levels and gear. In a game like this, skill and creativity could be as much a difference in battle as anything else, so while it was a consideration it was one she wasn't very concerned with. Stepping a few steps away and meeting his eyes with a smile, she commented, "Alrighty, New Aswell, good to know." with a giggle before continuing, "Like I said, I kinda wandered around the safer areas. Although, don't feel bad about being scared. I think only an idiot wouldn't be scared to be trapped in a situation like this."

Tossing him a friendly wink to accentuate her lack of judgement, she continued, "To be upfront with you, which I think is both right and fair, before we do anything, I should say... I don't trust you. And you probably shouldn't trust me, since we just met. I think if we get that out in the open, we'll do a lot better than scheming and watching each other. It's not like I mean you any harm or anything, I just don't trust people immediately. If you're okay with that, I would still love to help you with your quest."

@Tanoshi

• 2 weeks later...

"To be upfront with you, which I think is both right and fair, before we do anything, I should say... I don't trust you. And you probably shouldn't trust me, since we just met. I think if we get that out in the open, we'll do a lot better than scheming and watching each other. It's not like I mean you any harm or anything, I just don't trust people immediately. If you're okay with that, I would still love to help you with your quest."

I have been a total idiot, what have I been thinking? Still, can I possibly trust her? Only time will tell.

Tanoshi smiled an gave a nod to Kashima. She was just like him, being cautious, hard to trust strangers immediately. It felt good to hear her telling him that, so that Tanoshi could lower his guard on her, he would rather focus on this quest than spending the entire day watching that seemingly innocent girl. Actually, from the beginning, Kashima wasn't acting suspicious or anything, it was just on Tanoshi's part that he couldn't trust people he just met easily. He hoped that he could somehow, become friends with her, it would feel nice to know someone else other than Vanessa.

"That's really honest..." He responded to everything that Kashima just said, scratching the back of his head. "I appreciate it, to be honest, I don't really trust you as well, it's because I don't trust strangers easily. So....let's not waste each other time and proceed further into the quest, shall we?"

Tanoshi turned his back and walked deeper into the garden, walking past the flowers on the sides of the path which emitted a serene scent. He believed that the quest would go down fruitfully.