[PP-F3] In our time of grieving - Itzal & Zandra

Rain. In many situations, the rain could be fun to play in. In others, the rain often makes one tired and sleepy. For others, it's depressing. However there is one common aspect that goes unchanged wherever you are. When it rains, people can't really tell if you've been crying. You're entire body is wet from the water falling from the sky, disguising your tears as rainfall. But even with all of that, your eyes can't hide the pain you feel. You can't cover up the loss you've endured, or the hurt or betrayal. You can't disguise the anguish and anger. Your eyes are a window into your very soul. All you can do, is hope that by the end, the rain will wash it all away. The rainfall dampened his hood, weighing it down and causing the poorly held up hood to finally slip off of him as Zandra asked him if he was ok. The rain pelted his face and neck as he cried. And even as Zandra failed to find the words she needed, Itzal turned to look her in the eyes. His face was twisted by pain, and his eyes revealing nothing but endless grief. He stared at her for a little before looking back at the ground again, still crying. "I don't... I don't know.... What to... What I... I just, I don't..." He finally just gave up trying to find words, and instead just let himself fall. He didn't know where he would fall, he just stopped putting the effort in his muscles. He did of course, end up falling onto her, leaning against her as he cried. "I'm not strong... She made me strong... She's gone now, I don't. I don't know what to do..."

@Zandra

Zandra felt a bit sad when she herd Itzal talk. It seemed like he had lost someone that he relied on alot. Somoen that was very close to him. Somoeon that he loved of all his heart, and loved him. He also seemed to take her inability to find the right words pretty good. The rain kept falling, it really started to increase in strength now, the wind picked up and blowed down her red hood and started soaking her long, black hair. Next moment she gasped by surprise. Suddenly the man fell on her. As Zandra wasnt prepared for it at all, she lost her balance and fell to the ground with Itzal above her. Normally, she would have pushed him off of her immediatly. But by some reason she didnt. Something she did thou was feeling her cheeks blushing again, and heart beating faster. She had looked into his blue eyes and almost been scared by the pain and grief she had spotted there. Everything he had said before made total sense now. Zandra felt a wave of sadness flow over her as well. Her mind went thru the different actions she could take in ligthning speed. Push him away, scream at him to move, stare at him angrily and others. Thou there was one action that always returned to her mind and felt like the best thing to do. As well as what she most wanted to do. Her arms rose, but instead of pushing him away, they embraced Itzal. ''Relax. You dont need to do anything rigth now. Just let it out.'' she whispered smoothly.

And let it out he did. With yet another wail of agony, he cried as he embraced Zandra back. He cried all of his pain out. The loss he had been dealt. The emptiness inside. The pain of loss, the fear of further loss, and the hatred against the loss. He let it all out as the rain washed him clean. He cried and wept and sobbed until he quite literally could not cry any further, even though his body tried to. He gasped for air in between his now soundless sobs, until his lungs were no longer burning. He did his best to steady his breathing, though it did not happen quickly. Finally, he came back to his senses. He opened his eyes and saw Zandra beneath him, and as was his track record, flushed quickly and rolled off, so that they lay there side by side instead. He lay there silent for a moment. When he spoke, it was weak, and cracked, but just audible for her to hear over the rain. "Zandra... Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me. Thanks for that.." He said nothing for a while after that, just staring at the rain as it poured down onto them. Washing the stream of tears away. "..Zandra?.. Please, don't leave me." He closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. "I, didn't mean what I said before... I know you care. I know I'm not useless. And I don't want you to leave me. I just... Feel so empty now... With everyone else gone... Life just, feels meaningless right now... So please... Please don't leave me.."

@Zandra

And as Zandra hold Itzal close to her, it came. Alot of it came. But she didnt moved. She just laid in the grass, holding him tigthly, letting him getting rid of all the pain and sorrow. Well, not all of it. There would always be some pain you will feel. Some wounds that cant be healed. But feelings have suddenly flowed up to the surface and she knew, she wouldnt let those wound hurt him as much as they had done up to now.
After some time it felt like he was done and was starting to roll off of her. So she released her grip and lett him roll down on the ground beside her. There he said words that couldnt have made her much happier. He said he was wrong before, he knew he wasnt useless and know she cares. But most importantly, he didnt wanted her to leave. She turned on to the side she could see him, stretched forth a hand to take his. ''Dont worry Itzal. I wont leave you. Not as long as you not runs away from me. But then I will run after you and catch you.'' she said methaforically with a sligth smile on her lips.

Itzal took the hand she extended and held it with a tight grip. As if he were holding onto the last lifeline that kept him from falling into the void below. He took in a deep breath, and let it out again slowly before he turned to look at her. While his eyes were still red from crying, this time around she would see hope. "Thank you... Thank you....." Afterwards he fell silent, and the two lay there in the rain for a long while...

THREAD COMPLETED!

Itzal & Zandra receive 2 SP & 200 col