[F6-SP] Stoking the flames within among the green (Gemini)

Another blast of a hefty blow slams against Griswolds head, causing the heat to persist despite the chilling water that poured over the point of impact. "This is the end for you." A dark hiss of this monster beating its weapon into Griswold time and time again while he couldn't react. "Just die..." The shade remarks moving its large jaw and two toned hiss of his voice like an echo through Griswold's ears. Drawing up for a final blow it heaves the hammer down in a final attempt on Griswold's life.

Shifting his head slightly of where the attack was aimed Griswold takes the blow on the plated shoulder of Raidou's armor. "I would..." Griswold says softly as the paralyze begins to wear away.

ID# 136028 results:

Battle: 3 Paralyzed!

MOB: 4+3 Hit!

Griswold: HP: 76/80, EN: 8/8, Damage 5, Mitigation: 27, Accuracy: +3, Immolation: 10 Unmiti [Paralyzed]

Gemini: HP: 17/40, Damage 20 [24-28(BD:9-10)], Mitigation: 7, Accuracy: +3, Paralyze 1 (9-10)

Edited by Griswold

"But my little Anna..." Griswold whispers as he regains his footing. "I need to get back to Anna." Headbutting the creature with a bash of skull on skull, Griswold uses the momentum and a subtle gambit to push it back before slamming the horadric malus against the creatures chest. It hisses and attempts to raise a shield, Griswold shifts and slams his foot against it knocking it away and slams the hammer in again. It strength waning as Griswold pushes it onto its back with one more blow.

"Finish me..."

Stepping down on the beasts chest, like looking into a pool of water. Griswold plants his foot square on the creatures body quickly ripping his hammer upward before he halts inches from its skull. "I could, but I understand your just an embodiment of all the things I hate about myself. Its not fair to you to judge you for my actions. No we are the same, learn I shall from your teaching." Dropping his shield and ripping his clone to its feet while it flashes into blue light dispersed.

The strength of the heart required to face oneself has been made to manifest
Griswold has faced his other self
He has obtained the resolve to overcome life’s hardships

ID# 136029 results:

Battle: 5+3 Hit (Upper Swing 3*5=15-7=8)

MOB: 4+3 Hit

Griswold: HP: 75/80, EN: 5/8, Damage 5, Mitigation: 27, Accuracy: +3, Immolation: 10 Unmiti

Gemini: HP: 1/40, Damage 20 [24-28(BD:9-10)], Mitigation: 7, Accuracy: +3, Paralyze 1 (9-10) [Spared!]

Edited by Griswold

A few heavy footfalls as he escapes the labyrinth of trees surrounding this graveyard of memories with the final rain of the day taking a rest from the sky. Griswold pats the water from his shoulders as he removes the gauntlet and hands it back to Raidou. “And with that, we move on to the next phase. Well done Griswold lets go see the others.” Raidou remarks taking the plated glove from the giant of a man in front of him unphased by the height and stature differences. Griswold chuckles looking at the boy in red, remembering the usefulness of the items he had while facing himself “You are something boy, I’d like to see what else you have in store.” Griswold saw something, an opportunity to escape through adverse thinking laden in this young man. The party waits a few minutes as Raidou re-affixes his glove to his arm and Griswold takes a well-earned break after the whole ordeal.

ID# 136030 results: Loot: 3

Edited by Griswold