[PP-F2] Sunshine is harsh <let There Be Light>

Floor two, Somewhat a Floor Quinn was used to, Here it was less chaotic and for sure nothing cloud go wrong. It seems that a few quests could be done here and Quinn looked interesting to do so. Some of these quests seemed hard and Quinn was not ready for any of those quests. Looking around, Quinn notices some kids playing it was just straight-up weird as these NPC's seemed to be just a bit smaller then Quinn even is the age difference was bigger then someone would expect. For a bit, Quinn stood quiet looking at these kids as they played and left the village gates. "Now don't get into trouble," Quinn said quietly with a joking voice.

It was not the first time Quinn got to this floor and it was quite the change from the first floor. But in the end, Quinn did like this place a bit more. Fewer people and calmer. Compared to the last meetings Quinn has been having this was quite a change of scenery. It was nice so long it last saving every bit of it. Quinn walked over to one of the NPC shops and got herself a drink as well as a piece of bread as it was nearing lunchtime now, So Quinn wanted to get something to eat. Once getting her food she walked back outside and looked for a place to sit at. Looking for a bit Quinn saw a small bench and grass before that that looked out over the edge of the valley before the settlement.

Quinn took a deep breath and with her drink and bread, she went over to the outlook and with her legs crossed sitting not on the bench but on the grass that was in front of it. It was a nice place to look over the valley out here. "Souvenons-nous de cela pour toujours," Quinn said meaning Let's remember this forever. Her voice was calm and soft but louder than normal and she seemed to be at rest with her clear language being France here. "This is an amazing few don't you think..." Quinn felt quiet remembering that she was alone here and went back to eating her bread and drink in silents. it was fun having someone around but and the person she had met last time felt so great to be around Quinn was still thinking she was here.

@Minako

Spoiler

Quinn:
level 1
HP: 20
EN: 2
MIT: 0
DMG: 1

Skills:

SP: 5/5

One-Handed Assault Spear Rank 1
Empty Skill...
Empty Skill...
Empty Skill...
Empty Skill...

Items:

VanityGoodRarePerfectDemonic

equipt items:

• Assault Spear (T1 OHAS)
  • Starters Luck (T1 Light Armor)
  • Empty
    • 3x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • Empty
    • Empty
    • Empty
    • Empty

Minako practiced in the open fields of the second floor. Her new lance was a bit heftier than her starting weapon, but she was getting the hang of its weight and its movement. She still swung it clumsily, but at it was leagues better than what she had previously. After a brief workout, Minako wiped the sweat from her brow as she swapped from her armor back into her normal attire. She attached the lance to her back, and using video game logic it stayed there. And with that workout out of the way she made her way back towards the main settlement.

To her right she did notice a group of children playing in a open yard, most likely a school of some kind. And just outside the gate there seemed to be a view spot, a kind of destination spot for good screenshots or date spots. If she recalled correctly, it showed the majority of a great valley covered in tall grass that moved along with the wind to give the valley the illusion of a green ocean with a matter of who knows what that laid in secret beneath its waves. Minako approached, wanting to take in the scenery for a small while.

"This is an amazing few, don't you think..."

A voice asked the air, or was it directed at Minako? As she got closer she could see a familiar bundle of hair. Minako leaned against the bench gently, trying not to disturb the woman. Minako too looked out into the distance. "Yeah, it is kind of nice isn't it?" Minako asked back to the girl. She recognized the woman from the event not too long ago. She had a small forae with herself and Mari. Minako chuckled lightly. "I didn't scare to badly I hope?" Minako asked as she moved to the front of the bench, taking a seat.

@Quinn

Looking over the fast Valley they had here Quinn was calmly eating her food and was quite unaware of the surroundings. Looking as the grass moved along the place Quinn sighed and gave a smile to the sky above here. Not noticing that someone walked up Quinn jumped a bit dropping her bread to the ground as it disappeared into pixels. "Eek!" Quinn turned around to look right at Minako and her face was one who clearly a bit of panic. "ah.. u... H-Hi!" Quinn said as her voice sounded soft and small panic as well. "I d-didn't see you," Quinn said to her standing up sheepishly and walking over to the bench and sat down on it as she looked to the ground where her food was now no longer.

Quinn looked up and to Minako trying to get in her head who she was again. Then for a second Quinn remembered and gave a weak bit honest smile, "W-What bring you here?" Quinn asked her quietly as she looked at Minako for a bit. It was not rare for people to walk up to her but at least Quinn knew this person a bit more than the rest of them. However, Quinn was not prepared to meet someone so to her this was a completely new situation. "B-But yes... its quite nice," Quinn said to come back on the question she asked. "Kind of wish... Wish I could get there without t-trouble," Quinn said looking back into the valley for a minute.

@Minako

Minako noded. "I come out here every so often to train a bit with my spear." She said, propping the weapon on the bench beside her. "I need to get stronger so I can help save the people who are trapped in here." She said, sounding determined. Again her gaze drifted over the sea of rolling grass and endless sky. She wondered how one could get there, if everything was explorable in this game, which it was, how was one supposed to get down below without the proper rock climbing equipment or skills needed to scale the small cliff. And on another note, was fall damage even a thing? Could they just, jump down there and explore. But then even if they survived, how would they get back up? Minako scratched at her temple. "Yeah, wish I could get there too without a hassle." She smiled. "But hey, what brings you out here?" Minako asked curiously.

@Quinn

"M-Minak, Right?" Quinn asked carefully, as she really did not know if she remembered it good. But for sure this woman right here and now was already a familiar face for sure. Even so, it still was something hard to even try and be really social for Quinn. It was not always like this and Not even so that when Quinn joined the party she didn't leave a good first impression with her. She didn't want to be rude or anything but Quinn didn't speak much at all. Hearing the question from Minako Quinn turned to her a bit sheepishly and spoke in a soft and quiet voice just like back at the party. "J-Just the v-view here," That was a half-lie but still also not the complete truth as she did want to see the view but also wanted to escape the people and population floor one had. It was a bit calmer here and over time it seemed that even this floor got busy over the day. Still, Quinn looked back at the view before her clearly not wanting to make eye contact with Minako for social reasons.

Looking a bit Quinn heard the kids from before return and she turned to look at them. Somehow they seemed worried and they walked over to another NPC who was busy doing something else. Quinn left it for now but it seemed something was going to happen very soon and not just any time, Like right now! Before Quinn could get her attention back to the valley the NPC walked up to both of them and started forced dialog what Quinn got a bit off guard, "Que diable!!!?" Quinn got out in her panic as she turned to the NPC who talked to them

"Please you two adventures have to help my sweet kid!!! He got attacked by monsters while playing outside and his friend say they didn't see him run at all PLEASE Help me!" The NPC woman said to Minako and Quinn. It seemed no matter what Quinn got a quest that startled her, even more, a bit, but it seemed she was not alone at this moment as apparently Minako also got the same quest. Quinn looked at her with a small panic and worries of her own. "W-We g-going... to help?" Quinn asked her soft and quiet as she didn't know what to do.

@Minako

Minako chuckled. "It's Minako. But you were close. You're Quinn, yeah?" Minako said, trying to recall the name. Minako was actually pretty good at memorizing names, she knew most of her staff by their usernames and their real names back when she streamed. Minako nodded in agreement and understanding to Quinn's answer. The view over the valley was very nice.

Minako flinched in her spot as Quinn flinched as well. The NPC was a human female offering a quest. Minako opened the quest details and poured over its contents. It seemed to be a search and rescue sort of mission. Find the lost child, and bring him home. Minako rubbed the back of her neck before standing from her seat and swapping gear. Now in her Wyrm's Calling armor, she was ready to accept the quest. She looked over at Quinn who looked mostly hesitant. "I'm going." Minako said. "I can't leave that child to whatever fate he's been given. Even if he is just an NPC." Minako said, determined to make a change. "If you wanna come too, I'll protect you." She said, offering to be the role of protector. 

@Quinn

Stats
Level: 6
[0] Minako: 120/120 HP | 12/12 EN | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | Recovery: 2| Burn: 1| Blight: 1. | Heavy Momentum: 2
Battle Inventory:
(5) Healing Potions [Post Action to use; Heals 50HP on use]