[PP-F1] Unexpected Reunion

Dazia walked through the town of beginnings, looking for the meeting place her cousin mentioned. They had some things to talk about, and they would do so without any further issues...hopefully. Yinangi wouldn't be tagging along this time, for she was going to be training with Valna. Despite the fact that Valna has a bad habit, she does have a soft spot for children. Dazia looked to her left, then to her right. The town of beginnings was practically a sprawling maze of crowds at times... "Damn, was it the left or right? did he really have to make the meeting place the sort of thing where there tends to be multiple? There's about four of these in the whole town! ...He said east, so...pfft, I don't know why I didn't think of using a compass earlier...but those weren't around during these times, were they... If I recall correctly, over there is at the north end of town, so..."

After accurately figuring out where she stood, she made the right turn and would find the meeting place. "Next time, why don't you pick a place that's more unique and easier to find? There are four of these areas in the town, you know."

@Vigilon

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  17
HP:  340
EN:  34
DMG:  7(Rapier Rank 4[+4], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 24(Ombra del Corvo, Light Armor rank 1)

ACC: 2(Rapier of Wrath, Corvid's Eye)

EVA: 2(Ombra del Corvo, Corvid's Eye)

Items:

Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)

Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

Corvid's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA)

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 4

Light Armor Rank 1(+5 Mitigation)

Vigilon had been needing to talk to Dazia again. Maybe without any interruptions from strange players wearing unusual white getup this time around. Granted, Dazia had killed three players in the past, as Krysta checked the monument of life often to see if she'd crossed out any more names...yet he was still willing to talk to Dazia. She was his cousin, after all, despite that his girlfriend wanted to kill her... Well, that's the insanity known as life, one might suppose. He took a look around, and noticed that one guy he'd encountered before.

Two years ago(or at least, what felt like two years), Vigilon often slept on this bench before the days when he had a shop with living quarters...until this guy showed up. Every time he passed by, that guy was there, on the bench, sleeping. Was Vigilon just never there when the guy was awake?

He walked up to an NPC that also seemed to be observing what was going on. "Hey, how long has that guy been asleep?" He asked. The NPC would reply, "From what I know, he's been sleeping for about two years, non stop. Honestly, I don't know how one could possibly do that..."

The NPC let out a chuckle as he left to return to his usual business. Vigilon would look back to the guy who still lay there, snoozing without a care. He heard Dazia speak, and he would turn to see her approaching. "I'll think about it. By the way, this guy right here has been sleeping for so long, according to those around me. They claim he's been asleep for two years, even!"

@Dazia

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  34
HP:  680
EN:  78(Base[68], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

REC: 3(Swift Endurance[+2], Karri's Fang[+1])

Equipment:

[T1]Berserker Gloves(1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Swift Endurance(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)[Equipped]

[T1]Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)[Equipped]

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

Vigilon claimed that he would think about it, then he mentioned someone who was sleeping on a bench for...two years? That didn't sound right. She chuckle as her vision drifted over to the person in question. "Who could possibly....sleep that long...." She sighed. She knew this person. "Galen."

She walked right up to the dumb sleepyhead, grabbed him by the legs, and pulled him off, proceeding to fling him a few feet away in the process. "Galen, wake the hell up! You've been sleeping for two damn years and it's past noon!" She snapped. Galen would get up slowly, yawning as he did so. "Who the hell would...ehh?? Violet, that you? Ugh, fine, just give me...five minutes...maybe more....possibly the rest of this game if you're feeling generous." He muttered, though it was audible enough for Dazia to hear. "Oh no you don't, Galen. I've had to wake you up enough times that I know what you're up to. Besides, why would I give you that long? 'The rest of this game'? that's outrageous!" Dazia stated. Galen sighed. "Alright, alright, fine..." He muttered. He looked over to Vigilon. "You with her or somethin'? ...Call me Sel. It's short and...well, I thought it was cool...maybe." He said.

"Apparently, he's our cousin." Dazia noted. Sel looked to Dazia, then back to Vigilon, looking him up and down. "I don't see much of a resemblance, but then again there was that pic of Uncle Xavier back when he was our age...kinda familiar, I guess, hair color makes it a bit difficult, though...you Xavier's kid?" He asked.

@Vigilon

Sel:

Spoiler

Sel.thumb.png.de53e822cc8dc0429e1a3588e23630fc.png

Edited by Dazia

Turns out, Dazia knew this guy. She walked right up to him and flung him off. "What the- Dazia, what did you do that for??" Vigilon asked. Dazia would speak sharply to the guy, apparently named Galen. The two would speak for a bit, mostly regarding Galen trying to go back to sleep, and Dazia telling him no. Galen would then ask Vigilon if he was with Dazia or something of the like, then introduce himself as "Sel". Dazia would reveal to him that they were cousins. Vigilon was actually impressed that Galen could make the connection so quickly. "Yes, I am the son of Xavier Grace. But my last name is Silver, because my Dad chose my Mom's last name over his." He explained. "Until some point in this game, I've never met anyone from my dad's side of the family..." He admitted. "Right, so...now what? I honestly doubt we'll be chatting like we intended to..."