[OP-F2] Being Dovahkiin

[OOC i.e. We'll be hunting dragons for their scales and bones]

Ethereal walked out of his store locking the door behind him. It was early morning and the sun was just rising. "Dragons are most powerful at night. That's what they said.." he grumbles at having to get up so early. He's wearing his usual attire of a suit, sword hanging from his left hip and raven on his left shoulder. "Master. You should get going while the dragons are still asleep.". Ethereal grunts in assent and half-stumbles towards the warp gate.

"Warp Urbus." the white light that built around him, as he warped hurt his eyes. "Gimme a break I just woke up!" he complains, covering his eyes.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It had only recently occurred to him. He had never slain a dragon before! As a person who used spears as a weapon, he considered this a grave offense for any and all users of the spear! So to make up for it, he planned to go on a bit of a dragon murder spree for some supplies. Lord knows he could use some seeing how his shop currently sat empty without him!

Once he found his way to the second floor he looked around curiously as he went through his maps to try and locate where he would find the beasts. With a sigh of dissatisfaction he approached the first player he could see who happened to be Ethereal. Once positioned near the floor he said a bit timidly "Uh, hey. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of the local dragons? Was hoping to hut a few." He smiles curiously at his new acquaintance.

[OOC]

Zauis happening to be near the towns exit pacing back and forth like something weighed heavily on his mind. He was in his casual attire consists of a small brown jacket with a long beige shirt worn under it with a maroon sash around his waist, brown trousers and brown shoes. He sat on a bench in front of the town. "i wonder where my little sister is. I haven't seen her in a while. We use to meet up at the cafe a lot but who knows....I'm sure she's still alive though. Stubborn brat. I use to think this was the life I wanted, but sword art online is getting really boring. There is no more excitement....all there is...is death. Man...hopefully this day will be promising." Zauis stood up and stretched.

"You're going for the dragons? So am I! I was told by my blacksmith that I should try to get some <> so he can craft me an awesome greatsword." he says "You can join me if you want..". "In any case, the name's Ether and the dragons are thataway." he points to the exit of the town.

After humming a moment in thought he nods in approval and says "I think power in numbers would be the way to go. Sure, I will party up with you!" While he waits for his party invite he goes ahead with the introductions "I'm Trinoko, two handed spear user." He smirked happily, deciding to add "And I am an Artisan... I am sure with a little work I could carve some wonderful things with the bones and scales of a dragon~" He wrings his hands as he lets his creative juices flow.

"Ethereal, call me Ether. One-handed longsword user - for the time being anyway. Alchemist." he says while scrolling through the menu. He sends a party invite and looks up. "Pleased to make your acquaintance ". He waits as Trinoko accepts. "Shall we be going?" he says, stroking the raven on his shoulder.

Ragnar overheard a conversation about dragons the he realized that it was etheral he goes up saying "hey bro I'm not that high of a level but I could help if you want me to come" ragnar smiles as his familiar bites his ear getting msad that he wanted to hunt dragons.

Trinoko hit the accept button without much hesitation and says "Ahh, the call of a two handed weapon, hm? I guess that means you aren't the sword and board type." He offers a wink and finds his eyes drawn up to the bird on his shoulder, sighing softly as he says "A part of me envies people like you with familiars like that." He chuckles happily and says "Mine is a bit more... empty" he takes a breath to refocus his thoughts before saying "But yeah, I have no issue with going now." He makes sure what little equipment he had was ready before saying "I guess I can see why you would want better equipment rather than using, say, the dragon's blood for some awesome potions." He thinks on that for a moment before coming to a conclusion "I guess some <> would be good for some armor as well..."

When the man named Ragnar approached with another familiar that had attitude he grinned and said "Hey, powerlevelling has always been a big point in MMO gaming, I say that you have the right idea." He chuckles to himself "Just don't be scared to run if too many of them look at you?" He takes a breath and introduces himself again "I'm Trinoko, Trin, whatever you want to say. Just make sure I know you mean me."

Zauis heard the three dudes talking as he just chuckled at one of guys words about power leveling. He turned toward the three dudes and shrugged a bit while throwing up a hand. "Hey there....what are you three up to? Looks like you've got something interesting to do today. What might that be if I may ask. And don't worry....I may be a red player but I'll let ya know my backstory on why I am. I'm not like the others who run around killing." he said while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I was never drawn much to defence, I prefer speed to evade attacks." "Empty, huh? I once heard of a guy who had a mimic as a familiar, real prankster. Yeah, <> is a powerful healing material due to their regenerative abilities. Would be good to get some, you're right."

He spots Ragnar. "Oh hey Ragnar. Sure, the more the merrier, that is if Nightwing doesn't kill you first!" he says as he sends a party invite.

He sees the PKer approaching. "We were thinking of going Dragon Hunting for pretty much every reason imaginable. Tell us yer back story and if we like it you can join if you want."

Trinoko saw the PK approach, making no moves since they were still in town so he said "... I am willing to listen... Regardless I will be watching everyone in the group evenly..." He chuckles softly and says just as softly "Everyone starts out as not being a killer... Oh, don't misunderstand. I get you are red because of the game's laws, regardless of situation... still, a story would make me more... understanding..." He figures that he can worry about introducing his familiar later on, just focusing on the new person to the conversation.

Zauis shrugged at the mans words. Taking a deep breath before placing his left hand behind his back and lifting his right arm upward to his chest slamming his fist just above his heart. It was almost like a salute, but different. "My name is Zauis. Seventeen teen year old boy....I never imagined I'd become a pker. I'm only a kid really.. I'll let you know this back story. I was traveling with a friend of mine. We were surrounded by pkers and they took her away from me while there was nothing I could do. I was too low of a level. Then I grew some balls and chased after them secretly. I followed them back to there hide out. I'll skip what I went through. I managed to retrieve her from the hide out and right as we were about to leave two pkers showed up and charged at us. I slashed the pkers who tried attacking us. I killed them because my mind wasn't stable at the moment. I was witnessing hatred....that is all." he said while staying in his position and bowing his head while tears where flowing down his face.

Ethereal feels the rage and sorrow inside the man ('Empathetic' virtue), and is convinced. But as the others seem wary he has to make sure Zauis is telling the truth. "What was her name?" the classic test, if they say the name confidently and remember it when asked later they're telling the truth.

"Her name was Merry. I remember it so clearly. She was a small girl around of age of 15 but she looked 12 at the most. Though we had met around the first floor early up in the game and she got attached to me as if I was her big brother. We got really close and that incident had to happen. Luckily...the only price I paid was becoming a pker and losing all respect. It was a nice price to pay for Merry to be okay." he stood in his same position as the tears continued flowing he clenched his fist that was above his heart. "Painful memories.....I hate it. I hate being a pker. Please....let's just stop talking about this." he collapsed to the ground, but catches himself with himself because his knees hit the ground while his hands did also. "Damn...."

Trinoko listened to his story intently with curiosity in his eyes. He could see the story affecting him physically, and he doubted anyone could fake that good. He lets out a long drawn out sigh and moves to Zauis, holding an arm out to him and saying "Hey, the past is the past, what matters is making yourself a future." He smiles to Zaius, unable to claim he would freely show his back, but willing to not judge him for his character's color. "And if it helps drive you, the sooner this game is beaten, the sooner you can go back to being in the green." He smiles to him. He was not the most eloquent or well thought out speaker, but his words held good intentions.

Zauis wiped the tears away and looked up at Trinoko and the rest of the group. He was trying to smile at them but his lip was shivering. He grabbed Trinoko's hand which helped him stand on his feet. Zauis listened to his carefree words and finally gave them all a genuinely smile. "Thank you. I understand the past is the past, but I'll never get over it. Yeah, I'll give it my all to beat this damn game. I'll have to stop being so alone and let some of my hatred go... You guys are all good people. I'm glad to have met you all. By the way, what are your names?" he asked curiously tho he still had a few tears in his eyes.

"Look dude I'm willing to trust you but my brother trusted pker and for kicked off the side of aincrad so yeah ill trust you but remember I know people who would hunt you down if you kill anyone here names ragnar." Ragnar didn't like pkers but he knew this guy was being scincere.

Zauis shrugged at Ragnar's words. "Ive been hearing about that lately. That's the talk of Aincrad. That was a real coward move. Trust me, I won't kill anyone. Besides, I still have some high leveled people on my side. I'm well known. Aincrad is turning out for the worst around here... I just wanna enjoy life again without be paranoid of the people around me." he spoke calmly while looking around at the group. Zauis's stomach growled while he placed his right hand over his stomach. "A nice burger sounds so good.... So what's this dragon thingy you guys are up to? You in need of material or something?"

Ragnar starts wallking away saying "failed the test bro I don't trust you no matter what hwone says you respond like that and talk about my brother like that you have no soul and deserve your pker title I don't trust you" ragnar walks away calmly not looking back at the pker.

" I have no soul...? Huh? I never said anything about your brother. I said whoever did that to your brother used a coward move. I've been hearing plenty of people talk about it. It's a really sad story and I really didn't wanna get into deep discussion about it. It's way too sad for my taste. But, I understand if you don't trust me." he sighs and turns his back on the group while looking up at the sky.