Username: Bleed
Height: 6'2 ft.

History/Personality:

How does one connect to the world? Is it much of a need to be? I have no idea, I don't think I have to find out. What else could feel better than keeping myself in a room, supplies of coffee, internet, and of course, games.

I remember how a middle schooler me was proactive, viewing it from where I am now, its amusing to realize how much I've changed. I wonder if the middle schooler me would be happy to know how much I dislike being too much of a douchebag now. Maybe there's still something about the younger me that I still possess up to this point. I still love to fancy living as a noble knight, I always wondered how it would feel like equipping myself with an armor and a sword and going on quests, slaying the bad and saving the princess - those kind of stuff.

At highschool, I took interest on sciences and engineering, I also started to enjoy playing games, especially MMORPGS. What I enjoy most on these type of games is that it is online, it has ranking system, managing of resources, dungeons, mobs, equipments and every element  that makes the game unique. It was the closest thing that can make me feel like I am living a more colorful world. Mother never minded how I spend most of my time playing games, my father have worked under a game development company and he supported my hobby, he always bought the newest console and MMORPG game for me. He always have said that the greatest MMORPG game of all will be out at the year 2022, something that I always have looked up to.

I graduated as one of the achievers in our batch, at that night after the feast, unboxed the gift that he brought home for me. At first, I mistook it for a helmet, I wondered why did my father buy a helmet first before a motorbike- but my father made it clear. He brought home one of of the ten thousand released units of Nerve Gear, it runs the game that my father's company have worked on for several years: Sword Art Online. I was delighted. Father instructed me to head to my room, wear the Nerve Gear and lay myself down the bed...but where's the screen and the controllers? I did what was instructed and powered the console on, I felt light headed the moment I did. I knew father told me I had to say something to officially enter the game... Link in? Link go? Link connect? Oh.

"Link start."

Virtues:

+ Observant: Nervi have always been observing anything and everything that surrounds him. He developed this trait not just from games, but also from his experience of being a neutral person at his highschool years. He appreciates the little detail of what surrounds him, he always think of the causes of occurances around him as well.

+ Creative: May it be in reality or virtually, Nervi never settled to think only inside the box. He always want to execute actions that some have not thought of yet, make the simplest or the most complex solution possible, and make use of the mistakes of other people to complete a task for his own good. He always carried the principle that a single problem can be solved using different solutions, not just one.

+ Patient: He holds a really long treshold of patience. Problems take time, and it is a whole lot of time needed to perfectly analyze something. His patient nature made him very difficult to annoy, too.

Flaws:
- Heroic : His noble knight instinct of doing good in expense of himself. He often get himself killed in MMORPG game because of this, always wanting to take the frontlines to keep the rest of the party unharmed. He often times "don't mind" getting his HP chunked as long as it was chunked for a deed.

- Easily attached: Due to his lack of real life experience, any acts of kindness and sharing of interest between him and a woman brings his interest and attachment to a lady higher that it should be. This is mainly the cause of his heartbreaks that only occured within his own thoughts. He recently have learned about this bad habit of his, but he can't help it and often times find himself attached to another person way too quickly.

- Emotionally driven: Once negative emotions surpass his treshold, his emotions will take over his actions and thoughts. There was an instance in his middle school years where his classmate teased him way too much until he decided to stab his classmate with his pencil, he did not regret doing so up to this day. This occurs when his patience breaks, and this often make him make the worst decisions on certain situations.

Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» Rank 1 1H Assault Spear

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
Set A "Basic Package":

+Uncommon Assault Spear(Dmg + 1)

+Uncommon Chestplate       (Mit + 1)

+(5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

+2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

064d4bea722e3a71a5d5e2080f6ba257.jpg

Edited by Bleed
Had to put a weapon skill, then height adjustment and equipment correction. Also fixed the format a little.