Well, firstly, welcome to the site! Always happy to welcome new people to the community. 

I was looking at your first few threads and I noticed you seem excited to start! That's good, but there's a few things in mind when you're making a thread and looking for partners. 

It's important to keep in mind that there are three different types of threads - Solo Party (SP), Private Party (PP), and Open Party (OP). Generally, one of these three tags should be placed in your thread title. This is to let other players know whether they can join or not! 

Solo Parties are pretty self-explanatory. They're threads reserved for yourself, where you have the freedom to explore Aincrad on your own terms, and write your own story. Private Parties are strictly threads made for you and a group of others! You can invite more people as you go, if everyone in the thread agrees, but usually it's a thread reserved for you and your chosen partners. Open Parties are threads that everyone is able to join. If you're starting out and don't care who joins your thread, slap OP into your title. A word of warning, though, without any direction or interested writing partners, these tend to fizzle out. 

So if you're looking for someone to write with, or you have questions or concerns about the site, it's highly recommended you join our Discord! There, you can ask people to thread with you, or clarify with staff any questions or concerns you might have about our site's rules. It makes communication a LOT easier, and everyone there is a LOT nicer than I am. 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/p2zsGGJ

And I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with uwu 

@Catlover220134