Persephone's Evaluations

Okay Here goes. 

I would like to first re-evaluate my unique to fit the new system

Name: Blood of Champions

Item Type: Infinite Consumable

Tier: unknown

Quality: Also unknown

Enhancements: +2 damage +40 Overhealth

Description: «Blood of the Champions»: A small, red crystal in the shape of a needle that oozes with untold power. It seems incapable of ceasing to exist. +2 Damage and +40 Overhealth, doesn’t get consumed but can only be used once per thread

Post Link: 

Please change to:

Item: Vassal

Item Type: Weapon

Tier: Unsure, I think T1 ( it's a unique... do those have tiers?)

Quality: Unique

Enhancements:  +3 Accuracy  and Vampiric Offense

Description: A perfectly crafted Falchion. 85cm in lenth; this gorgeous weapon is crafted from Damascus Steel. "The Vassal is of moderate length and has a generous clip point, making it suitable for thrusting as well as cutting.The section of the blade is a thin triangle and there is a fuller along the straight section of the back." taken from here The grip is of black leather and the guard has a trefoil stamped into the guard. 

Vassal-1a.jpg

Edited by Persephone
Changed new item enhancement, edit 2 i changed it back... omg pls dont hate me XD
23 hours ago, Persephone said:

Okay Here goes. 

I would like to first re-evaluate my unique to fit the new system

Name: Blood of Champions

Item Type: Infinite Consumable

Tier: unknown

Quality: Also unknown

Enhancements: +2 damage +40 Overhealth

Description: «Blood of the Champions»: A small, red crystal in the shape of a needle that oozes with untold power. It seems incapable of ceasing to exist. +2 Damage and +40 Overhealth, doesn’t get consumed but can only be used once per thread

Post Link: 

Please change to:

Item: Vassal

Item Type: Weapon

Tier: Unsure, I think T1 ( it's a unique... do those have tiers?)

Quality: Unique

Enhancements:  +3 Accuracy  and Vampiric Offense

Description: A perfectly crafted Falchion. 85cm in lenth; this gorgeous weapon is crafted from Damascus Steel. "The Vassal is of moderate length and has a generous clip point, making it suitable for thrusting as well as cutting.The section of the blade is a thin triangle and there is a fuller along the straight section of the back." taken from here The grip is of black leather and the guard has a trefoil stamped into the guard. 

Vassal-1a.jpg

Approved, btw its tier 1.