USERNAME:    AKAIKO - "KAI"
NAME:    RIN YAMADA
HEIGHT:    5'5 ft. / 165 cm.
WEIGHT:    125 lbs. / 57 kg.
BIRTHDAY:    DEC 7TH, XXXX
ETHNICITY:    JAPANESE

- V I R T U E S -
BUBBLY:
Put simply, Akaiko is just a happy person. She loves people, loves life, loves everything, and her good mood is often considered contagious. She's rarely seen with a frown.

ENCOURAGING:
Once upon a time, Kai read a quote that stuck with her: "Be the woman who fixes another woman’s crown without telling the world it was crooked." She lives her life by this mantra, doing everything she can to hype up the people around her. She has no problem seeing the good in everyone. 

CONFIDENT:
Kai is fabulous and she knows it. Fortunate enough to recognize her self worth early, Akaiko doesn't let other people bring her down. She's fine as hell, and she doesn't care if you agree or not.

- F L A W S -
DISTRACTABLE:
Lack of purpose is a big problem for Kai. She has a difficult time staying on track, and if she finds something more appealing, she'll drift that way instead. It's easy to understand why she's still a level one two years into the game.

TRUSTING:
Seeing the good in everyone makes it difficult for Kai to recognize anything else. She's willing to work with just about anyone. While she's far from gullible, and will ditch as soon as she senses bad vibes, she'll give anyone a chance. That can easily get her in trouble.

COCKY:
Confidence can easily be misconstrued as cockiness. Such approach to life can put a lot of people off. Others find her endless energy exhausting, or see her as "superficial." Fortunately, she doesn't really care. 

- H I S T O R Y / P E R S O N A L I T Y -

Rin was born into a standard middle-class family. Her upbringing was fairly uneventful, but it was full of love and light. Both of her parents worked in the entertainment industry, her mother as a party planner, and her father as a DJ. From a young age, Rin learned to stand out. She learned to love herself, love others, and have a good time. She learned the importance of living each day to it's fullest, and only doing things that bring her joy. Why waste time on anything else?

One thing that made Rin happy was gaming. The concept of full-dive technology fascinated her, and she was among the first to purchase her Nerve Gear. Even after learning she was trapped, the young woman's upbeat personality remained. Just because she couldn't log out didn't mean she had to get all dark and broody. Edge didn't look good on her, anyway. So despite the countless players who gave in to the dark, Akaiko has remained in the light. She would love to spread the warmth, but if someone isn't open to it, that's their own loss.

The first two years of Aincrad imprisonment were spent just chilling. She did odd jobs for col, bummed around in various taverns, and explored the safe zones on the cleared floors. Only recently has Kai decided to branch out, experimenting in combat and crafting. Why not? It sounds fun.

6d7.png

Written by Shelby

- S T A T S  /  S K I L L S -          

- S K I L L S -                   

NON-COMBAT:

PASSIVE:

COMBAT:

WEAPONS SKILLS:

✿ R1 1H Straight Sword 

- S T A T S -                   

LVL: 1

HP: 20