[PP-F21] <<Natures Treasure>> A Hunting we will go

She was meant to meet with Macradon today; hell - it took her an entire two days to traverse up to the higher floor - granted she had done some quests along the way - even nabbed herself Battle Healing...mastered it in a single swoop. She was excited to show him that.

Now that Mari stood there; in their designated meeting place, just before the ‘Loot Cave’ She wasn’t so sure. Meeting Life again...had really shaken her.  “Mac will be here soon…” Mari said to herself quietly as she turned to run her hand along the caves entrance. A single crystal shard fell into her hands. “Oh.” Material gathering seemed easier than she remembered.  “I’ll put this away for later.” She said as she placed it in the satchel she was wearing around her shoulder.

She just...she just had to keep on moving right? Right?

You're nothing, but, a, monster. You will soon learn what it truly means to suffer Mari. It's already too late for you. There is no escape from this place"

Mari’s eyes lowered to the floor. Why...why was she doing this again? Why was she thinking that things could just continue to go along as freely as they had been? She had suffered...she suffered every day. But things were slowly getting better...Macradon had even said he considered her a close friend...and she had others like Baldur and Cordelia and...and…

You're so debased and tarnished even Alkor wouldn't touch you"

And they’d all leave her in the end, one way or another...because she was tarnished - she was useless and she was nothing. Mari crumpled to the floor. Hot tears in her eyes.
Crap...she couldn't let Macradon see her like this.
Mari quickly wiped away the tears with a shaky hand. She would be fine. She wouldn't let anyone see her like this. This was her pain, her burden. Mari...didn't deserve to be free of that suffering.

Today...would be fine.

@Macradon

ID:137635  LD: 14   1 Material

Total Materials:  
T3 X 1

General
Level: 57 | HP: 1170  |Energy: 114

STATS

DAM: 11 +2 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 |  LD+3 | PROSPERIT +3

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Damage 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

Edited by Mari
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been two days, and in the meantime he had been able to gain a single level, getting him one step closer to get to his momentary goal of 88. It wasn’t a power spike in any way, but it was a goal for him to slowly get that done and see the progress he had been making along the way, how long he had been able to hold on and keep on fighting. He were to meet Mari today, they were going to do Nature’s Treasure, the most lucrative of the quest like areas, monsters spawned with high Col yield and materials were easily gathered en masse.

On his way up the floors, Macradon had consumed a handful of consumables for him to be buffed up and ready to slay as many monsters as he possibly could, he needed the Col for his school, and he needed materials to pay and or sell to others, this was a perfect business opportunity as well as a perfect opportunity to watch Mari fight against larger groups of enemies. As he finally got up to the entrance of the sparkling money cave, the knight entered.

After walking for a minute or two he quickly noticed Mari. “Hey!” he called out and waved at the woman “Been a few days. Been up to anything?” he said and approached his friend. “I myself have gone up a level, so I’m not too far from max level anymore.” he said confidently.

< Carrot Sauerkraut consumed >
< Protein Powder consumed >
< Titan's Strength consumed >
< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Crystallised Elixir of Vitality >

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 87
1920 HP
189 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
23 Base Damage
 (35 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +1 Protein +3 Potion)
122 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 72 Armor - 30 Protein + 45 Food)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Accuracy ......................... // +2 Accuracy
Evasion .......................... // +2 Evasion
Protein .......................... // +1 Damage, -15 Mitigation | Filling: +1 Damage, -15 Mitigation
Damage ........................... // +3 Damage
Mitigation ....................... // +45 Mitigation
Overhealth ....................... // +135 Max HP
Loot Die ......................... // +3 LD
Prosperity ....................... // +3 HP*Col multiplier

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(96) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool
Charge                   | Rank 5: +5 on Initial hit

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +1xTier(3) base damage on first attack
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target

Crap.

She quickly wiped her face clean - she couldn't let him see her upset...right? "Oh..haha...hey Mac." Mari said as she turned around to face him. "Not up to too much - I did kinda gain 5 levels though...." She rubbed the back of her head and turned her gaze away from him. Last time she told him she leveled up three times in two days he thought it was insane. Now she had almost doubled that.  "Just...thinking about things I Guess." She added with less heart in her voice - it weighed heavily on her mind. The return of Life.

He hurt her. So much. He literally pushed her, tried to make her kill more - but she rebuked him at every chance. She couldn't talk about it though...because she didn't want to upset Macradon. She didn't want to cause him trouble - and if Life were trying to redeem himself...it wouldn't be fair for her to besmerch his name.  All the terrible things that he said, how he used her dead daughter against her - how he told her she was nothing more than a depraved and debased monster... how he tried to kill her and laughed...she couldn't tell anyone this...could she?

All Mari could do was bottle up that pain and put on a brave front like always.  "I got us some items if you want." She said to Mac with a grin. "S-see look." She pulled out a set of hotdogs from her inventory. "This one gives you +3 Loot DIe... and this one..." She paused as she turned it to and fro in her hands. It looked like it was made of gold, or at the very least spray painted gold. " It's a +3 Prosperity one I got one for me and one for you of each of these." 

Mari also showed him the spy glass that she was wearing around her neck. "Oh and this will make searching for treasure chests easier."

Right...today was about mass collecting Col and Material. Not about her problems.

Mari looked down at the hotdogs in her hands with distaste...she didn't like them...but...they were small mini hotdogs right?  Mari ate one, then the other. Finishing them in a few mouthfuls. They weren't as bad as she thought at least. "Did you want the others? I have spares of each."

@Macradon

+3 Prosperity
+3 :LD

Mari acted strange, something was odd … were she having a hard time? He would try to ask, but she somewhat deflected his thoughts off of that when she began talking about the other stuff she had done. “First 2 or what levels, now 5? You’re skyrocketing through those levels!” he said with a cheerful smile. No, something was definitely up, he had to do something. “Hey, you’re acting a bit strange … has anything been going on?” he asked concerned about the way she had been, this wasn’t like a few days ago when they went dragon hunting.

“Uh … sure.” he said and accepted the consumables and downed them just as swiftly, they would enable him to gain way more Col than he would’ve been able to without. “Thanks.” he said after eating the few consumables, he was ready to venture out at any minute now. “If we walk north of here, we should be able to find a nice rocky field, sometimes armored zombies roam the area in small groups, if we engage upon them, we can probably get a good amount of loot out of them.” he proposed.

+3 LD added to stat post
+3 Prosperity added to stat post

@Mari

Mari nodded with a forced laugh. "Ahah...yeh I wanted to get to level 60 before the floor boss fight - I'm not really super big on numbers or anything, but rumors told me it'd be good to get Battle Healing sooo I maxed it out."  They had began walking now, with Mari following Macradon's lead. "So I just grandmastered that - I also want to get damage familiar trained up then uh...I met Hikoru and we had a long talk - and I may invest in the hide skill."

Then came the question...Mari guessed she wasn't really that great at acting - lying was not really her forte. "Uh...yeh..." Mari said quietly. "I'm just dealing with some stuff from my past. Someone...." Mari paused. What should she say? Could she really just say that Life had come back - and that he had been one of the reasons she was hated? That he had tried to push her to be a monster?  If she went around saying all of that, he'd be...looked down on wouldn't he? This wasn't really fair on him was it?

"Someone came back recently and I thought they were dead...it just kinda stirred up some things."  Mari didn't have the right. She would just have to push things down. Like always. Her pain didn't matter. Like always. "I guess...sometimes its just hard dealing with  some things, yanno?"  Mari gave Macradon a weak smile. "I-I'll be right." She turned her gaze away. She couldn't involve Macradon in her problems. She cared about him too much for that.

Just keep pushing everything down - like always. It'll be fine. breathe in, deep breath. It'll be fine.

Mari took a deep breath then exhaled. "So. If we're fighting a bunch of zombies I should probably use something to up my base damage....hmmm...lets see...Oh I got this tiger potion, lets use that.Mari splashed it on her weapon with shaky hands. That should help a great deal. "I should be able to craft some potions and crystals too...depending what we get out of this."

Yeh...this was nice. Just simple conversation with her friend. "Mac...thanks...for well, everything."

<<Tiger Rage>> A potion which grants +2 damage. Lasts for one thread. 
+2 Damage

@Macradon

He nodded at Mari “Very smart move. Battle Healing, being a tank or not, is always useful. You never know when an enemy can spread its damage, or if there’s anything in the boss lair that does damage, being able to keep one’s health as high as possible will always be a benefit for survival.” he said, not trying to lecture Mari, but to deepen her understanding in why people might’ve recommended her to get Battle Healing. “If it’s hiding you’re looking for, maybe I can help. I’m rather proficient in it myself now.” he said with a smile.

He was right, something was indeed up. He nodded, not really knowing how to comment or engage in a dialogue with this subject at all, all he could do was to try and give some comforting words, “If you need to vent at someone, I can be a pair of ears for you. I might not be able to give any sage wisdom, but I can give whatever I can.” he said with a smile, ensuring that he would be one to help her through tough times when she had no others.

He chuckled “Don’t worry about it. You’re very welcome.” he said with a smile as he began walking towards the cavern where the zombies spawned. His posture changed, from walking at a good pace, to a slower pace, to trying not to make any sound whatsoever. It was difficult to be completely silent in plate armor, but with how he had fitted his armor to his body, he would be able to walk through the cave without sounding like a bag of dimes being dragged along the floor.

“When trying to ambush targets, it’s good to keep your profile low, but also try to keep as much noise down low as he possibly could.” he said and crouched down, trying to keep his body up at the walls, stalactites and stalagmites, keeping his body hidden from his unsuspecting targets. He would slowly get closer to his targets, trying to find a vantage point as he spotted a group of 4 zombies, all clad in worn out dragon-esque armor. Standing ready to jump, he would try and keep himself hidden until he was ready to strike.

@Mari

ID: 137770
LD: 10+5=15 Stealth Rating

"Yeh my goal is to first finish training Kohaku, he's almost there -it's really insane." Mari offered Macradon a lethargic grin - "I'll have to show you when he's all trained up...it look really pretty in a way. But ..*ahem* Yeh. I wanna do that, since my weapon specializes in DoT - I wanna remove the two damage enhancements and add burn to them. It's why I wanted us to do the Cerberus quest that will get me the item to change it. So with that and the familiar...it'd help."  Mari pulled out her dagger and twirled it in her hands, she sighed. "Although...it is still just a dagger...but its what I know."

Mari smiled softly. "Seeing how graceful Baldur and Cordelia are fighting with Katana's...kinda makes me wish I had something like that...yanno, but at the same time...I don't think there are many dagger users - so I kinda wanna be able to hold my head high with the weapon I have."

She listened as Macradon offered his support. Mari chewed her cheek as she followed him. SHe wanted to....but she really couldn't...if she didn't care about Life's redemption and him trying to better himself, she probably would - but guilt ate away at her. Because if she did that to him, would she be no better than he?

"I'm...I guess...it's hard to talk about, because someone hurt me...really, really hurt me...but they wanna improve themselves...so I feel like I can't really talk about all the things they've done, but it's...it keeps me up at night."

SHe was thankful as the conversation switched back to skills, as he began to explain the way the Hide skill worked. "You know... I met someone named Hikoru the other day. He uses the same skill to - kinda what convinced me to get it."  She left out the part where he had a Unique Skill. She figured that he had shown her in good faith, and didn't want everyone to know about it.

"Ahh, But I don't have that yet!" Mari said with the flip of her blade so she could hold it in a reverse grip. "So I Guess all I can do is charge in screaming right?" Mari activated both her charge skill and the <<Eternal Cyclone skill>> as she ran at the skeletons. Here, it was nice, it was cool - there were no plumes of smoke nor lava. Rocks weren't crashing down on her head...this was a piece of cake compared to that beast.  She slid down the hill and jumped up - twirling as she attacked the Skeleton, again and again before rolling back several feet.

She couldn't see Macradon but she knew he was listening.

"Geez..." Mari said as she rubbed the back of her head. "Why couldn't I have been that successful when we were fighting Cerberus!?"

@Macradon

MARI:   HP: 1170/1170 | ENR  114/114 | DAM: 11+2 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 | +3 PROSPERITY | +3 LD

ID:13771  BD:10 +2 Critical!
13+ 5 Charge= 18 x 13 =234
Bull rush activated - STUN

Skeleton 1: 636/ 870HP  | 261 DAM  STUNNED
Skeleton 2: 870HP  | 261 DAM
Skeleton 3: 870HP  | 261 DAM
Skeleton 4 870HP  | 261 DAM

Edited by Mari

He smiled “It’s your choice, and just because it might not be the best, it’s still good for you. If I were to change to any weapon, katana would probably be my go to just for the damage capabilities, but I really like how well rounded the greatswords are, so that’s where my heart stays, where it has always been.”. “I can’t wait to see how your build ends up with your familiar, we might be able to end the Dragon Questline faster that way.” he said and smiled.

He sighed “Aye, I can see how that’s gonna be complicated and understand why you’re having a hard time with it. If you wanna keep it in a bottle, please do, I won’t force you to talk.” he said, trying to sound understanding to the fact, even though he wasn’t too sure of what the situation was exactly about. He chuckled “Hikoru, haven’t seen him in awhile. I used to be good friends with him, used to do a lot of quests with him, sub-dungeons even … but he … has changed a lot, grown very distant to everyone, it’s sad to see such a kindred spirit just … have his flames die out like that.”.

He chuckled “If you say so.” he replied and waited for her to engage into battle. Mari was quick to charge in and landed a good hit on the closest of the skeletons, stunning it in the process. Macradon was quick to follow, and with Belphegor circling around the group, the cerberus would grab three of the four skeletons and pile them into a single point for Macradon to execute his sword art at. Quickly revealing himself from his hideout, the sounds of steel plating against the cavern rocks and the echo it gave when he ran did not help him hiding, it nearly gave him away instantly, which was a shame.

Regardless of whether his Surprise Attack landed or not, he would still rush in and with his full power would execute his <Calamity Disaster>, throwing attacks left and right of the group of skeletons. His sword cleaved through them like butter, leaving dark red scars on the bony exterior of the undead creatures. In retaliation, the skeletons moved in to attack, but Macradon easily deflected most of the attacks where one slipped past his deflect, dealing a good chunk of damage that would be somewhat soaked up by his battle healing. 

The cold mist of his Silverlight rushed up through the skeleton that had hit him from the contact point and began shattering bones with its cold, freezing multiple parts of the skeleton. “Went fine I guess.” he said and chortled, even though he didn’t get his surprise attack, he still grabbed all the hate and got some good initiating damage done.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 1
                                Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 2
                                Attack 3: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 3
                                Attack 4: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 4

image.png

Attack 1: Stunned.
                                Attack 2: 261-122 = 139 Damage to Macradon
                                Attack 3: Miss.
                                Attack 4: Miss.

ID: 137774
CD: 10 -> Recovery Proc!
LD: 3+5=8 -> Surprise Attack failed!

- Health List -
[2,2,2,2]< Macradon > 1877/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 179/189 NRG (-139)(+96)(-16)(+6)
[1,0,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 103/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         360/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276) STUNNED
< Skeleton 2 >         558/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)(-36)
< Skeleton 3 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 4 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)

"Tell ya about it after this battle." Mari said to Macradon, she wanted to continue the conversation - not just about Hikoru but about...well everything else. She was thankful that he wouldn't press her - and told her she could bottle things up. Mari knew it wasn't healthy...hell, Macradon knew that too - but he also knew not to push her to try and open up about things. He knew when top stop - and that if she wanted to she'd come out in her own time if and when she was ready. Mari didn't say it - but she appreciated it immensely.

Right now...she just wanted to focus on the Skeletons...

"Looks way more than fine to me Mac!" Mari called out after her as she reactivated her <<Eternal Cyclone>> Skill, was it an entirely smart idea to continue to use her most powerful Sword Arts? Probably not - but she was with Macradon, and they were in the safety of Natures Quest - having the quest active usually helped with some of the mob spawns, at least what she heard down the grape vine. Mari had never really done the quest before.

Mari aimed for the first skeleton she had attacked earlier; Macradon had generated the hate from the rest of them - so she'd stick to the one for now and whittle it down so he could focus on the others. Without the charge backing her up, she wasn't able to do quite as much damage, but a successful attack was still a successful attack - she spun around three times, slashing its armour, its torso - then its head. Mari snorted as she watched as the head continued to spin, even after she fell back to Macradon's side.

"Hah, look at it go!"

@Macradon

ID:137782  BD: 4 + 4 = 8
13 x 13 = 169

[2,2,2,2]< Macradon > 1877/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 179/189 NRG
[1,0,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 92/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         191/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >         558/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 3 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                       
< Skeleton 4 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        

Edited by Mari

He chortled “Yeah, it went better than fine, but it could’ve been so much better, but unfortunately I made too much noise, and the reverb in here also isn’t the best for someone trying to be sneaky.” he said with a smile. With what they had in front of them, 2-3 rotations more and they should be able to take down the skeletons and move on towards the next group to fight against, if they could get it done as optimally as possible, they should be able to net in a lot of Col by the end of the day.

With all the hate on him, he was ready to receive all the attacks and let Mari stay unscathed, but something he had not anticipated was how slow the skeletons moved. They just slumped around with wide and predictable wide sweeps. Mari was capable to go on and get some more damage onto one of the skeletons, so Macradon would do his job and cleave through as many as he could, dealing as much damage as he could.

With a flurry of heavy blows, Macradon cleaved through the rock cavern floor and the skeletal warriors. His blade shield in bright holy light as his damage increased by a large margin, taking down the rest of the skeletons down to the yellow zone, ripe for the picking. “Seems like the third skeleton is ready to be taken down!” Macradon called out to Mari.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: Miss.
                                Attack 3: 37x12 = 444 Damage to Skeleton 3
                                Attack 4: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 4

image.png

Attack 2: Miss.
                                Attack 4: Miss.

ID: 137786
CD: 1 -> No Proc.

[3,4,5,4]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 166/189 NRG (+96)(-14)(+1)
[2,0,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  92/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         191/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >         282/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 3 >         150/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-444)
< Skeleton 4 >         318/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)

"Pfft..." Mari snorted. "Don't blame the reverb! I bet you totally just tripped on a loose pebble." Mari slapped a hand to her chest. "I know, because that's exactly what I would have done. We're kinda two peas in a pod that way." Mari said. Being around him helped lift her spirits. Even if she was still greatly bothered by running into Life again. She...couldn't let that get to her too much. She watched as Macradon drew the hate for the skeletons, taking a large chunk of their HP with a single blow. AoE's were truly powerful.

Mari didn't waste her charge on the skeleton - it looked like she could take care of it without. Mari ran in close and began to pivot on the ball of her foot. With a few spins the Skeleton clattered and chattered before it burst into an array of pixelated data. "Welp, that's one down." Mari said with a grin. "We'll get you that school in no time!"

She swooped up the loot and took a few steps back, shifting so she was behind the skeletons now. If they could keep up this momentum they'd have the money for his school in no time. Mari wasn't sure how they were going to split their findings - but she wasn't really fussed either way. The only thing she used COl for really was to eat at Cordelia's noodle place.  Although it'd be nice to expand her house, it wasn't on the list of what was most important for Mari. Just how much did they get from that one skeleton anyway?

Mari opened up the satchel and felt her heart drop. "H...How much...are we getting.....holy sh*it....holy sh*t....Macradon have you seen how much these things drop!?"

@Macradon

Total Loot:
3 x T3 Material
1 x T3 Trinket (137972)
8,700 Col.

ID:137971 BD: 4 + 4 = 8  
<<Eternal Cyclone>> 13 x 13 = 169

[3,4,5,4]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 166/189 NRG
[2,0,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  81/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         191/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >         282/870  HP | 261 DMG                                       
< Skeleton 3 >         0/870  HP | 261 DMG       (-169)
< Skeleton 4 >         318/870  HP | 261 DMG     

LOOT ROLL:
ID:  137972   LD4+3=7  CD: 7
7 x 870 = 6090 + HP*2= 1740 +HP (bonus Col) = 870 +CD 7=2 Bonus materials

Edited by Mari

He chuckled “If you say so.” he said with a nod and kept the fighting going. Mari kept the tempo up, fighting on equal footing with Macradon as she went in for an attack at one of the skeletons, bursting its health bar down to null. The monster dispersed in crystals, leaving its comrades as well as some loot behind.

Mari was eager to find out what these monsters dropped and Macradon smiled at her “Yeahp, I’m pretty used to that at this point, but let’s keep it up, the faster we get them down, the more Col we can make!” he said and kept pushing on. The three remaining skeletons threw their bony arms at the knight, but the arms with no muscle were parried to the side and with a quick riposte, Macradon activated another <Calamity Disaster> aimed at the three.

The knight threw out multiple angular strokes in rapid succession, easily taking them down into the red health. One of the skeletons died in the process while the others were ripe for the picking “Pick a Col Container, any Col Container!” Macradon said like a commentator on a game show, waiting for Mari to get even more Col in their pockets.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 1
                                Attack 3: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 4

image.png

Attack 2: Miss.

ID: 137973
CD: 7 -> Recovery Proc

ID: 137976
LD: 15+5+3=23 -> 2 Bonus Materials
CD: 4 -> HP*2 additional bonus Col | T3 Perfect Trinket, T3 Perfect Weapon
- ((4+3+2)x870)x1.05 = 8221 Col

[-,6,-,6]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 158/189 NRG (-15)(+7)
[-,0,-,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  81/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 2 >           6/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 3 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-169)
< Skeleton 4 >          42
/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)

Total Loot:
6 x T3 Material
2 x T3 Perfect Trinket (137972)(137976a)
1 x T3 Perfect Weapon (137976b)
16,921 Col.

"Regular attack it is!" Mari said as she lazily swung her dagger to the side. The blade tore through the neck of the skeleton, and its head bounced across the floor three times till it landed at Macradon's feet, clattering wildly before disintegrating. "Yanno I think that's the first time I was able to finish something off without using a sword art." Mari said as she bent down to pick up the loot. "It's a real shame I don't have a AoE skill..." She said with a sigh. "we'd be done with these guys by now, probably even before."

Mari was a little flabbergasted at how much they had accumulated after fighting just 3 skeletons. She had barely even held that much col before. "Well, that's a perfect weapon each at least." Mari said as she dusted her hands. "Unless you wanted to sell it all for your school." She tilted her head to the smile and crossed her arms. The skeleton wouldn't bother her, not with the amount of hate Macradon had. "How much are you aiming to raise for it?"

He was used to this? Geez  Mari recalled a few people saying the economy was sorta broken - she could see why now. Frontliners could make an absolute killing, Mari made a mental note that if she had any share of the col she'd drop it off at a few shops of the lower leveled players. That is, if she didn't spend it all eating Cords noods.

@Macradon

ID:138007   BD4 +4 =HIT

[-,-,-,6]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 158/189 NRG
[-,-,-,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  81/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-11)
< Skeleton 3 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 4 >          42
/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        

Total Loot:
9 x T3 Material
2 x T3 Perfect Weapon (137976b) (138008)
28,231 Col.

LOOT ROLL:  ID: 138008  LD:20  CD:11

7 x 870 = 6090
+ HP*2 = 1740
+2 T3 Materials

LOOT TABLE
+HP*4 = 3480
+ 1 T3 Perfect Weapon (138008)

Macradon watched as Mari got yet another last hit on the group of skeletons, it was going great, they were slowly withering them away like flies with ease. “Good job.” he said, praising her execution of the skeleton, leaving the lone skeleton left for Macradon to take care of. “Eh, AOE is cool and all, but it also consumes a ton of energy fast, so it’s another variable to keep track of while fighting, it can become a bit straining from time to time.” he said as he got into stance. 

Looking over at Mari, he shrugged “Dunno, really. If I am to break off from KoB, I’d have to spend around 80 thousand Col to get a PK accessible guild hall with storage room, guild bank, treasury, and a training hall. With how the guild has been structured, I don’t think I can get a training hall to my current guild, so yeah, probably 80 thousand.” he said and prepared to take out the last skeleton.

In the blink of an eye, Macradon rushed up and quickly made a deft thrust with his blade through the non-existent sternum of the skeletal warrior, fracturing multiple of its rib cage bones, which in turn then made the entire skeleton shatter. As he retracted his blade from the skeleton, he called out to Mari “Don’t mind me going, just find another group and attack, I’ll follow suit!” he said and like a cloud of smoke vanished from sight. He had in a hurry hid himself down again, hiding from plain sight.

@Mari

< Vanish Activated >

Spoiler

ID: 138010
BD: 8+4=10(12) -> Hit!
CD: 7 -> Recovery Proc!
MD: 7-2=5 -> Miss.
Sword art used: Straight -> 23x2 = 46 Damage to Skeleton 4

ID: 138011
LD: 5+5+3=13 -> 2 T3 Materials
CD: 4 -> HP*2 Bonus Col, T3 Rare Trinket
- ((4+3+2)x870)x1.05=8221 Col

ID: 138012
LD: 18+5=23 Stealth Rating

[-,-,-,-]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 158/189 NRG (-7)(+7)
[-,-,-,-]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  81/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-11)
< Skeleton 3 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                       
< Skeleton 4 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-46)

Total Loot:
12 x T3 Material
1 x T3 Rare Trinket (138011)

36,452 Col.

Mari nodded at Macradon's observation; she glanced at her energy, compared to his - he was right. Whilst she couldn't do AoE's nor hit as hard - she could potentially strike the opponent more often without worrying about her stamina. "It'd be good against bigger bosses - not so much with this small fry." Mari gave Macradon a grin. "I could always gain another 10 levels before I see you next...potentially grandmaster a second weapon."

80,000k  Huh... damn... Mari had never seen that much before; hell she hadn't even seen 30k before. "Well, let's get you that today then." She said - after all - they'd had over 20k just from these first few mobs. She watched as he made short work of the last skeleton before fading away.

"Damn, you're ghosting me, I thought our friendship meant something." Mari joked as she watched him vanish, quite literally. She could still somewhat see him, there being a thin sheen to where he was - it was like there was a slippery oily cover over where his movements were - and she could only see that because she had been looking directly at him. Mari was sure that if she blinked - and she did - yup. He was gone.

Mari continued to walk forward now; feeling a little...silly for talking. But she couldn't be sure if he was still around or not. "About before...yanno - HIkoru..." Mari shifted her gaze up to the crystal filled ceiling that towered high overhead. "He held a dagger to my throat - then offered me a place to stay?" She snorted in mild amusement. "He's...a good kid. This stays between us, yeh?" She lowered her gaze to face forward - since she couldn't really look at the invisible man. "But he fell asleep crying in my lap - it felt kinda ...nice to be able to help someone like that."

I wish I could break down like that, just once.

@Macradon

He shrugged “Yeah, you could. Take advantage of the smaller leveling curve while you can, you’re gonna miss leveling up.” he said with a chuckle “I’ve been quote unquote stuck at level 86 for a while, and I just recently reached 87, it’s probably gonna be a long time before I reach 88 as well. I can barely remember the days where quests would even give a single level when completing, those were the easy days of grinding.” he chortled.

While walking in the shadows and crevices of the rocky walls, Macradon tried to stay hidden, but it was just as difficult as before, too much echo from his armor, it was much easier in a place like a forest where a lot of the sound would be absorbed by the many different surfaces, while a place like a cave would bounce all over the place. Jumping out of his hiding trying to get a hit at a group of skeletons, Macradon was spotted in a near instant.

He clicked his tongue but continued with his attack and landed a good hit on them all, dealing a good amount of starting damage at the skeletal warrior. His blade shined his bright white as the holy properties of the weapon sparkled through and nearly tore one of the skeletons from itself. If Mari was quick enough, she would be able to get a good hit in while also avoiding all incoming damage.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 2: 36x12 = 432 Damage to Skeleton 2
                                Attack 3: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 3
                                Attack 3: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 4

ID: 138073

[2,3,2,2]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 149/189 NRG (-16)(+7)
[0,0,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  81/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 2 >         438/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-432)
< Skeleton 3 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 4 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)

Total Loot:
9 x T3 Material

36,452 Col.

Mari lifted her shoulders in a shrug as they walked, "To be honest - I really don't care so much about levels or stats or anything of the sort - If I hit a high enough level for me to not need to notice it that works out better for me. I'm just trying to play catch up right now yanno, make up for all that lost time I spent in self-isolation." The gritty ground crunched beneath her feet as her arms swung casually at her side - this floor was a higher one, and yet, she still felt no sense of imminent danger. No doubt thanks to her ghostly friend. Macradon didn't have anything to say on  Hikoru, but she couldn't blame him - he was quite focused on trying to fight as many of the skeletons as he could.

In fact...it looked like he had just activated another cluster of them.

"Ah Geez...."

It seemed that they didn't have time to really chat or converse - Macradon was a man on a mission.  Mari chased after him, quickly flipping her dagger in a reverse grip and activating her charge ability. As she ran toward the enemy her eyes quickly scouted their health bars. She'd aim for the one with lowest health.

Mari shifted to the third skeleton and attacked with a series of swipes as she twirled around the jittering pile of jumbled bones.  "Hey Mac, after this why not take a quick breather - my energy don't look so hot." She called out to him.

@Macradon

ID:138126  BD: 3 +4 - 1 =6 SUCCESS!

<<Eternal Cyclone>> ( 13+5 charge ) x 13 = 234

Skeelton Attacks

Spoiler

Skeleton 1   ID:138189 -   MOB:1  MISS
Skeleton 2   ID: 138191  MOB: 9 -2=HIT
Skeleton 3  ID:138192  MOB: 1 MISS
Skeleton 4 ID: 138193  MOB: 6 -2=MISS

[2,3,2,2]< Macradon > 1920/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 149/189 NRG
[0,1,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  70/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >         204/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-234)
< Skeleton 3 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 4 >         594/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        

Total Loot:
9 x T3 Material

36,452 Col.

Edited by Mari

Macradon nodded “I totally understand. One closer to the beginning of the game, I went into isolation as well, I was gone for a while, and when I returned, so much had changed that I had to catch up as well. Now I’m just … here.” he said and chortled. Back when he was at the mere levels of 14, everyone else were beginning to skyrocket by him, but now, he was at the top, one of the highest leveled players to be, it was quite the journey he had been through.

After Macradon’s assault on the skeletons, Mari followed suit and dealt a good blow to one of the skeletons. Macradon would react, but one of the skeletons retaliated before he got his stance correct. The blow from the skeleton was … minuscule to say the least. His Battle Healing was not enough to heal it all up, but it was enough to keep him away from any danger that the skeleton would pose.

Now that the hit had landed upon him, frost slithered up the skeleton’s limb, freezing and fracturing bones with the cold that etched onto it. Taking the opportunity to attack after the staggering effect of his frost armor, Macradon launched his six hit combo again. Throwing vicious cleaves out at the skeletons dealt a heavy blow with his white glowing blade, taking out one of the skeletons while lowering the others’ health, except for one that he had missed “Darn it.” he thought and prepared himself to be attacked.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 2
                                Attack 3: 36x12 = 432 Damage to Skeleton 4

ID: 138073

ID: 138190
LD: 14+5+3=22 -> HP*2 Bonus Col
CD: 5 -> 2xT3 Bonus Materials, 1xT3 Perfect Armor, 2xT3 Perfect Consumables
- [(4+3+2)x870]x1.05 = 8221 Col

[4,5,3,4]< Macradon > 1877/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 135/189 NRG (+96)(-15)(+1)
[0,1,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  70/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >         318/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 2 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 4 >         162/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-432)

Total Loot:
15 x T3 Material

1 x T3 Perfect Armor (138190a)
2 x T3 Perfect Consumables (138190b)(138190c)
44,673 Col.

"Wait...You went into isolation?" Mari asked, surprised. "W-why? You seem so well...liked and beloved..." Mari couldn't fathom someone as social and bright as Macradon isolating himself away from the world, rather, it felt like the world would be a little less brighter, a little less loud - and perhaps have a few more strawberry reserves without him around. "Did something happe- ahh hang on..."

Once again, Mari aimed for the Skeleton with the least amount of health - It seemed like a sound tactic - he thins down their health and she comes in, finishing them off. It worked. Not perfectly, but it worked. A charged Eternal Cyclone later and another skeleton fell.

"Well, that's another one down..." Mari said as she wiped her brow. This wasn't exactly hard work - rather, it felt easy, almost too easy. Although now she was at just over half her energy reserves. "Mmmm....come the boss battle I am gonna need an item or a skill to restore my energy, I think." Mari mused. "Hey Mac, I can probably last one more lot of Skeletons after this before we need a quick break, that okay?"

@Macradon

Spoiler

Mari's Attack | ID:138202  BD:9 CRIT
14+5 Charge=19 x 11=247

LOOT ROLL: ID:138203   LD:9+3  CD:4
7 x 870 = 6090
LD ODD: 2 Bonus Materials  CD EVEN:  1740 Col

Item Drop Table: 1 x T3 Rare Trinket
Total: 7830 Col + 1 T3 Trinket

SKELETON ATTACKS
Skeleton 1  ID:138205  MOB: 6-2= MISS
Skeleton 3  ID:138206  MOB: 10 CRITICAL HIT

[4,5,3,4]< Macradon > 1877/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 135/189 NRG
[0,1,0,0]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  59/114 NRG (-11)

< Skeleton 1 >         318/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 2 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 4 >         0/870  HP | 261 DMG             -247                           

Total Loot:
18 x T3 Material
2 x T3 Rare Trinket (138011)
(138203)
52,503 Col.

He chuckled “Yeah. Long story, I can tell you when we’re done with this skirmish!” he said while the battle was still going. It was a long time ago, and there really wasn’t that big of a thing about it, he just left. It wasn’t like he had been chased away from society, he just did it himself. It was a sad time, it was a lonely time, but now, he had friends everywhere, it was great.

Mari took down yet another Skeleton, leaving two behind. With the available damage Macradon could do, it would unfortunately not be enough to take them down, he pondered “Hm .. if I wither them down, it would be most time efficient for Mari to deal as much damage to the one with most health and let me sweep the floor with the rest … that should be it.” he thought before another skeletal limb came crashing at him. The hit bounced off, but still made contact. The damage was slightly bigger than the last attack he was hit with, but not enough to  really make a difference.

Once again the knight quickly dispatched an Area of Effect attack, sweeping with 6 heavy strokes, chipping away hit after hit at the health bars of his opponents, leaving them at red and high yellow health “Mari, whither down the one with yellow health, then I’d be able to chop them both down with one attack!” he called out to Mari, hoping that she would see the slight boost in efficiency that would come out of this small adjustment of targeting.

@Mari

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton 2

ID: 138207

[6,-,5,-]< Macradon > 1832/1920 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 129/189 NRG (+96)(-13)(+7)
[0,-,0,-]< Mari >     1170/1170 HP |  13 DMG |  43 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA |  59/114 NRG

< Skeleton 1 >          42/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 2 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                                        
< Skeleton 3 >         318/870  HP | 261 DMG                                         (-276)
< Skeleton 4 >           0/870  HP | 261 DMG                           

Total Loot:
18 x T3 Material
2 x T3 Rare Trinket (138011)
(138203)
52,503 Col.