[PP|03]Dragon Hunter Yuki! pt. 3 <<DHA3: Opal Hatchling>> ft. Life

<<The Opal Hatchling>>

YukiClothes.jpg.2fe82cb314005640ce887ce5c8d0ff5b.jpgOnce the two arrived at the safe zone inn, Yuki found time to remove her armor, which didn't really help her tiny stature. She wore a short skirt and a white and black hoodie accented with red. It felt nice to spend time out of her heavy armor. She sat in the inns dining area, getting some food. She wasn't sure where Life was at the moment, but she did say she would be waiting for him here. After the events of the last two dragons, she needed some time to calm herself. She can't believe she had started bawling right in front of Life like a little girl. So far that's the only impression he had gotten of her; just a whinny little girl that needed saving. If she really wanted to make an impression on him, she had to stop acting like a kid and take things seriously.

Players didn't have to eat to sustain themselves like in the real world, but it was still a great feeling to have a good meal. Its the simple things that one really longs for when they're taken from you. She closed her eyes and relaxed quietly, leaning back in her chair and letting out a sigh of comfort. She would find a way to return the charm that Life showed her. Perhaps she could actually get him to like her back. Though, she just remembered the thing she was going to tell him before the dragon interrupted her. With that in her mind, she would put off telling him until it was necessary. He was surely going to ask what it was she wanted to say. What should she do?

After awhile, she decided to message Mari. She needed some advice.

'I keep embarrassing myself in front of a guy I think I like, what do I do?' -Zajcica 

Several minutes later, the message was returned.

'I have no idea. Tell him you like him?
Or keep embarrassing yourself.
You're probably making a mountain out of an anthill.
Ps; I'm the worst to ask advice on for this sort of thing.'
-Mari

Yuki sighed to that. She knew that's how Mari would answer her. Okay, if Life brought up their previous conversation again, she would just deflect to her feelings for him instead of the actual topic she meant to bring up.

@Life

Spoiler

General
Level: 10 | HP:  200 | Energy: 20 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 1 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Skills
R1 OHAS, Fighting Spirit

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Aegis(Shield): 2MIT, 1 Regen
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Consumables
3) Starter Healing Potions(50HP)

Edited by Zajcica

Life switched out of his usual gear into something more comfortable, he rarely had time to just be himself and relax so it was nice to be able to just be himself for a change. He wore a white linen top which hugged the lean muscles of his body loosely, black cloth pants he rolled up to his knees which made them look like shorts, and a pair of wooden geta. He allowed his usually formed hair to hand loosely, his uneven fringe now just hanging messily to one side. Life walked down towards the dining area, stretching with a yawn as he walked down the stairs. After isolating himself for two years he had learned to grow accustomed the games hunger receptors, learning to just ignore them all together knowing eating in game wasn't needed. The only thing he couldn't stand was the feeling of dehydration, so whenever possible he'd drink rain water from ponds and river

Life sat down casually at the table in front of Yuki, he thought it'd at least be polite enough to keep her company while she ate. Life drifted away in thoughts about his skills and abilities, what he should consider taking next. He remembered his conversation with Yuki before and taking inspiration, that was right, more protection. 

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 28 | Health: 560 | Energy: 56 | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12 |

Equipped: Lunar Eclipse - Fate (+6 Damage) Unmei No Uragiri (Accuracy +3) Yami Tenno Yukata (+3 Evasion)
All equips from: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19029-equipment-for-life/?tab=comments#comment-599050

Inventory:
8 Healing Potions (+50HP)

Skills: 

• Rank 1 Curved Sword
  • Rank 5 katana
  • Rank 3 Light Armour
  • Survival

@Zajcica

Edited by Life

Just as Life took a seat Yuki took a bite of her roll. The bread stuffed her mouth, she probably looked pretty stupid, or cute, either one. Thankfully, Life’s mind was wandering so she was able to gulp it down with some water before he noticed.

”Oi, Life-chan.” Her radiant smile shined at him. She was feeling much better after a break. ”You look like you’ve been relaxing just as much as me. That’s nice to see! I apologize for what you saw of me on the battlefield. I promise you that I will not allow myself to feel that weakness again.”

She smiled again, trying to forget what happened in the field entirely. Life was the son of a farmer, so she assumed he wasn’t much for formality, but even still she tried to look a little poised and straightened her posture up.

”You asked me earlier if anything was holding me back and I do have an answer. Its yes. Something is bothering me beyond what anyone else would be experiencing, like missing their family. I-“ She closed her eyes as she choked on her word. It was harder to say than she thought. She tried again but this time in Japanese. ”S-Sukidayo...” The girl mumbled only just loud enough for him to hear.

@Life

Life took notice of Yuki's much more relaxed and happy demeanor, it was good to finally see her smile for once. She definitely looked a lot smaller without her armour, though her build did seem a little strange for a twenty two year old woman. "I suppose its good to finally be able to relax. Actually I don't think I've changed into these clothes for the past two years. Like I said before though, don't stress too much on what happened, I'm sure you'll do just fine in the future if you keep on practicing and getting stronger."

Life took a sip of his water as he continued to listen. His attention turning back on her as she decided to pick up where they had left off of earlier with their conversation, before the quartz dragon had attacked. As he listened her thought about her hesitation, what would bother someone so much?

Life didn't catch it at first, mostly because he wasn't expecting the words to come out of her mouth. Life paused with a mouth full of water, and then swallowed slowly. A confession definitely wasn't something that he was expecting so soon or suddenly. "Uhm.. Thank you, I think?" Life was confused as she did ask earlier if he had anyone special in his life and he told her about his situation with Maiyuri. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before continuing. "I'm flattered, truly. But, we just met a few hours ago and like I said before.. I still have someone which I hold dear to my heart. I hope you can forgive me for not sharing the same feelings for you, Yuki." 

@Zajcica

Edited by Life

Yuki sat silently for a moment, digesting what she had just her. The expression remained on her face for sometime before she actually seemed to react. She let out a heavy sigh and smiled awkwardly to him.

"How can I be upset that you're taken? That's neither of our faults and I hope you and them are happy together. I never thought I would find feelings like this for man. I thought I only really like the company of women honestly, but this was quiet the experience for me. Perhaps these feelings will fade in the next few hours anyway. Like you said, we only just met and perhaps your charm just really caught me off guard. I think this actually just simplifies things." She was hiding more to that feeling than she let on, and perhaps he could see it on her face, but she was kind of upset that he was already taken. This would have been a really fun experience otherwise. Never would she disrupt the balance of another's relationship with her own feelings. She stood from her seat, attempting to hide her muscular stature in the hoodie she wore, on of the biggest reason she wore these baggy clothes was to hide her male features.

"Well, I guess we should get ready. We have a dragon to kill, right?" Her smile stayed bright, even though he could tell she was still a little hung up on the topic.

@Life

Life examined the girl while she sat nervously in front of him, a mixture of disappointment and regret was potently expressed through her demeanor. He tried to let her down as best as he could, it seemed that she was at least taking it well enough. He words came short after, her explanation seemed rather innocent to be taken by his charm he didn't really know he possessed. Well, I guess it's not the first time. Though he didn't really know what exactly about him that people found charming. Come to think of it Maiyuri really was the only other person to take to him that way. "I'm flattered that you find me charming. That's never really been something I'd call myself. Either way I'm sure you'll find someone nice, you're charming in you're own way." Life chuckled, though he wasn't laughing at her expense. 

Life finished the rest of his water and stood up, it seemed she got what she came to the tavern for. "Yeah, let's keep going then I suppose." Life re-equipped his gear, he kinda was going to miss being in his comfy clothes under shelter that wasn't a log or tree branches. Oh well, he'll have time for rest later, if he wanted luxury he should have chosen a different path for himself long ago. "How about you lead the way, I'm kind of burnt out." Life spoke with a yawn.

@Zajcica

Edited by Life

Yuki took the lead, opening the door to the tavern and letting Life out behind her. She equipped her weapon, the massive lance gleamed of the sun that barely poked through the trees. She looked at Life while they walked towards the quest destination and gave him another one of her cheeky smiles. 

"Nee, Life. I think I'll be much better in combat now. While we took a break in the tavern, I found out that could realign my skill points for Col. Now instead of having a Rank in Straight Swords, I can more effectively use my lance." She looked down at the golden-trimmed white lance. "This weapon will protect me and my friends. It's a great weapon and is most effective when I can actually hit critical attacks. I will use it to protect anyone that stands behind me."

Her smile continued. Her tone convinced that she truly believed that she could protect anyone. She needed to work on a lot before she could join the front lines, but that was at least 40 levels away. One day she'll reach that strength.

@Life

Life followed Yuki out of the town, it seemed they would have a small trip to make before reaching the woods in which the dragon hid inside. This encounter in particular also seemed to have additional enemies which protected the dragon. Life was sure it'd be fine though, he could deal with the group and Yuki could keep the dragon pre-occupied for awhile, one way or another. He gave her a brief glance as they walked, she seemed rather happy for someone who was just rejected, it was a relief at least. He didn't want her to get bogged down about it.

"Hmm?" Life acknowledged as she began to talk. She explained how she refunded her skills for col and reinvested them elsewhere. Huh I didn't even know you could do that. "That's pretty cool, never knew. I'll keep it in mind." Life was pretty content with his current set up, as long he was careful to invest into some protection down the line he'd be set to keep focusing on dealing damage. 

As they walked the grass became thicker and a floral scent drifted through the winds, though it did not impede on their cobblestone path which would eventually patter out into a dirt trail. "What do you think of the word fate, Yuki?"

@Zajcica

Edited by Life

The grass rose up to her knees, which didn't seem too high with her height. Floral smog polluted her nose enough to make her rub it out with her arm. She wasn't much of a flower girl anyway, she preferred gifts meant to last and ones that meant something more to the receiver.

"What do you think of the word fate, Yuki?" Her companions voice broke her thoughts. A weird question, but she had asked weirder. Fate? A word that Yuki knew from her English lessons, but wasn't entirely familiar with.

"That's the word that means the same as 'destiny' correct?" She asked before beginning her explanation. "Fate, the development of events beyond a person's control? Honestly, I think its a bunch of bull. There might be some things we can't control in our lives, but that doesn't mean it was set up for us. We can always make our own actions and change our future if we put enough effort into it. Take me stumbling into you for example. Maybe it was 'fated' that you and I met. The universe thinks maybe we were meant to meet and become friends, but one of us could have easily destroyed that foundation by walking away. Why do you ask?"

The paladin continued her lead down the cobblestone path, walking backwards to look her companion in the eyes as she spoke about what she assumed was a serious topic. After all, you don't ask deep questions so randomly to someone you just met... Oh wait, she had done that. Well, you don't do it without being a serious matter!

@Life

Life listened to her response, though she wasn't exactly correct about fate and destiny being the same, he expected a similar response to the one she gave. "Well, I guess that's one way to put it. Maybe there are different degrees in which it applies, or not at all. I hate to think everything is down to chaos and chance. What is my reason for being here? What is my responsibility? I don't think anyone has a destiny, something they were born for. But fate..." Life trailed off in though, shaking his head realizing he was being absurd. "I suppose I'm just finding it hard to deal with the consequences of my actions is all." Life's expression was solemn again, his eyes gazing into the distance. Taking responsibility for his weakness was something that ate him alive.

Was this really a world without order? Would chaos reign free simply by the whims of others? His own actions, for no reasons, tearing apart the lives of so many people. This was the weight Life had to bare. The death and heartache of many people, and many families. 

@Zajcica

Yuki's eyebrows strained a bit in that brooding response. It was clear to Life that something he said really ticked her off. She stopped in front of him, making him stop in front of her.

"Everyone has something to live for, dummy." Oddly enough, voice seemed to get deeper the more her tone became serious. " Questioning existence is something we should all do at some point in our lives, but I don't think this world has any rhyme or reason to it. Beyond that, you are living now, here in this world. As is the remaining players here. We are living for the people in the real world. For the people who want to see our smiles again, for the people who's smile we want to see again. Questioning whether or not you have a reason in the digital world, or in the real world for that matter, is taking away all the faith those around you are putting into you. If I believe something as stupid as fate, I would still be living with the depression of being..." She stopped there. Too many times she came close to revealing her secret to others. Was it really something she should even hide? Mari was fine with it, and even encouraged it. She pondered it.

"Life. I lied to you a little earlier when admitted feelings for you. The conversation before we fought the last floor's dragon was actually leading up to something a little more important to me than that. If I believed in fate, I don't think I would be where I was, but I changed my path with my own decisions and became a girl. I chose not to live a life with disappointment in myself because I felt out of place in my own body. If I can change something as stable as my own gender or sex you can find solace in something to keep you going, or forgive yourself for a troubled past. Now stop questioning something like this and let's get stronger so we can see our friends and families smiles again."

She didn't wait on a response from him, turning on her heel and continuing her way towards the dragon. Really she didn't want to show the worry on her face of how he would react to her biggest secret, but still she knew he would have something to say in a moment.

@Life

Life stopped as Yuki threw herself in front of him, trying to get his attention. Wasn't the lecture she was giving him the same one he gave her not too long ago? I guess it stuck. Gotta take a taste of my own medicine. Life crossed his arm smiling slightly as she spoke. Though, then came the next part of her speech. She chose to become a girl? Life tilted his head, looking harder at her body. Huh, how about that. Life would have responded then, but she had already stormed off, probably embarrassed, nervous, upset, or a mixture of those. 

Life followed behind, he couldn't just ignore the matter. Two confessions to a stranger in the span of a day seemed like a rather awkward toll, but it was interesting to see someone so forthright and honest. "I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out you know." Life smirked as they walked together. "You're braver than most, though I see what you meant about having a supportive family now. You didn't need to stress about it so hard you know." The example she gave him definitely went against the idea of fate, perhaps it was bullshit after all. He understood why she'd be nervous about opening up about something like that, but it didn't exactly bother Life. People were people at, their gender didn't matter. 

@Zajcica

Yuki quietly mumbled to herself as Life tried to appease her a bit. She was aggravated and pretty embarrassed all together, but she did her best to keep herself calm when she spoke back to him.

"I care not if you wouldn't have noticed otherwise.." She said in the nicest tone possible. "Anyone could be easily fooled by my appearance if you hadn't known beforehand. Many people I know in real life knew. I've been shamed by more than half my classmates or have lost friends just because of my life choices. It's not something that I can bring up easily in conversation anymore. It is something I should stress about." She tromped a little ahead of him, trying not to show her embarrassment, even if it is echoed in her voice.

"Mari did exactly what I wish everyone in the world would do with it. Dismiss it and move on as if it didn't change anything. I might still have the one thing that makes me a man, but that does not mean I'm not who I want to be. I only want people to take that information, throw it in the trash and view me as I am. As the girl I want to be. That's why I need my family's support, but they're not here!" She cried a little in her words. "I have no idea what to do without them! I only started playing this stupid game to end it one way or another! If I died I could be free of the pain of not having them in my life, but if I do die I'll have been taking their hope and love in vain! What do I even do?!" Tears streamed down her cheeks as she screamed her dilemma to a complete stranger. "Isolation without my family is driving me crazy! I miss my sister so much! My mom would know what I should be doing and my dad is probably worried so sick he's crying over my comatose body! How am I supposed to feel about all that?!"

She turned to Life, tears stained her face. She sniffed loudly as she cried and her face was bright red. "What can I do besides cry and hope to survive?!"

@Life

Life watched as Yuki began to have a meltdown, it seemed the topic was a lot more sensitive than he had thought. He assumed that he did just that, take the information and move on with life, but he must have came across in a wrong way. Life reached out to her cried, obviously flustered as hell, and pulled her in for a hug. His arms wrapped around her, the fabric of his yukata almost covered her entire body and her face rested on his sternum. "Hey it's ok. You have Mari, and you have me. I'm sure you'll come across loads of players that will support you too. Sure we're not the same as your real family. But we're all we've got until we get out of this thing. Right? My father is probably struggling right now because he relies so much on me to help him run the farm.. let alone having to deal with his son in a vegetable state. Every day I worry if his crops are growing big and healthy so he has enough money to make it through the winter." Life sighed and rubbed her back. "Listen, we'll get through this. Maybe not everyone will come out of it alive. But we'll have to do the best we can. Starting with this dragon."

@Zajcica

Yuki's uneven breath continued as he spoke. She wanted to push him away and tell him to shut up, saying that it wouldn't be that simple, but he knew that. Instead, she closed her eyes and imagined his situation. Her family didn't need her to survive like Life's father might need him. The crying continued shortly before her breath final stabilized and calmed enough to speak reasonably.

"G-Gomenasai.. I got heated, I didn't mean to be rude like that. Yurushite onegashimasu." She sniffling and wiping some of the tears off her face. "I think two years of doing absolutely nothing really crushed my spirit and I didn't want to believe it. I am trying to better myself, and I intend on seeing the people I love again. That much is certain. Thank you for putting up with my attitude Life." She said resting her head against his head. This position made Yuki's stomach flutter yet again, but she somewhat enjoyed it. It took a moment of silence before she let go of him and tried to put on her usual smile.

"R-Right then, I'm leading the way, so let's continue with our endeavor!" She turned on her heel, again, and continued the path to the dragon. They weren't far now, and the dragon wouldn't stand a chance against them.

@Life

Life shook his head with a smile. "Yes believe me I know what doing nothing for two years feels like. Lets continue then." 

Life walked past the thick of the forest into an open area, almost as if it were an arena where the barriers were trees and vines. "Well this area is... Nice?" Life walked ahead into the center, wondering why the boss hadn't spawned yet, or if it was even located here. As Life scanned the canopy above the sounds of dragging through leaves resonated just below him, a vine catching onto his leg and tripping him to the ground. The opal hatchling was camouflaged somewhere behind him and took advantage of the opportunity, summoning two elven dragon cultists by his side. 

Life swiped at the dragon, but it simply fly up away from his reach getting ready to fire a blast of concentrated energy from its maw as the two cultists closed in on his location. Life slammed his hand against the ground, quickly picking himself back up. One cultist came from his front making it easy for him to dodge, the other however he didn't notice coming from behind, piercing him in the back. Life winced and grit his teeth. "Alright then have it your way!" He grunted as he activated his sword art, turning and cutting down the cultist that stabbed him and then quickly spinning and cutting down the second with multiple blows. As the cultists fell to the ground, their bodies erupted into a frenzy of vines and thorns, cutting Life in multiple areas at once. Life lifted his arms to cover his face, leaving both arms completely shredded at the surface and with multiple deeper cuts where his leather armor didn't protect him. It was at this moment life was glad he had leather padding that protected his vitals and extremities. 

The dragon was close to finishing charging its blast.

Party:
Life: Health: 532/560 (-28 Thorn Damage) | Energy: 42/56 (Amatsu No Hamura: 8+2+2+2=14EN) | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12 | 
@Zajcica: ?????

Enemies:
1. Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling: MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 

HP: 215/215 [Life's ID: 138324 - BD:3+3=6-1= 5 MISS

Elven Dragon Cultist: MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14
HP: 0/50 (14*8=112-25=87 Damage)  [Life's ID: 138325 - BD: 4+3=7 HIT]

Elven Dragon Cultist: MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14
HP: 0/50 (14+1=15*8=120-25=95 Damage)  [Life's ID: 138326- BD: 9+3=11 HIT]

Edited by Life

Yuki gasped quietly as she saw Life jump into the fight. Maybe he thought he could just destroy the dragon in a single attack, but the elves didn't go down without a fight. I sword ran through her back, the already tight grip on her lance became even more tense.

"Life-kun!" The elves were quickly dispersed with by his katana, nothing she wouldn't expect from her partner. A slight growl escaped her words as she she rushed the Opal Dragon. "OI! You, stupid over grown lizard! I am you're opponent now! Seiya!" Fire consumed Yuki as she advanced on the lizard-like beast. Even after taking the full brunt of the dragon's fire breath, Yuki's cape singed and was set ablaze. She was only able to protect some of her head with her shield to prevent her hair from being burned off. Her lance flashed through the air and jammed the lizard's jaw into the top of it's mouth.

"I-Itatata..." She whispered under her breath backing off a bit. Her health bar got dangerously close to half. Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed. If she took another hit like that, she might actually die. Her cape was still lit aflame, but it seemed she was mostly worried about her health bar dipping ten times further in a single turn than all the damage she had taken in the entire game so far. Life could easily see the discomfort in her expression, she was scared after talking all that [censored].

image.png.f105e0b5e63f944ea21e79e0ddc2dac6.png

Party:
@Life: [H:2]Health: 532/560 | Energy: 42/56 | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12
@Zajcica:
[H:3] Health: 138/200 (70-27= 48; -14 Thorns Damage) Energy: 38/40 (Pierce: 2EN) | DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Enemies:
1. Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling: MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 

HP: 196/215 (-2 x 2 Damage from Yuki, reduced to 1; -18 Thorns)

Edited by Zajcica

Life turned to watch as the dragon released its fire breath, Yuki running in to take the brunt of the damage on her own. Life grimaced as her health nearly dropped to half. This thing was far too powerful for her to deal with on her own. He'd have to put a stop to it before it could do her anymore harm. Life sheathed his katana, the blade glowing blue inside its saya as he prepared a special sword art. He dashed out from behind Yuki as he withdrew his blade back out from its sheath, the cobalt steel flying through its body and cutting into its wing in one strike causing its mass to fall to the ground with a loud thud. It struggled to move its now cut open wing and stumbled around to find its footing. Life re positioned himself in front of Yuki, if it wanted to attack her it'd have to go through him first now. "Heal up Yuki, I'll handle it." 

Life's ID: 138381 BD: 5+3-1=7 HIT SA: Iai 11*14= 154 Damage and STUN

Party:
@Life: [H:3]Health: 518/560 (-14 Thorns) | Energy: 28/56 (-14 SA Iai) | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12
@Zajcica: 
[H:3] Health: 138/200 Energy: 38/40 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Enemies:
 1. Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling: MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 STUNNED

HP: 82/215 ( 154-40=114 Damage )

Edited by Life

Yuki slipped back to stay clear of the next fire breath attack. If she hadn't raised her shield, she would have been burned to a crisp from that attack. Thankfully her armor protected her from burns. She pulled one of the potions that she had in her inventory out and looked at the bottle she had held on to since she first arrived in the game. It couldn't get poisoned after years of no use, could it? With that thought in mind, she hesitated slightly, but inevitably, she popped the cork off the bottle and chugged it down. The HP bar gradually went up as she chugged it down and soon her self-healing kicked in. Back up to a beautiful green bar, the paladin grinned.

"Yoshi! All good now." A grin reformed on her face, until she noticed the flames on her cape still burning her up. She quickly snuffed them out. "Let's finish this scaly bastard then!" She grabbed her lance back up and stood back at his side, giving him a quick glance as she stepped up.

Spoiler

Yuki used one of her Healing Potions to regain 50 HP.

Party:
@Life: [H:3]Health: 518/560 | Energy: 28/56 (-14 SA Iai) | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12
@Zajcica: 
[H:3] Health: 138/200 (+55 HP) Energy: 38/40 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Enemies:
 1. Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling: MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 STUNNED

HP: 82/215

Life smirked and nodded at her determination. "Yes lets finish it shall we." The dragon came toward Life, trying to get past him and attack Yuki, but he had proven himself a big enough threat to it now. Life flickered his blade as it got closer and his blade highlighted with that familiar neon blue. "Take this!" He sliced right downed its shoulder and let it through to Yuki. She lifted her shield in response, the dragons maw clenched onto it as if it could bite through metal. Life shook his head at the creature.

"Muda!" Life shouted, allowing his blade to follow through with multiple slices in rapid succession before any harm came to the girl. It's body exploded into a sea of thorns against his body, while Yuki remained safe behind her shield. Life twirled his blade before returning it into his saya with a satisfying click as it secured. The scars on his body where the damage once displayed began to mend together due to his survival ability. 

This signaled to him the battle was officially over. "Well, there we go Yuki. Another dragon down. Either two or seven to go I think, we'll have to see won't we?" He smiled faintly as the next quest popped up on his screen, of course the next dragon would be located on the fourth floor. "You feeling ok?" He added, concerned that she actually took a hefty chunk of damage this time.

Life's ID: 138490 BD: 5+3-1=7
Damage: San ge - 14*15=210

Party:
@Life: [H:3]Health: 500/560 (18 thorn damage) | Energy: 28/56 (-14 SA Iai) | Damage: 14 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12
@Zajcica: 
[H:3] Health: 193/200 Energy: 38/40 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Enemies:
 1. Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling: MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14

HP: 0/215 (210-40=170)

Edited by Life