F17/PP <<The Nemean Lion>>

Spoiler

Oscar - Lvl 52
1070 HP
104 Energy
4 Accuracy (+1 Precision + 3 Food)
3 Evasion (+2 Food)
22 Base Damage - (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Ferocity +9 Familiar +1 Athletics +3 Potion)
106 Mitigation
12 Fallen
2 Burn
Savvy
Vampiric (Defensive)

Equipment
Tesseleth’s Fury | Fallen, Fallen, Burn, Burn
Tactical Outfitting Mk.III | Vampiric (Defensive), Savvy, EVA
Mythril Greaves |  +81 MIT

Familiar
Leeroy & Jenkins - Familiar | +3*Tier DMG

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |

Buffs
Well-Rested | -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
Filling | Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 slot.
Relaxed | Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash | 5% Bonus Col from Monster kills and Chests
Squeaky Clean | The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25%

Skills
2HBA | Rank 5: +8 Damage
Light Armor | Rank 5: +25 Damage Mitigation
Battle Healing | Rank 3: Recover 3% Max HP every round while in combat
Concentration | +1 to your BD (3 turn cooldown)
Survival | Heal 15*Tier HP when out of battle
Parry | 2-turn CD, 5 EN Half damage of next attack and remove Stun/Paralysis effects
Meditation | 3-turn CD. Recover an additional (5 * Tier) energy. Getting hit by an attack before the beginning of your next turn reduces the energy recovered to (3 * Tier).

Skill Mods
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Athletics                  | Increases Base Damage by 1, Max HP by 10*tier
Precision                 | Increases Accuracy by 1
Justified Riposte      | Successful Parries Stun Opponent, 3 Turn CD

Oscar took in a deep breath. With a smile, he looked out over the scenery of Floor 17. The air was positively charged with adventure. With any hope, this would be a different sort of adventure compared to the last one. He still found himself keeping himself awake at night at the prospect of tiny spiders with snack pockets. Could such a horror be real? But, perhaps mercifully, he found himself on the hunt for bigger game. The biggest game, in fact. Lions. The Nemean Lion of Floor 17 was reported to drop an item that made one immune to Bleed abilities. Even if the rumors were false, such a treasure hunt would be perfect for a day like today. He could honestly say that he wouldn't even be too pissed if he came up with nothing. Just the act of getting out of the house, out of his shop, and taking in the fresh digital air was enough to soothe his soul. In preparation for a boss battle, Oscar consumed some items to boost his stats. He was nothing if not cautious.

FOCUSED DOG CONSUMED [+2 ACC -> +3 ACC FROM FILLING HOUSING BUFF]
EVASION DOG CONSUMED [+2 EVA]

TITAN'S STRENGTH CONSUMED [+3 DMG]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right...Mari forgot this floor was based off of Greek mythology, styled after Athens and structures of old, then again, she couldn't ever really remember adventuring up to here. It was quite a trek, especially as a PKer - where one would have to literally walk up every single floor  Mari sighed - at least she was already on floor 21...this was just a pit stop on the way back down.  A certain quest caught her eye though. The Nemean Lion? Nomad Lion? Something like that.

She had eaten on her way over; and crushed a damage crystal just to be safe - as she neared the valley; not too far from a safe zone Mari spotted someone she recognized- a tuft of familiar blonde hair atop a grinning broad shouldered man. Right, wasn't he Cordelia's friend or something?  "Oscar." Mari called out with a small wave, she had ordered from him a few times before - but since Cordelia opened her shop, Mari sorta stopped doing that.

"How's tricks?" Mari asked as she approached him.

@Oscar

Super Sight Shoyu Ramen  +2 ACC Consumed
Super Speed Shoyu Ramen: 2 EVA Consumed
T1 Damage Crystal | +1 Damage  Used

General
Level: 60 | HP: 1230  |Energy: 120

STATS

DAM: 14+1 | EVA 3 +2 | MIT 43 | ACC 4 +2

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)
Familiar Mastery Expert - +1 (*Tier) Damage - +9 Damage

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Damage 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

Right...Mari forgot this floor was based off of Greek mythology, styled after Athens and structures of old, then again, she couldn't ever really remember adventuring up to here. It was quite a trek, especially as a PKer - where one would have to literally walk up every single floor  Mari sighed - at least she was already on floor 21...this was just a pit stop on the way back down.  A certain quest caught her eye though. The Nemean Lion? Nomad Lion? Something like that.

She had eaten on her way over; and crushed a damage crystal just to be safe - as she neared the valley; not too far from a safe zone Mari spotted someone she recognized- a tuft of familiar blonde hair atop a grinning broad shouldered man. Right, wasn't he Cordelia's friend or something?  "Oscar." Mari called out with a small wave, she had ordered from him a few times before - but since Cordelia opened her shop, Mari sorta stopped doing that.

"How's tricks?" Mari asked as she approached him.

@Oscar

Super Sight Shoyu Ramen  +2 ACC Consumed
Super Speed Shoyu Ramen: 2 EVA Consumed
T1 Damage Crystal | +1 Damage  Used

Edited by Mari

The Athens-base floor- er, was it Greece? It looked pretty for its history, not really the looker with this kind of stone work though. Sightseeing on higher floors was nice within the safe zones. She was not going to make a Cordelia mistake again though. How the hell did she even wander out of the safe zone without realizing it?

An orange blur caught her eye in the distance, disrupting her peaceful contemplation, however. Unmistakably one of her favorite people on Aincrad, Mari, was just ahead in the distance. She hadn't seen her since they annihilated those stupid elves, hellos were necessary! The leather boots clonked against the stone road as she waved down her friend.

"Yo!~ Mari-chan." The tiny Japanese girl flashed her a smile. "I haven't seen you in awhile, glad to see you're alright!"

Her attention turned toward the guy she was talking to as well. ""Oi~ Watashi wa Yuki-desu. Yoroshikunee!" She said her introduction with her signature smile to Oscar.

Spoiler

General
Level: 11 | HP:  220 | Energy: 22 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Skills
R1 OHAS, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Aegis(Shield): 2MIT, 1 Regen
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Consumables
2xStarter Healing Potions(50HP)
The Matriarch's Stinger DMG 1
Woodland Armor: MIT 1 (3/3)

Edited by Zajcica

Sliding down the mountain, stunk from her having just bested Apollo in a battle of music she was beat. More so given the plant she consumed out of necessity that still left her with a flushed red face as if she was blushing. The journey down mount olympus further exasperated the fact leaving her pretty tapped, luckily all she had to do was walk home now. A few hushed words that echo through the rocky floor, Shiina's eyes move from the trail forward to see a multitude of hair colors.

A pack of sorts that wasn't present prior seemed to be formed along the path she was traversing back toward Spartaia to return home. "Whatcha guise doin~" Shiina remarked toward the growing numbers given the interest she couldn't help but exhume toward them, for they were basically the only thing present on the floor at the moment, which caused an even increased intrigue in their motives.

Spoiler

Shiina, Resonant Valkyrie:

Level: 5

HP: 100/100

EN: 10/10

Equipment:

Armor: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti

Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Damage Mitigation: 27

Loot Dice: +3

Skills:

First Aid: Rank 1

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, Cool down 3 turns

Battle Ready Inv:

N/a

Edited by Shiina

"Oscar. How's tricks?"

Oscar turned to his right. Given that the orange crystal of a player-killer was directly in his line of sight when he did that, Oscar thought for a moment that he might have pissed off the wrong person and now they had someone coming for him. Then he looked down. Immediately, he felt like a dumb dummy and cracked a smile at the sight of a familiar face. "Hey Mari. It's going good. Just out here hunting me a lion." He was about to invite her to join him when they were joined by a pair of low-levels. One of the women seemed to know Mari while the other just seemed legitimately curious about what was going on. Ordinarily, Oscar would try to usher them both back into the safe zone, but now knowing what he did about the aggro system in this game, he realized they were perfectly safe if they, you know, didn't attack anything. "Hey there strangers. You guys wanna tag along on a high level quest for some free experience?"

@Mari
@Zajcica
@Shiina

Mari smiled and shook her head as it took Oscar a good few seconds to see who she was - she couldn't blame him, she was quite shorter than he, so the first thing he would have seen was an orange crystal coming at him - that was most definitely cause for alarm for most people. "A Lion? Oh!" Mari bought up her quest information. "Yeh...yeh I was tracking that too. I must have passed the spawn point or near to it, since it popped up for me. I was thinkin' of doing it - was gonna message Macradon but..." Mari laughed awkwardly as she tugged at her hair. "I feel like I bug him so much for stuff like this, so yanno, it'd be nice to join you. I just buffed myself up some - so should be good to-"  She was first interrupted by Yuki.

"Oh." Mari blinked. "Yuki..." Her voice took on a bit of a stern tone, without her meaning to. "Are you okay up this high?" Mari took a deep breath. "I suppose if you're here that means you are." 

Then

Another player came up. She looked....young and ...squishy. And Oscar was inviting them to this quest that was at least twice their level.

"Uh...Oscar is that such a good idea; I think Yuki'd be able to handle herself buuuut..." She shifted her gaze to the stranger with dark hair.  "What level are you?"

@Zajcica @Shiina

Yuki gave Mari a hefty smile, as per usual. Her orange clad companion should have known by now that it was hard for Yuki to be discouraged from a challenge as long as it wasn't entirely suicidal. A clang of her gauntlet to her chest-plate sounded as she spoke up.

"I would love to join." Her cheery tune unwavered even after hearing that the quest was more than twice her recommended level. The paladin was already used to weathering quests twice her level, although, she was getting to the point where tier levels were a matter and she could more easily die in fights like this. "Mari, don't worry about me. I've grown a lot since we last talked. Maybe I shouldn't be this high on the floors, but I'm well acquianted with the aggro system at this point. Nothing is going to attack me if I just leave them alone and stay away."

Yuki gave a wave to Oscar and Shiina.

"Mari called you Oscar, as I said, my name is Yuki. I'm a level 11 tank looking to grow stronger, so that I can join the front lines in the future. I'll be glad to join your party. You wouldn't invite me if you didn't think you could handle the danger and I trust Mari with my life." She grinned at her friend, even if Mari said shouldn't be thinking about her that way, she knew Mari would do anything she could to protect her.

@Oscar @Mari @Shiina

"Lion huh..." Shiina perplexed with an index finger pressed to her chin, interested even further beyond by the notion Oscar was droppin' down on the table. Patting her face with both hands to clear some of the after-effects from what she had consumed before from her face, she looked to the group. "Big guy, huntin' lion alone." Pointing to Oscar "Other person who was going to hunt it." to Mari and lastly "and ya know, Yuki." Shiina took a verbal tally of the group and after the words from Yuki sunk in "In that case, count me in! But don't let me get ate K?"

Fanning her hand out in front of her face with her fingers extended with a grin "Looks like I am level 5 now, thanks to that Apollo dude." Shiina explained her reasons for being on such a dangerous floor to Mari. "I don't really fight at all, I hope that's O.K." the line bled from her face with a snaggle-toothed grin. It was true in the fact that whenever the situation arose the best she did was spank the opposition for minor amounts of damage. Shiina was cool with tagging along, even if she wouldn't be of any help. The images finally sunk into her noggin at the end of it all, without tact, the girl remarks "Holy crap your tall!" looking to Oscar having just processed how much he towered over the rest of them.

"Uh...Oscar is that such a good idea; I think Yuki'd be able to handle herself buuuut..." 

"Oh nah, both of them would definitely get killed if they tried to do this quest alone. But I'm offering them the opportunity to do nothing and still get loads of SP. They don't even have to enter combat to get the quest rewards if they're in our party. So long as they don't enter combat, they cannot possibly draw threat, which means they can hang back, maybe pick some flowers, and be perfectly safe while you and I do the heavy lifting." Oscar wasn't the type of guy who would deliberately take a pair of lowbies on a quest he knew would probably get them one shot if he didn't have a solid plan behind it. Threat mechanics were rather busted in this game. Plus, word through the grapevine was the lions didn't have any sort of AoE attack that might kill them with chip damage. It was a pretty sweet deal for Yuki and Shiina, all-in-all.

"Mari called you Oscar, as I said, my name is Yuki. I'm a level 11 tank looking to grow stronger, so that I can join the front lines in the future."

Oscar turned his attention to the pink haired girl. Oscar blinked once and then politely nodded to the woman. "Nice to meet you Yuki. And you as well Shiina. Yes, I'm very tall for my age. And yes, I do play basketball. Like a white guy, but yanno. Height is 80 percent of the game." Oscar laced his fingers behind the back of his head and let out a contented sigh. "So we ready to do this thing or what?"

Mari really didn't like the idea of dragging Shiina along, and even had her reservations about Yuki. It didn't sit right with her gut. Then again; Oscar was right. If they attacked first - then the lions hate would be aimed at both Mari and Oscar, although... "You know..." Mari said. "I use a dagger, I don't have any AoE..." Mari had opened up her HUD.  Sure, Yuki had said she had grown up, but that was level wise;  she was still the same headstrong woman. "Levels aren't always everything Yuki." Mari reasoned.  "Still... if you want the rewards for this you..." She paused as she glanced to Shiina. "You both have to be in the party. Do either of you know any healing skills? Have any items handy?"

Mari shifted her gaze back to the Quest information in front of her. So many enemies. "That means that you'd have to hit four targets with an AoE- or at the very least, three - otherwise one of the two girls has a very real chance of being dead." Mari said bluntly. "Not that I don't have faith in your skills or anything, I'd just really rather not have anyone else die if I can help it. This means you should probably attack first; and I'll follow up with a secondary attack, taking care of anything you may miss. Does that work?"

@Oscar @Zajcica @Shiina

Yuki sighed at the prospect of standing around again after just chilling on the side line with Cordelia while she fought that troll. However, it was the same deal as the troll Ugzeke, if she did do her headstrong, reckless bullshit she would most certainly die, especially with how much hate she could generate so easily. She looked down to Shiina, then back to Mari and Oscar.

"Don't worry Mari, I promise you that I wont do anything reckless. Strict defense and reaction." Yuki opened up her menu and made sure what her items looked like before she gave her an answer. The girl scratches the back of her head. "I really need to expand my consumable slots. I don't have any skills for healing - yet - but I have two healing potions that heal one-fourth of my HP each. That's about it. What about you Shiina? Any healing abilities?" She looked down at the little girl with a smile.

@Shiina@Oscar@Mari

"Gotcha, well then get 'um tiger, tigers?" Looking at Oscar and the orange-haired female as they discuss battle strategy and seemingly arguing about the lower's lifespans. "Oscar, like the American weenie?" Shiina said a bit taken back by the foreign name, then pointing to Mari "Then your Mari." Informal introductions were now out of the way with a slight puff of her face, she'd have a new story to sing about.

"Yep, what I do!" Shiina exhumed with a slight cheer rubbing her hand together as a form of show and tell, the girl's only real skill glowing green on her palms as so far singing and healing where what she knew. Well this and spanking things for minimal damage, and she had no qualms with taking a sideline to the real fighters as it was something she'd done prior. "I also got a few potions myself, I don't 'do' combat." the tiny voice exclaimed with emphasis where it belonged, further cementing her intentions to hide under a rock and toss out heals from a distance.

Edited by Shiina

From the looks of things, everyone understood the role they would play in the coming fight. Oscar and Mari would take on the Lion and his minions whilst the other two hung back and tried to keep themselves out of danger as much as possible. While this certainly wouldn't be the most fun experience, the payoff at the end would more than make up for the act of actually completing the quest. Of course, they still needed to find the thing. Oscar began to sort his inventory - an entire one item. He'd never really seen the need for potions as he'd either simply kill the quest target before it could really become a threat or he would out-regen their damage. Either way, he found it to be vastly more economical to simply have a bug out button if everything went wrong. He pressed a button, conjuring his Teleportation Crystal, and tossed it to Yuki. Nothing Shiina would do could possibly earn her any threat during this encounter. Yuki, on the other hand, might appreciate having a bug out button.

"I only got the one, so keep it safe for me," Oscar said with a grin.

Overconfidence was the antithesis of effectiveness. He was as confident as he could be that he and Mari would be able to run the field against the Lion. That being said, he wasn't about to hoard his Teleportation Crystal when a low-level player was sticking their neck out far more significantly than he was. Then, he cleared his throat. "Any of you know where this thing is supposed to be?"

"Uhm...." Mari wasn't too keen on the lower leveled players joining, but - she wasn't going to argue - if Oscar was confident that he could truly keep them all safe then she'd trust that. "Yeh. Alright. Sure." She said, slightly defeated. It wasn't that she didn't like Yuki, and she didn't even know Shiina (but realistically Mari thought it insane a level 5 person was up this high alone)
Mari just...was concerned. She didn't want to see anyone else die in front of her.

"Yeh. I'm Mari." She said, addressing Shiina. "Make sure your health stays in the green - one hit from one of these things and you're...dead, yeh?" Mari said to the girl. Her blue eyes then shifted to Yuki as she promised she wouldn't do anything reckless. "I'd like to believe that, but reckless seems to be your middle name."

Finally, Oscar asked them if they knew where the lions were. "I..." Mari slapped her face. "Oscar... You're the one who bought up the quest in the first place, don't you have that information on you? If not, give me a few minutes....let me message Hikoru and I'm sure he'll be able to help us out." Mari said as she opened up her HUD to message her friend.

@Zajcica @Shiina @Oscar

Yuki frowned slightly as Mari was unsure that she wouldn't do anything stupid. Yes, Yuki was reckless, but she wasn't completely suicidal and stupid. She tried to think of what would appease Mari, even more than having the teleportation crystal to use if things did go sour. Then she got an idea.

"If this is what it takes to make you sure that I wont do anything stupid, here." Yuki opened up her menu, went to her equipment and removed her lance from her inventory and switched it to her ring that boosted her luck. Now she wouldn't be able to fight if she wanted to. She grasped the crystal in her now free hand and looked at Mari. "There. Now I wont be able to do anything but take a hit. I'll keep this in my hand at all times and I'll protect Shiina with my shield until I can't take anymore damage. If I'm in danger, you'll see me in town." She tried to offer Mari a smile to calm her worries, but she knew Mari was a big worrywart so that probably would appease her at all.

@Mari @Shiina @Oscar

• 3 weeks later...

A nod from the girl in acknowledgment before flashing a matching pair of thumbs from outstretched arms, to show that she understood the game plan. "Cool shield dude." Shiina exclaimed while shuffling behind Zajcica as a show of faith, turtling behind the player who had so valiantly offered to protect her when things got rough. It seemed the specifics of the quest had been lost, Shiina couldn't help to look at her would be protector and shrug having no idea herself. She was used to playing hide behind the rock, having no regrets sitting on the sidelines and shouting like a lunatic was kind of her forte.

Getting small at the pink haired girls back, Shiina bunches her frame to decrease the amount of her that may stick out. "You got this stuff people, go and uh. Get um.?" Shiina said sounding almost as a question on the final word as if her enthusiasm was finding unstable footing at the lack of something to cheer on.

Spoiler

Oscar 1070/1070 HP | 86/104 EN | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 106 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN [BD8-10] | SAVVY
Mari 1230/1230 HP | 120/120 EN | 15 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 43 MIT | 24 BLD[BD8-10]
Yuki 220/220 HP | 22/22 EN | DMG 2 | 27 MIT
Shiina 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 3 LD

Explode Catapult vs Lioness1 ID: 145476 BD10 Deal 289 DMG Burn Applied
Explode Catapult vs Lioness2 ID: 145477 BD10 Deal 289 DMG Burn Applied
Explode Catapult vs Lioness3 ID: 145478 BD2+4-2 Miss.

[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness1 223/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING]
[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness2 223/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING]
[Os0, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness3 512/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT

Mari had pointed out that he had the location information readily available. Oscar's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment at his brainfart. With a swipe of his hand, his menu populated. Before he could push anything, however, Oscar heard a low growl behind him. He turned around just in the nick of time. The hulking form of a lioness sailed through the air. Startled, Oscar barked a quick stream of vulgarities as he dismissed his menu and brought his axe around his back to a defensive position in front of him. The Lioness's fangs sunk into the haft Tesseleth's Fury. Oscar was able to hold the feline at bay with some difficulty as she thrashed at him with her claws. Eventually, he was able to find some leverage to throw it off of him, careful to position himself between it and the newbies. It probably would have been worth something if another pair of Lionesses hadn't come slinking out of the grass.

"Aw, hell. We're in it now. Yuki, Shiina, step back."

He didn't have the time to kick himself for blundering into a pack of lions with a pair of newbies in tow. If he took the time to do that, then they'd be at even more risk. Instead, he focused on what he could do. Namely, establishing Hate and forcing the programmed enemies to attack him. He took a step forward, rearing back to activate a Sword Art. Tesseleth's Fury roared to life, flames igniting along the edge of the blade. As his foot touched the ground, he let his attack fly. His weapon spun in all directions, cleaving left and right. Wreathed in flame, Oscar waded into the midst of the enemies. The final step of his Sword Art, a powerful downward slam, sent the blade of the axe deep into the earth. An explosion of fire ripped out, damaging and searing the feline adversaries simultaneously. The lioness that had initially attacked him had been the only one to escape the attack.

"Mari, catch the straggler!"

"W-what!" Mari said, exasperated as Yuki completely overreacted, and placed her weapon away. "Yuki." Mari said, a stern tone in her voice. "I'm not telling you to put your weapon away. What it would take is your attitude, and your actions. I don't wanna hear that you almost died from people, yeh?" Mari said, trying to explain a little better.  She just didn't want Yuki to put herself into untoward danger, but it seemed that Yuki would do what she wanted. Mari sighed. "I can't stop you just..be careful."  She stressed. "I've seen too many people die; even the most preapred people." Mari sighed as she took a step back, crossing her arms. "I've watched people die in 'sure fire' situations - its why situations like this." She gestured toward Yuki and Shiina. "Unnerve me a little. It seems like there is absolutely no way any of you could get hit or die, but even the most watertight plans can fail. You should never go into a battle where you cannot survive at least one hit from things." Mari added.

But...enough of that Yuki didn't need to hear anymore. Mari knew if she pushed it - there was a chance that Yuki would react negatively to her advice. She didn't want that for the confident and stubborn girl. 

It was then that there was a low rumble behind them. Great, just great. Oscar was quick to attack the first two lionesses - but the third was left wide open. Mari grit her teeth. "Dammit." She shifted her gaze to Shiina - someone who would die if they were hit. Mari shook her head and charged at the third lioness. She flipped her dagger into a reverse grip and spun on her heel, slashing in circular motions at the lioness; her face - her neck, even her torso - Mari felt a little guilty for attacking something so....catlike but - if she hadn't. The others would be at risk. Mari fell back into line next to Oscar - grinning as both her DoT activated. "See, now ain't that better than the king?" Mari said with a nod of her head to the bleeding and burning mob.

@Zajcica

Oscar 1070/1070 HP | 104/104 EN | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 106 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN [BD8-10] | SAVVY
Mari 1230/1230 HP | 120/120 EN | 15 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 43 MIT | 24 BLD[BD8-10]
Yuki 220/220 HP | 22/22 EN | DMG 2 | 27 MIT
Shiina 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 3 LD

CHARGED ETERNAL CYCLONE > LIONESS 3   

ID: 145697
17 + 5 = 22 X 13 = 286 -47 = 239

[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness1 223/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING]
[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness2 223/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING]
[Os0, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness3 273/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT  BURN  -24 2/2 Turns  Bleed -24 2/2 Turns

Edited by Mari

Yuki grasped both of her hands to her Shield, making sure that Shiina was safe behind her until every single one of the lions were focused on the higher leveled players in the group. She knew that it was dangerous, but Mari still didn't seem to trust that she wouldn't do anything reckless. She gave Mari a reassuring look and tried to make sure she saw that Yuki wasn't going to do anything. "Mari, I'm not suicidal. I can take a hit from one of these things. If one of them comes for us, I'll take the hit for Shiina and give her enough time to run. Then I'll teleport away. I promise." Oscar called out for Mari's help. He did miss one, Yuki held her guard as it started coming their way, making sure the girl was behind her.

Mari jumped in and made sure that the aggro of the boss shifted to her. They were all focusing on the other two, but Yuki didn't lower her guard one bit.

"Cool shield dude." The young girl said behind her.

"Thanks. Stay behind me though, a shield only works if you're behind it after all." She said giving the girl a smile.

@Shiina

Sheltering herself in her player made bunker almost attached to Yuki's back when a tremor inducing roar causes her to cling even further "Yipe!" Shiina involuntarily screeches before a column of fire and shouting between the higher level players drown her out. It went from rather peaceful to a warzone in a manner of seconds and to this end reality sunk in a bit, this game was crazy. From her hidden view, the creatures seemed to smoke with kindling fur still being alight. It seemed harmless until it seemed to react after the fact. As if someone lit a fuse the fire trails and gains heat, scorching away more of the fur from their bodies to the cries of the damage dealt. The one the girl with orange hair had hit seemed to start to cough and choke out some blood as the wound on it remained glowing red and clearly visible.

Screaming over the fray Shiina yelps out "WHOO~ Look at that fire, burns so bright you can only admire! Get rekt!" flashing a smile and raised arms. The lions seemed agitated and with a response as the A.I. struggles a bit trying to find a footing. A feral swipe from the two he struck yield no results as the flames on their back keeps their movements slowed and the attacks made seem to fall flat. This extends to the last still lacerated by a powerful swing from Mari struggling to take a swipe at her with both a consuming flame and the blood in its mouth draining its strength.

Oscar 1070/1070 HP | 104/104 EN | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 106 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN [BD8-10] | SAVVY
Mari 1230/1230 HP | 120/120 EN | 15 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 43 MIT | 24 BLD[BD8-10]
Yuki 220/220 HP | 22/22 EN | DMG 2 | 27 MIT
Shiina 100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 3 LD

Nemean Lioness #1: ID# 146072 results: MOB: 4-3+1=2 Missed! Ferocious Bite vs Oscar

Nemean Lioness #2: ID# 146073 results: MOB: 3-3+1=1 Missed! Ferocious Bite vs Oscar

Nemean Lioness #3: ID# 146074 results: MOB: 3-5+1=-1 Missed! Ferocious Bite vs Mari

[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness1 187/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING {1/2}]
[Os2, Ma0, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness2 187/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT [BURNING {1/2}]
[Os0, Ma2, Yu0, Sh0]Nemean Lioness3 225/512 HP | 170 DMG | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | 47 MIT  BURN  -24 1/2 Turns  Bleed -24 1/2 Turns

Edited by Shiina