[PP-F3] After Hours

Spoiler

<<Worn Out Welcome>>

This quest takes place on Floor 3
This quest is repeatable for item only

The master NPC Armorsmiths Griswold, and his wife Hanna, have opened his services to new players of SAO a custom armor shop. He takes orders for no price, but instead asks for materials. That's right. YOU, the player, have to tell Griswold what kind of armor you want. He'll give you the material names and how to get them, and it's up to you to retrieve them.

Entering the shop on Floor 3, you encounter a surly smith and his loving wife. After describing the type of armor you desire (Cloth, Leather, Light Metal, or Heavy Metal) Griswold works with you to determine the right type of material, before sending you on your way to collect the needed materials. Upon returning with the correct materials in the proper quantities, Griswold and Hanna will create your very own set of Uncommon Armor. These materials can be found from fighting a dark elf in the Forest of Wavering Mists.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Defeat Dark Elf

Dark Elf Information:
<<Dark Elf>> is a mob and has the following statistics:
HP: 12
Damage per Attack: 9

Rewards:

1. Leather Coat/Dragon Bone Cuirass (Light/Heavy): An uncommon armor with any standard armor enhancement chosen by the earner of the weapon which fits the armor type chosen. Only one person may earn this armor per thread.
  2. 2 Skill Point

Recommended Level: 3

"C'mon man, we've got plenty of room in the guild. It'd be like old times; Stephen and Joaquin against the world!"

"I already told you, I'm not interested in a guild right now. Besides, we don't need to be guildmates to hang out," Stephen replied.

Stephen, accompanied by his old friend, Joaquin, wandered through the streets of Delilah. It had been three weeks since they'd reunited and so far, Joaquin and his guild had tried recruiting him seven times. They didn't know how to take "no" for an answer.

"What can I do to change your mind? We can offer free equipment."

"I don't want your gear man, I want to take on some quests."

"Sounds good! If you join us, we'll take you on some quests on the higher floors."

"Not what I meant."

The night sky was as beautiful as ever. Shimmering stars made the moon look a little bit less lonely. Stephen loved the night time because town's were often empty. There were no big groups of players funneling through the tiny streets, so he could explore without any interruptions. Tonight, Stephen was searching for a shop that held a quest, or so he'd been told. The owner's would craft armor if you brought them specific materials and while he did not necessarily need the gear, there was no harm in taking the quest.

"Any chance you actually know where the shop is?" Stephen inquired.

"I'm about sixty percent sure I do. I think you go straight through the market area and then take a right," Joaquin replied. "Unfortunately for you, I've got a meeting pretty soon. Let me know if you need a hand with anything."

The pair bid each other goodbye and eventually, Stephen made it to the spot where the shop was supposed to be.

"Nice. It's not here."

Spoiler

Morningstar
Level 4

STATS

• HP: 80
  • DMG: 3
  • MIT: 9
  • ACC: 3
  • ENG: 8

SKILLS

• Two-Handed Straight Sword | Rank 1

GEAR

• Beginner's Straight Sword | Uncommon
    +1 DMG
  • Beginner's Light Armor | Uncommon
    +1 MIT
  • Lexa's Light | Perfect
    +3 ACC

@Rosary

Valerie didn’t need the equipment. She already had a gorgeous set up thanks to Raidou Gueverra and his revolucionarios. What she needed was to level up and Rai said the fastest way for her to do so was to take quests... all of them. He told her if she played her cards right, she could earn near about 200 skill points which would damn near land her at about level 50. LEVEL 50! If she got there she could definitely make it to the front in no time. Though there were the kids to worry about, she figured she could do better by them by first, getting them a better place to live, and then by getting them back home to their parents sooner than later. 

But first, to quests!

Rosary had been pointed in the direction of a quest that required another blacksmith. It was later in the day when she finally decided to get to it, but things always felt busier at night. She walked along the cobblestone path staring up at the stars. Even with the light of the torches lining the street doing its best to diminish the light from above, the stars were ever so bright and twinkling. “Amazing...” Rose mused. Even though this place was little more than a death trap, she couldn’t help but admire the efforts of the creative team to make everything about the game truly astonishing. 

She finally made her way to the shop and as she was about to enter, she found a familiar face. “We meet again..” Valerie cracked a bright smile.  

Spoiler

Rosary Stats

LV: 7

HP: 140

EN: 14

DMG: 2

MIT: 27

ACC: 3

EVA: 2

Equipment and Consumables

EQUIPPED

La Espina (Shield) +2 MIT (+18)  +1 THORNS (9)

La Madre Rosario (trinket) +3 ACC

El Corazon (light armor) +1 MIT (+9)    +2 EVA

BATTLE READY

La Andenza Apoyo (trinket) +3 LD

1- Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

Skills

1HSS Rank One

Concentration

@Morningstar You're up! ^_^