IIJJ22GG - The Unknown

Appearance:

A dark-robed figure with a dark hood over his head and a mask over his face. The body hidden inside stands tall and straight with masculine strength.

Profile:

Username: IIJJ22GG
Height: 5' 6"

About:

I went to a dump for spare parts a few months after the beta started of SAO and managed to find a Nervegear and a copy of the beta version of SAO. By some stroke of luck, the Nervegear was fully-functional and had not been used before. The original owner may have been a kid with unsupporting parents, and they threw it out before he could use it. I was very excited to find it and quickly hooked it up to my custom-built computer, eager to see what was inside. It took a while before I was able to hack into the Nervegear, as I had to program new tools to crack the configurations, but I finally did it and was able to take a good look at it. The Nervegear was surprisingly well-made, as I found everything very sturdy. One thing bothered me though, the specialized microwave unit was more powerful than it should be, so powerful that could cook people's brains. I also found an internal rechargeable battery supply, one that could power everything for a very long time. Why does it have to be plugged into the wall even? The high performance and capacity m.2 SSD had two partitions, a smaller one for the drivers, configurations, and essential game files, and a larger one for in-game saves. I guess people like to take a lot of screenshots and such. I also tried to look into the files on the SAO game disc, but there was a strange custom encryption with a unique key that could only be retrieved from the servers themselves. I had a great time playing various games I could get my hands on with the Nervegear and anticipated the release of SAO like everyone else.
    The release date rolled around, and I didn't have to wait in any lines because I already had the game. I was quite excited to try it for the first time and see what would happen. Before I did that though, I called up a friend to see if he had gotten the game for his birthday, which happened to be on that day. Turns out half of his friends waited in different lines to give SAO to one person, and now he had a bunch of copies. So I guess now he's giving some of his friends the game, and now we can all play together. Then I dived in and... Well, I couldn't log back out. I decided to remain secretive, and hide as much info as possible about myself and go solo.

Virtues:

Secretive - You don't know me, and I won't tell you about me. I can keep secrets very well, so don't even try. Good luck to you figuring things out!
Sneaky - Can think in terms of ways you will not notice me doing something. Not cameras though, I hate them. But I will take your stuff if you're an enemy of mine right from under your nose, and you wouldn't notice until you check to see if its there.
Silent - I should be an assassin. I hate to draw attention to myself, so I learned to walk silently. SAO works beautifully with me on that, so I could go out and kill anybody and everyone would think he just went missing. Good thing there are no bodies to hide, I don't know how to properly dispose of them.

Flaws:

Shy - I don't want to be around others too much. I really would not like to talk to someone on a stage. Being famous is not for me.
Idiotic - I really can't do much, and I constantly do stupid things. Things that may be very obvious I may be oblivious to, and people can easily get mad at me for things like that. I might kill my neighbor's pig if he's wandering in a field.
Paranoid - I am really scared of having my personal information revealed. I do not want someone to find my house, kidnap, and torture me. Don't do this to me, even if it's in-game, please.

Skills:

Unallocated SP: 0
Total SP: 5

Non-combat:
» None

Passive:
» None

Combat:
» None

Weapon skills:
» Dagger Lvl. 1

Inventory: (16 items) (2,500 Col)