[E3|F1|PP]An Egg Hunt(Nature's Treasure)

SaberAstolfo.thumb.jpg.6bbf0542f7177fe5d33de61c646588bf.jpgYuki found herself on floor number one yet again. The new even meant it was a perfect time to hunt for materials because you could also find eggs hidden around the floors of Aincrad. The large first floor made it easier to search for eggs since it was more wide open. Nobody would be gobbling all of them up in front of her. The quest mentioned that they could be exchanged for a bunch of cool rewards that Yuki just needed to have. She donned her bunny costume, in the spirit of the holiday and went out into the field. No combat required, so no real reason to wear her armor. Any excuse she could find to wear this costume was a nice bonus too, considering how much she loved it.

It seemed a bit lonely to be doing another one of these quest alone. She wondered if any others on the floor would want to join her party. Perhaps you could find more eggs if you were in a larger party or something.

@Arabelle @Cordelia

Spoiler

General
Level: 15 | HP:  300 | Energy: 30 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 3 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Skills
R2 OHAS, R1 Heavy Armor, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Equipment(Standby)

Aegis(Shield): 2MIT, 1 Regen
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Consumables
2xStarter Healing Potions(50HP)
The Matriarch's Stinger DMG 1
Woodland Armor: MIT 1 (2/3)
Oyakodon with Miso - Overhealth 2
2xMochi - LD 3 <Using 1

image.thumb.png.8b56a6a6cc45931ac1176219200c05d3.png

LD: 12+6=18 CD: 5
Materials Found: 2
Eggs Found: 3

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 3

Edited by Zajcica

An Easter egg hunt. 

How quaint, she'd thought at first and she would have been perfectly satisfied to dismiss the announcement in favor of spending more quality time with Claude had she not opened the rewards catalog out of curiosity. And dear god. Materials? Demonic slots? Unique rerolls? Oh, and some random dungeon map that looked pretty cool. And an event currency that wasn't too difficult to gather to boot. Perhaps the game was in a giving mood once again, and she would be a fool to waste this opportunity.

"I'm heading out!" 

"Stay safe."

From Mishiro's shop in the outer zones of Floor 3, Arabelle traveled down to Floor 1. One wouldn't normally expect to find chocolate eggs in a [Garden], but the other modes of attaining the material weren't any less far-fetched either. Once she arrived at the area, and with the [Nature's Treasure] buff beneath her health bar as she expected, she stooped down and found a little bundle arranged neatly in a makeshift nest.

Easy-peasy.

Spoiler

ID: 139019 | LD: 14 + 3 = 17 | CD: 8

LOOT (total)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 5 chocolate eggs

~~~

LEVEL 28 - 88 SP
560/560 HP | 56/56 EN | 9 DMG | 1 ACC | 3 LD

~ EQUIPPED

• Dice of Blessing -- T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x3] LD --  [reference] The modern adventurer's mark of providence or misfortune - depending on how much Lady Luck likes you. The trinket itself is an acrylic D20 painted brown with gold numbers and an attached chain that allows it to be clipped onto the user's clothing. When thrown, it often lands on '20'. [>>]

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

• Amaterasu -- T2 Demonic Two-Handed Battle Axe -- Cursed | Fallen | [x2] Accuracy -- [reference] "Burn everything you pretended to love, then burn the ashes." A massive pitch-black war scythe manifested from one girl's wish for destruction. Malignance flows from it in waves and when its power is called forth, both weapon and wielder are temporarily engulfed in black flames. [>>]
  • Imperial Demon Army Uniform II -- T2 Perfect Light Armor -- [x2] Mitigation | Regen -- [reference] A light armor set consisting of a military jacket with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a short black skirt, and accompanying knee-high boots and stockings. It's predominantly black in color with green accents. Grants protection and a small healing buff to the user. [>>]
  • Insignia of Retribution II -- T2 Perfect Jewelry -- [x2] Recovery | Accuracy -- [reference] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A brooch depicting a bejeweled phoenix carrying an egg made of black rhinestone. When equipped, it grants accuracy and an energy regeneration buff. [>>]
  • [x1] Teleportation Crystal - Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify. [>>]

~SKILLS
Rank 5 -- Two-Handed Battle Axe
|| Mod: Ferocity

|| Mod: Precision

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.
Rank 3
» [x5] Torque Wave (5 Energy) - A sweeping strike that tears into the opponent.
» [x6] Crimson Blood (6 Energy) - Three sweeping spinning slices keeping the same momentum.
» [x6 AoE] Trample Act (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack that starts with a shoulder barge, then does two large sweeping attacks.
Rank 4
» [x7] Crescent Avalanche (7 Energy) - An advanced mixture of slices, hilt stabs and thrusts at an opponent.
» [x8 AoE] Ordinal Cleave (8 Energy +2 per target hit) - A flurry of eight vicious slashes that hits and targets multiple enemies.
Rank 5
» [x9] Dynamic Violence (8 Energy) - An attack of three slices, which is finished by a shock wave created by the power of an empty swing.
» [x14 AoE] Explode Catapult (14 Energy +2 per target hit) - Two powerful sweeping strokes in alternating directions that concludes with slamming the ax into the ground.
» [x13] Screw Dimension (12 Energy) - Does one slice with the ax, which then releases in a burst of energy, doing the damage again.

Cordelia's eyes narrowed. This was the event she was looking for. The one she needed. She needed that Bunny Stamp, and she was going to get whether those Egg Boys like it or not. 

She didn't realize April had come so soon, either. Her face reddened. Oscar had proposed to her right before April first-- no wonder why she thought of it as a joke. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she muttered, face-palming herself as she walked towards the garden. 

Cordelia looked up, tilting her head when she saw a familiar pinkette in the distance. Did she even know anyone else with pink hair?

"Er-- hey, Yuki!" Cordelia called, waving her hands at the girl. Did they last see each other in this exact spot or something? They gathered here last time they had seen each other, which really wasn't too long ago at all. "Are you here to do the Easter hunt as well?"

ID: 139036
LD: 13+7=20, +2 Materials 
CD: 4, +3 Eggs

Total Eggs: 3

Spoiler

LVL: 54 | HP: 1080/1080 | EN: 108/108 | 19 DMG | 25 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF]| 6 HLY | 2 [36] BRN | 7 LD

[INVENTORY:]

☆ T3 Katana | Onimaru: PHSE, 6 HLY, 2 [36] BRN
☆ T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM

☆ T2 Jewelry | Empress' Kanzashi: +3 ACC

[BATTLE READY:]

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

[CONSUMED:]

[SKILLS:]

Non-combat:

Passive:

☆ R3 Fighter Familiar Skill: +9 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skills: +3 Stealth Rating
☆ R5 Light Armor Skill: 25 MIT
  > Athletics: +1 Base DMG, +20 HP
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]

Combat:

☆ R3 Battle Healing

Weapon Skills:
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
  > Ferocity: +1 DMG
  > Precision: +1 ACC
  > R3 Finesse: -3 EN to all SAs

[BUFFS:]

☆ RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
☆ ADVANCED TRAINING: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.
☆ TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
☆ HARD-WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt, +1 crafting attempt

Consumed Super Lucky Fancy Asian Cheetos: +3 LD
Replaced Empress' Kanzashi w/ Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD
Yamata no Orochi Statue: +1 LD

Yuki turned to meet Cordelia's eyes. She smiled as she saw the Familiar face and waved.

"Oi! Yeah, I'm out collecting eggs for the event. I'm shooting to get one of those bunny stamps and the dungeon map so I need as many as possible! Weird that just finished collecting materials with each other just a day or two ago, and already we're out her again looking for more." She laughed happily and invited her friend to her party. "I was just thinking that I could use someone to talk to while looking for some. Wanna join me? I've already found nine for myself."

The girl gave her another smile. She felt proud to already have acquired so many of the eggs. Then she started wondering if they respawned at all. Twenty-two days was a long time, it would make sense that they did respawn, or else they wouldn't have enough for the thousands of players.

image.thumb.png.409bc2debdc52efb3e0f504bff168c98.png

LD: 2+6=8 CD: 10
Materials Found: 0
Eggs Found: 6

Total Eggs: 9

Edited by Zajcica

Not far from where she found the first bunch, Arabelle's [Detection] picked up more tucked underneath the large leaves of a plant. She walked over and gathered them one by one, arranging them carefully in the wicker basket she'd brought with her. There was no fun in an Easter egg hunt if all her eggs went straight to her inventory — and it was cute: a red checkered blanket pulled halfway over the edges and a ribbon tied around its handle, and she saw no reason not to bring a pretty thing along.

She stood up and dusted off her skirt. The [Garden] was not exactly large. From her side, it was easy to tell how many players were coming in and it was easy to recognize them as well. At the sight of a familiar woman, she picked up her basket and drifted over curiously.

"Hello, Cordelia," the small purple-haired girl greeted politely. She held onto her basket with both hands and acknowledged the other player with a similar greeting. "Lovely day, but I wouldn't have come here in any other instance. Event brought you both here too?"

Spoiler

ID: 139039 | LD: 19 | CD: 9

LOOT (round)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 5 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 4 T1 materials
  • 10 chocolate eggs

"Yeah, I bulldoze through my materials in just a few days," she said sheepishly, laughing it off. "Oh, I'd love to. I really didn't want to go egg hunting by myself. That sounds much more lonely now that I think about it. . ." she murmured thoughtfully.

Cordelia looked up, recognizing a familiar purple-haired player she hand't seen in awhile. "Oh, hello. It's been a while since I've last seen you, Arabelle," she chirped happily, giving the girl a small wave. "Oh, yes. I'm going to grind my way through this event for the Bunny Stamp!" She said excitedly, clapping her hands together. "If I get that down, I'll totally be ready for the next floor boss." She looked over to Arabelle again and grinned. "So, how have you been? I haven't seen you since the Christmas event. Is there anything new going on with you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.

ID: 139048
LD: 4+7=11, +! Material
CD: 7, +5 Eggs

Total Eggs: 8
Total Materials: 3

Mari was on the first floor to make an order with Ceres; but she hadn't heard back from the rosy haired woman. Then there was the issue of the people...they seemed to be everywhere outside the safe zone. Is it that egg thing again? She thought to herself. She had heard about it, and was actually planning on meeting up with Macradon later to go fishing on a higher floor, but for now...she guessed it wouldn't hurt to have a quick look around the grassy knoll - as long as she kept her distance, right?

She almost...almost stepped on a cluster of them, hidden betwixt a patch of weeds. The ginger haired woman bent down and picked them up. They were a soft hue of green, no wonder she almost stepped on them. "Well, this seems...like an odd thing." She sniffed them. They...actually smelt like chocolate. She wouldn't be surprised if others tried to eat them. Luckily, Mari wasn't a big fan of sweets.

ID:139050  CD: 5 (FULL ENERGY) +3 Eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3 Eggies

Spoiler

General
Level: 65 | HP: 1330  |Energy: 130

STATS

DAM: 16 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 | 

BATTLE COPY

Mari    [H:0/0/0] - HP 1330/1330  | EN: 130/130 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 43 | EVA:3 | ACC: 4  | BH: 66 | BRN: 24 |BLEED: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15 |

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Light Armor Mod Athletics -  Gain +1 base damage and +30 HP when wearing light armor
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)
Familiar Mastery Expert - +1 (*Tier) Damage - +9 Damage

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Burn 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'
'Burn Damage' of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10 - Unmitigated

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

Edited by Mari

Yuki smiled to the new player. She didn't introduce herself to Yuki, but Cord did say her name was Arabelle. She bowed slightly to Cordelia's friend and spoke up herself.

"Konnichiwa, Arabelle-san. Ore wa Yuki, yoroshikune!" She spoke in her native tongue, even if it would just be translated into whatever language she preferred. "Would you like to join us for egg hunting since you're already out here? It would be more fun to collect them in a group."

A batch of bright eggs caught her eye, all different colors. she scooped them all up and put them in her inventory with the rest. She walked back over to the group and opened her menu, sending Arabelle a party invite, and a friend request, same with Cord, now that she realized she hadn't sent her one either.

"I know we have a lot of time to collect the eggs, but I don't want to waste any time. I'll collect as many as possible and get my rewards, then I can take it easy.

image.thumb.png.69ba601ede19e602f2dd52d995c6b403.png

LD: 20+6=26 CD: 5
Eggs Found: 5

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 14

Edited by Zajcica

"Sounds lovely. I haven't even used my voucher yet and you — look at you~, you're that close to the frontlines already?"

It was easy to mirror everyone's sunny mood. Holidays had that sort of effect on people, whether in-game or IRL, and maybe the promise of event rewards played a large part in it too. Arabelle gave the katana-wielder a brief, appraising look. She'd met Cordelia when they teamed up on a boss in the last Halloween event. Then they bumped into each other and had a proper conversation in the Christmas fair. That trend wasn't about to be broken.

She was also stronger than her now.

"I've been here and there," she said, making a lazy twirling motion with her finger. Cordelia's friend(?) drew closer to introduce herself and Arabelle tried not to mind the bunny ears. Whatever got them into the egg hunting mood, she supposed? "A friend of mine kept me busy the past few months so I've only leveled up a bit. Oh! I heard there was a Valentine's ball but I wasn't in the mood for dressing up. Did you guys attend?"

She turned to Yuki and smiled politely.

"Konnichiwa. If both of you are good with it, I don't mind joining. I want to gather as much as I can, too."

Not long after she accepted the party request, she picked up some chocolate eggs only a few steps away from the pair.

Spoiler

ID: 139062 | LD: 8 + 3 = 11 | CD: 5

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 3 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 5 T1 materials
  • 13 chocolate eggs

"I suppose I am," Cordelia mumbled thoughtfully. "I didn't realize how much time and levels had passed by since I last saw you," she exclaimed in bewilderment. It had been quite a while since Christmas, and she had only used her voucher recently. Time was an odd concept indeed.

"Oh, the Valentine's Day Gala?" She asked, a small and nervous laugh escaping her as she nodded her head slowly. "Yes, I was there. It was a very. . . eventful night," she muttered, a small deadpan making its way to her face. "I'm never going to forget that day, haha. . ." It was still unbelievable how she had met once of the highest leveled players in such an odd circumstance--

She casually accepted the friend invitation. "No, I don't mind. Plus, I'd feel incredibly stupid if I said no to. . . gathering eggs with someone." The girl blinked slowly before shrugging her shoulders.

A knick of orange hair in the distance caught her eye as she looked over Arabelle. "Is that Mari?" She asked to no one but herself as she squinted. "Oh, who else could it be," the girl muttered, waving her hand in the air.

"Hey Mari, over here!"

ID: 139233
LD: 13+7=20, +2 Materials
CD: 1, +2 Eggs

Total Eggs: 10
Total Materials: 5

Yuki felt a slight intrusive as the other two girls already seemed to know each other prior to this meeting. Should have been expected she guessed. After giving Arabelle a matching smile with a slight bow she took a quick look for eggs and materials. A group of brightly colored eggs smelling of chocolate were bundled together under a nearby bush with some materials next to them. The paladin walked over to the spoils and moved them into her inventory without wasting any time. 

Even when she was in her own thoughts, Cord's voice got to her when she mentioned a familiar name: Mari.  She peered over to where the silver haired girl had called to Mari and, sure enough, saw the orange player standing alone. It was in fact Mari. You couldn't mistake that orange clad player for anyone else.

"Oi! Mari-chan!" The girl said with a wave and a bright smile.

image.thumb.png.1f3b95653e6d67872708b6ce7a0d3d0d.png

LD: 6+6=12 CD: 5
Materials Found: 1
Eggs Found: 5

Total Materials: 3
Total Eggs: 19

Edited by Zajcica

A further breeze through the tufts of grass revealed a few more eggs. She picked them up, some having materials stuck to them. Good, Mari was out - she had just crafted a bunch of things for the frontliners, and was out. It had been a long time since Mari had been completely out of Materials. Mari lifted her gaze when she heard her name. A small smile fell upon her lips when she saw the familiar face of Cordelia waving her over.

Mari stood, brushing off blades of grass from her clothing as she walked over to Cordelia. "Ah, Cord -it's good to see you."  Her eyes swiveled to another player who looked a little familiar, but Mari couldn't place the name. Mari lowered her head in a short bow.

"Nice to meetcha, I'm Mari."

Finally she saw Yuki. "Hey Yuki, are you keeping out of trouble?" She asked, her tone semi-serious. "Not getting into things a little over your head?"

@Cordelia @Arabelle @Zajcica

ID:139683  CD:11 LD:20  (FULL ENERGY)
6 eggies 2 Materials

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
9 Eggies
2 T1 Materials

Edited by Mari

As soon as the Valentine's event came up, Cordelia's expression suddenly turned... kind-of dead. Oopsie daisy. Did something happen? "I see," Arabelle responded neutrally. Whether it be a rejection or a heartbreak or an event-wide disaster, she didn't want to take her chances with the bright sunny mood today's Easter egg hunt had already set. 

There was a lull in the conversation as the three gathered their eggs, then Cordelia looked past her.

Arabelle looked over her shoulder.

Mari?

She was a gossip. She would have heard of that name at least once. The Pink PKer, an orange-cursored player responsible for eight deaths... smiling casually as she strolled towards Cordelia and Yuki, both of whom had called her over. And she was definitely not pink. 

Mari began with pleasantries. Arabelle's eyes flicked to Cordelia and Yuki once again.

She read the room.

"Hello, nice to meet you." It was strange, how a few months ago, she was hunting down a troupe of orange players with her boyfriend, and now, she was gathering Easter eggs and offering one her usual friendly smile. "I'm Arabelle. Would you be joining us for some egg-hunting?"

Spoiler

ID: 140426 | LD: 16 | CD: 2

LOOT (round)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 2 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 7 T1 materials
  • 15 chocolate eggs

"It's good to see you too. I'm assuming you're hunting for eggs as well? I'm pretty sure there isn't a player in Aincrad who isn't," she exclaimed excitedly, jumping on her feet. 

"Oh, do you two know each other?" She asked, her gaze flickering between Mari and Yuki before she beamed. "Wow, what a small world we live in, huh?" She pondered, twirling around on her feet. "Oh, did you find yourself in trouble again, Yuki?" She asked, nudging the pinkette with her elbow as she displayed a cheeky grin. "Not wandering around on floor twenty-three again, I hope?" She mused, giving the girl a lopsided smile before she hopped away. 

"Anyway!" She chimed, "meet Arabelle. She's a very capable player to which I can confirm!" She declared, patting the purple-haired player on the back with a heart grin. "Well, now, at least. I haven't seen her in action since we completely obliterated a giant scarecrow."

ID: 140502
LD: 14+7=21, +2 Materials
CD: 2, 2 Eggs

Total Eggs: 12
Total Materials: 7

Yuki blushed as everyone started picking on her for being a reckless person when she only wanted to explore some of the floors. She turned her attention between the both of them, her face red with embarrassment.

"O-Oi... I'm working that reckless behavior out of my play style as best I can. It's hard to adjust yourself in such a short time." The memory of Mari going off on her crept back up in her mind. The feeling she experienced that day washed over her almost completely. She sighed and thought back to the low level player she'd helped just a few days ago. "I have even helped some leveling players finish quests so I don't feel like I'm just piggybacking on you and life anymore." She said to Mari with a slight smile.

Another batch of eggs spawned next to her. She collected them all and moved them into her inventory.

image.thumb.png.371e6d247d39c3a4dc7a00ae3db97819.png

LD: 6+6=12 CD: 5
Materials Found: 1
Eggs Found: 6

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 25

Edited by Zajcica

It was a little awkward for Mari, she wasn't fond of large groups - but Cordelia was ever so excited. Mari smiled softly at her. It was such a vast difference to when they had first met. THere had been so much pain there, and now it felt like it was non existent. "Heh, yeh. I'm hoping to get at least one of everything; the identifying items and the stamp - mainly. Then there is the dungeon maps, I'll be running through a few of them." Mari sighed as she rubbed the back of her shoulder. "It's gonna be hard to fit everything in before the boss. But I'll manage."

Mari went to take a step forward but stopped, she almost stomped on a pile of eggs, surrounded by fake grass - which just so happened to be materials. "You know I never got to do this when I was younger - but seeing my daughters face light up when she found these things..." Mari paused as she turned one of the eggs in her hands. "I'm gonna miss that."

Mari stood straight an dusted off her hands. "Yes... Yuki." Mari mused , her eyes falling to her pink haired companion. "Are you keeping out of trouble? Last we talked I would have thought you'd ad least taken my words into consideration. You know I Feel like it's gonna take a near death experience to knock some sense into you..." Mari said with a sigh. Yuki was...stubborn and headstrong, Mari doubted her words did much difference.

Cordelia excitedly introduced Mari to Arabelle, Mari lifted up her hand in a small wave. Meeting new people was always....a thing with Mari. She never really knew how it would go, and Mari could never really judge others for their reactions. "Err... Likewise." Mari said. She shook her head,  "Sorry, I'm not the best with new people, I mean - yeh. It's good to meet you Arabelle. If I'm not a bother I can join you all for a while. Although I do have other plans for later."

@Arabelle @Cordelia @Zajcica

ID: 140551
CD: 11 LD: 16
2 T1 Materials  6 eggs

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
15 Eggies
5 T1 Materials

Edited by Mari

"Well," Arabelle said with a blink. "I guess I'd be surprised if any player worth their salt isn't out looking to gather some eggs. In my case..." She twirled her finger round purple locks of hair in idle thought as she surveyed the field before her in search of eggs. Unfortunately, the prized event currency eluded her. "I'm really only interested in one item, but there's this girl close to my heart who might like the rest of the limited rewards as a present. I'll aim for the rest of the stuff since I'm already at it, too."

Her ashen gaze strayed over to Yuki. "You seem the closest to my level. Say, if we ever reach that point in this fun little egg hunt, would you like to try for that dungeon together?"

If it was indeed a small world, she wasn't too pleased with how little she knew about it. Why was an almost-frontliner and a low-leveled player(?) acting all buddy-buddy with a known murderer? Where had Mari been all these years — and if she heard correctly, the orange cursor was making a return to the frontlines? She wondered if she'd already been accepted back into their ranks. Ten thousand players, spread out across twenty-four floors... and only a handful of interest.

She was falling behind, but she didn't let it show. 

"My, my, that's a lot of praise coming from someone on your level," she giggled, charmed at Cordelia's introduction. As the girl's hand fell back, Arabelle moved to the side to look over her shoulder. "I might be back on the leveling scene after this event. Maybe we'll end up in the same party the next time around."

Turning to Mari, she acknowledged the response with a friendly smile.

"That's alright. The more the merrier, right?"

Spoiler

ID: 140573 | LD: 1 + 3 = 4

LOOT (total)

• 7 T1 materials
  • 15 chocolate eggs

"The next generation is coming off strong! I like it!" She exclaimed, smacking Yuki on the back a few times before she gave the girl a wink. "Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be on the frontlines in no time!"

Cordelia turned over to Mari and gave her a thumbs-up. "Ah, I'm just hoping for the favor and stamp. I don't really have any use for the other ones, except maybe the materials? I don't care too much about that at the moment, though. My shop has been slowing down anyway," she sighed, a slight sweatdrop on her features before she shook it off. "Only thing I'm worried about the boss is any kind of stupid mechanic. . . but considering this is somewhat of a checkpoint, I wouldn't doubt the possibility."

The girl sighed, scratching her chin as she closed her eyes in thought. "I never did it either, and I honestly thought that people stopped doing this kind of thing a while ago," she commented, her voice slowly trailing off as she took in the redhead's words. 

Daughter? Cordelia's peaceful expression was soon replaced with shock and surprise. Mari had a daughter? Never had she expected that one. . .

"I'm gonna miss that."

The platinum-haired player paused as her eyes took on a far-off look. What else did she not know about Mari--

"H-huh? O-oh hush. We were on the same level months ago. I'm still the same girl who gets lucky on all of her shots," she exclaimed, waving off Arabelle's comment. 

ID: 141182
LD: 11+7=19, +2 Mats
CD: 11, +6 Eggs

Total Eggs: 18
Total Materials: 9

Yuki pouted a bit as everyone started to pick on her. She was doing her best to change her attitude and make people stop worrying about her. She's made some awful mistakes, but she still is hardly used to these game mechanics.

"I got in that predicament with Cordelia before you yelled at me last time Mari.. I've been more careful and stuck to the safe zones and lower floors since, okay? I swear I'm not trying to make anyone worry." Yuki said looking at the floor, noticing how close she was to stepping on a duo of green eggs that had blended in with the grass. The girl crouched down and scooped them up into her hands and transferred them into her inventory.

Her mind was still on the Amphis Serpens accident. She definitely wasn't going to tell Mari about that, else she would be sent home by her probably saying that she was endangering herself and that she should just go relax at home to let other more skilled players finish the game for her. That was not an option for her, for sure.

Her brooding was interrupted by Arabelle's question. "O-Oh! That would be fun! If I can tank the bosses, I would love to help you! I haven't looked at their statistics if an info brokers have anything on them yet."

@Cordelia @Mari @Arabelle

image.thumb.png.548cb80545beaa47184cb3608f5d3d89.png

LD: 11+6=17 CD: 3
Eggs Found: 2

Total Materials: 6
Total Eggs: 27

Edited by Zajcica

Yuki seemed to be sulking, Mari had half a mind to tell her that she didn't yell at her, that she hadn't raised her voice to that extreme nor did she shout - but Mari felt that if she did try to say anything of the sort that Yuki would just fall back into herself again. Mari decided this was one of the times where it was best for her to keep her mouth shut and not butt so much into another persons life.  Instead, her eyes shifted to Arabelle. Blinking Mari gave a nod. "Right. I don't think I've met anyone who hasn't been hunting for them. " Mari's lips turned upward into a faint smile as Arabelle said there was someone close in her heart. It was...nice to see. "If I were able, I'd offer you some of my extra eggs, but they're locked to the player who picked them up."

Mari knelt down, running a hand over the grass; they breezed over a nest of half a dozen eggs, Mari quietly picked each one up and placed them safely away in her inventory, being sure to pull off any material that were stuck to the shells.

"I haven't been to your shop much recently, have I? I've been stuck on the higher floors, but since I'm down this way I'll have to stop in." Mari quietly said as she picked up a few blades of grass and turned them between her thumb and forefinger. She missed doing simple things like this. Even more so, doing them with her daughter. It...pained Mari to know she'd never be able to do those things again. Mari let go of the blades and sighed, resting a hand on her knee. "It's...nice here, isn't it?"

@Arabelle @Cordelia @Zajcica

ID: 141353  CD: 11 LD: 20
6 Eggies 2 Materials

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
21 Eggies
7 T1 Materials

Edited by Mari