[F21-E3-PP] <<Natures Treasure>> An Eggselent story

They had only really just finished their hunt for Col a few days ago; so Mari didn't expect to be back here so soon; doing almost the same thing. Almost. This time it would be more relaxing. No fighting skeletal soldiers. No crying on rocks because she was convinced she was hated and tarnished. No falling over in the dirt. Just...relaxing.

Her feet dangled in the water before her. Not too far off in the distance there was a large waterfall; the echoes of its cascading waters creating a peaceful backdrop to an otherwise empty and desolate field. Mari sat on the edge of the water - holding onto a fishing rod. Why? There was some strange Easter event going on - and after Macradon's promise of never being bothered by her messaging him - Mari had chosen to do just that.

He told her, in exact words 'I'll hop onto it' 

She had a feeling he'd be wearing the rabbit ears again...She grimaced, wondering if he still had that extra pair that he'd force onto her again Mari felt a tug on her rod and pulled it up, there - quite unexpectedly were over half a dozen pastel coloured easter eggs, along with a material hanging off the end of them.  Sadly, they all dropped off - at least she knew she was on the right path

"Well...what do ya know?"

@Macradon

[T1E3] Homemade Pizza Roll Consumed
 [ Loot Die III | +3 LD

Event info

Chocolate Eggs may be found via looting slain mobs on a LD9+
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via gathering on a LD6+
CD1-3: 1 Egg
CD4-6: 2 Eggs
CD7-9: 3 Eggs
CD11-12: 4 Eggs
If gathering with Full Energy:
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via fishing on a CD3+
LD1-5: 2 Eggs
LD6-10: 4 Eggs
LD11-15: 6 Eggs
LD16-20: 8 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs are a bonus drop and will be obtained in addition to any other items.

STATS

General
Level: 61 | HP: 1250  |Energy: 122

STATS

DAM: 14 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 | LD+3

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)
Familiar Mastery Expert - +1 (*Tier) Damage - +9 Damage

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Burn 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'
'Burn Damage' of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10 - Unmitigated

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

Edited by Mari

Last time he tried to farm for chocolate eggs, it just took too long by fighting, so Macradon would today try a different way of life; Fishing. It was much more casual and much less violent, he didn’t need to use energy, just be patient and go with the flow. The best place to safely fish would be the cavern streams on the 21st floor, at least that would be the best floor for him to go to. He would chuckle thinking about this knight in shining armor go around and fish for eggs in streams and small rivers, it was a comedic sight to think of. With the steps he began to take through the cavern, Macradon would try his first throw to see if he had any feelings of how fishing in here was compared to the outside world that he came from. Like the classical tale, his uncle frequently took him out to fish on days off, so perhaps that outside knowledge would come in handy.

ID: 139042
CD: 11 -> 4 T3 Materials, Eggs Found
LD: 5+5+3=13 -> 6 Eggs

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 88
1805 HP
189 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
0 Mitigation 
- (0)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 LD
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Buff name ........................ // Buff effect

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(90) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Fishing                    | Use a dice roll to fish something up based on a natural CD result
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool
Charge                   | Rank 5: +5 on Initial hit

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +1xTier(3) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Macradon's Loot:
6 Chocolate Eggs
4 T3 Materials

With no sign of Macradon in sight Mari sighed; that was fine. This wasn't half bad. Mari picked the eggs off her line, one by one - and placed them into the satchel sitting at her side. She wasn't sure how many she really wanted to get - just that she wanted to get as many as possible. She had only really breezed over the event information. At least 100 for materials...another 100 for the map, and another 150 for the strange Bunny Stamp item...so at the very least Mari needed 300, at the very least.

She cast her line again, and within moments she was pulling it back up, this time six eggs and a decent amount of materials hung from the rod. "Geez..." Mari said to herself. "I'm kinda glad Macradon suggested I go with fishing instead of fighting, this is much easier. Especially since I have Natures Quest activated..." She fell silent, realized she was narrating to no one - and there was no real point in that now, was there?

@Macradon

ID:139043  CD:11  LD: 12+3=15
+6 Eggs  +4 Materials

Total

4  x T3 Material
6 X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

The last Easter event he had been to was quite something, defending the guild hall of the Aincrad Trading Post wearing a totally not weird bunny outfit, but not today, today he went in his normal clothing, since there was no one to advertise to about any Easter event party or tailoring shop, today he could walk around in comfortable knight’s clothing like he used to. With every tug he felt on his rod Macradon would pull up to find either materials, chocolate eggs, or perhaps even both. After a few successful attempts, Macradon would walk up a minute or two along the stream and fish again, walk up a minute or two and fish again, he kept on doing this, trying to get a good hang of how in game fishing worked, he seemed to be getting the hang of it. 

He wasn’t just out fishing today, he was out to meet his friend, they were supposed to look for eggs together, but this knight wanted to warm up before they met up. He had a loose idea as to where she was, and following the stream would lead him up close to the place. About half an hour of walking and warming up his fishing, Macradon finally arrived and waved his hand at Mari “Hey! Sorry I’m a bit late, wanted to warm up first.” he said and walked over to her.

@Mari

ID: 139044
CD: 3 -> Eggs Found
LD: 15+5+3=23 -> 8 Eggs

Macradon's Loot:
14 Chocolate Eggs
4 T3 Materials

Mari turned to glance at Macradon, offering him a smile. Thankful that he was here. It was quiet, and nice...and Mari enjoyed those two things immensely, but she also enjoyed her talks with Macradon.  "Hey." She said. "I was  beginning to think you got lost." She jested as she turned her attention briefly to the fishing line. "You know, for an underground cavern the water is actually a pretty pleasant temperature - makes me wonder if there are any hot springs nearby." She said as she swished her legs to and fro in the water.

That's when her rod bounced; Mari quickly reeled it in, revealing half a dozen eggs, and a few materials attached to them. "Whoa...yeh, this is much better than gathering. Glad you told me about this - I wasn't so sure on having fishing taking up a skill slot but hey, at least now it works huh!" Mari said as she patted the ground next to her to offer him a place to sit.

"C'mon. Sit down."

@Macradon

ID:139049  CD: 8 LD: 19+3=21
8 Eggs 2 Materials

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
6 x T3 Material
14  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

He chuckled “You should expect more from me, I’m not that incompetent. And if all else fails, I can always just use Tracking to find out where you’ve moved over to.” he replied with a cheeky grin. He nodded “Might be so. Normal spring water would be colder than this, so perhaps you’re right, perhaps there is a hot spring somewhere at the start of this stream.” he replied agreeingly. He threw out his line again and waited for it to be tugged down while listening “Aye, it’s a good skill for this specific event, quite fun to do, not something I’ve done in a while.” he chuckled and gave it a good pull as he felt something heavy dragging down, like it was pulling against him. He tried to reel up the possible materials, but what came up was a treasure chest with a few chocolate eggs scattered about “Yeye, I’l come in a bit, need to get this one done first.” he said, focusing on the treasure chest in front of him, perhaps it had some goodies in it.

@Mari

ID: 139051
CD: 12 -> Eggs Found - > Possible Treasure Chest
LD: 18+5+3=26 -> 8 Eggs -> Treasure Chest Found

Macradon's Loot:
22 Chocolate Eggs
4 T3 Materials

Mari shuffled over, ever so slightly as he sat down next to her;
"Naw I know that...honestly your tracking skill is actually...kinda a big relief for me. I know if I were to disappear or if anything untoward would happen to me, you'd be able to find me, and I take a great deal of solace in that."

She was a little distracted, and hadn't noticed the pull on her line till she was too late. "A-ah..." Mari's shoulders fell and she gave a dejected sigh as she pulled up an empty hook. She guessed she couldn't be successful all the time. Mari cast her line back out. "I bet that wouldn't have happened if you didn't rock up." Mari said in a joking manner as she nudged him in his shoulder. "But, I'd rather you be here. It can get pretty lonely lately."

She watched as he pulled up a treasure chest. "Whoa - or maybe you sucked my luck outta me like a leech!"

@Macradon

ID:139052 CD: 2 LD:19
no eggs no materials +1 sads

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
6 x T3 Material
14  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

He opened up the treasure chest and to his displeasure, it was rather boring, nothing special about it, nothing eggstravagant about the contents of the treasure chest, to be honest he’d rather have gotten straight up more materials than all this garbage … but did he have any choice in the matter right now? No. He sucked it up and sat besides Mari as the two would fish. “Ye, don’t worry, I will find you.” he said nearing an ominous tone as a stupid joke “And ye, we’ll hang out, even if you try to hide. I have wall hax.” he said with a cool kid tone and crossed his arms like he just said something genius.

“Oh yeah?” he replied, “Then I’ll just fish from over here!” he said and took two scoot away from Mari not to suck up all her luck, “Let’s see who can get the most eggs now!” he said and cast out his line again.

@Mari

ID: 139053
LD: 10 -> 1575 Col, 3 T3 Materials, 2 T3 Rare Consumables

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
22 Chocolate Eggs

7 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

"Pfft....ahahaa..." Mari tried to hold in her laughter at his antics, but a snort came out when he mentioend wall haxs. Seriously? What was with that man. "Jeez, do you woo Raina with that kinda talk!?" Mari asked.  She watched him scoot away and stuck her tongue out at him. "Nyer. Go ahead. I bet I'll catch something bigger." Then, her rod tugged down...Hard Mari swore as she struggled to reel it in, it felt like her rod was going to break in half. "Oh crap... I wasn't serious!" Finally it came up and out of the water, a bunch of eggs seemingly stuck to the outside of a treasure chest.

"Holy cow!" Mari exclaimed as she clambered forward, almost falling into the river as she pulled up her 'catch'  "Look, its a treasure chest!" She gave the wet wooden box a few solid slaps. "I can't remember the last time I actually opened one of these. Thankfully it ain't a mimic, if it was I guess it'd have drowned by now." Mari said with a grin and a laugh.

@Macradon

ID:139054  LD:12+3 =15
6 EGGS + TREASURE CHEST

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
6 x T3 Material
20  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

“Nay, Kairi’s not a fan of my stupid talks, she usually nags me about how my stupid comments make me look more like an idiot than I already do.” he chortled in response to if his coal tongue did anything to woo his fiance. “Well I just got a Treasure Chest, let’s see if you can get anything remotely at the same size!” he said with a competitive tone and cast out his fishing rod again, only for Mari to actually pull up a treasure chest, “Oh.” he replied dumbfounded by the two’s luck they’ve had today. Luck wasn’t really the correct answer, since a Treasure Chest didn’t count as much when hunting for eggs, so maybe not as lucky as they’ve thought, but still somewhat lucky. “Well, let’s see what you have in that one.” he said and pulled up his rod, only to be denied of anything biting onto it.

@Mari

ID: 139055
CD: 2 -> whiff

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
22 Chocolate Eggs

7 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

Mari shrugged with a wry grin. "Hey, she loves you - she only wants whats best for ya."  Mari was fiddling around with the lock, picking locks...not her forte, Mari was about two minutes off of shoving it in her mouth and trying to rip it open with her teeth. "Honestly, I think it sweet- seeing you two at the dance and seeing how you light up when you talk about her - it's good to have someone like that." Mari said, a little distracted as the box clicked open. "If I'm honest, I'm kinda envious."  Mari didn't think she had anyone like that, nor anyone who would look at her like that. She said as she opened up the treasure chest to see what was lurking inside.

"Holy sh*t!" Mari exclaimed as she started to shuffle through all the things. "This tiny box was literally loaded. Consumables, some armour...col and a bunch of materials." She gave Macradon a toothy grin. "Maybe you're good luck after all."

@Macradon

ID:139056 LD:20

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3,150 Col
14 x T3 Material

20  X Easter Eggs
+1 Perfect Armour (139056)
+2 Rare Consumables (139056), (139056-2)

Edited by Mari

He nodded “Yeah, gotta take that into consideration. It’s not like I have any image to live up to, but I should still consider my decisions before I do ‘em.” he said and yote his bait out into the water again to fish for eggs. “Mhm.” he responded with a smile, it indeed was nice to have a special someone you could get happy about just thinking about them, it really was something precious. He chortled “Yeah, you better stay close to me so we can get all the loot!” he replied with a broad smile. He tugged lightly at his fishing rod and pulled up the string to find that he had gotten a fine handful of items with this small endeavor “A nice lil’ haul here, let’s see if something better comes later.” he said and put away the fished up items into this inventory with all the other stuff.

@Mari

ID: 139210
CD: 5 -> Eggs Found, 1 T3 material!
LD: 6+5+3=14 -> 6 Eggs Found

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
28 Chocolate Eggs

8 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

Mari recast her line then tilted her neck from one side to the other. Her lips pursed in thought.  "I kinda wish I had someone like that, say - how did you know you wanted to be with Raina when you met? You touched on it briefly a few days ago when we fought those skeletons. Did you think she was like....attractive or was it just everything about her or..." Mari shook her head. "Ahh, I'm too old to be asking such questions."

Mari reeled out her own line, "Don't worry - I ain't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm aiming for around 400 eggs so gonna be here a while."

With another small tug on her rod Mari began to reel it in. "Honestly though...I'm happy doing this." She said with a smile, being here with a friend. It was something she'd never have dreamed of a few months ago. Let alone a year ago where she lay on a dusty floor in an old tent hidden away in the 10th floor. Alone. Mari always thought she'd be alone, but now? Not so much. She pulled up the catch. "Oh look, another 8 eggs~ So who is winning now?" She said.

ID: 139229  CD:9  LD:20+3
+3 Materials  +8 Eggs

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3,150 Col
17 x T3 Material

28  X Easter Eggs
+2 Rare Consumables (139056), (139056-2

Edited by Mari

This was the second time Mari called her Raina, for some reason. He tried to think, who was Raina, was that a person they both knew, a mutual friend? He wasn’t sure and was even more confused since he had already mentioned Kairi by name earlier … was Kairi’s true name Raina? That’s funky. “So uhh .. you’ve been mentioning Raina a bit today … who is this Raina if I may ask?” he asked unsure as to if she had just mangled some of her memory and accidentally molded the two names together.

“But uhh … I wanted to be with Kairi because she made me feel safe when I was around her. We don’t share many similarities, but we really connect when we just lay on the sofa and … relax. We just talk for hours with no end in sight and fall asleep at some point.” he explained “When I met her, she just … stood out among the rest. I didn’t know her, but she approached me, sat beside me. I felt like I needed to ask if I should get her something to drink, we were at some  fancy pansy party, so I kinda had to. And it just rolled on by then.” he continued.

Mari reeled in a good amount of eggs again so Macradon would see if he could get some eggs as well. Pulling his rod back with a good whack, the Fishing Knight got a small batch of 4 eggs to his collection “Dunno, haven’t really kept track …” he said and quickly counted through the eggs in his inventory “I’m at 32.” he replied.

@Mari

ID: 139230
CD: 3 -> Eggs Found
LD: 1+5+3=9 -> 4 Eggs

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
32 Chocolate Eggs

8 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

"W-wh-I said what..." Mari blinked. Had she been using the wrong name? Oh man. Oh man 

"OH man!" Mari said as she face palmed. "I'm so sorry. I get people muddled up sometimes, especially if I have only met them once. Raina is a loud and peppy girl I met once before, she has this really exuberant energy and brightness to her, I guess I saw the same in Kairi so I got the names all confused. Dammit. Sorry dude."

Well, Mari felt stupid. The next subject didn't help all that much either. Talking about how others made her feel, and relationships. Perhaps Mari was trying to live vicariously through her friend.

"Makes you feel safe..hmm." Mari said thoughtfully in response, finger on the line she shut her eyes. She really didn't feel safe anywhere, not since the previous few encounters she had had with Life and Zandra. It gave her a wake-up call. That Baldur's words rang true, not everyone would be willing to accept her, no matter how hard she tried.

Baldur, Huh.

"Someone who stands out among the rest." Mari repeated thoughtfully. She couldn't help but think about how calming his presence had been in the few times they had met - and how flustered she had became when she realized she had found him attractive. Mari hadn't really talked about it with anyone, although she had a sneaking suspicion Macradon knew. "Even if I felt that way about someone, there's not much I can do." Mari said with a sombre sense of finality.

"Oh!" Mari said as she pulled her line in, thankful for the distraction. This conversation was getting a little dicey, even though she was the one who had steered it in that direction. Mari reached out and started placing the eggs away, one by one. "Welp, that makes...aha - 32. I guess we're tied."

@Macradon

ID: 139234 CD:9 LD:8
+3 Materials  +4 Eggs

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3,150 Col
20 x T3 Material

32  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

Macradon shook his head “No worries, I sometimes mix up names as well, I’m not the big name person, I’m more of a personality and aesthetic type of guy.” he said, thinking about all the people he had met that he could describe and probably not remember their name, somehow their presence just took precedence over their names. “And again, don’t worry mate.”. He shrugged “Sometimes you just gotta take a chance .. I did and it worked out. What’s the worst that could happen, they say no? That Macradon suddenly has another name attached on the monument of life?” he said with a much more joking tone with the last part of the question. He cast out his line, waited for a short nudge and reeled it back in “8 more … that sets me at …” he thought as he put those away as well “I’m at 40 now, think you can keep up?” he said with a snicker.

@Mari

ID: 139266
CD: 9 -> Eggs Found, 3 T3 Materials
LD: 19+5+3=27 -> 8 Eggs

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
40 Chocolate Eggs

11 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

Mari was thankful that he didn't seem too perturbed that she had forgotten his fiance's name. That was a pretty important person in his life. And here Mari was, muddling up names. "I dunno about taking chances." Mari said as she threw her line out again. "What am I exactly supposed to do? Go up to someone and be like ' yo I think you're attractive and you make me feel warm and calm inside when there's usually some sh*t storm brewing constantly." Mari snorted and shook her head, sure- it'd be nice but she didn't think it was the right time. "Nah. He and I don't know each other well enough for that. I'd essentially be telling someone I met only a handful of times that their presence kinda manages to calm me down. That'd be...weird for them. So I can't do that. 'Sdies I'm not in a position to pursue something anyway - I really should focus on my own mental health first."

The float dipped below the water and Mari began to reel in her loot. Another 4 eggs, she turned to Macradon as she tossed one up in the air then caught it. "That's 36 for me. Only another 414 to go!"

@Macradon

ID:139267  CD: 4 LD: 8
4 eggs

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3,150 Col
20 x T3 Material

36  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

Macradon chuckled and shook his head “But that’s how I got Kairi! You can’t be stealing my moves!” he replied with a loud chortle “If this idiot can get a special someone that he had barely just met by spurting nonsense, why can’t that idiot?” he asked and pointed first at himself and then at Mari. “You should at least get together with them more then. My psyche wasn’t really saved because I focused on it alone, that just made it worse. Kairi was the kick I needed to get out of that emotional stalemate I had with existence and all, perhaps your someone could help you in the right direction?” he asked, thinking about what Mari could gain from a more intimate relationship that the close friendship she had with Macradon.

Macradon would do as Mari and try to get some more eggs up, and he succeeded, 6 more eggs to the collection, a fine addition. He still hadn’t really thought of what he should purchase with the eggs, so he probably slightly hesitated from making a rushed decision.

@Mari

ID: 139366
CD: 8 -> Eggs Found, 3 T3 Materials
LD: 3+5+3=11 -> 6 Eggs

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
46 Chocolate Eggs

11 T3 Materials
2 T3 Rare Consumables

"Well this idiot." Mari said pointing at herself. "Will need to steal all the moves she can because she has none."  Mari shook her head with a sigh. "I appreciate the enthusiasm Mac- I really do but uh - maybe now isn't the right time to attempt to Woo Baldur eh? Like maybe in a few months when things settle. For now I'm just happy with the friendships I have. I never woulda dreamed that I'd have such a good friend like you."

Mari threw out her fishing line. "My Psyche...has actually been doing a lot better - I'm not alone. I have people now. It doesn't mean I need to be in a relationship. Friendships and self-care, don't you think that's what I need most right now?"  And maybe a glance at a certain set of clavicles every so often

Mari reeled her line back in almost immediately- thinking she felt a tug - but nope. Nothing.

"Ahh...dang, reeled it in too soon."

@Macradon

ID: 139367 CD1
no eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
3,150 Col
20 x T3 Material

36  X Easter Eggs

Edited by Mari

He nodded and smiled “If that’s what you can safely call yourself contempt at, I won’t push you past any border you may not like, so let’s keep it as it is now.” he replied and continued “Friendships and self-care … if you can make do with what you’ve gotten, I won’t deny it for being possible ways for you to get a good step into “rehabilitation”” he said while making air quotations “And I’m glad to have met you and become your friends as well, learning who the real Mari is and helping her in any way possible to get her back to the right tracks for the betterment of all.” he said as he cast out his line again. With a swift tug the knight reeled in his rod to find yet another clutch of chocolate eggs clustered together in the cavern river stream. 

“What a mystery it is for those Egg Boys to want chocolate eggs by any means possible.” he said with a chuckle as he put away the eggs.

ID: 139439
CD: 11-> Eggs Found, 4 T3 Materials
LD: 5+5+3=13 -> 6 Eggs

Macradon's Loot:
1732 Col
52 Chocolate Eggs

15 T3 Materials
5 T3 Rare Consumables

Thread Completed
Acquired:
2 SP to Macradon
2 SP to Mari