<<Nature's Treasure>>
Recommended Level: Any | Party Limit: None
Repeatable: Yes
Credit: @Itzal

11121.png

Rewards:

• The Materials Gathered

Summary:

Marking the beginning of each tier (Floors 1, 11, 21, etc.), these levels of Aincrad in particular each seem to have various locations among the floors that are bursting at the seams with crafting materials. They are easier to find than other hunting grounds on comparable floors, with short respawn rates to make them the best locations to hunt for materials.

If the floor is vegetated, players can find a <<Garden>>. If there are a lot of buildings on the floor, players can find a <<Courtyard>>. If the floor is underground, players can find a <<Cavern>>. Many NPCs give away these farming locations, telling players about this amazing opportunity of extra materials, whether it be from plentiful monster drops or from the safer areas outside of town that make for easy, peaceful fishing and gathering.

Searching:  LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material.  LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials.  Gatherer skill is added to this roll as well.

Fishing:  Monsters and bosses never spawn.  Fishing receives no bonus materials.  CD 12s require a LD of 15+ (modifiers allowed) to fish up a treasure chest.  If 1-14, players receive 4 materials.

Treasure Chests:  LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Looting Mobs: Mobs that satisfy the loot minimum always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 material as default drops.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
  • Mobs MUST meet or exceed the loot minimum parameter.

Event:

Spoiler

Event will run until April 22, 2020

The Easter Bunny has scattered Chocolate Eggs all around Aincrad. Eg, Egg, n Eggy - three children of dubious morals and ravenous sweet-tooths (teeth? teeths?) - need your help to find as many Chocolate Eggs as possible! Chocolate Eggs may be found by hunting mobs, gathering materials, or even fishing! Bring enough to Eg, Egg, and Eggy in exchange for amazing prizes!

Chocolate Eggs may be found via looting slain mobs on a LD9+
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via gathering on a LD6+
CD1-3: 1 Egg
CD4-6: 2 Eggs
CD7-9: 3 Eggs
CD11-12: 4 Eggs
If gathering with Full Energy:
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via fishing on a CD3+
LD1-5: 2 Eggs
LD6-10: 4 Eggs
LD11-15: 6 Eggs
LD16-20: 8 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs are a bonus drop and will be obtained in addition to any other items.

Rewards

Tier x Material (Limit 100) 1 Egg
Specified Unidentified Equipment 5 Eggs
Reroll Ticket - Reidentify a single slot on a single piece of gear at a merchant. (Limit 3)                    
25 Eggs                       
Easter Bunny's Favor - Reidentify a single slot on a piece of gear at a Merchant using only their Unique Enhancement table. (Limit 1) 50 Eggs
Bunny Stamp - Increase the Rarity of a single item up to Demonic, selecting a normal Enhancement in the process (Limit 1) 150 Eggs
Special Dungeon Map 100 Eggs

Note: Players may only participate in the event with a single character. Alts are banned from this event. If caught using an alt, you forfeit all rewards from the event.

Special Dungeon

Purchasing the Special Dungeon Map unlocks the Special Dungeon <<Easter Bunny’s Chocolate Factory>>. Inside the Chocolate Factory, you will be pitted up against enemies of the same tier as the one who initially used the map. So, a Tier 3 Player spawning the dungeon would create a Tier 3 version of the dungeon. The Special Dungeon must be undertaken with at least one other player, with a maximum number of players being 4. Players may pool their eggs together to purchase a Special Dungeon Map, but in all other cases Eggs are bound to the player.

Within the Special Dungeon, players will fight Unique Mobs and roll on a Unique Drop Table. Note: Players may only enter the special dungeon once.

Encounter 1: The Caramel Warren
Frosted Bunny: 150/400/650 HP | 50/125/250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 25/35/50 MIT

While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
Toffee Bunny: 275/600/1000 HP | 25/75/150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 35/80/125 MIT
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.
Red-Hot Bunny: 150/400/650 HP | 75/150/400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 25/35/50 MIT
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigatable DMG every round to the target.
Dark Chocolate Bunny: 150/400/650 HP | 75/150/400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

Rewards
SP
Each member of the party rolls for Loot
LD1-8: Frosted Necklace: Tier x Perfect Trinket - Life Mending, Recovery, Recovery
LD9-15: Toffee Armor: Tier x Perfect Heavy Armor - Bloodclot, Thorns, Thorns
LD16-19: Red Hot Weapon: Tier x Perfect Weapon - Burn, Burn, Bleed
LD20: Dark Chocolate Rabbit’s Foot - Change one weapon/armor type to a different one of your choosing

Encounter 2: The Way-Too-Big Peep
The Giant Peep: 700/1000/2000 HP | 10/25/30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 50/100/150 MIT
Ability: Every three turns, the Peep splits into smaller Peeps. Players then have the opportunity to play Chubby Bunny with the peeps by rolling a CD. The CD corresponds to the number of Peeps one can shove down their gullet and still speak. After the Chubby Bunny phase, the Giant Peep reforms and players gain bonuses equal to the amount of Peeps they ingested.
1-3 Peeps - Phase
4-6 Peeps - Apply Burn on a BD8
7-9 Peeps - Holy Proc on the player’s next Critical.
10-12 Peeps - Next successful attack procs double Fallen.

Rewards
SP
20000 Col
30 Tiered Materials
<<Peep's Tears (it's basically sugar water)>>: Grants a +1 CD Bonus for Familiar Training
Each member of the party rolls for Loot
LD1-8 Double Col and Material Rewards
LD9-17 The Big Peep - Demonic Consumable: Overhealth, Overhealth, Overhealth, Overhealth
LD18-19 The Bigger Peep - An item that turns your familiar into a tiny version of the Giant Peep
LD20 The Biggest Peep - Tier x Perfect Trinket: Holy Blessing, Recovery, Recovery

Encounter 3: The Easter Bunny’s Second Cousin (twice removed)
Sebastian 500/1000/2000 HP | 75/200/350 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 25/50/75 MIT 
Ability: D-D-Drop the Egg - Every three turns, Sebastian drops a massive egg onto the battlefield (100/250/500 HP | 50/100/150 MIT). If not successfully destroyed, the entire party suffers 75/150/250 Unmitigatable damage and become struck by the funk, causing them to lose their next turn to Sebastian’s sick beats.

Rewards
5 SP
LD1-6:  Bass Cannon - Unidentified Demonic Weapon
LD7-12: Dope Shades - Unidentified Demonic Trinket
LD13-19: Sick Jacket - Unidentified Demonic Shield/Armor
LD20: The Ultimate Chocolate Egg - Crack this bad boy open for an amazing surprise. That surprise is a Quad Fall- I mean literally all of the above.

Spoiler

ID: 139532
LD: 5 (+2) = 7 / Found Chocolate Eggs
CD: 6 / 3 Eggs Found

Time seemed to pass him by, as seemingly out of nowhere Calrex heard that there was a new event in celebration of Easter, "Geeze, I wonder how long we've been in here now. So many holidays missed in the real world. I wonder if everyone on the outside has forgotten about the trapped players by now."

He gave a small sigh, steeping out into the multi-colored caverns of the twenty-first floor. His left hand rested in his jacket pocket before a few swipes on on his menu enveloped his avatar in bright light, the bluenette's casually clothed form becoming replaced with the armored exterior of his dark navy blue armor. "So apparently there's eggs scattered all throughout the floors. I would guess a lot of people have probably decided to search in the more well lit floors, but I wonder if anyone's decided to search around ones like this."

A brief flash occurred above as Calrex's familiar, Roc, descended down at swooping speed. The peregrine falcon began to hover overhead, easily being able to navigate the enclosed areas of the floor. The Ultramarine Knight glanced upwards before a small smirk briefly came over his face, "It's been some time since I've done any gathering. Really takes me back to when I called it my 'profession'."

Looking over at a cluster of stones something pulled him in its direction, "Something seems off over there. Maybe..."

Pushing some stones out of the way, a dark brown rounded surface started to become visible. With a few more moments, the armored player came across what appeared to be a trio of chocolate eggs, "Huh, guess this might not be too bad, although recalling my luck with these things, I wouldn't bet on me having an easy time just yet..."

"Come to think of it, wasn't there a quest that takes place on this floor? If I recall it might be useful for potentially speeding up the operation, or at least kill two birds with one stone when it comes to gathering materials."

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1805 | EN: 176 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 ACC: 4 |  EVA: 0 | LD: 2 | ACH: 0.5 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

Grand Chariot III: +81 Mitigation

Searcher's Eye: +2 Loot Dice 

Battle Ready:

x1 Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion

x1 Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x5 Safeguard Potion: First Attack Negated

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

One-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 5]: Emergency Recovery Mod

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl

Parry: Vengeful Riposte Mod

Extended Mod Limit [Rank 3]

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Quick Change

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Fishing

Achilles [Rank 5]:
- 50% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.6 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] /2 ACH = 50)
- Counter and DoT damage is exempt and doubled (Stonewall reduces DoT effects by 25% rounded down)
- Status effects that removes player action last twice as long

Tracking:

Spoiler

Calrex: 3 Eggs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

» Shield, The Immovable Object

• Modified HP:
  • Modified EN:
  • Modified MIT:
  • Modified ACC:
  • Modified DMG:
  • Modified EVA:
  • Battle Heal:
  • Search:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1750
  • Base EN: 166
  • Base MIT: 169
  • Base ACC: 0
  • Base DMG: 2
  • Base EVA: -1
  • Battle Heal: 85 HP
  • Search: +5

» Items Equipped:

• Seeking Aura - +3 Search
  • Raw Passion - +3 Prosperity
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Golden  Keys x7 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Golden  Keys x3 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x4 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard

» Skills:

• Searching | 5 Ranks | +5 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 5 Ranks | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (85HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • First Aid | 5 Ranks | +4% HP per rank (+20% HP) on Post Action
  • Picking | Purchased | +3 LD when opening chests
  • Heavy Armor | 5 Rank | +35 Mitigation
  • Energize | Purchased |  Restore 8 EN to target
  • Block | 5 Ranks | +25 Mitigation
  • Howl | Purchased | +2 Hate against each opponent (up to 4)
  • Fighting Spirit | Purchased | +1 Hate when using Howl or Focused Howl
  • Parry | Purchased 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%
  • Fishing | Purchased | Fish for equipment and gain prestige among old men

» Extra Skills:

• Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Healer |  3 Ranks | +135 HP (Does not require post action)
  • Martial Arts | 1 Rank | +1 Base Damage per slot with Unarmed Weapons
  • Meditation | Purchased | Recover an additional 15 EN on Post Action | 3 Turn Cooldown
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  • Focused Howl: +4 Hate against single target on Post Action
  • Dismantling: +2 LD when opening chests
  • Stone Wall: +Gain 10 MIT and 45 HP from heavy armor. Reduces DOT by 25%. -1 to Evasion.
  • Justified RiposteA successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 3 Turn Cool Down
  • Vengeful RiposteA successful Parry returns 50% of DMG back to your opponent - mitigatable. | 3 Turn Cool Down

Roll

Spoiler

ID# 139620 results: Craft: 4 [0 Materials found] Loot: 18+8=26 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 8

By now, in the real world, Shield would have had bags under his eyes, spending so much time fishing, but fortunately in SAO, it was a little easier to mask a lack of sleep as long as you could pull off the act of being alert. He navigated the tunnels of the twenty first floor, making his way to his favorite fishing spot, and all the while continually feeding crackers into his mouth to try to trick his brain into thinking it was getting more actual sustenance than it was.

Alright. I'm almost to the spot. There's been a pretty steady stream of newcomers exploring around there, but as long as I don't run into any more frontline-

He rounded the corner, cracker still sticking out of his mouth, and his fishing pole over his shoulder, crossing directly into the path of none other than the Ultramarine Knight, Calrex. He froze, not having expected his thoughts to jinx him so thoroughly. For a moment, the thought of turning around and going down a different path flashed into the front of his brain, but there was no way in hell that Calrex hadn't both seen and recognized him by this point. In his mind, he let out the deepest of sighs and accepted the situation he was in.

"Hey, Cal," he said, as casually as you can to someone you haven't seen in over a year. "Long time... no see."

He went ahead and pressed his palm against a nearby crystal and the wall beside them opened up. "Just about to do some fishing. You can join me if you like." He avoided the obvious topic of 'where have I been for the past year,' and proceeded to set up his tackle along the side of the underground lake that took up the vast majority of the cavern that the secret passage opened up into. He kept his mind on the task in front of him, baiting his hook with a gummy worm and tossing his line out into the water. Before it even touched the surface, there was a rumbling from under the still lake, and a carp made entirely of gummy candy launched itself from the surface and swallowed up his hook.

What ensued was a five minute battle, fighting to land a very stubborn and strong catch, but it was well worth it. The fish, translucent as it was, clearly had eight foil wrapped chocolate eggs in its belly, which was the most Shield ever saw in one go.

Edited by Shield

Spoiler

ID: 139623
CD: 7 / 2 Materials Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 5 (+2) = 7 / 4 Eggs Found

At the sound of footsteps casually coming down the path, the bluenette stood up from his find, checking to see who it could have been. Many potential things flashed through for a moment: Another player, an orange player, a monster prowling, etc. However, none of them would have had him expect a player he hadn't seen in such a long time. One of the other tank players of the frontlines was present before him. "Well, he's more of a tank than me. I think if Shield was around when Tristan retired, he probably would have picked him instead of me to receive Achilles, at least back when unique skills were apparently tradeable."

The bluenette listened to the pause in the man's reply, giving a calm smile. But recognizing his helm was not really allowing any expressions to show through, he instinctively reached up to grasp both sides of the helmet. "Wait a sec..."

The helmet, even though it fit close to his head, was actually loose enough to detach. Completing the motion Calrex's face was revealed beneath the helm, "Not going to lie, I didn't realize I could just take the helmet off all this time rather than changing attire. Good to see you're still around Shield. As for...fishing?"

Following behind Shield, the Ultramarine Knight watched as he reeled in a fish, which strangely enough had the same Easter chocolate eggs inside, "So...they hid them in fish too?"

With a small sigh to himself, being reminded of his even worse luck at fishing, he swiped and produced his old fishing pole, casting it into the lake, "Been a while since I've done this. Not sure if you knew, but my actual profession in SAO was fisherman back in the day. But my luck was kind of..."

Before he could complete his sentence Calrex felt a tug on his line, quickly pulling back and reeling it in. There was definitely a struggle in hauling whatever he caught in, and with one last heave he managed to pull the fish in. As he lifted if off the line, a quick shake caused it to drop four eggs, "Huh...maybe my luck at this has gotten a bit better?"

Tracking:

Spoiler

Calrex: 6 Eggs / 2 Materials

Spoiler

ID# 139643 results: Craft: 6 [1 Material found] Loot: 9+8=17 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 16
Materials: 1

"I don't know too much about the actual profession of being a fisherman," Shield said. "I know that they struggled to make a niche for themselves and their buffs were a little underpowered, or at least unpopular... but as far as farming goes, fishing is top tier in my book." He cast out once again into the water, sitting back and waiting for the RNG to do its thing. "On a good day of fishing, you can pull multiple treasure chests out of a lake, and with the right enhancements on your searching gear, it can become incredibly lucrative to players like me without an offense to farm mobs."

Before he could get out another word, his pole bent over under the pressure from another catch. This one, however, did not threaten to pull him in, nor did it stand much of a chance when it came to resisting as soon as Shield started to reel it in. It came easily, plopping up on the shore for him to collect. "Not bad... see?" Even though the fish was puny, barely the length of his forearm, inside, it was full to bursting with chocolate eggs. "It's hardly popular or 'cool,' but it is incredibly useful."

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID:139653
CD: 12 / Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 3 (+2) = 5 / 4 Materials Fished Up + 2 Eggs Found

"Yeah, not bad at all. You're not wrong about fisherman as a profession either. I think I was one of maybe two or three people that took the profession, meanwhile you could probably cast a stone and have it land within the proximity of any other job's storefront. I kind of forgot I even took it for a while."

Putting the items he had gotten from his last cast away Calrex tossed his line out into the water again. After a few rotations of the wheel his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity for a moment. He had caught something, but it felt even more resistant than the fish, "Okay what in the world..."

Reeling in whatever he had caught put a lot of tension on the line, so much that at times he was worried it was going to break. As a dark shadow raised up from the surface the bluenette continued pulling, until his catch rolled over onto dry land. Originally he thought it to be a treasure chest, but in fact it turned out to be a particularly large fish, with two chocolate eggs attached.

Tracking:

Spoiler

Calrex: 8 Eggs / 6 Materials

Spoiler

ID# 139669 results: Craft: 11[4 Materials found] Loot: 15+8=23 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 24
Materials: 5

"I was rooting for you on that one," Shield sighed. "At least it wasn't a boot, right?" He tossed out his own line and once again, before it hit the water, a fish just as large as the first he caught leaped from the water and grabbed it midair. "Oh, come on... I don't even think I remembered to put bait on it that time!" He was ready for the fight this time, and he didn't give any slack in his line. This cit the time in half and severely reduced the amount of time necessary for reeling and pulling extra slack into his line. It was arduous, but not impossible. Finally, panting and straining, he brought his catch up on land.

"Well... at least it had the courtesy to be full of eggs," Shield sighed, watching as the fish fell still and converted from a passive mob to an item which he could collect. "I've heard tell of people reeling in something this big and then it turns out to only have two eggs in it." With that, he shouldered his pole and made his way back over to a wide stalagmite that had been snapped off at the base. Shield had been using it for months as a makeshift stool. He settled in and prepared to cast once again.

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID: 139667
CD: 10 / 3 Materials Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 1 (+2) = 3 / Found 2 Eggs

"Oh man, boots were around 70% of what I fished up back in the day. It definitely was not a fun time. At that point I think even Roc was getting bored with watching me fish up the same thing."

Watching as Shield's cast easily caught a fish, the bluenette felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "You sure you're not some kind of fish whisperer or something? These little guys are not even trying to get away."

Throwing his own line back out, Calrex watched as the line sat on the surface of the water for a moment, before suddenly he felt the familiar tug of the line. Beginning to reel he felt no resistance, almost expecting it to be empty. But as it got closer a shadow was surrounding the line, until a caught fish appeared from beneath the surface, "Geeze, this is much easier than fishing at the beach, oddly enough."

Spoiler

Calrex: 10 Eggs / 9 Materials

Spoiler

ID# 139668 results: Craft: 11 [4 Materials found] Loot: 20+8=28 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 32
Materials: 9

It felt uncomfortably normal to be back among frontliners once again. First Baldur and now Calrex. He had been missing for so long, and yet the two of them had welcomed him back into their presence like it was nothing. Shield hoped that meant that the front lines in general bore him no ill will, but in at least one case - and potentially a second - he had a hard time believing that to be the case. With a flick from his elbow, he launched his lure once again. While this time it was allowed to tough the water, a powerful pair of jaws rose up around it and swallowed it up from below, like a shark in a film devouring the back half of a boat.

"Son of a b-" he was jerked once again, his elbows locking to keep his arms from snapping from side to side as the fish attempted to find some quarter in either direction in which to escape. "Oh no you don't!" Hunkering down, Shield fought his quarry to the shore, landing it just about the time that he began wondering if Easter eggs were really worth all of this hassle. "You know-" he wheezed. "I've never questioned before if it was worth loot grinding in this game... but this has me wondering now!"

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID: 139726
CD: 3 / Not Mats Found +  Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 5 (+2) / 4 Eggs Found

"Oh no, please don't tell me SAO is secretly also a looter style video game. That would be more likely to break my brain than actually being trapped in here, heh."

As he cast his line back out again, the bluenette took a look around, trying to make sure his line landed in a fairly deep blue spot, indicating the chance of it being a deeper section of the lake. This time it took a while before he decided to reel it back in, but to his surprise as he began to start, suddenly there was resistance on the line. A light amount, but resistance nonetheless, "Oh please don't tell me I just snagged a boot. Who would even toss one in here?"

Pulling the line all the way back, to his relief it wasn't a boot. In fact it was a cluster of four eggs, all wrapped together. Apparently his hook has caught the cluster while it was being retrieved. "By the way, how have things been with you? Been a while since I last saw you around the floors, although I guess going with the amount of time I actually spend wandering around that's now really saying much."

Tracking:

Spoiler

Calrex: 14 Eggs / 9 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 139728

CD: 8 [2 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found]
LD: 15 (+3) = 18 [8 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 8

Total Materials: 2

Stats:

Spoiler

HP1310 | EN: 128 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 ACC: 1 |  EVA: 0 | LD: +3 | SR: +5

Equipped Gear:

Lightning Strike: +3 Damage | +1 Paralyze | +1 Absolute Accuracy

Akuma's Vain: +2 Flame Aura | +2 Light Momentum

Gate of Babylon: +3 Loot Dice 

Skills & Mods:

Utility Skills:

Hiding [Rank 5]: Vanish (Mod) | Surprise Attack "Trickster" (Mod)

Quick Change

Fishing

Combat Skills:

Charge [Rank 5]

Weapon Skills:

Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]Precision (Mod) | Ferocity (Mod)

Martial Arts [Inactive]

Armor Skills:

Light Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics (Mod)

Extra Skills:

Survival

Concentration

Familiar Mastery: Fighter [Rank 3]

Meditation [Inactive]

White cloth barely grazed the cavern floor as he traversed the familiar terrain of his home floor. The multi-colored crystals etched into the walls were often the specimens of whatever armor or weapon he needed; or used as orders for others. He stretched, a yawn escaping from him as outstretched hands nearly collided with some of the lower hanging stalactite. "Narrowly avoided that one huh, King?" A small roar emitted from the cub that pawed alongside him as they broke into the direction of one of the cavern's hidden lakes. "Hmm it's been awhile since we were in dire need of materials, but perhaps this event and the quest can make up for that."

Nodding in agreement, the cub suddenly placed his nose to ground. Oikawa searched for what could be up but nothing was in sight. Pressing towards the wall, King scratched at the wall before defiantly taking a seat near it. "I see. There's someone on the other side?" "Not too many people are aware of this spot so I wonder what has him all riled up?" Pressing his palm into the crystal, the wall parted in a way they could pass through before closing once more behind them. With full speed, King launched forward crashing into a blue covered player Oikawa was all too familiar with. On his left Oikawa recognized another player he hadn't seen in quite some time.

"Oi! Shield. Cal. Its been awhile." Finding a small ledge between them, the brunette parked there as King tussled with Roc somewhere in the background. "I see this quest and spot area little more popular than I originally thought," gesturing to the large collection of eggs the players seemed to be gathering. "I for sure thought I'd be the only one here." Drafting the menu, he selected an old rod that he had received from someone some time ago, and cast his line out as well. "I've never been to keen on fishing but every so often the scaled ones carry valuable ores that can be used for smithing."

Oikawa realized he had been gone for some time but he didn't wan't to focus on the past, more so just moving forward. If they asked, he indulge but he wasn't going to bore them with the stories of his seclusion.

"Hmm.." A tug on his line caught the frontliners attention as he spun back the reel. Without too much effort, he managed to pluck the flopping critter from the water managing to collect a few ores and eggs in the process. "This one was loaded to say the least, but uh... how have you guys been? Especially you Shield, its been a long while since we've last spoke."

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 139742 results: Craft: 1 [Nothin']

Total Loot:

Eggs: 32
Materials: 9

Now Shield had not one, but two front liners asking him about his absence. He couldn't remember clearly whether either of them had been present for the meltdown at the boss raid meeting, but he knew that even if they hadn't at least one of them would have for sure heard about it. He gave a cordial smile and said the first thing that came to mind. "Oh, I figured after all of the heat that it was best to step away for a while until things cooled down a little. Sorry about that." It wasn't a real answer. An excuse at best. However, it was about as personal as he was prepared to be on the matter for the time being.

"Speaking of which, I haven't heard many updates about the front," he said, remembering the few exceptions that he had heard from Baldur. "-I mean... I heard about Ruby, and about our general state of things with tanks and healers." He was throwing himself under the bus a little, but the hope was that bringing it up himself would mean somebody else would gloss over that point when giving a more complete account. "What all happened after the Sahagin fight? I know very very little."

His reel remained stationary, his hook actually ignored for the first significant amount of time since sitting down. He reeled back in and tossed from the shoulder this time, bringing his rod back just past his head before letting it fly.

Edited by Shield

Suddenly the waterfall which fed the small pond at the far end of the chamber began to sputter, as if something were clogging it, and then a cry of surprise as a gaijin samurai was suddenly ejected from the waterfall with a loud splash. A moment later, a waterlogged samurai slowly poked his head above water. The blue eyes glanced around, first at Shield, then at Calrex, then at Oikawa.

"Oh, Hey Oikawa-san." Baldur said, as if nothing in the world were fishy going on. He wiped some water from his eyes and slowly walked out of the pond.

"So uh... this is where that goes..."

As Baldur finally reached dry land under his boots, he tried to shake some more water off, but once the game's timer for wet effects expired, he would dry off suddenly and automatically. Instead, as he looked around the room and saw they were all fishing, he opened up his UI, swapped out a few things, and then removed his fishing pole and bait from his inventory.

"Nice day for fishing, ain't it?"

The gaijin fisherman's hair, normally immaculate, ran down and clung to his body. His trademark blue and white haori, usually rusltling in the wind to make the flames along the hem dance, instead clung to the bits of armor and clothing that he wore. The hakama and kimono, while wet, at least seemed to retain some warmth, perhaps due to their thickness, though the hakama seemed to weigh him down more.

ID#139915 CD: 9 LD: 17+3=20
Materials +2, Housing Bonus +1, 8 Eggs

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 3
Eggs: 8

Baldur:

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP:
  • Modified EN:
  • Modified MIT:
  • Modified ACC:
  • Modified DMG:
  • Modified EVA: 
  • Battle Heal:
  • Search:
  • Temp Buff: 
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1350
  • Base EN: 132
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 1 (2 and does not automatically miss on 1s with Warden's Fury)
  • Base DMG: 19 (with fighting familiar)
  • Muramasa Base DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 2
  • Battle Heal: 53 HP
  • Search: +3

» Items Equipped:

• Warden's Fury - Absolute Accuracy/2 Paralyze
  • OR Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Bandit's Lucky Rabbits Foot +3 LD
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Medium Damage Potion x7 | Rare T2 Item | +2 Damage
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x7 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • HB: Max Vitality Snack x2 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +12 Energy
  • EWL: Medium Antidote Potion x1 | Rare Tier 2 | Immune to negative status effects for 2 turns
  • EWL: Muramasa or Warden's Fury
  • EWL: Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter |  3 Ranks | +9 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post
  • Extended Weight Limit | Purchased | Increases Battle Ready Inventory by 3
  • Parry | Purchased | 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%
  • Quick Change | Purchased | Swap Equipment as a free action | 3 Turn Cooldown
  • Fishing | Purchased | Fish for equipment and gain prestige among old men

» Housing Bonus:

• Rested: -1 Energy on first 2 uses
  • Filling: Add 1 extra slot to food
  • Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory slot
  • Relaxed: Out of Combat regen 5*Tier and recover all energy in 2 turns

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  • Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  • Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  • Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion
  • Finesse: Rank 3 | -3 Energy cost to sword arts

Edited by Baldur
Spoiler

ID: 139940
CD: 3 / Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 2 (+2) = 4 / 2 Eggs Found

As he was busy casting his line once again, Calrex felt something slam into his side, looking down to recognize the familiar snow leopard cub that he had not seen in quite some time, "King?"

In tandem with him recognizing the familiar feline the bluenette heard a familiar voice calling out to both him and Shield. Looking over his eyes fell upon the somewhat familiar appearance of Oikawa. The former blonde, light skinned young man was now dark skinned with black hair, but his demeanor hadn't changed from what he remembered, "I think Shield is the more familiar one with this place than I am. Good to see you Oikawa, looks like your appearance got an update again, heh."

While Roc quickly descended down to reacquaint with King, Calrex retrieved the pole he had dropped. As he lifted it up, to his surprised he felt tension on the line, "Huh...did I get something?"

Reeling in the line, it turned out his cast had somehow latched onto a duo of chocolate eggs floating in the pond, "Well I guess that works out."

Looking over at Shield as the brown-haired man spoke the Ultramarine Knight gave a nod, "Honestly, I can't really say much. With the Leviathan battle, it looks like my unique skill got updated right before...well...I guess the more accurate thing to state would be it got nerfed again. Worst timing as well, as the serpent had a freezing attack that I think kept me frozen for at least 75% of the battle. After that, I haven't really been around, so I'm not familiar with any comings or going with the players. If anyone it would be..."

Looking over as he heard a splash in the lake, Calrex spotted another frontline player, and his mentor of the samurai arts, Baldur, "Geeze this is one big reunion going on isn't it? Speaking of which, I would think this man would be the most up to date with what's going on than anyone."

Tracking:

Spoiler

Calrex: 16 Eggs / 9 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 139994

CD: 6 [1 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found]
LD: 18 (+3) = 21 [8 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 16

Total Materials: 3

The brunette wasn't quite sure what Shield was referring to but accepted the answer nonetheless. "Understandable. I imagine the frontlines have been rather hectic in our absence though I've heard we are approaching the quarter mark. The pinnacle that is the twenty-fifth floor. That being said, I don't feel you have any reason to apologize, especially to me of all people." As the former tank switched gears on the conversation, Oikawa looked towards Calrex as the topics in question were better suited for someone such as himself. The highest-leveled knight however seemed to still be fixated on his change in appearance.

"Ahh...yes. A quality of life change if you will. Far more fitting and accurate to myself outside the game," he explained with a slight grin. As Shield recast his own line, Oikawa did the same and managed to feel a tug immediately. Whipping the wheel in reverse, he reeled in yet another plump fish harboring another material as well as a stomach full of eggs.

Calrex had managed to retrieve two more eggs himself for his collection and was mid explanation when the small waterfall depositing into the pond managed to eject Aincrad's very own gaijin samurai, Baldur. As if on cue, Calrex gestured to Baldur indicating that he would in fact be the most knowledgeable about the state of the frontlines. Offering a wave and a hello, Oikawa tossed out his own line once more.

"Aye it is a great day for fishing and by default a near complete reunion of the Spectrum Coalition." Shifting on his perch, Oikawa watched as King and Roc dive-bombed bubbles in the shallower parts of the water in attempt to catch their own fish. A grin found his features as he focused back on his line. "So Bal, Cal was telling us about the state of the frontlines. What's your take? Are we poised to take on the twenty-fifth floor?" 

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140001 results: Craft: 6 [1 Material found] Loot: 5+8=13 [6 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 38
Materials: 10

"Baldur, it seems after a long time apart that we can't seem to lose one another," Shield said, giving the samurai a friendly smirk and a nod of greeting.

The number of players who were crashing the once secluded spot was mounting, though the most recent arrival was always a welcome presence. Shield had nothing against the other players, and in fact his experiences with them had been nothing but positive. However, they were casual acquaintances, though friendly ones at that. Still, despite Oikawa's excuse, Shield was unable to shake his guilt over the matter of his absence.

We have no shortage of DPS players. Tanks on the other hand...

Despite his internal battles, Shield had always prided himself on remaining impassive when he wished, and at the moment, he definitely wished. Casting out into deeper waters, he sat back and waited for a nibble. A nibble is precisely what he got as well. The fish that he reeled into shore barely put up a struggle, and for the life of him, Shield did not understand how the game had managed to wrap so little fish around so any eggs.

While Baldur had been the one to catch Shield up on what he already knew of the recent affairs of the front lines, Cal and Oikawa seemed to be in need of varying amounts of information on the matter, and any new information Shield could glean would be useful as well. For the moment, he kept his silence to allow the more active member of the group to answer the questions posed to him.

Edited by Shield

"I'm the what?" Baldur said in response to Calrex's accusation about him being the most informed.

"Oh..." Baldur replied once Oikawa clarified their question. He wasn't sure if bursting out into laughter counted as an answer for his old friend. Baldur thought, momentarily, about using hyperbole to get his point across. Not no, but hell no? But that didn't seem to carry the weight that it should.

"I'd say we're about as prepared as..." As floor 16? That's... a low blow. "Well, that's a mixed bag. Oscar-san, the Taco Wagon, has prepared a full set of raid party feasts for the frontline. So this may almost be the most buffed raid of any that we've had. The crafters have really cranked it out."

Baldur reeled in his line, he always seemed to do better with materials than with eggs.

"However, we may not have enough people to actually field teams. We've got some newbies are are anxious to try their hand, but no one to heal or tank for them."

He let out a sigh.

"You are going to forever be a tank until you don't have <<Howl>> any longer Cal. Though Mac has been doing surprisingly good with just <<Fighting Spirit>>. I'm almost thinking about picking it up. But we may be at the point where we just cycle people out by <<switching>> while they wait their turn to get healed and consume potions."

ID: 140065 CD: 9 LD:4+3=7
Materials +3, +1 Housing Bonus, Eggs +4

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 7
Eggs: 12

Spoiler

Fishing
Cost: 10 SP
Active: Post Action
Effect: Use a dice roll to fish something up based on a natural CD result:

• CD 1: Fished up a boss monster!
  • CD 2-3: Fished up a monster with loot minimum stats
  • CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
  • CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
  • CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
  • CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
  • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
  • CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!

Note: When fishing up a treasure chest, another post action is still required to open it. Fished-up monsters take their turn before the player(s) and originally target the Fisher.
Boss monsters have the following stats: (Player Level * 20) HP | (Player Level * 6) DMG | (Player Level) MIT. Boss monsters drop col equal to their total HP and 2 materials in addition to normal loot drops.

Description: The user has learned the water holds secrets, and now goes to search them, though it holds dangers...

Edited by Baldur
Spoiler

ID: 140220
CD: 11 / 4 Materials Found + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 16 (+2) = 18 / Found 8 Eggs

"Heh, switching out Howl might not be a bad idea. I've definitely entertained the thought, and it does appear to synergize more what I'm trying to accomplish with my skills, but I'll leave the theory-building to some other time. However, it does seem that the concept of tanking may be less and less useful with each floor boss, given how many of them seem to have attacks that attack the whole party. There are some that appear to distribute the damage across those with more aggro, but if the last boss was any indicator, that might not happen."

Casting his line out again, Calrex didn't get a moment to prepare as suddenly he felt a strong pull on the line that nearly jerked him out of his seat, "Well this might be a big one!"

Tensing his core, he began to pull and reel in alternating rhythms, seeing the line drawing closer and closer with each rotation. There was no loss of tension on the line as whatever he snagged continued to struggle, its looming shadow beneath the water growing larger and larger. With one final heave a fish the length of his arm broke the surface, now dangling from his line. As he unhooked it a cluster of eggs fell from the creature, "Best catch so far."

"I heard that the labyrinth for the next boss was found, so most likely there will be some form of planning meeting soon...hopefully."

Spoiler

Calrex: 24 Eggs / 13 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 140225

CD: 10 [3 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found]
LD: 6 (3+3) [4 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 20

Total Materials: 6

The samurai managed to stifle a laugh as he attempted to answer their questions. It was apparent that whatever was happening on the frontlines wasn't too good despite the information that this might be the first time the whole raid party would be doused in buffs. Oikawa was unfamiliar with the man named Oscar, but whomever he was, he deserved praise. That being said, the current issue seemed to lie in the fact that there wasn't enough tanks or support players to funnel into the raid this time. With how the game was edging out, the brunette was quite familiar with the focus of everyone being DPS rather than the other roles. Rightfully so he might add, given the lack of options for the other roles.

"Ahh I see, " he mused as he rubbed his chin. "If I could refund my skill points I'd definitely help out in that department. I'm far from being a top 10 DPS player anymore, I'd be better off serving a role we were short in. The glory days are behind me so to speak," he admitted with a soft grin. The moment was quickly dispelled however as his line jerked from left to right. Digging his heels in, Oikawa slapped the reel in reverse as he tugged and pulled until the fish unveiled itself from beneath the surface. Depositing a few more eggs and materials into his hand, Oikawa glanced back over to Calrex and the others at the mention of the next raid boss being found.

"I wonder if it's too soon for me to come back to the frontlines after that incident.."

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140232 results: Craft: 5 [1 Material found] Loot: 13+8=21 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 46
Materials: 11

"You may not have to respec in order to help out, Oikawa," Shield offered, casting his own line into the increasingly crowded fishing hole. "Even just coming prepared with a stack or two of healing items might make the difference. It might be the best of both worlds as well, because that means still having enough freedom to actually attack between applications without slowing down much." His eyes returned to his fishing. What he had proposed was not a new suggestion. He had heard Baldur recommend it as a stopgap in the past, and he had even done so on his own during a few fights in the past. Still, it was a stopgap at best. That was not to mention the fact that when Shield had done so in the past, it burned through his full supply, only to watch players 'die' anyways. The only people it sustained were those with the stamina to keep pace with the damage.

He turned the crank on his pole. The movement of his hook was apparently just enough to draw the attention of a small something, because he felt a slight jerk and felt something dragging his line to one side or another as he reeled in. Before long, a fresh catch was flapping helplessly, its fins barely large enough to keep up with the extra bulk of the eggs that distended its belly. 

Edited by Shield

"I've done it in the past. One person doing it just isn't enough. However, if all six people in a party were to carry group heal crystals, then the resulting heal would not be insignificant. You could heal more than what Zandra does with her Field Medic. But it would require all six people in the party to use their heal crystals. But since they're fast acting items, you don't have to let up the attack, which is perfect. We don't want a heavy hitter stopping their attack to heal. Plus, if DPS all bring single target heal Crystals, then we can patch ourselves up over the course of several turns. Between that and battle-healing, and how rarely we get hit with AoE, then that could work as an alternative. But that is a lot of healing items if we're talking about an 18 person raid."

Baldur started to reel in his line. It was a pathetically small fish, but it dragged with it a clutch of eggs. Not the big hauls he got early on with Shield, but at least he was getting something consistent now. Consistent he could work with. It was the frustration of nothing that bothered him.

"I think you'd be fine to come back, Oikawa. Hestia might throw a fit because you're an orange player, but honestly, so many of the frontliners are right now that she's going to have to swallow those words anyways."

ID#140295 CD: 4 LD: 7+3=10
Materials +1, +1 Housing Bonus. Eggs +4

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 9
Eggs: 16

Edited by Baldur