[SP-F10] Prison Break In

"I-if you could just search for her I'd be grateful"  a girl clung on Crozeph's raven-black sleeve "you do know that a player disintegrates when they die, how am I suppose to find anything about her and..."  Crozeph pointed at the sign of his shop "I'm a merchant, I cook up deals though I'm quite bad at it"  he told her. The girl let out a yell of frustration  "then why would you name your shop The Night's Watch if you aren't watching out for any players who go here"  Crozeph took a step back "no, no she's got a point, why wasn't I looking out for the welfare of the other playe... I mean why'd I name my shop as if it's some kind of police station"  he thought. The girl then gave up on convincing him "fine I'll do it myself"  she said. Crozeph grabbed the back of her collar "fine I'll go look for something in there but I can't assure you a success, just a report of what happed or if your friend was really in there" he told her. Tears welled up in her eyes but Crozeph pulled her to the door of his shop "no crying, calm yourself and watch over my shop for a bit"  he added.

[An hour and a half later]

"Yes this is a messed up idea, last time I was here Hestia saved my fragile buns with her shield and now I'm here alone" Crozeph was in front of Tartarus, a massive prison inside floor 10. He wasn't particularly scared of facing mobs inside but he's wary of alerting monster who are posing as wardens from random locations. He tightened his armor and placed his left hand on the hilt of his katana and he's just at the entrance "no clue where to start, just find a girl who went in"  he thought. Crozeph could just walk back to Yomi and tell the girl that he didn't find anyone but he has been setting his eyes on a rumored chest in an area of the prison "sharing info is rare nowadays and i got that info from a sweet deal I made last week" he kept his ears alert from the noises coming from the empty cells and the clanging of the steel from above "good thing this prison is somewhere damp and cold, if this was near a volcano they'd be calling this place Tartaroast"  he tried to make himself laugh. Crozeph continued his way inside the prison, as dumb as the idea is.

Crozeph's stats and equips

• HP: 400
  • Energy: 40
  • MIT: 26
  • EVA: 0 
  • ACC:0
  • Damage: 10

Equips

• Bleeding Dove [Katana R3] +3 damage
  • Kuro Yukata [Clothing] +3 Loot Dice
  • Sairento-Ou No Yoroi [Light armor] +2 mitigation +1 Light momentum

Consumables

• x3 Tier 1 health potions [uncommon quality]

Skills

• Survival [+15 HP regen out of combat]
  • Meditation
  • Light armor equipment R2 
  • Battle Healing R2
  • Katana Skill R4

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph reached the 2nd floor of the prison, still the cells are empty or looks like it only. The visibility was low enough for monsters to hide, Crozeph knew that and he himself also is wearing almost everything black. The place was cold also, the metal wasn't helping on controlling the temperature. "Survival skill has finally kicked in, looks like this place is now challenging me"  he thought. A growl was heard from afar in the wide hallway. Crozeph quickly and quietly sneaked in into one of the cells and hid just behind the bars. A couple of minutes passed and there it was a monster. It seemed strong but as always, slow. Crozeph held his breath and his left hand on his sword, he didn't have any sneak or hiding  skills, just hiding in plain sight. The monster had two horns, carries a greatsword which is already on the verge of breaking seeing the chips on it's edges. HIs eyes were fixated on the monster and soon enough a name appeared above it's head [Behemoth Offspring]. "Looks like a fight is unavoidable"  he thought. as the behemoth passed Crozeph's cell another monster showed up and attacked the behemoth. The behemoth swung it's sword around and buried the blade deep in the neck of a wolf having red eyes. "Instant kill for those who have less mitigation" he thought. Crozeph walked out of his cell as the behemoth's attention was on the dead wolf with it's head dangling. 

As if a stroke of bad luck began creeping into his day, Crozeph and the behemoth's eyes met. In that instant Crozeph knew that a fight would now begin and he has to watch out for the mad swing of the behemoth.

[Encounter: Behemoth Offspring]

HP: 300 DMG: 70 MIT: 0 EVA: 0

Edited by Crozeph
reworked mob stats

[ID: 139608]

BD: 2 FAIL MD: 2 FAIL

Crozeph 

[HP: 400/400] [EP: 40/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

Behemoth Offspring

[HP: 300/300] DMG: 70

The behemoth charged towards Crozeph who is also ready to receive a blow from the monster. It was never his style to dodge quickly "I must make sure that in the last second, I still have the higher chance of surviving" and with the the behemoths slammed its sword towards Crozeph. The raven-haired player seemd to have been unscathed from the attack but also his attack was disrupted by the force of the blow hitting the floor "almost threw me off balance" he thought. Crozeph lunged forward and tried to land his blow that was disrupted earlier. he unsheathed his white katana and aimed for its arms. The blade grated on the metal wall of the prison, the visibility has now shown its disadvantage "distancing was also thrown off"  he muttered in annoyance. He jumped back a few feet away from the monster, his katana lowered while the behemoth rested its sword on its shoulder "take two ugly sack of cloud cottons"  he said and the behemoth replied with a roar.

[ID: 139610]

BD: 7 success FAIL MD: 5 FAIL

Crozeph used Zekkai and dealt 70 damage [7 x 10 base dmg]

[Crozeph] 

[HP: 400/400] [EP: 33/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 230/300] DMG: 70

Crozeph did the initiative this time, now that he has unsheathed his sword he only need to think of the distancing. The walls, floor and the space between them. Crozeph raised his sword leveling it to his chest. The behemoth roared before responding with another charge to the player. its breath was heavy and it swung its sword horizontally and with great force. However this kind of shallow attacks are easily seen if the receiver has enough evasion or sense of how to dodge. Crozeph didn't have that kind of understanding, for him it is about how you deal the blow without dying. His sword made a red streak of light as it move, mimicking the movement of the behemoths sword "Zekkai" he calmly uttered. The katana slashed across the body of the behemoth wounding it from left shoulder to it's right armpit. Itwas a successful attack while Crozeph managed to maneuver himself out of the behemoth's sword. The monster stabbed the floor with its sword using it to prop itself up "it tickles right?"  Crozeph told the behemoth who just like always responds with a roar and this time towards Crozeph "good, good, now you have a better way of knowing your opponent"  he added. Crozeph made a deep breath and raised his sword forward "know your opponent, I managed to outlive the second attack and if i drag this out it'll be the end of me"  he thought " use the walls to counter the sword while making sure mine move freely in this hallway." 

[ID: 139611]

BD: 10 Critical success MD: 1 Critical fail

Crozeph dealt 12 damage to Behemoth [10 base dmg + 2 critical]

[Crozeph] 

[HP: 400/400] [EP: 32/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 218/300] DMG: 70

Crozeph wanted to use another art on the behemoth but felt the need to conserve his energy "regeneration is a thing but i can't get myself tired even for a second in this place" the raven-haired swordsman dashed towards the behemoth. Surely enough the behemoth was surprised at the attack and decided to attack also but the difference was obvious, the speed of their attacks. Crozeph never had a good evasion stat or right now he has changed his build to a more practical one. No acrobatics, unnecessary moves, or yelling, just pure skill and tenacity and with the right tactics he can win most of his battle. The sword went over Crozeph head, it was a terrible response when he startled the behemoth with his dash and that left a wide opening just below its arms. He landed a clean slash at the behemoth's triceps and that cause a great deal of pain to the monster. "Not that much damage but surely that would make things harder for him, now we must be wary of a monster's survival instinct" he thought. He wasn't foolish enough to move in and try to finish the behemoth with a flurry of sword attacks. When death is imminent, any creature would gain a ridiculous strength just to live and Crozeph wanted that to just die out on whoever he crosses blades.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139687]

BD: 5 Arts fail MD: 8 success

Behemoth dealt 44 damage to Crozeph [70 base dmg - 26 mitigation = 44]

Spoiler

[Crozeph] 

[HP: 356/400] [EP: 26/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 218/300] DMG: 70

The behemoth probably felt the need to fight for its life, Crozeph knew that from the start for himself. The behemoth took a step forward and pulled it's sword backward "now he's using a proper attack on me, this will hurt a lot if it hits me" Crozeph readied his sword also, a stun attack would be appropriate "Ra Setsu" he muttered. The behemoth slashed horizontally again and Crozeph took the chance to slash also but the behemoth's attack changed into an upward direction. Crozeph's Bleeding Dovewas struck by it and also launched his attack upward "it really is a proper attack" the behemoth then aimed it's fist on Crozeph's chest landing a solid blow on the swordsman. Crozeph was sent back a few feet and coughed out as the air in his chest was forced out "prisons sure are dangerous" he told himself. The behemoth lowered it's sword and began breathing heavily "trying to settle the score huh, what a nice programming you have" he told the monster.

[ID: 139691]

BD: 9 Critical hit MD: 5 FAIL

Crozeph dealt 77 damage to behemoth [10 base dmg + 1 critical x 7 Zekkai = 77

Crozeph gained 8 HP [Battle Healing]

[Crozeph] 

Spoiler

[HP: 364/400] [EP: 19/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 141/300] DMG: 70

Crozeph's [Battle Healing] kicked in as soon as he was sent back by the attack. Somehow it made him feel a little better. The behemoth charged at Crozeph and raised it's sword to attack. "That's no good..." Crozepg launched himself forward also "... you can't just copy my strategy and use it against me without a few mods"  Crozeph sword began activating another art "Zekkai" he uttered. Bleeding dove slashed at the behemoth like a cleaver to a meat, from the hip of the behemoth to its right arm holding a sword. The attack of the behemoth went over Crozeph's head as it flinched from the attack. Crozeph staggered a little as he went past the behemoth after using Zekkai "using my arts is really tiring, I only did two or three yet I feel like I've been nuking everything on sight" he thought. He raised his sword, the behemoth falls to it's knees and they are both catching their breath " let's get this over with, I have to find somone" Crozeph kept an eye on his health and energy bar "two more arts to use while it's down to a half of its HP Crozeph knew that once it drop below 100, he'll be scoring a win and some loot.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139694]

BD: 2 Fail MD: 1 Fail

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing]

Spoiler

[HP: 372/400] [EP: 19/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 141/300] DMG: 70

The Crozeph took a deep breath and lunged forward to the behemoth, an arts than can stun it will be an ace for him to gain the upper hand. He lowered his sword and unleashed an arts "Ra Setsu" he uttered calmly. The behemoth however was already fighting for it' survival, The sword was crude and Crozeph knew that it would be dull if it ever hits him and the only thing he has to worry is if he could ever take two or three more blows of a weapon who packs a punch in the hands of this monster. The sword swung fast as if the air around was being sweep away and it was this moment that Crozeph hesitated to land his arts. Crozeph ducked a few inches enough so he won't lose his head. The behemoth's attack failed and so was Crozeph's,  he rolled away from the behemoth and stood on his knee. Hs breathing was heavy he unleashed an arts and failed to land it on the monster and he's paying the price with his energy dropping significantly.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139725]

BD: 8 success MD: 5 FAIL

Crozeph dealt 20 damage to behemoth [10 base damage x2 Ukifune = 20]

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing]

Spoiler

[HP: 380/400] [EP: 14/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 121/300] DMG: 70 [stunned]

The two didn't waste another attempt to attack again, the pace as going faster and Crozeph has been trying to conserve his energy. The battle healing has been helping him after taking an attack from the behemoth. He planted his feet a good distance from the behemoth "use his own momentum and strength against himself" he thought. Crozeph lowered his sword, he's going to utilize an art that might give him a chance to take a breather or take another chance to attack. The behemoth slammed it's sword to where Crozeph was standing, it was a strong attack as the floor was cracked and dust clouds went up. The behemoth roared as if it has landed it's attack. The dust clouds partly settled and revealed Crozeph who was a few inchesaway from the sword planted on the floor "losing your aim, that's a bad sign" he raised his sword as the behemoth stood in anger "Ukifune" he uttered in a faint voice. His sword went up with a force so strong the behemoth went off of it's feet and lost grip of it's sword from the attack. "It doesn't deal much damage but i needed to destroy the pace" he thought. Crozeph coughed as the behemoth slammed on the floor, stunned. He had to make another attempt to attack the behemoth while it's still down.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139743]

BD: 8 Success MD: 8 Success [stunned]

Crozeph dealt 80 damage to Behemoth [10 base dmage x8 Haku Senpu = 80]

Behemoth is stunned

Spoiler

[HP: 388/400] [EP: 6/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 41/300] DMG: 70 [stunned]

Crozeph swung his sword in a quick downward motion, his arms got lighter after a few seconds, he has now enough strength to land blow undisturbed by anything. He walk past the huge sword the behemoth was carrying, it was chipped on both sides " it's like a teeth that can gnaw you out" he thought. The behemoth remained on the floor, dazed as it flew back from Crozeph's Ukifune. The damage was not much but since it was left wide open after the attempt to attack Crozeph, it took the blow so clean. Crozeph planted his right foot backward, he needed to land the next attack perfectly or else he might lose the chance to completely gain the upper hand. The katana glimmered again and Crozeph uttered the words for his next attack "Haku Senpu."  He released his blade with less force but more hits, the attack was fast enough to cause a whirlwind of some sort. the behemoth tried to get up but the attack reached it quite fast that the behemoth was once again knocked back. "Man I gotta work on my stamina this skills drain a bit too much of what little energy I have"  Crozeph assumed a guard stance as he finished his attack, the behemoth has gotten back up. It was weakened but Crozeph never underestimates weakened opponents "I knew enough how punishing it can be to any player, Dark Souls taught me."   

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139817]

BD: 6 success MD: 4 fail

Crozeph dealt 20 damage to behemoth [10 base dmg x2 Han'ei = 20]

Behemoth's attack failed[

Spoiler

HP: 396/400] [EP: 4/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 21/300] DMG: 70 

The behemoth shook it's head angrily, the attack landed clearly and it lost it's sword. The situation went to Crozeph's favor, his precise and practical attacks somehow outwitted the strength of the behemoth "if I was more stupid that I am I could've ended up like the wolf monster earlier"  he thought with an annoyed smile on his face. Crozeph slowly changed his guard stance to ready for his next attack, he can still use arts with low energy consumption. Without it's sword the behemoth resorted to attacking Crozeph with it's huge fist. It was a bad idea but could a monster that is programmed thought of it? it depends but nevertheless Crozeph already prepapred his next attack 'proper distance and two clean slices" his thoughts are now focused on how far the behemoth is. 

The monster roared as it charged towards Crozeph, the raven-haired swordsman remained calm and his eyes with a rather serious tone "Han'ei" as the words came out of his lips he moved one step forward with his left foot and swung his sword, landing a slash on the behemoth's neck. "Proper distance" he thought as he move his sword again, the arts isn't finished yet and Crozeph aimed for it's hips and surely enough with the behemoth flinching on the first blow, the second swing of the katana also met the flesh of the behemoth. Crozeph took a step back with his right foot "proper form, proper distance, and a natural sense of one's own perimeter" his thought trailed on what his friend taught him in the outside world before he got stuck on the game. 

[ID: 139836]

BD: 3 fail MD: 6 success

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [396 + 8 = 400]

Behemoth dealt 70 damage to Crozeph   [400 - 70 dmg]

Crozeph mitigated 26 of behemoth's damage [70 - 26 MIT = 44]

total damage to Crozeph = 44

Spoiler

HP: 356/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

The clash is still not over the behemoth refused to fall down "damn it, desperation does trigger one's survival strength"  Crozeph activated Tsuji Kaze to finish the fight but the behemoth mustered all of it's strength or what's left of it. Crozeph took a few steps back while the behemoth moved in closer to him. "Tsuji Kaze" he uttered as his sword glimmered but his distance with the behemoth was already too shortend by the time Tsuki Kaze was activated, the range where it could land was already shortened and Crozeph braced himself for the lariat he is about to receive. The behemoth launched Crozeph back slamming him to the bars of a cell a few doors away from it. Crozeph once again is gasping for breath, the strength was no joke and the fight is now dragged on a bit longer with Crozeph missing his attack 'this isn't Dark Souls damn it"  he thought. He assessed his situation quickly, his energy his now completely depleted and his health receive a fair deal of damage. the only thing that can make things easier for him is that he has Battle Healing. 

[ID: 139841]

BD: 5 fail MD: 6 success

battle log

Spoiler

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing ] [356 + 8 = 364]

Crozeph's attack failed

Behemoth dealt 70 damage to Crozeph

Crozeph mitigated 26 damage from behemoth [70 - 26 = 44]

total damage to Crozeph  = 44

Spoiler

HP: 320/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

Gathering his strength was more harder that it looked. The behemoth out of desperation is launching attack towards Crozeph without rest nad unfortunately it's HP is not dropping at it fights for dear life. Crozeph tried to stand up as he coughed  and coughed after slamming his back to steel bar "I would've preferred if you slammed me into a wall, it feels even on the back" he told the behemoth his voice mixed with a wheezing sound. The behemoth charged to Crozeph  and aimed it's fist to him. Crozeph moved back and tried to dodge. The behemoth's fist struck a wall was buried in it. 'Now's the chance" Crozeph moved his katana  aiming for it's arms but the behemoth was more agitated with the movements of his sword as if it was scared. the behemoth moved it's buried fist crazily and soon enough the wall was destroyed. It was a metal but a slab of it struck Crozeph hitting him flat  and he was once again sent flying a few feet. he stood up, his breath heavy "that's more like it, using flat surfaces"  he uttered as he struggled to get up. The behemoth has already lost composure it seemed like an advantage in Crozeph's eyes but it turns out that it's going to give him a hard time.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139853]

BD: 4 + 1 light momentum = 5 FAIL MD: 3 FAIL

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing] [320 + 8 = 328]

Light momentum reactivated on next turn

Crozeph and Behemoth failed

Spoiler

HP: 328/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

The behemoth fell on it's knees, it is still in anger and agitation. Crozeph on the other hand tried to get up and even with his battle healing he can never endure two blows hitting him clean. His mitigation is just enough for him to get himself back up but clearly this time it won't be easy "I wonder if i could still find that girl"  he thought. The two of them are already tired but one must fall for the other to advance and it will be a battle of will. Crozeph stood up, trying to ignore the pain on his back and his chest. The behemoth arm has been damaged like it was mauled by wolves while the battleground had already taken a lot of damage, mostly from the behemoth's sword. It'll tak a little while but Crozeph must make sure he lives through this "must be one of the warden's here, a terrible warden while we're at it" he said as he leaned on the wall behind him.

[ID: 139854]

BD; 4 + 1 light momentum = 5 FAIL MD; 6 success

Light momentum reactivated on next turn

Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing] [328 + 8 = 336

total damage to Crozeph = 44

Spoiler

HP: 292/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

The battle was dragged longer than expected, with Crozeph not having energy to cast another arts skill. The behemoth was also on the brink of death but it seems that the battle is still far from over as long as it can still fight. Crozeph raised his sword and tried to aim at the behemoth. The monster was terrified again and it cause for the behemoth to go wild. Crozeph tried to move his arm was he was still in pain. The behemoth dashed forward but as it took another step towards Crozeph, it limped. Crozeph changed the stance of his sword to guard but the momentum of the behemoth was enough for them both to break through the metal wall, or was it really metal? as they broke through with Crozeph on the receiving end of the charge. The two fell one floor below, he wasn't sure if they are back on the first floor but seemed like a different area from earlier. Crozeph was coughing again, he could not catch his breath quickly as the behemoth's desperation and terrified state caused relentless attack from it. "what the actual f***?"  he wheezed out. they were both tired but Crozeph is still keeping his cool as much as he can. He stood up and saw the behemoth lying a few feet from him also struggling to get up "living up to your name huh?" he said as he gasped for breath with his grip on his sword more tight than ever.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 139856]

BD: 3 + 1 light momentum = 4 FAIL MD: 1 critical fail

Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing]  [292 + 8 = 300]

Light Momentum reactivated next turn

Both Crozeph and Behemoth failed

Spoiler

[HP: 300/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

The two combatants are already past their limits when it comes to stamina. No matter what power you have if your body can't keep up with it then your screwed. Crozeph's battle healing has helped once again. The behemoth stood up, wounds on its body from receiving Crozeph attacks and Crozeph standing, breathing heavily as he gets a taste once again of raw power. There were mobs around them but as soon as the two stood up they scampered away 'I see you really are the warden, handling the goons of a few floors" he told the behemoth. Whether the behemoth understands Crozeph or not, it was Crozeph's way with dealing with enemies in a one on one battle. Had he been in there with a few players he would probably just mumble to himself. "Now would be a good time for Hestia but as of now I gotta deal with this on my own"  he thought. The two didn't launch an attack, they knew they would fail and so they have to pull themselves together.

[ID: 139857]

BD: 10 + 1 light momentum = 11 critical success MD: 8 success

Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing] [300 + 8 = 308]

Crozeph dealt 12 damage to behemoth  [10 base dmg + 2 critical =  12]

behemoth dealt 70 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

[HP: 264/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 9/300] DMG: 70 

Crozeph raised his sword, this time wary of the behemoth's agitation whenever it sees him make a move. The behemoth indeed went crazy as what little light the place had glimmered on Crozeph's blade. It charged towards him, one arm flailing and the other clenched ready to make sure Crozeph was hit. Crozeph blade reached the behemoth and his blade buried on it's broken arm "give me a hand" he uttered before putting his strength to raise the sword upward and slicing of the behemoth's arm. The other fist however was on the right direction. Crozeph received a blow to his side sending him back yet again. He landed on his feet and used his katana to stop him from moving away further. The katana grated on the floor and he felt like he would pass out from the lack of air but sure enough he reduced the enemy's HP significantly "one more hit" he said to himself.

[ID: 139859]

BD: 9 critical MD: 8 success

Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [264 + 8 = 272]

Crozeph dealt 11 damage to behemoth [10 base damage + 1 critical = 11]

Spoiler

[HP: 228/400] [EP: 0/40] MIT: 26 EVA: 0 DMG: 10

[Behemoth Offspring]

[HP: 0/300 DMG: 70 

Having your arm cut off can be really painful and then terrifying. This time it can be both, painful and terrifying, Crozeph has gain the upper hand again. This might be the final clash or not but Crozeph has already readied his sword. The behemoth charged towards him again, full of desperation as if it won't go down without a fight and sure enough he has given Crozeph a hard time. As soon as the behemoth reached the distance that Crozeph wanted the raven haired swordsman swung his sword. This time it was aim at the neck he wounded earlier and sure enough it made contact with the flesh. The health points of the behemoth went down but before it was completely depleted it managed to also hit Crozeph. The boy went flying sideways and tried to stop himself from rolling by using his katana. As he stood up exhausted and breathing heavily he saw the behemoth shattering and at last the fight was over, the wardens that he was cautious of was what he faced first in the dungeon. The mobs around him cowered in the dark as if they knew that he was serious business but none of that mattered to Crozeph he walked back to where the behemoth shattered hoping for a loot to appear from his kill

[ID: 139902]

Spoiler

LD: 1 CD: 1 No loot

Behemoth Offspring dropped the following:

900 col

4 materials

Crozeph laughed at the loot of the behemoth. The trouble was too much for a measly reward but soon enough he could get something better. Crozeph felt his knees weakened and he suddenly leaned on a wall before slumping down "oh snap, I got carried away in the fight" he mumbled. Crozeph could feel his consciousness fading away and what would happen to him if he passed out in a place with mobs around him.

Edited by Crozeph
  • Crozeph gained 15 health [Survival] [243/400]
  • Crozeph gained 10 health [out of combat] [253/400]

"I told you to keep proper form, deviations are nice but the basics are necessary" a voice of a girl was heard from the other side of his desk "I did the proper form, I just diverted the basic swing" he told her "yeah and that caused for my uncle to be injured, he was undefeated until you modified the basic swing" she replied "my father was amused, saying that you had a knack for tactics or strategies" she added. "I wonder about that, i just tried to get myself off the danger part" Crozeph gazed at the sky "your uncle was trying to split my head open like a watermelon" the voice was familiar, his friend perhaps but he doesn't know how she's doing. Is she stuck here? or outside stressed with Crozeph's situation.

"Mister? wake up, I need your help" another voice was heard by Crozeph "ahh geez, when will people leave me alone" he murmured. In a second Crozeph bolted upright and pointed his katana at the girl "state your business or I'll take your data out of this terabyte of hell game" he told her, as cold-hearted as he can. The girl was terrified, the blade on her neck  "I-I got lost when I heard that there was treasure here and I've been hiding for hours on one of the beds inside a cell"  she uttered, scared and probably on the verge of crying. Crozeph returned his katana in its sheathe and picked her up by the arm "someone's looking for you at Yomi"  he told her. The girl looked down and rubbed her nape "I was planning to find a chest and give something to help in our group but I got lost, I'm tired of being a last hit player so I could level up without putting myself in danger" she was sad because she thinks she's a burden "you could've just tried the lower floor, didn't you hear the loud noises while I was fighting" he snarled. "I heard that's why I decided to look where you are but all of a sudden you went through where I was hiding and feel down here with the monster then I followed you" Crozeph scratched his ear "yeah that was me, anyways we need to get the chest before getting out of here you know where it was? he asked her. The girl nodded  "the monster you killed was guarding it though it seemed the monster saw it only as a throne" Crozeph thought for a second, that would mean he's the warden of the floor now "then let's go I'll look into it to see if there really was a chest."

• Crozeph gained 15 HP [Survival] [268/400]
  • Crozeph gained HP [out of combat] [278/400]

The two of them arrived at the room in the second floor of Tartarus, it was at the center of the hallway between two rows of cells. The place has been vacated or rather the mobs are scared of him. The girl tagged along and was scared also, she had a spear with her and her armor is made of leather. "I get that you wanted to help your party but never do it at the cost of your life which they hold dear" he told her. "Really? but you entered the dungeon alone" she replied. Crozep's eyebrow twitched ion annoyance "damn this brat" he thought. "Get behind me" he told the girl who obediently followed him. Crozeph placed his left hand at his katana and his other hand on the door. he opened the somewhat office-like room and searched for anything that looks like a chest. He looked around and saw it at the corner, there wasn't any intricate design and it looked what he was looking for "treasure chest" he thought.

[ID: 139905]

• LD: 15 + 3 equipment = 18 [treasure chest found]
Edited by Crozeph