[SP-F10] Prison Break In

• Crozeph gained 15 health [Survival] [283/400]
  • Crozeph gained 10 health [out of combat] [293/400]

Crozeph saw it, right at the corner of the room, it was not that big but just like the girl said "anyone can sit in here" he thought. Crozeph approached the chest with the girl still behind him "so are we sharing this?" he asked her. The girl thought for a moment "no, what you said earlier was right, I can't just put my life in danger when they're doing their best to protect me. I'm sure I can help in a different way" Crozeph gave a faint smile "well, well, well, I guess it's all mine..." Crozeph glared at the chest "if there is anything inside" he muttered. 

[ID: 139927]

• LD: 10 [treasure found]
  • 750 col
  • 3 Tier 1 materials
  • 2 unidentified rare consumables

The chest did contain things that would help "well the travel and trouble didn't go to waste" he told the girl. "Can we please get out of here, I'm scared" she told Crozeph. The two walked out of the room and began making their way back to Yomi.

Crozeph knew the prison too well, he has been trying yo find sub-dungeons inside but always left unsuccessful. As both of them walked out of the prison, the girl felt relieved that she was out of the trouble she made as Crozeph managed to slay the one ruling the first and second floor "that guy will be back for sure" he thought "or it could be replaced by a stronger one, man I gotta keep myself in top shape" he guided the girl back to Yomi and they talked about how dangerous the place is. Crozeph told her that there are a lot of things to do on the lower floor if she's not that confident to fight yet. The girl was happy for the advice and mentioned that she also plans to take on the merchant profession just like him. "Be careful with that, last time I lost an opportunity for better loot because i wasn't cautious" he told her.

An hour later and they're back to Yomi, the found the other girl pacing left and right in front of his shop. The girl with Crozeph looked down  "I got her really worried did I?" she asked. Crozeph gave a bored response "you almost caused her a heart attack" he replied. The girl laughed "you're not into people mister... er..." she didn't know his name and there was no mention of them introducing each other.

The girl at the shop was already teary-eyed when she saw Crozeph returning with her friend. "Sabrina I'm glad you're safe!" she ran and hugged Sabrina "I'm sorry for making you worry Atalan..." Crozeph went past them "no dramas in front of my shop, I prefer to keep the gloomy atmosphere of this place" he told them. The two girls looked at him preplexed. Atalanta walked towards Crozeph and grabbed his hand "I'm really thankful for what you did for us, we treasure he in our group and you saving her is more than enough for us to give something back" she told him. Crozeph looked at her hand grabbing his "let go of my hand, I just dipped it in a behemoth's blood" he replied. Atalanta threw his hand away  "geez for once try to be more sociable you sociopath creep" she replied angrily. The two girls walked away with Sabrina waving goodbye at him.

Crozeph entered his shop and as he closed it behind him, a smile was seen on his face "glad I could help you two" he said calmly. Crozeph settled himself down to his table and looked at the blank maps piled on it. There was silence and he wondered why he at this point felt a sense of emptiness as he sat inside his shop.

Edited by Crozeph

An hour has passed and Crozeph is still in his shop. There wasn't much to do, all he's doing lately is explore. Crozeph has set a tea for him, he wanted to stay for while before going out again to explore around floor 10. The encounter from a few hours ago was something that he was expecting considering how dangerous the place can be. The girl however survived long enough to be found. as the teapot boiled, Crozeph poured the tea on his cup. He sat on his table where blank maps are prepared, he was planning to go out soon and he needed some potions at crystals to buy. His thoughts has been on taking on a quest where he can gain enough points to level up. He managed to nab one treasure chest earlier and he plans to do so for the next few weeks.

It took 10  minutes for Crozeph to finish his cup of tea. He got up and left the maps on the table, he secured his weapon and fixed his yukata. As he walked out of the shop he saw the inhabitants and the players mingling around. While he does have a thing about not shutting up when fighting, Crozeph would've preferred to be left alone. The village have always been gloomy and Crozeph wanted to be in a place where no one would bother him of trivial things and yet he felt a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment upon helping others. "Damn you Azide, your influence was stronger than I thought"  he muttered with a smile on his face. Crozeph hid his hands on the sleeves of his yukata and proceeded outside of Yomi. The place outside was much more gloomier as if death awaits those who aren't careful. His thoughts trailed at his past year as a player stuck in the game and now he seemed to have taken comfort inside the trap set up for those eager to find an escape "how ironic..." he uttered as he walk past the bridge "just when we saw an escape we got ourselves trapped in here" maybe everything was much worse than he thought and he was not on the receiving end of the nightmare.

"Azide, Destiny, Baldur, Arekkusu, Hestia, Tom, Sousuke, Ariel..." Crozeph mumbled as he walked. He tried to remember the names of people he met and where they can be found. "The dangerous one would be Daeron, Mari, I think Oikawa also. Zelrius is dead and Kiru is someone i could barely manage to talk too properly" Crozeph place his hand on his chin. Should he make a list? he was too lazy to view his friend's list and whoever was online he had no means of reaching them quickly and he barely adds people to his friend's list. Then something struck him in his thought "I forgot, Tom is dead also" Crozeph made his way to the Stygian river. It wasn't the most pleasant place in the floor and it doesn't show a calm river water flowing. It was a river that says "I'll skin you alive" if others caught sight of it. "Should I visit floor 4? nahh I need to get to the upper and try to gain something else there" he said "but it wouldn't hurt to visit the place where my brother died, half-brother" he added. 

What Crozeph was watching in the river is not the creatures and it's flow. It was the players who dared to get close to it. He had always maintaine a distance of 15 feet or more just so he can be sure that no one can reach him there "let's see who dares to approach this river" he thought. As he watched , he tried to come up with a plan on how to gain access to higher tier equipment and with his level it seemed not enough. "First thing's first i need to raise my level and then replace my equipment with something better and then..." Crozeph turned his back from the river "...reach the frontlines" he added. Crozeph made his way back to his shop, browsing through his potions and maps while checking his rations "I should get moving"  he thought.

Thread Finished

Rewards:

SP

2,050 col

x7 Tier 1 materials

2 unidentified rare consumable

Edited by Crozeph