[PP-F21-E3] <<Natures Treasure>> Fishy tales

"Uh...Mac..." Mari said as she looked at the notification that had popped up in front of her. "I think I just leveled up from all that fishing - that's put me at err...level 62, and look." Mari waved Macradon forward so he could see the progress bar, sitting at a neat 90% full. "I didn't realize stuff like this helped you level up, if I had known that I'd have gotten the fishing skill ages ago."

Mari began affixing her lure to the end of her line, strengthening it. "Did you know I used to go fishing here and there? It was a nice sorta family outing - we'd take trips out on the boats. Laugh at the tourists who paid top dollar for their 'Dolphin Cruises' when the dolphins, they'd follow our fishing boats - because they know they'd get food from it. I've been able to pat them so many times. Those suckers never woulda been able to get that close."

Mari snorted at the memory as she cast out her line. "And yeh... for the record - I'm...really happy to have met you too Macradon. I don't think I'd have gotten nearly as far without your companionship. It's helped me feel human again. Makes me feel like things are possible again. And hey, maybe it'll convince me to message a certain someone one day." Mari said with a wink as she reeled in her line, plucking a few eggs from it.

@Macradon

ID:139711   CD:5  LD:5

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
2 Eggies
1 x T3 Material

General
Level: 62 | HP: 1270  |Energy: 124

STATS

DAM: 14 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 | 

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)
Familiar Mastery Expert - +1 (*Tier) Damage - +9 Damage

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Burn 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'
'Burn Damage' of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10 - Unmitigated

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

Edited by Mari

To level up one’s base level was one thing … but this “Wow … all this fishing resulting in a level up. Not something I’ve really seen before, might just be rare that someone would be fishing this much to the point of leveling up, guess this event really is something.” he said with a chuckle. He shook his head “No, haven’t heard about that yet.” he replied and listened carefully to the short lil story Mari would tell.

“Sounds interesting. Never been out with my family like that. Parents aren’t together, dad gone out gambling, mom too busy with multiple jobs to keep me alive, it wasn’t a happy little family, but we held on strong.” he said with a smile, remembering what life was a few years ago outside in the real world before starting in high school, college, and then getting stuck in here.

He nodded back at Mari “Go for it when you feel like it, don’t feel pressured.” he said with a smile and tried to get some more eggs on the line.

@Mari

ID: 139776
CD: 8 -> Eggs Found, +2 T3 Materials
LD: 4+5+3=12 -> 6 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
2 T3 Materials
6 Chocolate Eggs

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 88
1805 HP
189 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
35 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 Loot Die
Count of Death ................... // +2 Heavy Momentum

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Buff name ........................ // Buff effect

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(90) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Fishing                    | Use a dice roll to fish something up based on a natural CD result
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool
Charge                   | Rank 5: +5 on Initial hit

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +1xTier(3) base damage on first attack
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn

"Pffft....I'm not complaining, because frankly - I kinda want the level ups - I'm at a place where I am comfortable. But I Guess I got a competitive streak in me." Mari said with a sheepish grin. "I was once the strongest player in Aincrad- I'd like to try and catch up a bit. Although..." She paused - reeling in her fishing line again and taking the eggs from the end of it. Quickly pocketing them. She really needed to up her haul and quickly.

"I was Tier 2 when we first met, so I've gained close to 20 levels in that time. So I'm steadily getting there - my focus is still on tryin' to help out a few other people." Her eyes lowered when she said that. Her jovial tone turning serious. "Actually. I have something to ask you. Do you know of a few Pkers, one by the name of Aereth, the other by Hidden - and have you ever heard of this err, guild or group of people called ..." Mari paused - what was their name again? " Cackling Coffin? No - err...Ah!" Mari exclaimed as she turned to look at Macradon.

"That's it! Laughing Coffin!"

@Macradon

ID: 139782  CD:10  LD:12
6 eggies 3 materials

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
8 Eggies
4 x T3 Material

Edited by Mari

Macradon shrugged “If only I could level up some more, but as it looks like for now, I’ve hit the roof of levels, neither Hestia nor Calrex seem to be leveling anymore above 88, so I guess I’m stuck here until something else happens.” he said and cast out his line again, hoping for bountiful harvest of eggs.

The knight chuckled at what Mari pointed out “20 levels, outstanding speed gotta say. Back when we met … I think I was level 84 or something, so I’ve gained 4 levels since then, not that big of a feat to be honest.” he chortled and reeled in a good clutch of eggs again.

He looked over at Mari and tilted his head to the side slightly “I’ve heard of Aereth, met him once and never seen him ever again, I think the police force is after him or something. Hidden tried to kill my former Vice Commander, so can’t really say that I know her other than that.” he said and tried to think if he had ever heard of that guild she mentioned. 

He shook his head and replied “Nope, never heard of ‘em.”. "The only PK society I've known of were the one Opal slowly cut down and the one I swiftly cut down.".

@Mari

ID: 139783
CD: 6 -> Eggs Found, +1 T3 Material
LD: 17+5+3=25 -> 8 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
3 T3 Materials
14 Chocolate Eggs

"Naw, don't worry Mac." Mari said with a grin. "I'll be right there with you soon. Give me a month or so and I'll be level 88 easy!" Mari doubted she'd be able to do that, but it was nice to aim for something trivial like that. "That's still a good feat though Mac." Mari paused as she swung the fishing rod casually over her shoulder. "You said it yourself, right? Gaining one level where you're at, is like five where I'm at. You shouldn't diminish your own accomplishments."

"Yeh, see I've never heard of them either up until recently - I..."  So Hidden attacked someone he knew? Not surprising. Mari had to choose her next words carefully. "Now - don't be mad but - I kinda met Hidden recently. She seemed really torn up, lost, kinda alone." Mari took a deep breath, watching Macradon fish. "I saw her again recently and she kinda maybe just a little bit sorta stabbed me. But only because I was protecting Aereth. Some...weird sh*t's going down that they're involved in. I don't know much about it - something about some kid named Adrian and the cackle coffin guild or whatever...they seem to want my help."

There was another pause.

"I saw Oikawa recently too - sought me out for advice."

It seemed a lot of Orange players were coming to her lately, Mari hadn't the faintest clue as to why. She was just voicing what was on her mind.

@Macradon

ID: 139788  CD: 1  LD:11
No eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
8 Eggies
4 x T3 Material

Edited by Mari

He nodded “I’ll be waiting for you up here on the podium with the rest, the more the merrier.” he replied with a smile. Mari was quickly racing up the levels just like Hestia did, it was quite the feat to be able to withstand such a grind for levels and Macradon would applaud her for the sheer force of will to keep her going like this. He nodded “Aye, thanks for reminding me” he said.

He shook his head “I don’t have any hard feelings anymore. She did what she thought was right at the moment, and I probably would’ve done the same if it wasn’t because I had to take control of the situation.” he said “Haven’t met Oikawa in a while … hope he’s doing alright.” he said and sighed.

“Maybe I should delve into all this meeting people again, been a while since I did that.” he chuckled and cast out his line to get some eggs.

@Mari

ID: 139789
CD: 6 -> Eggs Found, +1 T3 Material
LD: 6+5+3=14 -> 6 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
3 T3 Materials
20 Chocolate Eggs

"That's good." Mari said with a sense of relief. "She's convinced she's the most wanted and hated player in the game - told her I didn't even know who the hell she was. She's...honestly she reminds me a lot of myself. She's lost, scared - confused but puts on such an angry and bitter front. Chews out anyone who tries to approach her." Mari grinned as she elbowed Macradon. "Reminds you of when we first met, right?"

Mari cast out her line. "It feels like I'm suddenly helping all these Pkers who are all hurt, and lost. Oikawa...he's..." Mari closed her eyes. "He's doing well enough - looking for guidance, and he came to me of all people. Without even meaning to I seem to be some sort of...what would you even call that?" Mari asked Macradon.

"Someone others keep coming to for guidance and aid? I feel like they're not too bright, coming to me of all people but-" Mari shrugged as she reeled in her line. Inwardly happy to see the half dozen eggs stuck to the thin fishing line.

"Well, want me to set something up?" Mari asked. "I'm sure Oikawa would like to see you - sides - He's been to my house, so has Baldur, I can't have anyone else there till I get my best friend there!"

@Macradon

ID: 139799  CD:3  LD:14
6 eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
14 Eggies
4 x T3 Material 

Edited by Mari

He chuckled “Even though I kept my sword away, you were still hyper hostile towards me, so yeah, I remember it.” he replied with a broad smile “But hey, it’s only because I’m so confident in my levels and numbers that I can go straight forward into stupid situations like that, not fearing my demise because I’m super cocky, but numbers are too, which I find pleasant that I can be pushed into a stupid situation and still come out alive.” he commented upon himself with a chuckle “But that just puts me back as being a meatshield.”.

“It's good to hear the man is still doing well even after all that has happened, I would indeed like to meet him. He wasn’t a close person I knew like that, but he’s someone from my past that I still want to check up upon.” he replied, really wanting to meet the paralyzing god again. "And I'd like to take a gander at your infamous no bedroom house." he cheekily replied.

@Mari

ID: 139805
CD: 5 -> Eggs Found, +1 T3 Material
LD: 15+5+3=23 -> 8 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
4 T3 Materials
28 Chocolate Eggs

"Because I had just come back from isolation." Mari said as she recalled the day they met. "When I went into isolation it was because I had been hunted. No one wanted me around, so coming out I thought it was the same thing. But- well - look at us now. We're know Aincrads most wanted strawberry bandits." Sometimes, Mari wondered how differently things may have gone if she didn't try to open up to Macradon back then - if she didn't allow him to talk, or acted like she had in the past. A cold and bitter demeanor where nothing but threats and hostility spewed forth from her mouth.

...She may very well not be here today.

"You were pretty stupid." Mari said. "But every day I count myself lucky that you were - are. Because if you hadn't been, I'd not be here today. But - that's why I wanna help Hidden - she seems to be how I was back then, before I went into that scary solitude, if I can stop someone else making the same mistakes I have. I want to. Aereth seems to want my help for something later - but hasn't told me what yet."

Mari cast out her line and almost instantly it twanged, she quickly reeled it back in and started to pocket her loot, good- soon she'd able to afford the Bunny Stamp; that was the main item she wanted. The rest would come in due time.

Mari wiped her hand on her clothing as she lifted it up to open the HUD. "Okay, I'll let him know. And hey - hush - I haven't bought any other rooms yet - once you see it you'll be thinking 'oh wow what a quiant home! This isn't something I Should be insulting at all!"

@Macradon

ID: 139829  CD:9 LD:14
6 eggs 3 materials

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
20 Eggies
7 x T3 Material 

Edited by Mari

He nodded his head “I totally understand the rationale of being hunted and then this way too friendly idiot approaches you.” he said and chuckled “I wouldn’t call us wanted, but I’d agree that these infamous strawberry bandits are very not welcome at the next banquet or gala.” he said and chortled at the thought of the two of ‘em walking into the gala ready to raid any table with anything remotely looking like a strawberry.

He chuckled “Alright, if you say so, I’m looking forward to it.” he said and continued his fishing “I’m aiming for 300, so I’m still a good way from it, whatabout you?” he asked Mari while reeling in another good clutch of eggs, he was being quite lucky with the steady amount of large clutches of eggs coming his way from this stream of water, it was weird. If it was a stream of chocolate, this might’ve made a bit sense, but right now it just doesn’t.

@Mari

ID: 139838
CD: 3 -> Eggs Found
LD: 3+5+3=11 -> 6 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
4 T3 Materials
34 Chocolate Eggs

"Right!" Mari said as she clapped her hands together, rubbing them almost deviously. "Let me just message him - I'll just make it at my place. He know where that is. Oh gosh...having you both there at the same time that'll be uh - interesting. I don't have a lot of space but it should be fine. You'll love it, I have this Kotatsu and it's so incredibly warm."

To: @Oikawa
Subject: Tea

I told Macradon we met. He wants to meet up.
My place sound good?

-Mari

Mari sent off her usual short and precise message to Oikawa then gave Macradon a thumbs up. "There, message sent - all we gotta do is play the waiting game. I'll be providing the tea and the home so you should provide the food. Get us something really nice to eat." Mari said with a wink. "Thank you." It was clear there was no choice in the matter. Macradon was doomed to bring the food.

"So - I feel like I've been talking a whole lot about myself and what I've been doing. What about you?" Mari asked Macradon as she drew in her line. Frowning when she got a pittance of eggs. "Aw c'mon. I'm aiming for around 400 so I got a good 300 to go."

@Macradon

ID: 139840  CD: 3 LD:1
2 eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
22 Eggies
7 x T3 Material 

Edited by Mari

“Mhm” he responded and nodded at Mari, planning to meet Oikawa, it’s been quite a while since he last saw him, so this was getting exciting. “Oh, never tried one, so I’ll gladly experience it on the cold fourth floor.” he said with a warm smile thinking about how cozy they could get in that place, even if it wasn’t as big as many other houses, it was still nice to have somewhere you can call home.

He chuckled “Always me stuck with getting the food, eh?” he said with a slight laughter, it was always him getting that end of the stick, not that it really mattered at all. “I haven’t really been doing much, just preparing for the oncoming boss raid, planning stuff for the school, just casual paperwork stuff that I’ve been so used to doing for so long.” he said with a smile and went for another fishing streak of a clutch.

@Mari

ID: 139842
CD: 10 -> Eggs Found, +3 Materials
LD: 10+5+3=18 -> 8 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
7 T3 Materials
42 Chocolate Eggs

"well I could get the food. Tell me, what do you prefer the taste of? Birch bark or leaves?" Mari clasped her hands together. "Ohh I could make us a giant plate of snow I bet that'd taste terrific!" She reached out to lightly bap him on the shoulder. "I'd get the food too, but I mean..." Mari pointed up at her orange cursor. "Since I haven't done the redemption quest yet- that's sorta hard for me to do. Tea is easier - its herbs. Herbs grow everywhere outside. Food? Not so much. Last I checked there aren't Yakitori or taco trees."

Paperwork.... "Mmmm... well, do you need help with that sorta thing?" Mari offered. "I probably can't do much else, but you know I'm here for you if you need. Right. I used to teach English back in the real world so paperwork is something I'm used to."

Mari chose to sit down beside him, feeling that she didn't want to stand the entire time. This fishing thing was kinda relaxing. Nowhere near as profitable as hunting mobs, but they weren't after col. "I think I'm all but prepared for the boss raid. I maxed out my familiar skill and my battle healing skill. So I feel like, well, I'm all set really."

@Macradon

ID: 139851  CD:1
NO EGGIES

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
22 Eggies
7 x T3 Material 

Edited by Mari

He shrugged “Dunno, haven’t really had my beaver days yet, isn’t that like the second puberty where you just begin to eat trees?” he asked jokingly as a comment towards the bark and leaves. He pondered “Fastfood trees .. what a place if that were to happen.” he thought and smiled, but it was irrelevant, he had to think of somewhere to get some food … that hotdog guy could be a choice … or the noodle girl .... 

He shook his head “Nah, it’s just regular paper work, I’m thinking of deserting my guild so I can start the school, only the only real reason for me to stay in the guild right now is its few buffs that can affect my farming when I do go farming, but that doesn’t really make much sense right now, as I can just get the same benefits as I would from my estate …” he said and looked at the water.

Casting out his line again, Macradon would reel in another good clutch of eggs “We should do Bane of Blood quest, the Last Hit drop is pretty good since it increases Battle Healing by a bit, which could always be useful.” he said.

@Mari

ID: 139852
CD: 7 -> Eggs Found, +2 Materials
LD: 4+5+3=12 -> 6 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
9 T3 Materials
48 Chocolate Eggs

"Yes Macradon, its second puberty, it comes at around the age of 30." Mari said matter-of-factly as she cast out her line. "It's taboo to talk about which is why its not taught in schools - its an unspoken rule. Kinda how you're meant to wipe from front to back, no one really tells you - you just know."  She laughed softly as he lamented about the reality of fast food trees. Mari was tempted to egg him on, since this was Aincrad and if dragons were a thing, if dark elves - giant wolves and having three headed dogs as pets were possible, then why not say, a hot dog tree? But - if it did happen Mari may just have to burn the abomination of a tree.

"You have been saying there have been a lot of issues with your guild right? That its all but non existent?" She asked.  "If that were the case then yeh, may as well leave it. No point in holding onto something that doesn't require a reason to exist. Especially if you can get the same benefits as your estate, yanno, the one you've never invited me to." Mari quipped.

SHe felt a hard yank on her line and so she pulled back - an awkward game of tug-of-war ensued. Mari almost falling to the floor as she struggled to maintain her grip on the rod, before finally her prize was slung up and out of the water.

"OOMph..." Mari fell backward, with the treasure chest landing in her lap. "Well...talking about getting things off my chest..." She jested as she slapped the wet surface of the wooden chest.

"And sure, let's do that quest- just me and you? Got anyone else in mind?"

@Macradon

ID: 139975  CD:12  LD:16
TREASURE CHEST  8 EGGIES

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
30 Eggies
7 x T3 Material 

Edited by Mari

He nodded excitedly like he was actually making mental notes in a lecture “I can’t wait for my second puberty to hit so I can become a beaver.” he muttered loud enough for Mari to hear him. He kept nodding with everything else Mari said to him, it was very interesting, “Incredible ... “ he said and tried to make a quick note for him to prepare for his sudden beaverization.

“Well, yes and no. The guild is mostly dead because the former Vice Commander and the current Commander are both MIA, leaving this Vanguard Commander to do all the work of actually having something happen in it … but I don’t really feel like it at all, if only I could kick out the Commander and take full control of the guild, but I just don’t think he’d let me if he even ever showed up again.” he replied with a heavy sigh.

“I’ve wanted to invite you, you were even very close to it when Bahr pulled you into my shop. If you can remember where my shop is, my Estate is right besides it, so come when you want to, but for all I know, you don’t like going into Safe Zones while orange, so I haven’t really invited you because I knew you would just say that you don’t want to venture into safe zones.” he replied.

He shook his head “Not someone I can think of at the top of my head. There’s gonna be a lot of enemies, but if I could solo the quest, I should be able to do it with you.” he said with a smile and reeled in another good clutch of eggs.

@Mari

ID: 139979
CD: 6 -> Eggs Found, +1 Materials
LD: 3+5+3=11 -> 6 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
9 T3 Materials
54 Chocolate Eggs

Mari was fiddling with the chest but stopped to  try and stifle a laugh, instead she snorted and slapped the top of the chest. "Ahaha, yeh. Careful you're gonna grow an extra set of teeth and everythin." She said as she wagged a finger in his direction.

Mari listened quietly to his dilemma. "Mmm...who is this MIA person? Why not just kick them out? Is there some sort of inactivity issue? I know in the past when I had my guild they could be booted from it due to inactivity." She was still fiddling with the chest. "Yeh...I remember where your shop is..." She had to stop when he mentioend Bahr.

Bahr...he probably still hated her.  "Hey..." Mari said quietly. "Do... you ever worry that being friends with me will put a strain on your other friendships? Cause... I really worry about that - I keep thinking about how Bahr reacted to me, then to you helping me. I don't..." She ran a hand over the chest. "I don't want to - get in the way."

Click

The chest opened. It wasn't really a bad haul, some materials, a weapon, and consumables. Mari placed each of them away. Before looking up at Macradon. "Y-You're right - I don't want to venture to safe zones when I'm orange. It's...sorta unfair to the people there. Right? I mean you saw how Bahr acted. Imagine others, who aren't strong enough to hold their own. Imagine the fear I'd bring, just from walking into a town like that."

Mari shook her head.

"I...I'm sorry Mac, I couldn't do that to those people."

@Macradon

OPENING CHEST
ID:139998  LD: 13

(Floor * 100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables
TREASURE CHEST 

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
30 Eggies
12 x T3 Material
2,100 Col
1 x T3 Rare Weapon [139998]
2 x Rare Consumable [13998],[13998-1]

Edited by Mari

Mari had found a chest with her eggs which was nice, you could probably always use some extra stuff, but during these times, Macradon would disregard chests as it was mostly wasted time for him since it took away the amount of time he used on fishing up eggs. He would think, open his mouth, and touch his teeth “I don’t think a few extra would be that detrimental.” he commented with a slight grin.

“I don’t have high enough privileges in the guild to kick out someone of higher rank than me unfortunately, if I had I would.” he said, thinking of the “members” of his guild. He shook his head “I he owed me, I don’t think he’ll hate me after what has happened. If he were to hate me, it would be because I didn’t let the monster kill him back then.” he said “And I don’t think anyone’ll hate me because I’m friends with a PK’er, they should know me well enough that that wouldn’t be an issue.” he said with a smile.

He shrugged “I dunno, unfair or not, I hear of many orange players entering safe zones a lot, so I can’t really say if it's fair or not, if anything, I don’t care.” he said and sighed “And that’s why I haven’t invited you, you wouldn’t feel right there.”. Another go at the fishing pole and he struck yet another clutch of chocolate eggs, he was on a pretty good roll.

@Mari

ID: 139997
CD: 9 -> Eggs Found, +3 Materials
LD: 18+5+3=26 -> 8 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
12 T3 Materials
62 Chocolate Eggs

Mari Cast out her line, watching the red and white plastic ball float effortlessly over the waters surface. "Well, what if we invited Oikawa?" Mari asked with a tilt of her head. "I'm sure he'd appreciate the invite,  we can have a nice cup of hot tea at my place before hand, plan - then head on out. Sure...it'll take a little bit since both he and I are orange players but..." Mari shrugged. Trailing off. She wanted to try and help him, he seemed to really need a few people he could rely on - and well - Macradon had been an amazing compatriot and friend to Mari.

Mari tugged hard on the fishing line, "Oof..." She hauled up a gratuitous stack of eggs, she gave Macradon a grin as she began to put them away. Shifting the topic back to his guild. "Ahh I see, That's a bit of a pickle." She paused in her movements and speech when he said he doubted anyone would hate him if he were friends with a Pker - murderer more like. There was little reason to sugarcoat what she was. 

"mmm..." Mari said quietly as she began to pack up the rest of the eggs. "Yeh - I appreciate it Mac. Sorry, I know my ideals are a little messy- and troublesome. I just don't want to go into safe zones till I feel like I've fully redeemed myself."

@Macradon

ID:140178  CD:3  LD:16
8 Eggies

Mari's Eggscelent Loot 
30 Eggies
12 x T3 Material
2,100 Col
1 x T3 Rare Weapon [139998]
2 x Rare Consumable [13998],[13998-1]

Edited by Mari

“Hmm …” he muttered while pondering upon the idea “Not a bad idea, I’d like to have a nice feeling like old days with him, he’d surely be able to stun lock that big wolf if I remember him right.” he replied with a snicker and cast out his line to the eggs in the stream. “I could grab some Teleportation Crystals for the two of you, then you’d be able to quickly get up to the floor?” he proposed, it wouldn’t be cheap, but Macradon was in no position to talk about being poor when he could fund Mari’s house for her if he probably wanted to.

He nodded understandingly “Don’t worry about those things, we’ll take it step by step as it comes, no need to rush. This could also build up your anticipation for my place, and give me time to add even more to it!” he said with a grin and reeled up another big clutch of chocolate eggs “I’m at 70 now!” he chuckled and put those away with the rest of his eggs.

@Mari

ID: 140179
CD: 6 -> Eggs Found, +1 Material
LD: 12+5+3=20 -> 8 Eggs Found!

Macradon's Loot
13 T3 Materials
70 Chocolate Eggs