[E3][PP-21] <<Nature's Treasure>> w/ Shield

"Alright," she whispered, rubbing her hands together as she let out a long sigh. "Egg hunt number three."

Maybe fifty or so more eggs and she could finally buy what she wanted from the. . . Egg boys. Good God, she can finally get that demonic trinket she's always wanted, in fact, needed. Ah, she can finally have max evasion enhancements again! As much as she loved being hit and paralyzing foes immediately after, it wasn't something she was super keen on doing, especially when the only mitigation she had was from her light armor skill. Well, now she supposed that she had the armor that Oscar had given her. . . so that was pretty good. She was going to need to give it another mitigation slot soon. . . especially before the next boss fight. 

Cordelia looked around. She never really liked gathering on floor twenty-one. It was too gloomy. Too dark, but she did need some tier three materials so she guessed that it was just going to have to do-- for now, anyway.

Spoiler

[STATS:]

LVL: 54 | HP: 1080/1080 | EN: 108/108 | 19 DMG | 25 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF]| 6 HLY | 2 [36] BRN

[INVENTORY:]

☆ T3 Katana | Onimaru: PHSE, 6 HLY, 2 [36] BRN
☆ T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T2 Jewelry | Empress' Kanzashi: +3 ACC

[BATTLE READY:]

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

[CONSUMED:]

[SKILLS:]

Non-combat:

Passive:

☆ R3 Fighter Familiar Skill: +9 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skills: +3 Stealth Rating
☆ R5 Light Armor Skill: 25 MIT
  > Athletics: +1 Base DMG, +20 HP
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]

Combat:

☆ R3 Battle Healing

Weapon Skills:
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
  > Ferocity: +1 DMG
  > Precision: +1 ACC
  > R3 Finesse: -3 EN to all SAs

[BUFFS:]

☆ RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
☆ ADVANCED TRAINING: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.
☆ TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
☆ HARD-WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt, +1 crafting attempt

@Shield

Super Lucky Fancy Asian Cheetos: +3 LD
Equipped Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD
Yamata no Orochi Statue: +1 LD

Event

Spoiler

Event will run until April 22, 2020

The Easter Bunny has scattered Chocolate Eggs all around Aincrad. Eg, Egg, n Eggy - three children of dubious morals and ravenous sweet-tooths (teeth? teeths?) - need your help to find as many Chocolate Eggs as possible! Chocolate Eggs may be found by hunting mobs, gathering materials, or even fishing! Bring enough to Eg, Egg, and Eggy in exchange for amazing prizes!

Chocolate Eggs may be found via looting slain mobs on a LD9+
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via gathering on a LD6+
CD1-3: 1 Egg
CD4-6: 2 Eggs
CD7-9: 3 Eggs
CD11-12: 4 Eggs
If gathering with Full Energy:
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs may be found via fishing on a CD3+
LD1-5: 2 Eggs
LD6-10: 4 Eggs
LD11-15: 6 Eggs
LD16-20: 8 Eggs
Chocolate Eggs are a bonus drop and will be obtained in addition to any other items.

Shield

Spoiler

» Shield, The Immovable Object

• Modified HP:
  • Modified EN:
  • Modified MIT:
  • Modified ACC:
  • Modified DMG:
  • Modified EVA:
  • Battle Heal:
  • Search:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1750
  • Base EN: 166
  • Base MIT: 169
  • Base ACC: 0
  • Base DMG: 2
  • Base EVA: -1
  • Battle Heal: 85 HP
  • Search: +5

» Items Equipped:

• Seeking Aura - +3 Search
  • Raw Passion - +3 Prosperity
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Golden  Keys x7 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Golden  Keys x3 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x4 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard

» Skills:

• Searching | 5 Ranks | +5 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 5 Ranks | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (85HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • First Aid | 5 Ranks | +4% HP per rank (+20% HP) on Post Action
  • Picking | Purchased | +3 LD when opening chests
  • Heavy Armor | 5 Rank | +35 Mitigation
  • Energize | Purchased |  Restore 8 EN to target
  • Block | 5 Ranks | +25 Mitigation
  • Howl | Purchased | +2 Hate against each opponent (up to 4)
  • Fighting Spirit | Purchased | +1 Hate when using Howl or Focused Howl
  • Parry | Purchased 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%
  • Fishing | Purchased | Fish for equipment and gain prestige among old men

» Extra Skills:

• Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Healer |  3 Ranks | +135 HP (Does not require post action)
  • Martial Arts | 1 Rank | +1 Base Damage per slot with Unarmed Weapons
  • Meditation | Purchased | Recover an additional 15 EN on Post Action | 3 Turn Cooldown
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  • Focused Howl: +4 Hate against single target on Post Action
  • Dismantling: +2 LD when opening chests
  • Stone Wall: +Gain 10 MIT and 45 HP from heavy armor. Reduces DOT by 25%. -1 to Evasion.
  • Justified RiposteA successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 3 Turn Cool Down
  • Vengeful RiposteA successful Parry returns 50% of DMG back to your opponent - mitigatable. | 3 Turn Cool Down

Fishing

Spoiler

ID# 139914 results: Craft: 5 [1 Material found] Loot: 18+8=26 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 8
Materials: 1

Shield had spent so much time in the caverns of floor 21 over the last week that he had lost all sense of time of day in Aincrad. Everything was night, so day didn't really exist anymore. On occasion he would venture forth to drop his findings at home and then restock and head back out, but even then those trips were so brief that if it was night time, he had no idea how much of the night was left. The only time he got a sense of it was when he would leave in the day time and could see the sun and its position in Aincrad's sky. Otherwise, the clock in his HUD was just a collection of meaningless numbers.

He wound down his familiar passage way and pressed a specific glowing crystal on the wall, and the section of wall beside it gave way, rising up into the ceiling through invisible seams and vanishing out of sight, leaving a gaping door. Shield stepped through it and into his fishing cavern, which consisted mainly of a deep, underground lake, lit like the rest of the floor with luminous crystals and bioluminous fungi along the walls and floor. The ceiling likely had a little as well, though it was high enough that whatever light was present only appeared as pinpricks.

He laid out his tackle, baiting the hook at the end of his fishing line with a gummy worm, which seemed to be the best way to attract the gummy fish which were the only things he seemed to be able to catch during the ridiculous event. But, they typically came laden with eggs. He was not disappointed. Casting out into the lake, his hook was caught midair by a tiny bright red fish, indeed made entirely of the gummy candy he had seen on all of his prior fishing trips. Reeling it in, he discovered a healthy clutch of eggs visible inside of its translucent body.

Edited by Shield

"Ah, [doo-doo], am I lost?" She asked to no one but herself as she looked around the area. Everything pretty much the same! Gah, how was she was supposed to tell where she was-- oh, right. She had a map. After two plus years of being in here, she thought that she would be able to remember that by now. Cordelia heaved a tired sigh and continued on with her gathering. 

The girl scratched the back of her head. When was there a giant hole here? Had she-- how was she supposed to know? She didn't even know her left from her right at this point! 

Cordelia poked her head as she looked around. Oh, it this was cool-- Her attention immediately focused on a lone figure. . . fishing? Was it an NPC? No, no, it was clearly another player. She huffed, walking over to the man. "Are you here for the Easter event, too?"

ID: 140744
LD: 9+7=16, +2 Mats
CD: 1, +2 Eggs

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 2

Spoiler

Fishing:ID# 140780 results: Craft: 8 [2 Materials found] Loot: 9+8=17 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 16
Materials: 3

"I am," Shield replied, at this point unfazed by newcomers happening upon his fishing spot. "Used to be nobody knew about this place, but every time I've been here since the start of the event, someone new has found their way here." He made a gesture with his hand, welcoming her in, though his eyes remained on his fishing line out on the surface of the water. He had never been one to come across as particularly warm or genial, particularly to strangers, but he was sure they gesture would at least let her know he was comfortable with her presence.

He glanced over at her. While he had not recognized her voice, seeing her face confirmed that this was indeed a stranger. "I'm Shield," he said, giving a slight incline of his head. "Not that you particularly seem like someone who would be a PKer, but as we don't know each other, I'll just be on the safe side and inform you that any attack you land on me would likely hurt you more than it would me." Although he was being upfront, he did give a small, wry smile to indicate that the warning was well intentioned and did not come with any prejudice or ill will.

This exchange was cut short, however, by a new bite on his line. He pulled hard to set the hook and then proceeded to reel in a second fish - slightly larger this time, but just as laden with eggs as the first.

Edited by Shield

"Ah, well, I've certainly never seen this place before. I don't usually travel up here for anything, anyway," she mumbled, cracking a small smile as she walked over to him. She wasn't sure if she had ever seen this man before, which was a surprise. He looked pretty decked out in gear, so it was honestly a shock that he didn't even remind her of anyone she had met before. His name though, yes, that certainly made her think. She was sure she had heard of it somewhere. Maybe it was because it was a very. . . uh, simple name? 

Cordelia's eyes visibly widened at his straightforwardness. Well, he seemed confident, but who was she to doubt his skill? "Ah, I see," she bit out, averting her gaze away from him awkwardly as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, I'm Cordelia. Pleasure to meet you, I suppose," she sniffed, returning her attention to what she had actually came her to. . . y'know, do.  

ID: 140897
LD: 13+7=20, +2 Materials
CD: 2, +2 Eggs

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 4

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 140917 results: Craft: 4 [0 Materials found] Loot: 19+8=27 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 24
Materials: 3

"Well, then I suppose it's nice to meet you as well," Shield jabbed back, poking a little fun at her ambiguous greeting before turning back to his fishing. "Odd event," he observed, slowly reeling in his line. "Not that I'm complaining about the potential gains from the prizes, but still. It is a little strange as a grown-ass man to be spending exorbitant amounts of time hunting for... chocolate eggs." He snorted a little, casting out his line again.

He repeated this process, slowly and methodically, casting out and reeling slowly back in. It took a few tries, but he finally snagged something. As soon as he pulled back on his pole, the line gave, as if something had bitten the hook and made off with the bait. Reeling in once more, he quickened his pace, feeling the resistance of something extra on his line. Sure enough, when he pulled the hook from the water, attached to it was a mesh bag, full to bursting with foil-wrapped chocolate eggs and fake, plastic Easter basket grass. "Very odd indeed," he sighed, and he stored the items away.

Edited by Shield

Cordelia ignored his comment and sighed. "I guess. It's better than nothing, though," she replied back, crouching down as she spotted another few eggs behind a vibrant crystal. "I'm just more surprised that they're still sending out events like this consistently. Seriously, aren't they tired of it, already?" She asked, poking the chocolate eggs with her finger before she stored them in her inventory. "Plus, who even celebrates easter like this anymore?" Cordelia mumbled, getting back on to her feet as she brushed her lap off. She thought collecting eggs were something they did years ago. Did people still actually do this in real life, too?

The girl looked over her shoulder and back towards the fisherman and tilted her head. "Are you some kind of frontliner?" She questioned curiously. "I doubt anyone with their right mind would come all the way up to floor twenty-one just to fish and gather some eggs, so you must be up in a few levels, right?" 

ID: 140933
LD: 1+7=8, No Materials
CD: 6, +3 Eggs

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 7

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 141328 results: Craft: 5 [1 Material found] Loot: 18+8=26 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 32
Materials: 4

"I feel like the more pertinent question is 'who is the they that's putting the events out in the first place?' There's clearly someone pulling the strings," Shield wondered aloud, pulling back his pole arm and hurling his line out into the deepest parts of the dark lake. "There are patches released regularly... and if they were controlled by anyone on the outside, wouldn't someone take the helm and start handing players buffs or discounts to speed up the process of clearing the game?" He shook his head slowly, reeling in his line, moving it slightly from side to side to create the illusion of life in his bait. "No, whoever is making these events either programmed them in before SAO was ever released, or they're being designed and released from inside of the game itself."

Cordelia asked a question that was difficult to answer to say the least. "A frontliner?" He reached up with his free hand and rubbed the back of his neck. "Something like that." Luckily, his reel gave him the distraction he was hoping for. The spool fed out fishing line loudly as something began trying to run off with his bait. Shield stopped the feed, turning the crank back to pull in his catch. This was not a difficult battle. The fish he pulled in was small, though he could tell from its rotund shape that it must be harboring a large clutch of eggs. "What about you? What's your story?"

Edited by Shield

Cordelia hummed, finding another set of eggs behind a large rock. "I suppose that makes sense. I wonder how long these pre-prepared events go on for  then, if that were to be the case," she huffed, picking up an egg and throwing it between her hands a few times like a rubber ball. That was an interesting thought, though. She wondered if the players would complete the game before the intended completion. If they were on a path for that, would Kayaba stop them in their tracks, or would he let them continue?

The girl looked at him from the corner of her eye, wishing he would elaborate on that. Was he a frontliner or not? It seemed like a simple question to her.

"My story?" She echoed, leaning herself against the cave wall as she poked at his question. "There's not much. Just an ordinary player making their way up a ladder," she sniffed, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

ID: 141352 
LD: 10+7=17, +2 Materials 
CD: 6, +3 Eggs

Total Materials: 6
Total Eggs: 10

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 141354 results: Craft: 2 [Nothing]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 32
Materials: 4

"Who knows?" Shield said, giving Cordelia an apologetic half-smile. "It's entirely possible that the Cardinal system is advanced enough to generate its own events, completely independent of anyone else's input. In which case, the events could potentially go on forever without ever repeating, at least not in any significant way." He sighed, reeling in his line and taking a moment to process the thought of an unending SAO. While at one point he would have considered such a concept a marvel, as soon as Kayaba appeared before the players on day one, the perspective of SAO as something to be lauded changed dramatically. "Personally, I'd rather not stick around long enough to find out."

He cast out his line, but for the moment, nothing seemed to be biting, so he paid it little mind. "A ladder? Do you mean the ladder of the floors of Aincrad? Do you mean the whole process of leveling up and getting stronger? Or is there a different ladder to speak of?" It was an interesting turn of phrase. Shield was not the type to pry into another player's private matters, but she had brought it up, so for the moment it seemed a safe enough topic.

@Cordelia

Edited by Shield

She sighed. "Sometimes, I feel like I'm too far into the future. Lord, watch there be flying cars once we get out of here," she mumbled, taking a jagged rock as she poked another pair of eggs in a small corner of the rocky cave wall. First off, if there were flying cars, cool, and second, what the hell. She wanted to drive a flying car-- and--and a stupid video game wasn't going to stop her from doing that. She looked at him from over her shoulder before she nodded. "You and me both."

Cordelia yawned, throwing the eggs and rock into her inventory. "The ladder of anything and everything," she replied back, half jokingly and half serious. "Ladder of levels, floors, life. All the good and fun stuff," she sniffed, stretching her arms above her head. "Far too many ladders for me to handle but I somehow work it out," she joked, tilting her body from side to side. 

ID: 141357
LD: 19, +2 Materials

Total Materials: 8
Total Eggs: 12

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142878 results: Craft: 5 [1 Material found] Loot: 13+8=21 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 40
Materials: 5

"They were already well into the development of self-driving cars," Shield said with a half-shrug. "There's no telling. We've already logged several years into this game. There's no telling what all has happened since then." It was not a thought he liked to delve deeply into. Very few players did. "Are you with a guild, Cordelia?" he asked, tossing his line into the deep darkness of the underground pool. "There are any number of guilds out there that are dedicated in some fashion or another to climbing a ladder. My first guild was very much that way, though I'll admit I outgrew them very quickly."

The reel whizzed and strained against the pull of a new catch and Shield pulled with the full force of his arms. Apparently, he overestimated his opponent this time, because a very small fish, perhaps only a little larger than the span of his hand, popped up out of the water and thrashed around helplessly, at the mercy of the air and the land. It flapped around for a moment and then seized up and fell still, surrendering to its new status as a set of items rather than a mob.

Edited by Shield

She sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I just hope things aren't too different to the point where life would be hard to adjust to," she said, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. "That would be difficult considering that some of the people in here won't be financially stable when they get back," she sniffed, blinking her eyes. The platinum-haired player rested her knuckles on her hips as she looked over to Shield. "Yeah, I'm in one, though it's relatively new. Mainly made up of close friends and people alike. A few of them would be at the next boss fight I believe," she mumbled, scratching her chin. She was certain that Bahr was going to be there, as for Oscar-- she wasn't very sure. All of his answers have been very. . . mixed. She wasn't sure if Lessa was planning on attending, but something was telling her that she was leaning towards a no.

Cordelia circled around another rock, deadpanning as she found another bunch of eggs huddled next to each other.

ID: 142881
LD: 18, +2 Materials
CD: 12, +6 Eggs

Total Materials: 10
Total Eggs: 18

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142897 results: Craft: 12+ Loot: 19+8=27 [Chest found, 8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 48
Materials: 5

"Well, if they have been in boss raids before, odds are I've met them," Shield said, thinking over her words regarding the guild. "It sounds like more of a family style guild, something close-knit? That was eventually what the Acendants became. I think they realized they weren't as focused on training players as they thought they were. It sounds nice though," he said, winding up and tossing out his line again.

Slowly, he began to reel in, planning to flush out some fish by enticing them with moving bait, but rather, his line snagged. He pulled, and his pole bent. He was snagged on something big, and he was optimistic that it was not a log or a rock. Bracing himself, taking a solid, wide stance, he pulled, lifting with his legs, and whatever it was slid along the bottom of the lake. Shield reeled, he pulled and reeled again, back and forth between the two tasks until a chest emerged from the water. "Perfect," he said, a triumphant grin on his features. "Hopefully I get more than consumables this time."

Edited by Shield

"They haven't done any raids before from what I know. The ones that are going to be at the next one weren't even tier two yet during the last floor boss fight, myself included," she exclaimed, leaning her body against the cave wall as she let out a sigh. She nodded her head. "I see. . . well, everyone in my guild is already going at a decent pace when it comes to levelling up and stuff like that all on their own, so we aren't too incredibly focused on levelling at the moment. It's still fairly new, so we're just trying to set up basic guild things and such," she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before she pushed herself off of the wall.

"Oh, sweet. Maybe you'll get some good gear from it," she blurted out, giving him a thumbs up before she went back to gathering her eggs. 

ID:143136 
LD: 10+7=17, +2 Materials
CD: 8, +5 Eggs

Total Materials: 12
Total Eggs: 23

Spoiler

Opening Chest - ID# 143147 results: Loot: 7+8=15

• [12-15] = 2,100 Col, 5 T3 materials, 1 rare weapon, 2 rare consumables

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 48
Materials: 8
Col: 2,100 Col
Rare Weapons: [143147a]
Rare Consumables: [143147b] [143147c]

"Well, a lot of times, what you do is the lesser part than those with whom you do it," Shield said, nodding at the information she shared about the guild and their leveling. "SAO is a little different, in that the results of our efforts are just always going to have higher stakes, but it's good that you have found a guild you can work with happily." He knelt down and inspected the chest, looking over its shape and the style of lock. From his hip, he produced a large iron ring with a collection of golden keys. Eyeing each one carefully, he eventually selected one and held it up to the lock. It disintegrated into a puff of glittering gold dust, and a distant sound of tinkling metal, like loose coins, could be heard in the air.

The lid of the chest popped open, and a display window popped up in front of it, displaying the full contents of the chest. "Well, I've definitely seen worse hauls, though I can hardly call this a fortune." He tapped the button to empty the chest of its contents. As soon as it had been emptied, the chest's durability was reduced to zero, and the chest shattered into shards of light like a slain monster.

Edited by Shield

She hummed in agreement. "Yeah, you don't see so many guilds that regularly hang out nowadays, huh?" She murmured thoughtfully. She rarely ever saw someone in a guild that wasn't in it for the buffs, period. She honestly believed that those things were just the norm before she was invited to join The Tarot. Oh well, people were missing out. 

Cordelia peeked over the man's shoulder, curious to see what was inside the chest as well. "I see, oh well." She shrugged, turning her attention back to gathering eggs and all of that good stuff. "I suppose it's better than nothing. I personally have never opened a treasure chest myself. I think I'm too impatient to wait around and find one and I doubt I'd be investing into a fishing skill anytime soon," she said, sighing to herself before she shrugged her shoulders. She had yet to invest in anything that won't help her deal damage, which probably wasn't the wisest of decisions, but it's worked out so far!

ID: 143183
LD: 9+7=16, +2 Materials
CD: 8, +5 Eggs

Total Materials: 14
Total Eggs: 29

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 143214 results: Craft: 11 [4 Materials found] Loot: 18+8=26 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 56
Materials: 12

"Not everyone needs to do everything," Shield said with a shrug. "Chests can be nice, and especially when you're not well equipped to solo grind mobs, having a backup option for finding loot is very helpful. It also dovetails well with my business, since fishing is the most efficient way to find chests, and chests are the most efficient ways to find equipment without farming mobs."

There was a pull on his line, but when he pulled back against it, rather than the fish coming along, it seemed to startle it more and it fought even harder. This one in particular was a challenge. He squared up his body, bracing his foot against a stalagmite, and heaved, slowly but surely battling his catch in towards the shore. When it finally emerged, soaking wet and gasping for water, Shield greeted it at the water's edge collecting its contents. "Granted, it is an odd niche that I fill with my build and choices, but I've grown quite attached to it." 

Edited by Shield

"I see," she murmured, scratching her chin before she looked over to him. "So are you a merchant then?" She asked. Merchants were the only ones that dealt with unidentified equipment so it was a logical guess. Or she was just plain dumb. That works as well. She figured that she was going to have to pick it up sometime then. Baldur makes pretty good use of it, right, and both of their AoE sucked-- though, she was probably going to have to wait a couple more levels before she had enough to invest in a skill like that.

"That's good," she commented, sniffing as walked around another pile of rocks. By the time she had circled it at least a dozen times, another pile of eggs popped up. God, this place was just getting weirder and weirder. It was like she was living in some sort of Wonderland or something.

ID: 143581
LD: 1+7=8, No Materials

Total Materials: 14
Total Eggs: 31

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 143599 results: Craft: 6 [1 Material found] Loot: 8+8=16 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Totals:

Eggs: 64
Materials: 13

"Finest in all of Aincrad," he said, puffing out his chest a little. "If you're ever needing something identified, I've got the best odds to find something interesting on it. I'm a little out of the way, but I find that it helps open up my clientele a little bit." He cast his line out into the water, watching the bobber sail out into the center of the lake. The white of the bobber stood out in the darkness, riding the ripples on the surface of the water. Before long, it sank out of sight, and his line began to feed out from the spool of his reel.

Shield began to reel in, only to realize that the fish he had caught wasn't putting up much of a fight. He drug it through the water and out onto the bank, stepping over to it to inspect its contents. Despite the small size of his catch, it was full to bursting with eggs. "I feel like that's a good note to end on." He nodded and straightened up, returning to where he had set up his tackle. He put away his fishing rod and finished packing up his things. "Cordelia, it was nice to meet you. I hope the event treats you well."

He took his leave and made for the exit, navigating his way through the twisting tunnels of the twenty first floor back to Tomoika. Cordelia didn't seem to be much of a talker, but then again, he wasn't exactly one either.

I feel like all in all that was a productive trip.

[QUEST REWARDS]

[Shield]

2 SP
64 Eggs
13 T3 Materials
2,300 Col

Rare Weapons
[143147a]
Rare Consumables
[143147b] [143147c]

[Cordelia]

14 T3 Materials