[OP - F1] A New Adventure

Yusuke dodged another of the boar's attacks, and stepped fowar with and simple vertical cut, which was defended by the monster. He stepped back and charged his power, stand in the position for <> and let the system do the rest for him. And with that he got another miss. That was really humilliating. He saw another player come forth and felt even more humilliated for having so much help to defeat a single <>. He waved at the new player and smiled.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astion Tried to attack again this Boar, and felt a little bad for that guy, he wasn't bad, he was really unlucky that day... he should be one of the person that are worthy of his trust. He attacked again the boar with his scimitar...

This time the boar was really Fast, and he manage to escape the attack...

Astion decided to place himself next to Yosuke and then he answered to Ragnar.

"I will not last you say? Well i'll not be sure of that... but for sure i'll not need the help of one guy that laugh at us... Be sure of that..."

"well didn't mean to offend brother i just think its funny watching noobs fight so im sorry if i offended you so im gonna help that other guy now." ragnar jumps out of the tree him attacking boar1 and nightwing attacking boar2 hoping to do some damage. ragnar swings at the boar doing a crit while nightwing gets hit by the other boar losing 1 HP.

ragnar 15/15

nightwing 10/11

Jace 18/18

Silvee 13/13

Boar 1 3/5

Boar 2 3/5

Jace grabbed his blade and charged his boar seeing Ragnar coming to help. Well I guess it's familiar and familiar and person and person huh? He sliced at the boar missing and Silvee missed hers as well. The boar got to busy with Ragnar to attack. He got back to let Ragnar attack.

That was the time. They were SO many and the enemy was just <>. That was truly riduculous! Yusuke had to stop that humilliation right away. As the boar charged over him, Yusuke rushed over it and stood near enough to get all 3 boars with his attack. He stood in the stance for <> and tried it. The sparkles only stopped the boar that was coming over Yusuke, but didn't do any hit, unfortunately. Actually, it didn't hurt any of them.

Yusuke 7/7

Astion 5/5

boar (Yusuke): 2/5

[OCC you two should pick profile pics]

"well man seems you like wolves so did my brother he was kicked off the side of aincrad did you know him he liked wolves as well." ragnar slashes at boar1 he tells nightwing to attack boar2. ragnar misses his attack jumping out of the way and nightwing hits her boar doing 1 damage.

ragnar 15/15

nightwing 10/11

Jace 18/18

Silvee 13/13

Boar 1 3/5

Boar 2 2/5

Jace seen Ragnar attack so Jace decided to return it. He grabbed Skyslicer his awesome perfect sword he made at his shop.

He charged the first boar hoping to get a critical and totally missed. Silvee missed as well. What happened to these boars? Did they migrate from floor 7? Then his boar hit him for two and Silvees hit her.

Jace 17/18

Silvee 13/13

Ragnar 15/15

Nightwing 10/11

Other two Boar arrived to attack them, but the others player were taking care of them. His mate missed again, he was really unlucky. Astion decide to attack the boar again, using his scimitar nad using the <> Skill.

Astion hitted him, reducing by 1 his HP.

"C'mon Yosuke, this one is yours!"

He yelled to Yosuke.

That has to be it. The boar was in it's final Hp point and Yusuke got the chance to finish that. As Astion hit it, it charged in Yusuke's direction and he had the chance he wanted. He stood for a <> and exploded the sparks every direction making sure it would hit all 3 boars.

As the sparks exploded and hit the enemies, they all were hit and a critical hit advice popped from their heads and Yusuke and Astion' Boar disappeared and also Boar2 disappeared. Unfortunately, nothing dropped from them, but they finally killed the things!

Yusuke 7/7

Astion 5/5

Boar (Yusuke and Astion) 0/5

Boar1 (Ragnar and Jace) 1/5

Boar2 (Ragnar and Jace) 0/5

Jace 17/18

Ragnar 15/15

Nightwing 10/11

Silvee 13/13

"Nice!"

Astion yelled at Yosuke, now only one Boar was on their way... Astion too all the courage he could, and he charged the boar with a "Fell Crescent".

The Boar Wasn't so distant to Him, so he just decide to attack him directly, a frontal attack.

He missed the Attack and the boar didn't had any harm.

*Damn those Boar*

ragnar saw that there was one last boar he lets his familiar attack then he would attack thinking it would be easy to finish this boar in one turn. ragnar misses the boar and nightwing bites the boar distroying it into pixels.

Yusuke 7/7

Astion 5/5

Boar1 0/5

Boar2 0/5

Jace 17/18

Ragnar 15/15

Nightwing 10/11

Silvee 13/13

Ethereal hops out of the tree he had been observing the battle in from above. "It seems we have two budding front-liners in our midst. Where are my manners, I'm Ethereal but everyone calls me Ether." he says as he walks towards the small and triumphant group. They are all beaming with happy faces and Ether can't help but smile too. "So who might you two victors be?" he asks, still smiling.

As the last boar disppeared into pixels, Yusuke felt better. Finally that thing was dead, but their adventure wouldn't end up there, he knew. As another player got near, Yusuke looked at him and got happier. With that team, they were strong enough to try a mini-boss, or maybe even the Floor One Boss! He opened the <

- OK, everyone! I'm Yusuke, Lvl 3, One-Handed Sword User and Knife Thrower. Since we're all here, what about we get in that cave and try out for the mini-boss?

The last boar, was gone, and then Yosuke invited them all to form a party and try to kill the mini boss.

He stay a long time in front of the invitation screen... he wasn't really sure, but it was true, he needed ore EXP. And the only way to kill the miniboss right here was with a Party.

He pressed the Blue Cirlce button and then he looked at all the new player saying

"I'm Astion, Lvl. 2..."

Then he just went under a tree e sit there waiting for their decision.

She walked by the party, they were fast, but she was faster. "May I join the party, please?" Ruri asked putting her hand out to the man who invited them all to join, "I'm Ruri, level 11." She spoke, a smile on her face. Her icon might've been orange, but she was happy to meet the new person, and promised she wouldn't kill them.