[E3](F21 - Quest) <<Natures Treasures>> partied up (Complete)

Quest

Spoiler

Current Stats

Spoiler

Stats

Level 22

440 HP -> 495 HP (See Buffs Section)

44 EN

5 Base Damage

26 MIT -> 41 MIT (See Buffs Section)

1 LD -> 8 LD (See Buffs section)

12 Bleed

12 Burn

Equipment:

Jacks Burned Lament (Burn/Bleed/Cursed)

Mask of Rose (3 Acc)

Crimson Rose (2 Mit, 1 LD)

Buffs Used

Baked potato (Perfect overhealth Meal (+45 HP))

Iron Infused Chicken (Perfect MIT Meal (+15 MIT))

Crazy Lucky hot Dog (Perfect LD Snack (+3 LD))

House Buff(s) used

Kitchen buff used on Crazy lucky hot dog (3 LD -> 4 LD)

Battle Ready Inventory

4 Uncommon Healing potions (+40 HP)

1x Snack of strong

1x Snack of eagle

5x TP crystals

Violet was standing within the cavern that the quest had guided her to, a bemused look on her face. Apparently the cavern was well known for being a popular place to grind materials, and as of recently, a great place to grind for the new event items. Chocolate eggs. It was apparently a brand new currency used in the easter shops to purchase rare items, including a rather unique dungeon map. She needed to stock up on Tier 3 materials in order to finally get her shop going, and get it stocked with stuff that frontliners would be purchasing. She stood perched on a rock that was jutting out of the underground lake, an amused look on her face. there were players fishing left and right, searching for as many eggs as they could. Her familiar chirped, before nuzzling her face into Violets, eliciting a laugh from the usually stoic and silent pinkette.

@Cordelia @Alec

Spoiler

Alec:

Lvl: 45

• HP:  900 (SW) + (15*Tier) 30 = 930
  • EN:  90
  • DMG: (1 base + 5 wpn skill + 6 Wpn DMG) = 12 DMG
  • MIT:  54 (Armor MIT) + 35 (Heavy Armor skill) (Stonewall)  + 10 MIT + 5 (Block skill)  = 104 MIT
  • ACC: 0
  • EVA: -1 (SW)
  • BH: 16
  • THN: 36
  • Stonewall: - 25% DoT

Equipped Items:

Vanquisher Shoulder (T 2 - Armor Heavy Armor) (MIT 3)

Mirror's Embrace (T2 - Shield) (Thorns 2, Taunt)

Luck Stone (T 1 - Trinket) (+3 LD)

Battel Ready:

Forearm Axe (T 2 1H Battle Axe) (Dam 3)

SKILLS:

Spoiler

Utility skills:

Combat skills:
Block: Rank: 1 (Novice) - 5 MIT

Fighting Spirit (+ 1 Hate)

Battle Healing: Rank 2 (Journeyman) - (Heal 1% per rank of max HP each round)

Howl: Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets. - 8 Energy

Weapon skills:
Battle Axe (1 Hand): Rank 5 (Grand Master)

Armor Skills:

Heavy Armor: Rank 5 (Grand Master) -  35 MIT

[Rank 5 Heavy Armor Mod] Stonewall

• Cost: 15 SP
  • Effect: Gain 10 MIT and (15 * Tier) HP when wearing heavy armor. Reduces damage taken from damage over time effects (Bleed, Burn, etc.) by 25% (rounded down) when wearing heavy armor. -1 to Evasion.
  • Description: It's as if your armor has melded to your skin, adding a thickened layer and increasing endurance.

Extra skills:

Familiar Mastery: Rank 3 - Healing - (Rank*15*Tier HP) - 5 rounds cool down (90 HP)

Survival: Effect: Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.

HOUSING BENEFITS:

Spoiler

Rested:

-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Relaxed: 

Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Filling:

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Col Stash: 

+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Advanced Training: 

+2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Squeaky Clean: 

The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Working:

+2 EXP per crafting attempt

Aincrad Trading Post:

Col Deposit:
+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Alec looked into his inventory and frowned at the woefully low number of materials he currently possessed especially in the Tier 3 category. He had done a good bit of Blacksmithing for his mentor Macradon and now had a lowly 2 Tier 3 materials which is why today the large man found himself roaming the 21st Floor. Floors 1, 11 and 21 were widely known for having an overabundance of Materials. Alec had also heard about a new Easter Event going on and the memories of himself and Gwen hiding eggs in their backyard for Danny to find as a child brought a smile to the oversized mans normally stern features. So Alec roamed the 21st Floor as he glanced at the various players Fishing and Gathering about him. He wasn’t couldn’t remember ever seeing so many people in one single place at any given time other than the First Floor, the thought of which brought a heavy full bodied shudder the large man’s muscular frame as he thought back to the extended time he had spent there just trying to figure out the easiest tasks he now took for granted.

@Cordelia

Cordelia stretched her arms behind her head. She had just left Shield to his own. . . fishing. He should be okay. He was okay before she was there and he'll be okay after she left.

But that just really left her to walking around in the caverns. Seriously, she was too pooped out to be looking for eggs. One can only hunt for so many chocolate eggs before they go crazy, and in her case-- she was already at the border. She sighed, finding herself near the exit of the area before something familiar caught her eye; a very, bald head.

"Oh, Alec, is that you?" She asked, skipping over to the vaguely familiar man as she tilted her head. "Wow, it's been forever right? Do you remember me? It's Cordelia. I hope that the hair color change didn't throw you off. It's been quite a while since I had last seen you, hasn't it?" She questioned, giving him a wide grin. Alec was honestly the person she had been looking for the most, especially after she had met Titan. He was probably the only person she was even remotely close to that used a shield, really.

Spoiler

[STATS:]

LVL: 55 | HP: 1130/1130 | EN: 110/110 | 19 DMG | 25 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF]| 6 HLY | 2 [36] BRN

[INVENTORY:]

☆ T3 Katana | Onimaru: PHSE, 6 HLY, 2 [36] BRN
☆ T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM

☆ T2 Jewelry | Empress' Kanzashi: +3 ACC, +1 EVA

[BATTLE READY:]

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

[CONSUMED:]

[SKILLS:]

Non-combat:

Passive:

☆ R3 Fighter Familiar Skill: +9 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skills: +3 Stealth Rating
☆ R5 Light Armor Skill: 25 MIT
  > Athletics: +1 Base DMG, +20 HP
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]

Combat:

☆ R3 Battle Healing

Weapon Skills:
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
  > Ferocity: +1 DMG
  > Precision: +1 ACC
  > R3 Finesse: -3 EN to all SAs

[BUFFS:]

☆ RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
☆ ADVANCED TRAINING: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.
☆ TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
☆ HARD-WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt, +1 crafting attempt

Equipped Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD
Yamata no Orochi Statue: +1 LD

ID: 141386
LD: 6+4=10, No Mats
CD: 5, +3 Eggs

Total Materials: 0
Total Eggs: 3

Violet was still standing on her rock, an amused look on her face as she spotted several people fishing up what seemed to be several large gummy fish, some of which had large clutches of chocolate eggs. She looked in the water, noticing a small collection of eggs laying near the bank of the lake. She scooped up the three eggs, depositing them into her inventory along with a pair of crafting materials. She straightened up when she heard a pair of voices conversing about something, which had her tilting her head slightly. She turned to see a rather pretty woman with silvery white hair, and a bearded man who looked like the definition of a tank, quite unlike most tanks she'd met. "I doubt Hestia could radiate that kind of energy even if she tried." she thought, shaking her head. She took a running start, before jumping across the rocks one by one, doing a backflip off of the last one, landing a short ways away from the pair. "Yo, I don't think I've seen you two before around here." She said, folding her hands behind her head. Her mask was pulled to the side, but her hood was up, shielding her eyes from view.

Roll + Results

Spoiler

ID# 141500 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 6: 3 Chocolate eggs found

Loot: 7 (7+8 = 15): 2 T3 Mats found

MOB: 3

@Alec

As Alec roamed the 21st Floor in search of Materials to help him get back into Macradon’s shop and begin working the forge again he heard a high pitch voice form behind. Turning he saw a face he hadn’t seen in some time. “Cordelia! Of course I remember you.” The large man responded as a smile formed cracking the edges of his perpetual scowl and brightening his face. “How have you been?” The large man asked as he smiled down at the young woman. “How is Paco doing?” Alec asked as he glanced around looking for the bird he had helped the young woman find, when suddenly another young woman came vaulting out of the sky to land near by. “I don’t believe so.” Alec responded to to the young acrobat. “My name’s Alec and this is Cordelia.” Alec replied with a nod of his head and wave of his hand. “It’s nice to meet you, miss….?” Alec said in his deep baritone rumble.

Roll: 141526

LD: 1+3=4 (Nothing Found)

CD: 9

@Cordelia

Edited by Alec

"Ah, that's great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together a single time as she tilted her head. "I've been really well as of the late. I've climbed far enough to be at the next floor boss raid, can you believe it? Oh, Pacco is doing great, actually, there's two of him now," she said, giving him a smile that showed no lie. "I didn't bring the two with me today. He isn't fond of watching me gather. I suppose it's much too boring for him now," she drawled, clasping her hands behind her back as another young girl made her way into the conversation abruptly.

Talk about a flashy entrance. 

"Pleasure to meet you," Cordelia nodded, giving the girl a smile. "I don't believe I've seen you before, either, but if these types of floors are the types you hang around in, I would see why," she mused. 

"Anywho, are you here for the Easter Event as well, Alec? It's really bringing out a lot of people to gather and fish."

ID: 141553
LD: 14+4=8, +2 Materials

CD: 5, +3 Eggs

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 6

Violet had a pleasant look on her face as she flicked back her hood, revealing the rest of her face. She made a mental note to remember the names of the white haired woman, Cordelia, and the Tanky looking man, Alec, since it seemed she'd probably run into them more often. "Maa.. Nice to meetcha too Alec, Cordelia~" she said, kneeling down to scoop up another trio of eggs into her hand, punting them straight into her inventory. that was a total of six already. "I'm Tricolor_mina, but you two can just call me Mina. or Tricolor, whichever floats yer boat~" She turned back to the rocks she'd jumped from, beckoning for something to follow her. a few moments later, a small feathery dragon with black and icy blue feathers fluttered down, landing on her head. "An' this lil lady is Akame!"

Roll + Results

@Alec

Spoiler

ID# 141576 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 5 - 3 chocolate eggs found!

Loot: 1 (+8 = 9) - no materials found

MOB: 1

“Nice to meet you Mina, Akame.” The large heavily muscled man said in his deep baritone rumble with a genuine smile for the pair. “It’s very nice to meet you both.” Alec continued as he glanced around bending over to pick up a handful of 5 of the eggs lying in the grass near the trio. “Humpfrey’s around here somewhere.” Alec offered with another grin. “If you see an overly friendly Black Bear cub that’ll be him.” Alec stated just as the a for mentioned bear cub came plowing toward them at a break neck pace only to catch a paw at the last minute and come tumbling and rolling into the middle of the trio sprawled flat between them all. “Heard your name didn’t you buddy.” Alec chuckled as he bent down to ruffle the thick black fur of the bears side where he lay spread out on the ground an ear to ear ham eating grin plastered across his furry face. “What’s the deal I’ve been hearing about these eggs anyway?” Alec asked looking up to the pair.

Roll: 141577

LD: 4+3=7 (Nothing Found)

CD: 9 (5 Eggs found)

@Cordelia

Edited by Alec

"Ah, pleasure to meet you, Mina," she exclaimed, cracking a small grin for the girl before she looked over to Alec, who's baby lil' bear just came around. 

"Oh. You can trade in your eggs at this little stand for some pretty cool items, like enhancing your gear to a demonic or rerolling an enhancement on your weapon. Something I desperately need for the next boss fight," she sighed, tapping her heels against the ground a few times before she beamed. "So yeah, really handy stuff if you want to get your gear up and ready if you're planning to attend that. Are you?" She asked, tilting her head. Having another tank on the frontlines could be really helpful, especially with the sudden decline of pure tanks and such. But Shield has resurfaced lately, so that was great, too. "I'm sure people would be overjoyed if you were to come."

ID: 141578
LD: 2+4=6, No Materials
CD: 11, +6 Eggs

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 12

Violet hummed to herself as she scooped up yet another clutch of eggs, this time a group of five of them. her eyes widened a bit at the mention of alec having a black bear cub as his familiar. "Maa... I've only seen them in documentaries! That's so cool~!" She tilted her head slightly. "I wish my old guildmate still had his familiar, it used to be this massive freaking snapping turtle. It was practically the size of a german shepherd!" she exclaimed, an excited look on her face. Shield's old familiar was indeed quite large, and had actually been big enough to allow small players to ride on top of it. She distinctly recalled a young girl having ridden on it during a meeting for a boss raid at one point. Violet looked around a bit more, before snatching up a pair of materials out of the ground. "Ooh, these look pretty nice~"

Roll + Results

Spoiler

ID# 142188 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 9 - 5 chocolate eggs found!

Loot: 15 (+8 = 23) : 2 T3 Mats found

MOB: 4

Alec glanced between the two young women he was conversing with nodding to their comments. “Well Cord I had thought about trying to join the next Raid. I’m almost Tier 3 so I’ll be eligible but I’ll probably be one of the lowest ranked Players there. But I’m ready to try and do my part and help out.” The Large man offered in his dep baritone rumble. “A Giant Turtle you say?” Alec asked as he shifted his attention to Mina. “Just taking a guess that it was a Mitigation Familiar?” He offered glansing down. “You can feel free to pet him if you’d like he extremely friendly and really hams it up for attention especially when that attention comes from young ladies. He’s a really ladies man you could say.” Alec stated with a chuckle as he leaned to side moving a small brush and finding a trio of eggs laying there. “Would you look at that.” Alec beamed as he held the eggs up for inspection by the group.

Roll: 143767

LD: 3+3=6 -- No Mats 

CD: 6 -- 3 Eggs

@Cordelia

Edited by Alec