[E3|PP|11]Time to Grind<<Nature's Treasure>>

On the floor with the main city of Taft, Yuki decided to go mob hunting. She was edging closely to the level of Tier 2 players now and she needed to try and find some unique equipment to use while she made her way up to Tier 3. Bosses and quests would be much more difficult and if she could find some good unique-enhanced items they would be quite the boon to her leveling up. It would be as simple as just taking the time to beat a bunch of mobs up and get some rare and perfect unidentified equips.

She headed out of the safe zone to find a good spot to fight mobs. It shouldn't take too long to find a good spot since she was doing the Nature's Treasure quest this time around and would be able to find a courtyard on floor 11. She stepped inside and took a look around for any mobs to start the combat.

@NIGHT @Azhoda

Spoiler

Combining Food IDs - 142109 & 137043 to make a Lesser Feast with Prosperity 3 for everyone involved in this thread.

Spoiler

General
Level: 24 | HP:  495/495 | Energy: 48/48 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 61+15 ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18

Skills
R2 OHAS, R4 Heavy Armor, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Ice Wall(Shield): MIT 3
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC 3

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)
(2)Woodland Armor: MIT 1 < Using +15 MIT
(3x)Oyakodon with Miso - Overhealth 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time to be lazy. NIGHT had to get herself back out there, if she had anything to say about it. And combat was always a good way to bury her feelings into another enemy, anyways.

When it came down to it, she hadn't been to the courtyard on Floor 11 just yet. This was a great opportunity, then; hurl herself out there and get some loot. The player strolled into town, keeping an eye out for any signs of her double in her vicinity, and let out a sigh when there was no indication of the tell-tale gold and white entity. Safe and sound, and free to do as she pleased.

Thank. Goodness.

On the other hand, an eye-catching pink stole her attention when the player shuffled into the rumored figurative col-mine. Familiar, but NIGHT couldn't place where they were from. As she racked her memory, she approached the player, tapping them on their shoulder and getting a good look when they'd turned to face her.

...?

"Oh, from the Gala," NIGHT concluded. "... Right?"

@Azhoda

Spoiler

NIGHT
 | HP: 850/850 | EN: 82/82
 | ACC: 4 (2, +1+1*) | DMG: 18 (16, +2) | EVA: 2 (0, +2) | MIT: 6 (36, -30) | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 (4, +3) | PROSP: 3 (0, +3**)
 | Stealth Detection: 1

* [ Filling ] used to provide +1 ACC.
** Partaking in Lesser Feast.

[Skills]
 | 
Mod Count: 4/5

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 1/5
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

• Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

[Equipment]

• Dracbane
    -- [ Vampiric (Offensive) | Natural successful attack rolls of 9-10 heals the player for 10% of their Max HP. ]
    -- [ Bleed | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Accuracy | +1 ACC ]
  • Reminiscing The Lord
    -- [ Mitigation II | +18 MIT ]
    -- [ Paralytic Venom (Defensive) | Natural successful attacks against you of 8-10 removes the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
  • Maneki-Neko Figurine
    -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]

-[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Focused Chili Dog (1) -- [ Protein II | +2 DMG, -30 MIT. || Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]   >> Empty Slot
  • [T1E2] Evasion Dog (1) -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA. ]   >> Empty Slot
  • [T1E3] Ultra Lucky Hot Dog (1) -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]   >> Empty Slot
  • - - -
  • - - -
  • - - -
  • - - -
  • - - -

[Misc]

• -- [ Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots ]
    -- [ Rested | -1 EN for the first two expenditures of each combat. ]
    -- [ Col Stash | +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Relaxed | Increases out of combat health regeneration by (5 * Tier) per post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat. ]
    -- [ Clean | In a thread, -20% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player. ]
    -- [ Filling | In a thread, +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps. ]

I can remember like it was yesterday, my training session started and I was out here to gain some more experience. but to be honest it was yesterday when I started and now today I felt like I was on a roll now and could not be stopped. My passion was running into flames and I was getting more hyper and stronger for every move I made and every enemy I slew. My armour is the silver-like full plated arm and shoulder as well as heaving some chest protection was not only red from the flames on them as Pixels on my armour seemed to have been heavily damaged, as well as just my avatar in total. I was exhausted even if I did not want to admit it. But I knew well enough I pushed myself again, and maybe today I did it a bit too much already.

And so as I slowly walked on some grass I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit I felt at that moment all my energy disappear and my stomach made a growling noise. I'll just lay here for a minute, I thought as I slowly came to my knees and falling back on my own back as my armour made a clinking sound. I placed my spear into the ground and closed my eyes. My broken avatar laying on the ground with no sense of awareness. And I was completely oblivious to the few people that were not that far away from the place where I desired to take a quiet nap. Closing my eyes that moment made me feel calm just easy and quiet. No idea of what was and what will. I can still remember when I did this at my work and my boss just placed a blanket over me and left me alone for the rest of the day. Nowadays I didn't have that luxury so it was just hoping for the best that nobody came upon me as I rested out a bit

Spoiler

Stats.

Azhoda: 35 | HP 720/720 | EN 72/72 | DMG 10 | MIT 72 | REC 2 | ACC 1 | HM 2
14 damage with Heavy momentum
14 damage Charge
18 Damage Heavy momentum and Charge

Skills.

SP: 4

Two-Handed Weapons THAS Rank 5
Charge Rank 4

Heavy Armor Rank 3
Quick Change
Empty Skill ...
Empty Skill ...

Items.

these gems are mine to take, and mine alone.

equipt items.

• Gliding Glaive (T1 THAS | Perfect | DMG 2, ACC 1 )
  • Omos Guard (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | MIT 3)
  • Flaming Heart (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | Heavy Momentum 2, Recovery 1)
    • 5x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • 2x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
    • 2 x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • Empty
    • Empty

Housing Buffs

Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

@Zajcica

Yuki turned to great the familiar face. Man it had been quite some time since she had seen this person. At the Gala, she was playing as one of the butlers there. She offered the player a smile and a handshake.

"Yo! I remember you! I can't remember if we exchanged names, but my name is Yuki. Yoroshikune." The girl said with a slight bow. She was about to say something else before hearing the loud thump behind her. A player had passed out behind her!

She approached Azhoda and kneeled down next to her.

"O-Oi?! Are you alright?! Is it paralysis?!" She was about to continue trying to diagnose her when she heard the stomach of the girl rumble hard. "Oh, you need something to eat? Here, take this." Yuki took out her feast that she had prepared and offered some to the bento to the red haired woman.

@NIGHT

The player nodded to the woman's greeting, and returned the shake with a grin. "NIGHT. Pleasure to meet you too."

Finally, someone who opens up with a handshake...!

Before the two were able to continue their introductions, there came a clatter from behind Yuki. NIGHT peeked over, noticing a mess of red hair splayed out in tangles upon the floor. A player? It'd certainly seemed that way, cursor and everything. They stepped forth, NIGHT hanging back a little to observe, arms folded and a brow raised. Who's out here passing out all of a sudden? This was no place to take a break at all. Was it paralysis? Then there was no harm in waiting the effect out. The dark adventurer paced down the road, watchful of her surroundings, keeping ready to defend her allies if necessary.

When the pink-haired knight pulled out a bento set to offer the fallen solider, NIGHT found herself glancing back. "A chef, then?" She shot her question, before turning back towards the field.

@Azhoda

It was quiet after I went on the ground, It felt nice to close my eyes after not been eating or sleeping for some time now. But then sounds of a person approaching and the voice of a girl stood out to me, I did Shocked open my eyes and I stared at the colour of Pink. Was this a player it should have been for sure, but it was clear she was not dangerous as the first thing she did was asking if I was alright. I was quite tired and exhausted, as I have pushed past my limit and slowly raised up my thumb "Yah, Fine," I said trying to sound tough and strong but once my stomach YET again gave me away, I feel betrayed by my own body. I went up fast and turned a bit red on my face. "I ... Yes, I'm fine! um..." I paused and looked at the offer the girl gave me and I could not help myself. "If you like to share, I'm fine with that, but its a feast so eats some as well," I said to her and taking a bite out of the food she offered me. 

Ooh hell, this is good, not just any sort of good, it was better than any of the food made from the inns or food shops ran by NPCs. I started to eat it more and If you thought every girl woman or lady eats gracefully or careful, Well I just broke that dream as I went all in. One I was kind of really hungry, and two Its was really good. I was about to speak with a full mouth until I stopped myself. "Shion, Kikenna Shion, I'm great to make you acquaintances. A great help in a time of need ... Not that I need the help. I'm perfectly fine," I said a bit angry but my eyes told something else. My eyes spoke about someone who cared and was not angry at all. Blame me for being easy to read of course, but I looked them up and down for a bit, both girls seemed familiar and thinking about it I connected the dots because the only way I could remember people is by seeing them on an event and the only event I went to was the gala. "I'm sorry if you do not know me, but you may have seen me in the gala. I kind of stepped in, Girl with red hair and the orange dress with some autumn leaf collar." I said to them seeing as I kind of needed to explain something later or sooner if they did recognize me in some sort of way.

Action: Eat from lesser feast, 
+ 3 Prosperity

@Zajcica

Yuki also partook in the feast without needing to be told really. She was saving this for a this type of experience anyway, more Col meant that she was able to get more pieces identified, so sharing the benefit of her feast would help these guys as well. She gestured NIGHT to partake in the meal with the both of them.

"It's a squid bento. Feel free to take as much as you like. It'll help you gain more Col for killing mobs." The paladin explained taking a bit of the teriyaki ika. "My name is Yuki. Uh, I'm not really comfortable sharing my family name with strangers though. I'm out here trying to farm up unidentified equipment for Tier Two uniques. You're both welcome to join me if you want."

The girl gave them both a big smile as she finished up her dish and wrapped up the bento when others had gotten their share. 

The woman was fine? She didn't look that way, given how she fell flat against the floor. And from how famished she seemed, it only added fuel to that fire.

Take better care of yourself...

"NIGHT," the player duly replied, her eyes still set on her surroundings. "... Frankly, I don't think I recall much about the gala -- only players I'd met face-to-face might be familiar..."

And even then, NIGHT glanced to Yuki in a cold sweat, I barely recall them.

"Squid?" That caught her attention more than she'd wanted to admit. As the meal was offered to her, she took a piece of it, popping it into her mouth as though it were a snack. "It's good," she replied, as she chewed on the seafood. Fantastic, even. Squid's amazing. "I'll join for the ride. It's what I was here for, anyway." NIGHT glanced over to Shion with a beckoning head tilt. "You too, right? Well, assuming you've still got the energy to do so. Because..."

The bushes around the three players began to pick up in activity, rustling loudly, drowning out the last of NIGHT's words. She'd feigned indifference, but drew her blade out anyway, taking a readied stance. "You should go, if you're not feeling up to it. Let us handle the rabble."

"Or," the dark clad warrior added, shooting a grin back to the red-haired woman. "I don't know -- you could show us what you can do."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 142370 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 8 = 152 DMG
> Floral Stalker #1 is bleeding! (-24 HP)

ID: 142369 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 142368 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 142367 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 8 = 160 DMG
> Floral Stalker #4 is bleeding! (-24 HP)

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 234/410 (-152-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING: [1/2]

Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 226/410 (-160-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING: [1/2]

[2, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 (-12) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

It seems like everyone was getting a bit of the food, it could be nice as I took a healing pot fast as my HP went up to full again. It seemed these two were also not that well know to each other and seeing as both of them seemed to be both fighters it was clear they were here to get some items. With knowing both their names I nodded, "Yuki, NIGHT... Okay, I'll try to remember it," I said to them with a smile that seemed to care. The food gave my own body a boost out of exhaustion and I was ready to go again. But hearing the invitation from both NIGHT and Yuki too join and get some items as well seemed to get my interest. "Well, I am in need of some col so why not," I said to them and shoot up from the floor. What caught my attention was NIGHT calling me out and, Oh she just knew how to press my buttons "I'm not some sort of weak girl, and I will not go into any of your teasings," I said to her al the while I kind of wanted to prove myself now as well.

Taking the Spear out of the ground I turned just like NIGHT my attention to the sounds and taking in what the enemies were I took notice on some of the things. First of NIGHT was an AoE player with skills in stunning her enemy as well as dealing great AoE damage. Now it was my time to show off I guess. Taking my spear I made a small spin with it and moved to attack the monster that was my target. With my movement I went over to it and thrusted my spear right to the creature but as soon as I got close the monster jumped out of the way and my attack was wasted, but not all was lost as my armour and spear both got a small glow to them as I missed my target. It was clear that now if I did hit my next target it was going to hurt for sure.

Spoiler

Action: Attacking Floral Stalker #2 with Dimension Stampede *15
ID: 142372 | BD 1 | Miss | +4 DMG Next Attack

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 234/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 226/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING: [1/2]

[2, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/71 (-1) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki was still putting the food away back into her inventory as the other two girls leaped into combat. She hardly had time to react but the red head was able to get a stun off on them so looks like she was up. She was probably the weakest in the party, but would still generate the most hate out of them all. These mobs were likely dealing pretty high level damage so she made sure to put her shield on along with her weapon. Since she just buffed up her armor rating even more, her damage mitigation was higher than ever. Probably was one of the toughest Tier one players you could find in the game right now.

Once it was all packed up, the paladin jumped into the lines of the fight to make an attack of her own. The pink lance spun across the battle field leaving streaks in it's wake. She was sure to draw more hate unto herself than the other with Fighting Spirit, but that's what tanks are for.

@NIGHT

image.thumb.png.f5b1bd0c9c05a778f8529e3d2bcac4df.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 214/410 (-20) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING(reset): [2/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 266/410 (miss) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 266/410 (miss) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 210/410 (-16) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING: [1/2]

[2, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/71 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 1, 1, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

Edited by Zajcica

NIGHT let out a chuckle, returning back to her defensive stance after she set off a magnificent Tempest. Truly, her favourite sword art to perform. "You were saying?" She hadn't intended to come off as cocky but if Shion was about to take her remarks as teasing, the player figured she might as well lean into it. A smug smirk, shot back at the redhead, before her attention was stolen by Yuki's advances towards their enemies.

Ah, combat. Back to it, then.

Try and keep up--!

The black knight dashed forth, following up on Yuki's swings with her own. What was once marked for aggression was now marked for death, the dancing lilies cracking and falling apart into ash as Dracbane sliced into them without mercy. And, it seemed, her blade was also wanting the plants to bleed, letting the green wavering florals leak out a clear liquid from their stalks. NIGHT landed beside the last, pummeling it to the ground with her sword's flat edge. Two foes down, two more to go.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 142381 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 12 = 228 DMG
> Floral Stalker #1 has been defeated!

ID: 142380 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 12 = 240 DMG
> Floral Stalker #2 is bleeding... (-24 HP)

ID: 142379 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 142378 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG
> Floral Stalker #4 has been defeated!

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -14/410 (-228) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [2/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 2/410 (-240-24) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 50/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -6/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [2/2]

[4, 3, 2, 3] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 (+1, -16) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 71/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 +4 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 1, 1, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

Loot:
ID: 142381 | LD: 11 (4 + 7) | CD: 1
+ 3,014col, Tier 2 Materials (5), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1), Easter Egg (2)

ID: 142378 | LD: 11 (4 + 7) | CD: 2

+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

It was really not a challenge and as it seemed both I and NIGHT seemed to be the once leading into battle while Yuki seemed to tank or wanting to tank with no great success at all. because as soon as NIGHT finished of two with her attack I gave her a sign to get back from the monster a bit as I ran with my spear right into the middle of the two monsters still remaining and smirked as they were about to get out and a move on. As my Spear started to glow and the monsters about to move I made a full-on 360-degree spin with my spear while my body stood still. Both monsters got hit and shot away from my location and before they could hit the ground they disappeared into nothing.

It was a fast battle and I didn't even use my full power yet so this was going to take a bit before we could get some real power out of here. I turned to NIGHT and extended a hand, "You fight well, Reckless, but good moves." I said to her sounding more friendly and respectful. I could see now a bit that NIGHT was about smaller than me and maybe also a bit younger than me, Maybe 5 years. I then turned to Yuki who didn't see much of the combat at all and was kind of left out from the battle, "Sorry Yuki you didn't get to do much battle, are you harmed anywhere?" I asked Yuki turning my full attention to her and not caring about my own stats and stuff. "You seem to be fine then, We got them out of the picture fast," I said giving to Yuki as I inspected her a bit from and gave a small sign of respect to NIGHT.

Spoiler

Action: Attacking Floral Stalker #2/#3 Weeping Moon *9 | +4 DMG  
ID: 
142558 | BD: 9+1= 10 | HIT | 10+1= 11*9= 99 DMG | CD: 7, +2 Energy
ID: 142559 | BD: 9+1= 10 | HIT | 10+1= 11*9= 99 DMG 

Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 2/410 | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 50/410 | DMG: 123

[4, 3, 2, 3] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 62/72 (+3, -12) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 +4 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 1, 1, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

Loot:
ID: 142558 | LD 20 | CD 7
+3,875 col, 3 T2 Materials, T2 Perfect Armour/Shield, T2 Perfect Trinket

ID: 142559 | LD 3 | CD 3
+3,015 col, 5 T2 Materials

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

The red head took a moment to pride in her victory of slaying the remaining Stalkers. Yuki jumped between her another set of vines that came from the side and blocked them her shield. She turned to Shion and smiled.

"We're not done yet, I got your back! Keep doing what your doing and I'll keep off you both." Yuki parried them out of the way and rushed in with golden lance glowing pink, swinging and slashing at the new set of Floral Stalkers. Two of them took deep gashes and started dripping out some disgusting ooze in the color of green. Yuki's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Ewww! That's awful!" She said plugging up her nose. It did smell just of awful as it looked. "They've gotten their attention on me, make some good hits happen guys!!" Yuki took up her defensive stance behind her shield and readied herself to take the hits from the plants if they couldn't be stunned.

image.thumb.png.32176d2601fca60ba3682dd31f023ec3.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 382/410 (-16-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 374/410 (-24-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 394/410 (-16) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 32/48(-8) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

Edited by Zajcica

Another handshake...! Maybe this party wasn't so bad after all.

NIGHT locked a hand around Shion's, one firm jostle before she let go. With her attention needed elsewhere from the sound of Yuki's hollers, she returned the taller woman a grin and a nod before she resumed her part of the fight. "Reckless is just the way I like it. Sounds to me like I'm doing well."

Better not drop the ball, then. New enemies meant new interlopers to be stunned.

The dark player got into range, holding her breath as Yuki warned her party about the smell. Turning her blade over again, she slammed its pummel down the closest target's petals, causing it to splatter sap across Dracbane's hilt.

Dammit. She clicked her tongue, annoyed for a beat at her blade's lust for viciousness. Now she'd have to clean it up soon; if it'd been on its edge, that would've been a story for home, but this...

...? Wait, did she let one of her foes off?

"Watch out for that one," NIGHT called out, hopping backwards and regripping her sword. "It's still capable of moving. Don't worry about how long they'll last -- I'm sure I'll take them all out with my next art."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 142716 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 142715 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 8 = 152 DMG
> Floral Stalker #2 is bleeding... (-24 HP)

ID: 142714 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 142713 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 238/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 198/410 (-152-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 394/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 45/82 (+1, -11) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 62/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 30/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

It seems it was no time for niceties and the next group of plant things came out and wanted to battle. NIGHT got out a good hit and took down their HP into danger. With Yuki drawing attention to her it seemed she was ready to take up a great tank just of yet. With now NIGHT going the main damage I could focus on bringing them down for NIGHT and to make sure they were in the kill zone. NIGHT Jumped back and the floral stalkers seemed to have been stunned, at least most of them. I had an idea to hit that thing first and see if it could be set in stone that next attack it would be dead. Taking my Spear a Made a wide sweep around me and hitting all of the three of the four monsters fell back and were trying to get up from where they were standing but one got up fast and moved to attack Yuki.

"YUKI WATCH OUT!" I Yelled as loud as I could sounding even a bit worried as well. I was really focused on the battle and I was almost burning up as it seemed fire came from my eyes. "NIGHT, Before they get back up attack the three right there If you get lucky you can kill them all three with a good swing! Yuki Don't worry about the drawing more Hate both me and NIGHT can handle this!" I said sounding both confidant and strong giving my best advice as I analysed the battle

Spoiler

Action: Weeping Moon against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 142788 | BD 6+1=7 | 10*9= 90 DMG | CD: 6 +2 Energy 
                    | MD 9 | STUNNED

ID: 142789 | BD 6+1=7 | 10*9= 90 DMG |
                    | MD 9 | STUNNED

ID: 142790 | BD 6+1=6 | 10*9= 90 DMG |
                    | MD: 8 | 123-76= 47 DMG | THORNS 18 DMG

ID: 142791 | BD 7+1=8 | 10*9= 90 DMG |
                    | MD 6 | STUNNED

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 149/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 108/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 |  BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 286/410 (-108) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 176/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 45/82  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 48/72 (+3 -17) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 (-47) | EN: 30/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki was busy blocking so many attacks from so many different angles, she was bound to take a good hit from one of them at some point. Thankfully her armor was insanely powerful for someone of her Tier. It would take nearly ten of those same hits to put her in danger. She looked over at Shion and gave her a thumbs up with a smile.

"Hey, don't worry about me! Just kill them fast and I wont be in danger. I have the health to tank these shots, my armor is strong. I trust you guys." The girl lit her spear with pink once again. The sharp part of the blade slashed through most of the plant monsters, making them all bleed more of their disgusting ooze. The stench got even worse, so much that Yuki was starting to wonder if she should put on a mask.

"Blegh! These things really do smell awful." She waved her nose in front of her face to try and clear the smell from her nostrils. "I thought plants and gardens were supposed to smell nice."

image.thumb.png.a68160c078b22a8a378d331bacbf1ccc.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 149/410 | DMG: 123 |
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 92/410 (-16) | DMG: 123 |
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 264/410 (-20+12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 140/410 (-24+12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 45/82  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 48/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 7, 7, 4] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 22/48 (-8) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

"Not for monsters, I suppose." NIGHT prepared to take another swing. One good strike would eliminate most of the threats, indeed; in her raw powers and numbers, that was where the player had set most of her confidence in.

She let Dracbane flare to life, before expelling a breath, taking in some air and rushing back into the frenzy. Three strokes, her focus on the weakened subjects, and the creatures quickly burst into crystals. That left the last one, lucky fighter still standing, and NIGHT darted over to its side, giving it a quick cut before ducking out of its vicinity again.

"There, that's done," she mentioned, sliding to a halt near Yuki, her blade propped up in front of her in defense just as she'd practiced. "We can pick something else for a change after this -- the scent's getting to me, too." Her breathing had been shallow on purpose, though she didn't want to reveal her distaste this quickly with strangers, and so soon. "Shion, tag in. Last one's on you."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 142825 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 142824 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 142823 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 142822 | BD: 6 (2, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -67/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [2/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -124/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [2/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 48/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -76/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]

[2, 3, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 29/82 (+1, -17) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 48/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 7, 7, 4] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 22/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 142825 | LD: 27 (20 + 7) | CD: 6
+ 7,749col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3), Easter Egg (3)

ID: 142824 | LD: 25 (18 + 7) | CD: 8
+ 7,749col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3), Easter Egg (5)

ID: 142822 | LD: 24 (17 + 7) | CD: 1
+ 3,014col, Tier 2 Materials (5), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1), Easter Egg (2)

It was good to see that Yuki seemed to be alright and with the armour she had it was no problem, still, they were a lower level then both me and NIGHT so I wanted to protect her a bit more then I was already doing with the damage being put out here. But so far it seemed good and with NIGHT having the bulk of the enemies gone now that left One standing. I turned a bit to NIGHT as she tagged me in and I gave her a smile and went for the attack. I took up speed into the direction of the monster and placed my spear into the ground, I got momentum and went up quite a bit and with my momentum made a small flip and with my hell smashed into the skull of the monster. It exploded and what was left of the monster was not on my hell and leg.

I was a bit out of breath and turned to the two others, "Well that is it," I said under breath a bit as I walked over to them and looked a bit confused to them, "Wait what smell, I really don't smell anything really. But guess that's what I get for being here more than ten hours and fighting these things." I said to them and walked closer to Yuki and stared at her a bit, "Don't mind me, Just making sure on something," I said before doing the same to NIGHT. I was more or less inspecting if they got any sort of poison from the plants as they did have a habit of giving off a stong poison. "All clear for now, If I may advice something, We could rest up a bit now to gain Energy again," I asked them both kind of pointing out I need more Energy as my sword arts took quite a bit out of me and knowing that NIGHT used AoE attacks made it clear that even she would not keep up with energy.

Spoiler

Action: Dimension Stampede Against Floral Stalker #3
ID: 142829 | BD 7+1=8 | 10*15= 150 DMG | CD 5

Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 0/410 (-150) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]

[2, 3, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 29/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 2, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 32/72 (+1 -17) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 7, 7, 4] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 22/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot
ID: 142829 | LD 7 | CD 5
+3,444 col, 5 T2 Materials, T2 Rare Trinket

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki froze as the woman began to stare her down. She wondered if something had gotten stuck to her face or something, but it seemed like she was fine as she moved over to knight. It looked like they were just inspecting her state. She did take a hit, so it was probably good they made sure they weren't affected by anything. When she noticed that they were safe for now, she took a seat in the grass, not necessarily considering posture since there was only other girls out here.

Tsukarete~" She groaned. "You guys are amazing fighters! I definitely would have been able to do this without you both. The game continues to become more dangerous the closer I get to Tier 2 and now I'm one step away from it. I hope the equipment I gain from this will be helpful."

The girl laid back in the grass as she took a deep breath. She was running out of energy herself, so it was best that she take advantage of this rest as much as possible.

...?

NIGHT had her questions when Shion turned to look at Yuki, but even worse still was when she got the brunt of the staring, too. She'd folded her arms and shifted backwards slightly, an unconscious scowl forming on her face. "What is it...?"

"Don't mind me, Just making sure on something,"

Good, because NIGHT could barely get used to the sudden, unprompted attention.

When Yuki crumpled to the ground, resting in the grass, NIGHT was more surprised by their remarks than the immediate switch from exertion to lounging. "Wait, you're still approaching Tier 2? You mean you're not there yet?" The woman blinked, a little concerned. "And you're tanking? That sounds pretty dangerous if you're ever left facing a boss on your own. How'd you get this far?" A wince, NIGHT shutting an eye and unsettling her fringe as she pushed back her hair with a shove of her hand.

"Now I know why you're looking for equipment -- you sure sound like you'd need all the help you can get there, Yuki."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 30/82 (+1) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3