[E3|PP|11]Time to Grind<<Nature's Treasure>>

A bath... sounds nice. And a trip to the beach would be lovely, too.

NIGHT hummed, imagining a trip out to to the coast kneeling down beside the other two women. She closed her eyes for a moment, recalling her last visit to the sea side. She hadn't been there much. Most of the beaches she could recall felt like they'd only been for private use.

Still, the imagery lent her a peace of mind. Laying by the sand, watching the waves roll by, taking a stroll, seeing her crush in her swimsuit--

NIGHT bit her tongue hard, her eyes shooting open when Yuki had called on her. "U-uh, yeah! S-Sorry, what was the topic again?"

She played it innocent, scratching lightly at her cheek. "Relieve stress? Um, well--" It's not like the answer came easy to her naturally, but the effort of having to shove the thought of that damned Gemini out of her mind while her mind had decided to take itself to disallowed venues was borderline panic-inducing. NIGHT hummed, squinting, before shaking her head in vain. "I... don't think I've had time to catch a break myself... U-uh, but I--I've got a kitten! Watching him play around's kinda cute, I guess?"

A broken smile. It felt like her answer was incorrect at best and topic-divergent otherwise. "I-I guess I've also got a notebook I find myself writing or drawing in. That's... more traditional of an answer, isn't it?"

"-- W-wait, Shion. You've never been to a beach before you got locked in here...?" Good, change the subject. Heat'll off me now.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 28/82 (+1) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, relaxing... was that considered relaxing. Guess I well... I don't know. But I was really surprised that going to the beach was something seen as relaxing, considering that I passed a beach every time I went to my house on floor twenty-four. "ooh, no never done that... don't see the point in relaxing. Like I said, never been to a beach," I said to Yuki as she seemed to get the wrong idea. I just wanted to clean myself after this, and seeing as I walked passed a beach I could just easily clean myself there. Hearing what Yuki took a question of NIGHT I looked up a bit and was surprised to see that even as maybe the youngest of the three here she didn't really do much. But everyone their own thing.

What took me a bit back was what NIGHT said, "Well yes, I never been to a beach here in-game or outside the game. Never seen the time or bother to do so, Always been focused on my work. And here it's much the same, I have been from the start really been focused by levelling up. Some would say my friend list is rather empty for someone my level," I said and opened the menu and showed NIGHT the menu with a few names there being, Koga, Baldur, Yuuma and Cordelia. Just four people. "So yeah I don't get out much with people like this or rather at all. But guess I always been really focused work as It asked 100% my attention, If I did one small calculation wrong I could mess up the whole meteorological phenomena," I paused for a second, "Sorry I mean lift, I'm an engineer for a new time of glider plane, " I said with a smile.

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki listened to NIGHT's answer and talked after Az was done with what she was talking about. It was something she didn't know anything about, so she didn't really have much to comment about it. She smiled at NIGHT as she began to speak.

"I bet you make great drawings, even if you think they look awful. I have an old friend in the real world that loves to do line drawing and she always has her face planted in her sketch book. I would love to see them some time if you don't mind sharing." The pinkette said with her smile still painted on her face. She did a quick surveillance of the area to make sure nothing was sneaking up on them. All clear it seemed.

"Like I said, when I'm not fighting, you can usually find me in my shop on floor 22. I do a lot of cooking up there. Coral never smelled so great before I moved there." The girl boasted, as food was the one thing she could boast about.

@NIGHT

It wasn't every day that one got to peek at some player else's interface, much less be offered to look at them from the other's perspective. When NIGHT scanned the offered friends list, she'd nodded casually, barely registering the names that ran down block by block. That is, until her eyes met a familiar four letters. Then, she felt a sorrow she was trying to forget lodge itself into her throat.

Koga. Swordsman. Status: Missing in action. There had been no other information about his disappearance when she'd called for an investigation.

Shion droned on, speaking about something at length, and it took NIGHT all her effort to tear her sight away from their friends list. A smile came her way. The woman hadn't caught most of the red-head's words from earlier; why exactly was she smiling? Something about meteorology? Calculations; their job, a scientist? She wasn't sure, but she matched their grin anyway. Easier to feign ignorance about their speech some other time.

Then Yuki offered her some support -- not in the way she'd needed it right now, but more so because she'd shared something about her sketches. Right, those, the player wondered, trying to keep herself in the present once again. A small pinch towards herself as her hand rested upon her knee, the pain barely enough to keep her in the moment. Best for her to push her feelings aside for later.

"Sure," NIGHT replied, to the possibility of showing off her work. Most of her sketches had been constructs of design as of late, so there wasn't much to be embarrassed about as opposed to her graphite-filled books outside the game. "You cook? I might have to stop by some time, then. People've been stopping by this hotdog store next to my place as of late, so it kept running out of stock for the buffs I'd needed... It's kind of a pain after a while. What kind of food are you making?" She looked to Shion, trying to be cordial. "And you? Do you have a profession in-game as well? Barring that, how's living by the ocean been for you, having never been to one in real life before?"

@Azhoda

Spoiler

> Two turns have passed since combat. Energy has been restored to full.
NIGHT | 
HP: 850/850 | EN: 82/82 (+54) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3

For a moment I thought that NIGHT was having some trouble with something, she didn't react to me building a plane or anything but I guess I was just imagining things as it seems she smiled back and seemed to be doing okay. Guess I am just bad at reading people. But once Yuki also seemed to be distracted by something I was telling. it seemed like the conversation has shifted so why not I guess. NIGHT turned the question my way and I got quiet for a second. "Um well I'm a blacksmith, or well yes... Don't have a shop or anything yet. But to come to your second question, Well I have not been to the beach but it's quite a few apart from the random spawns it shoots out from time to time," I said to NIGHT not really seeing the big deal in living near a beach. Well, to be more sure I kind of lived on the cliff of one of the floating islands on the floor that just looked out over the mass of water.

"And speaking of that hotdog shop, If I'm correct on floor one. And if my memory doesn't fail me here, you should be an Artisian then, as that is one of the player runner shops near that thing," I said looking at NIGHT. "and to keep the conversation going, How has it ran and do you gain any profit from it. Or are you using up more Materials then you get items out? Just so I can know how the crafting system is going a bit on the fair side of the players." I asked them both now as they both seemed to be more experienced on that stuff.

@Zajcica

Yuki looked over at Az when she mentioned the crafting system. She had made her way through the leveling system rather fast with the Aincrad Trading Post's buffs and her own buffs. She had gotten two levels off grandmaster in about 2 weeks time. So maybe she understood it?

"I do run out of materials much faster than I expect. Though, I also expect that I will go through a lot less materials as I hit grandmaster, since I won't be wasting materials on just leveling up the skill like I have been. So yeah, you do go through your materials pretty quickly for a craft like cooking at least. I have no idea about Artisan." She looked over at the girl who was a trinket maker, expecting her answer after Yuki's own. She knew that all the quests and skills of crafting differed from each other, which was honestly pretty interesting for a game like this.

@NIGHT

So even mobs spawn on that beach, huh? Talk about a hassle to keep tidy. It might've worked effectively as a different sort of farming facility, NIGHT imagined. There was no need to limit houses in Aincrad to only having slimes kept around their vicinity, was there? Especially on the borders of a safe zone, the woman worked out, where there was probably more space for players to work with. Well, she could chalk that bit of missed creativity up to the system if she'd wanted to. It wouldn't affect her home either way.

At Shion's sharp observations, NIGHT closed her eyes, revisiting what handful of neighbours she had about the area. Sure, she used to be the only female storekeep around those parts. But after Ceres had moved in, the woman was still surprised she'd be pinned down to the right profession and store even with a vaguely educated guess. "Well, I guess so," she replied through half-lidded eyes, oozing a modicum of discontentment. "It's better for me to keep my profits low. I don't really need the income from that shop, anyway. It's more of a charity drive sometimes, for any new players that might be willing enough to stop by and pick up a handful of gems." And though her words might've given off an air of resentment, she had no qualms in her services being used in that manner. Cardinal knows that the fresh meat needed the help.

"I go through materials like wildfire," NIGHT added plainly, after Yuki had said her peace. "It'd be better if I had the luxury of time and stock to back me up." But that's why she was here, wasn't she? Out hunting for crafting items and col, the latter of which she could use to purchase order Bistro to purchase materials for her. "And luck. Crafting those accessories is a challenge sometimes, especially when the system isn't a big fan of your work." She couldn't even count how many perfects she'd missed out on creating during her past few crafting sessions in the month, and it bothered her to no end.

On the topic of big fans, the trio sure had an audience waiting for them in the distance. NIGHT hadn't taken a seat on the ground solely for that reason, waiting for her targets to respawn. Quickly, she got up from her kneel, pulling Dracbane's tip from out of the ground and flipping the blade around in her hands so that her grip rested close to the butt of her sword. "Well, I'd say we've rested enough. Or at least, I have. If either of you are feeling up to it, do catch up."

And with that, she took off running, ready to unleash another Tempest upon her enemies.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143615 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143614 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 8 = 160 DMG

ID: 143613 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 143612 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 226/410 (-160-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 72/82 (-10) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Well, no time for more of a chat as NIGHT pointed out the monsters coming our way, NICE more time to battle then. It was going to be something really fighting over this and soon the money would roll into our pockets. Standing up I took my spear into my hand and followed NIGHT into battle. It was getting good but seeing as NIGHT missed one started again I was set on hitting it but as I did my AoE I went for them all but in return, I just hit one in the face and launched the already stunning monster away from the rest of his groud.

I got a bit frustrated and to be honest also a bit dizzy from all the spinning I did with my spear, sure it looked at some times elegant as hell but YEEEEZ for the love of all can I do an AoE without doing a full-on spin and making myself completely dizzy. "Grrr! You Bloody monster, I ... UGH!" I got out as I got a bit angry about how the battle was turning out, two times in a row I was useless and slowly I began to feel like back then.

Spoiler

ACTION: Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 143768 | BD 3+1= 4 MISS | CD 5

ID: 143769 | BD 9+1= 10 Minor Crit | 10+1=11*9= 99 DMG

ID: 143770 | BD 2+1=3 MISS |

ID: 143771 | BD 2+1=3 MISS |

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 127/410 (-99) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 72/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 2, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 61/72 (-11) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki was slow to get up this time around. She was the last one to join the battle and while the other two had already made their attacks, Yuki did notice that one of the monsters didn't get stunned from NIGHT. A perfect opportunity for her to try and get her own stun off on it. Why just draw the aggro in this situation when she could keep them in place with her own stuns? The pink on her lance dove past the other two and near the unstunned stalker that was left moving. Her accuracy was off however, as she missed it. That was fine, the hate she generated from missing the attack would at least lure the plant to attack her instead.

The vines thrashed against Yuki's shield, pinging off the blue metal uselessly, she grinned and looked a Night. "I got your back. Take another swing at it."

@NIGHT

image.thumb.png.f5db04210db013dab79879efd29fdf6c.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 226/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 2, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 72/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 (-6) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

You've gotta be kidding me. Maybe the exhaustion was starting to get to all of them.

For starters, with Shion missing their attacks big time once again, the party's damage output was severely reduced. It might've not been a problem had NIGHT practiced her usage of endlessly dishing out Calamity Disasters until her energy couldn't take it any more. But with allies by her side needing protection, all her latest sword art did was cull the enemies' health bars down to warm hues.

NIGHT would've expected Yuki to charge in again, picking up all of the flowers' attention, just on the off-chance any one of them managed to struggle free of getting stunned and decided to charge against the party. However, even the attempt of turning their attention onto the known straggler had been feeble -- and vice versa for her enemy, the plant lashing out a root towards the tank, only to come up short and missing its mark entirely.

Fingers crossed our luck would be better next time.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143862 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 143861 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 143860 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 143859 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 50/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 75/410 (-24) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [2/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 194/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 50/410 (-216) | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 59/82 (+1, -14) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 2, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 61/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 44/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

The Battle took a bit longer than expected this time, and I was not really in the mood to back down now. I felt like I was getting useless here a bit and Knowing how I would reach to those thoughts was clear and I took my spear and readied myself to go full in. With that Idea I went for the attack and for a moment It looked as I was standing on fire and going mad as I took my spear and made an elegant spin hitting three of the four monsters. I came to a stop and held my spear in one hand leaning on the ground a bit. My eyes looked like fire was inside them. "Not this time, not ever!" I said low feeling the same feelings from that day, his death my cowardness my weakness of being useless. These two will not die because I was useless. I can't lose now or ever, I need to fight for them they count on me.

This went around in my mind at this moment and I got a bit blind focus on the monsters and making sure I was there in their way to be the one to take the damage. Nobody has to get hurt here and I will make sure of it.

Spoiler

ACTION: Weeping Moon against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 144069 | BD 3+1= 4 MISS | CD 4

ID: 144070 | 7+1=8 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG

ID: 144071 | 5+1=6 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG

ID: 144072 | 10+1=11 CRIT | 10+2=12*9= 108 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 50/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -15/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [2/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 104/410 (-90) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -58/410 (-108) | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 59/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 2, 1, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 (+1 -16) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 44/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 144070 | LD 2 | CD 4
+ 4,745 Col | 1 T2 Material

ID: 144072 | LD 15 | CD 1
+ 3,013 Col | 5 T2 Materials | T2 Rare Trinket

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

No more fooling around now. NIGHT had decided to go for maximum damage potential over the stun this time, so she would have to get the attention of all the remaining plant to ensure no one got hit but her. She might be the weakest of the three of them, but she could still take a few hits from these things with out much problem. The golden and white lance shined with it's normal pink glow and left streaks across the plants with each attack. Her bleed procced on both of them, which felt nice, even though her damage was still pretty minimal. Although, the bleed made that ooze seep out them again, stinking up the place further. By now, her nose had gotten used to the smell, but that didn't mean it didn't bug her.

"Looks like this batch of enemies is done with one more hit. She said out loud, mostly to herself, but also to her friends.

image.thumb.png.1728d706d6e85f26bf6533ecc164d22e.png

image.thumb.png.c2904f448e8fe928847870ea9ce41a20.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 22/410 (4*4)+12=-28 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 76/410 (4*4)+12=-28 | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 59/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 2, 1, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 (+1 -16) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 0, 4, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 44/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

Well.

Well, hmm.

As she released Dracbane's end from the single crushed flower, the woman let out a sigh. Where two enemies should have gotten caught in her conal strike, one remained the sole survivor of the attack. NIGHT didn't want to blame Tempest. The sword art had nothing against her, and it was a convenience to use. When she'd decided to fall back on it after observing how low her foes' health bars were, it was purely to put the flowers out of their misery and to move on, nothing more.

Instead, her terrible aim led her to missing one of them. And judging by how close the wiggling plant was to the side of her strike, it was safe to say she'd only missed it by a fraction of a hair. Grumbling, the woman slid back into formation, a fowl mood made obvious by the scowl on her face, and the offensive stance she'd once made herself familiar with now back on the more reliable defensive pose.

"You could say that again."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 144418 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 144417 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 22/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: -68/410 (-144) | DMG: 123

[2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 53/82 (+1, -7) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 36/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 144417 | LD: 13 (6 + 7) | CD: 11
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Armor (1)

How Long did this battle need to be dragged out, for real this thing this monster? It was near death and it still denied an attack from NIGHT and then yet again an attack from me. I looked at it as is swung from left to right with its body. This thing was like a pest and really why was it so denying of death. With my attack going wide. I got a bit mad but it was just a game so it really didn't matter now. "Yuki show us what you can do!" I said fast giving her the spot hoping she could hit it. It seems as if this monster was really didn't like to be killed by me or NIGHT so let's hope Yuki could kill it.

I slowly stepped back and look at its movements, really seemed to not want to die like it brothers or sisters... whatever, thing. It's a plant so we just need to trim it down and kill it now or never, I didn't like it one bit at all.

Spoiler

ACTION: Fetal Thrust Against Floral Stalker 1
ID: 144419 | BD 1 MISS | CD 12 + 2 En

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 22/410 | DMG: 123

[2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 53/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 47/72 (+3 -2)| ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 36/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki's turn was up, and it looked it was her time to shine. The monster was low enough for her to get the killing blow and she wasn't going to screw this up. She took a deep breath and focused. She jumped ahead of her comrades, reeled back in her pink spear and jabbed the plant several times in it's chest. It barely lived through the attack. That upset her a bit, until it whipped her with one of it's vines. It wasn't a critical, so her thorns would finish it off, allowing her loot the the items and col.

She found a rare unidentified armor! Awesome, she was looking for stuff like this! If she got this identified and go lucky enough, she would have some good armor to get her though Tier 2 until she hit Tier 3. She then turned to Azhoda and smiled. "You used a lot of energy that fight, you sure you're good for another good?"

@NIGHT

image.thumb.png.9b6926643787d04f91c55a3ea625075b.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 0/410 (16-18) | DMG: 123

[2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 53/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 47/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 438/495 (123-76=-57) | EN: 32/48 (-4) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Spoiler

1 Rare Consumable
1 Rare Armor/Shield

Col = 3690
Materials = 2

Edited by Zajcica

A low whistle passed through NIGHT's lips, as the pink knight's short spar with the remaining enemy turned it into crystalline dust.

"Nice one, Yuki." Good thing they'd finally taken care of it. NIGHT's tension eased as set her blade to the side, recovering from her stance with a nod and a fist bumped to her chest. "I'm pretty sure I've got a few hits left in me." She tilted her head back at Shion, a knowing smirk on her face. "You too, right? Well, assuming you don't miss again."

"No big deal if you do though," the woman added, spying another group of Floral Stalkers wander through the courtyard paths in the distance. "I think I've gotten pretty used to picking the slack." Without waiting for a response, she began to saunter off towards the pack, adjusting her grip on her sword's hilt once again. "Just kidding~. Let me start this fight off once again."

NIGHT leapt forward, feet pushing herself off the dirt, and with one powerful drive of her pummel into the petal of a dancing flower, she set the group of unaware enemies frozen in place, leaving them stunned and vulnerable for a turn.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 144452 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 144451 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 144450 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 + = 20 DMG | 20 * 8 = 160 DMG
> Floral Stalker #3 is bleeding... (-24 HP)

ID: 144449 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 226/410 (-160-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 37/82 (+1, -13) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 47/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 32/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

As soon as Yuki took out the last monster by it hitting her more or less. It went off and from there it seemed just any other fight because the next wave of enemies already showed up and ready to attack us. I notice NIGHT speaking up to me and the word that caught my attention was not the most pleasant ones. My mind really blocked it off after she did say she was joking but I gave her quite a weak smile and clearly annoyed by her comment. Still, we had to work as a team now and fighting among a team ain't going to help you at all. I know that all too well because with projects I had to put up a lot of people didn't want to group with me and most of the time I had to work with people I didn't even like. Still, it's not the person you have to work with, its the team you work with, You fail to see that are really just a lost cost.

With that on my mind, I took my spear and went for the attack hitting all but the half of my enemies that I wanted to hit. Sure it was not good but at least It means we were going to get some great damage done over time. Still, I looked at my energy and seeing that my Enchantment was not really helping me here in getting my energy back as I seemed lower than the other battles we had so far. "Yuki Don't worry about the lowest Health I can take his hit easy time, try to see if you can get the attention from the others, NIGHT keep up the damage with luck we have this battle already in the pocket and we two just need to clear them from their low HP," I said to them pointing out where and what could be a plan.

Spoiler

ACTION: Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 177877 | BD 4 MISS | CD 3

ID: 177878 | BD 6+1=7 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG

ID: 177879 | BD 2 MISS 

ID: 177881 BD 9 Minor CRIT | 10+1=11*9= 99 DMG

Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 176/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 226/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 167/410 (-99) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 37/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 1, 0, 2] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 35/72 (+1 -13) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 32/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki charged in behind the others. She could try to just AoE them all with her weapon and maybe apply a few more dots on top of them since that was the bulk of her damage along with thorns. Her pink lance took on its bright hue once again and left streaks through the air. That paladin's accuracy still left a lot to be desired, but it didn't matter too much as long as she made the attack. Like always, it was her job to take aggro and be one who gets beat up. She would do that if it kept other alive and well.

Yuki took a few steps back to let Night make her next stun attack since they were about to be cleared of their stuns. If they didn't all get stunned, she would make sure to take the brunt of the damage from the unaffected enemies. "My strongest Sword Art is an AoE, so I'll attack them all every round, even if my damage is minuscule compared to you guys."

image.thumb.png.1841eed9afe95632cd3a4d74e98ba0b2.png

Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 176/410  | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 226/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 167/410  | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 37/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 1, 0, 2] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 35/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 29/48 (-4+1) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

Two were struck by Shion's blow. Good, that just made clean up for her a little easier.

As Yuki stepped back into the back line, NIGHT took hold of combat again, letting Dracbane tear through the party's opponents. One slash from her side ripped into the first stalker, her blade still burning a bright white. Following through, the second flower danced into range, ending up victim of the second cut made in place. Now that the weakened duo were done for, that just left two more up for grabs.

Pulling her sword up, the warrior quickly shifted her angle over to face the third target, dragging her weapon over to it in a jog before dicing it up into pieces. NIGHT stopped for a moment, surprised at the sudden break of form, before glancing about for the last of the pack. Catching it in the corner of her eye, she skid over with her own parting gift -- a blow well placed to cripple it at its stem.

With one final flourish, she leaped back, opening up the floor to the next attacker.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 144897 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 144896 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 144895 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 144894 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 50/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -40/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: -14/410 (-216-24) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (24) [2/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -49/410 (-216) | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 3, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 21/82 (+1, -17) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 0, 2] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 35/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 29/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 144896 | LD: 25 (18 + 7) | CD: 4
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (2), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Armor (2)

ID: 144895 | LD: 26 (19 + 7) | CD: 7
+ 6,027col, Tier 2 Materials (5), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3)

ID: 144894 | LD: 13 (6 + 7) | CD: 6
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Weapon (1), [T2E1] Unidentified Uncommon Consumable (1)

It was going smooth so far but my energy was slowing down and I as well. While battling there was just one enemy left it seemed that the battle was going great. But all well ends well. As it was my turn to attack, taking my weapon I went for a killing attack but the bugger jumped up and moved out of the way, Either my armour was slowing me down or this thing was faster then I was hoping for. I was not having it yet again I missed an easy to kill monster, and it just jumped away from my attack. "Stand still you bugger," I said as I placed my teeth on each other. "NIGHT, Yuki, THis should be an easy kill no matter what just don't miss!" I said to them backing off from my target and taking in what the hell just happened. I was not happy but for now, I could just hope for the best and make sure we at least win this battle so we get our energy back.

Spoiler

ACTION: Dancing Spear Against Floral Stalker 
ID: 144898 | BD 3 MISS | CD 6 +2 Energy

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 50/410 (-216) | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 3, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 21/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 0, 2] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 36/72 (+3 -2) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 29/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda