[PP|01]<<Earning a Living>> P-Potions?

Chelsea took a moment to get used to the feeling of the gloves and looked around for any materials. Still she was coming up dry. She was starting to think she was just really bad at this.

"M-Me? Well, I'm from The States, America. However, my parents are both fluent in Japanese and they both wanted to move to Japan. I'm not sure their entire reasoning to do so, but I currently live in Japan. So that's why my Japanese sucks so much. My friend, Yua, has tried to teach my some Japanese, but I was picking it up pretty badly before I got sucked in here. My accent is awful, people kind of find it funny. Yua usually says they're not laughing at me, but it kind of feels like it. So, if you were wondering where my unconscious body is, it's in Japan in a small town kind of close to Kyoto." For a shy girl, Chelsea could really talk up a storm.

image.thumb.png.99936a9926c27f786a3ee6d50134a43c.png

0/5 materials found

Edited by Shye

Jinx mentally marked down another person from America. It seemed, despite it all, a good few people originally came from there. Still, it was rather interesting. 

"I think your accent is fine, e-even English. Languages, they're not easy for most people so" Of all people, the tank knew she shouldn't talk. She'd been 'lucky' for languages. Something about in her just kicked, even when she was absent minded, she could learn them. The girl smiled warmly at Chelsea. It seemed the 'rules', for people like them, well...they didn't apply.

"I'm certain my body is somewhere in Tokyo. I lived in America, but...well, it would be easier for them to drop my bosy off in a hospital and move on with their lives..." Jinx shook her head. She shoudln't be focusing on this, not now..."I just hope, when we come back to the real world...People understand what we had to do"

Shye had to be the absolute worst at this gathering stuff. Even with the item she received from Jinx, she was still not finding the item that she needed for the quest. And she had to find 5 of them! They were going to be out here for a while yet...

"Well, I speak English just fine. My English accent just pushes through my Japanese accent so I don't say words as correctly as a native would. Irashaimase for example is a word a butcher completely. Not that it's one I use very often." The girl looked her in the eyes as she explained where her body would be. "As a person who is trapped in this game I hardly understand the things we have to do, or why. It all seems so pointless, and it is. We've been left here to slowly die unless we rise up as a unit and do this together...right?"

image.thumb.png.0c4e5d132d3a3030fa0865d53b28d60f.png

Materials found 0/5

Edited by Shye

Alisea couldn't truly understand what Chelsea was talking about when it came to langauges. For her, they'd been easy to master. It took her a few days, maybe a few weeks to learn a single language, before moving onto the next one. She couldn't explain it, other than her IQ number being rather high. But still, she knew other people struggled. Her guild leader, despite all her attempts, hadn't been able to learn chinese. 

"Well, there are things we all struggle to learn. It's taken me...years, but i finally understand how to cook for example..."

Alisea hesiated for a moment, before nodding her head "Something like that...I spoke to someone who said...our bodies wouldn't last forever in the real world. We're on a timer to get back to the real world. But all of these experiences, they're real for us. When we escape...I just hope, they aren't too harsh on those who...struggled. I know, i've done nothing to help us escape..." 

Alisea let out a sigh and sat down, stroking the head of her familiar. It was horrible of her to wish she could stay in this world, that this world, she felt more alive in that the nightmare of the real world...

Chelsea saw the troubled look on Alisea's face and decided that this was the time that she needed to be there for someone, like Yua was there for her. Yua wasn't much of a softie like Shye was, but she knew how to talk to be people and she had picked up on that a little. The girl sat on her knees in front of the pink haired tank and tried to give her a warm smile.

"I think...We're all working to do our best. This experience is harrowing at the least, and I'm sure several of us will have an extremely hard time to readjust our reality upon return. I'm terrified with every step I take that it'll be my last, but I'm doing my best, and so are you. If we keep working together, we'll continue to grow strong and make it out." As she was wrapping up her speech, a material phased into existence between them. It looked like a root, or herb.

"Oh hey, is this the thing we're looking for?" She said picking it up.

image.thumb.png.02f813ae2ed8b881b85c3580dd142a34.png

1/5 Materials found, finally...

Edited by Shye

Alisea looked over at Chelsea, the other girl was right. They just had to do their best, nothing more, nothing less. She could spend all day reminding herself she was in a video game, trapped, and that she hadn't done anything to help herself, or others, escape. She'd just, existed. But that wasn't a bad thing in of itself. 

"You're right, sometimes i just worry...that i'm not doing anything. But if i threw myself at the frontlines, all i'd do it die. And that scares me more than anything else in this world. So we'll just, keep working fowards to become stronger" Alisea liked Chelsea, she had a way of making...everything seem so much, simplier. She let out a sigh, right as Chelsea managed to find some materials.

"Y-yeah, sometimes they are just, scattered all over the place. The game-system seems to play, well, games when it comes to finding materials. I, well...i've always had bad luck trying"

Shye stood up from her seat and offered the other girl help up. She had to keep her smile up for her. Oddly enough, Alisea was a higher level player than her, but seemed like Shye was doing more for her than she was for Shye.

"Keep your head in the clouds but your feet on the ground is what my mother always told me. I have trouble keeping my composure when it comes to desperate situations because... well I'm prone to anxiety attacks. When things get stressful I break down and have an awful time controlling my breathing. As long as we're not fighting anything though, that won't happen." The girl said picking up another material off to the side. "Other than that, I kind of just get scared pretty easily. I've been a timid girl since I was young. My brothers pick on me a lot for being a scaredy-cat."

image.thumb.png.602b1ab1e2f5923ba3a9e4c92ad19a7e.png

Materials 2/5

Rewards:

SP: 1 page; 1 event
Col: 400 to Shye