[PP|22]<<Witch of the West>>Wicked Witches

Yuki was getting ahead of herself. If she wanted to get uniques on her items for Shield though, she had to get him a potion that would increase the chances. The biggest problem with that was that she was no where near strong enough to solo this boss. Struggling with an idea beyond just asking Shield, who was too busy to help, or Mari who was just hard to call for help sometimes since every quest became a teacher's lesson with her, she walked around Coral trying to find a helpful stranger who was strong enough and kind enough to help her run through the quest. There's got to be someone nice enough to give her a quick hand.

After twenty or so minutes of just asking random stranger players for help, most of them answered with 'I don't have time' or 'I only quest with people I know'. She was starting to lose hope that she would actually find anyone to help her. Slightly defeated, she started making her way back to her player home. She would have to wait until Shield was done with his work. "Ugh, I really need that item." She thought out loud. 

@Lessa

Spoiler

General
Level: 27 | HP:  570/570+30 | Energy: 54/54 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Skills
R2 OHAS, R4 Heavy Armor, R1 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC 3
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
Ice Wall(Shield): MIT 3

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)

Edited by Zajcica
  • 2 weeks later...

This quest is way too low level for me. The blonde studied the quest information as she walked, the grass crunching pleasantly underfoot. Really, she should have knocked the quest out years ago. Why not, when it was on the same floor that her house was? She had no excuse, and yet, Lessa had found dozens of reasons not to track down the Witch of the West. The primary reason? Lessa hated the Wizard of Oz. No, honestly, "hated" was an understatement. There was not a single thing about that entire story that she thought was okay. She despised the songs, the story, the munchkins, and oh god did she despise the flying monkeys.

This was going to be a real challenge of will, and frankly, she'd been less anxious walking into a battle against a floor boss.

So engrossed in her HUD, Lessa nearly strode right off the path. Riker, her trusty wolf familiar, carefully positioned himself at her side. With a gentle bump of her leg, he steered his human back in the right direction. When another voice carried, however, the creature's ears melted into his head. A low, guttural growl of warning finally grabbed Lessa's attention.

"What is-" she began. Then, catching sight of the blush-haired player, she quickly put two and two together. Smiling, Lessa lifted a gauntlet-covered hand in greeting. "Hey there. You killing the witch, too?"

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Basics
Level: 50
Health: 1045
Energy: 100
DMG: 16
MIT: 116
ACC: 4
THNS: 36
BLD: 24

Skills/Mods   
R5 2HSS
R5 Heavy Armor
Howl
R3 MIT Familiar
Survival
Precision
Ferocity
Athletics
Fishing

Equipment
Scarecrow's Sickle (DMG/DMG/DMG/BLD)
Rosebud Charm (ACC/ACC/ACC)
Rose Gauntlets (THRN/THRN/HM)

Inventory
Transportation Crystal

Housing Buffs
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first
two expenditures of each combat.

Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen
by (5 * Tier 
HP) and decreases full energy regen
to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT
damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT
each turn by 20% (rounded down).

Col Stash+5% bonus col from monster
kills and treasure chests.

Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating,
  Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread.
Can be applied after a roll.

Getting close to the edge of town, she ran into a blonde player with a wolf as a pet. Aki instinctively flew up off the ground and landed in the nest of pink hair that was on her owners head, the gryphon cawed down at the wolf. The paladin stopped as she mentioned the witch and her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Y-Yes! Well, uh no. I mean if I can find someone to help me. It would be suicidal for someone of my level to try and kill the witch. I'm only level 27 and would be lucky to break through the witch's Mitigation or survive the onslaught of her minions. Would you help me? You look like you could handle yourself better than I could." The pinkette opened up her menu, scrolled down and invited the other girl to her party. "Ore wa Yuki. Yorushikune~" The paladin gave her usual Japanese greeting, that would easily be translated into English for anyone who had global communication active.

@Lessa

"Oh," Lessa breathed, watching the tiny gryphon take flight, then land neatly atop the player's head. "I've never seen a familiar like that before." She grinned, first at the small creature, then at it's human companion. "It's just adorable. What's it's name?" Riker appeared equally intrigued, staring up at the gryphon with wide amber eyes. His tail thumped in short, rhythmic strokes behind him, a sign he was eager to get to know the familiar better. Of course, Lessa was a bit hesitant he might still end up eating the thing.

The blonde nodded as the blush-haired beauty spoke. "I'm out here for the witch as well," she explained, "so I'd be more than happy to help out. I have a couple levels on you, so I don't think we'll be in any danger." Lessa reached down to absently shift the belts that lay criss-crossed across her broad hips. Then, with a nod of her head, she motioned down the path. As she began moving, she added, "I'm guessing you've never done this quest, then? I feel like everyone has already cleared out their quest log, and I've fallen behind or something." With a warm smile, Lessa added, "It'll be a nice change to run this with someone who doesn't know what to expect. It's like a mystery."

Finally, the Guardian accepted the party invite. "Pleasure to meet you, Yuki. I'm Lessa."

@Zajcica

Yuki smiled back, looking up to the beak on her head. A squawk of approval from the tiny legendary creature signified that it was alright. "This is Aki, she is a special kind of gryphon known as a hippogriff. She helps make sure I'm aware of my surroundings at all times and helps me protect myself from damage."

As Lessa agreed to help her, she was more than gleeful. That item was important for anyone looking to get special gear, though, she wouldn't be able to do much to aid her new friend other than trying to inflict bleed on her enemies. "I have to warn you that my ability to keep up with you is limited. I'll follow your orders since you likely have twice as many levels on me. I just hit Tier two, so they buff that I get from new gear is nice, but even still, this quest will be difficult."

@Lessa

• 4 weeks later...

“A hippogriff, huh?” Pausing to mull over the foreign word, Lessa watched the creature nestle into the vibrant pink hair. Then the player grinned. “Well it’s very nice to meet you too, Aki.” As her attention shifted from the familiar to Yuki, Lessa added, “It sounds like Aki serves a pretty cool purpose, aside from just being adorable. My Riker helps me defend myself, but being alerted to danger would be really helpful.”

At Yuki’s mention of following orders, Lessa’s smile faltered. “Ah, yeah, well,” she began awkwardly, reaching one hand to rub at the back of her neck. “I’m not really the order-giving sort. I’d be more than happy to take point, or help wherever you need it. But I’m not going to boss you around just because I’m a higher level.” With a small shrug, she added, “I’ve also met plenty of people who are a lower level than myself, but far better at strategy and tactical stuff. I really wouldn’t sell yourself short. Sword Art is way more than a numbers game.”

Yuki sighed. She was going to have to admit her faults as a player wasn't she? Man this sucked.

"Uhm." She scratched nervously at her cheek, eyes trailing off to the side. "I have been told by a number of people that I can be rather reckless. I often stumble and act without thinking, so I can be bit hard to party with. This is the reason that I opted to become a tank in the first place."

Man she felt like such an idiot saying these things. "Do you think you could take point so that I can learn from your tanking style? Whether or not you are a good leader doesn't change the fact that you have dozen's of levels more experience than I have. I have learned from a few other players, but I want to learn as much as possible so I can choose a build that suits me."

@Lessa

After the young woman had fallen silent, Lessa gave a small, understanding nod. “Gotcha,” she confirmed. She paused, turning the other player’s words over and over in her mind. Then, “I know it’s easier said than done, but I’d encourage you to not worry so much about other people. You definitely don’t want to be reckless in a game like this, because dying is a real possibility.” Cutting a quick glance toward her companion, she added, “I mean, I’m sure you know that.”

”But you shouldn’t worry about stumbling. That’s how you grow, as long as you’re being as safe as possible. Practice on low level mobs, perfecting your technique as you move up. Party with players who are stronger than you, so they can have your back as you figure it out. Those are both strategies that have helped me.” With a wry smile, she added, “My two best friends in this whole game are a lot like you - stubborn, rash, prone to bouts of hard headedness. They’ve both gone on to be spectacular warriors, and they’re both fantastic people, too.” She tilted her head, smiled faintly, and added, “So don’t feel bad about being who you are.”

Finally, Lessa turned back to the path ahead and nodded again. “But I’m happy to take the lead, and help you with your tanking. Ask me any questions you may have.”

Yuki raised her hand behind her head and scratches at the pink locks a little nervously. "You're too kind Lessa." Yuki says, following beside her with an awkward smile.

As they approached the castle of the witch, Yuki stared up at the darkened sky that began to loom over them. Clouds that whirled with some ethereal energy made the hair on her arms stand on end. At least staring up at it had given her time to see the oncoming threat. Even though she was sure her higher leveled counterpart had noticed the enemies closing in on them, she still alerted her.

"L-Looks like they're coming for us! They're not going to let us get there without a fight!" The paladin's lance formed from her hammer space and readied in her hand. She was honestly a bit nervous to be trying to tank this high of a floor, so she would wait for Lessa to make the first move.

Flying Monkey 1: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 3: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 4: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT

Zajcica: 600/600 | Energy: 54/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

• 2 weeks later...

Too kind? Maybe that was true - she had certainly heard it from a great number of people. There had been a period not too long ago when Lessa had hated that title. Now? She didn't mind it so much.

Lessa grinned at the young woman's enthusiasm. She certainly was plucky, and the energy radiating in waves was contagious. "Then a fight is what we'll give 'em," Lessa countered with a quick laugh. Easing Scarecrow's Sickle from it's spot on her back, she instinctively shifted her weight between the monkeys and Yuki. While she would love to blame it on her tank status, Lessa always resorted to protecting the lower-level player. Blame it on her years spent training newbies, or her "too kind" tendencies, but she didn't see herself breaking the habit anytime soon.

"So I'm going to activate my howl ability," the woman explained, extending her sword in front of her, and settling into a battle pose. "It's going to generate hate, and pull aggro toward me." Pausing to glance over her shoulder at the other woman, she ensured Yuki was still listening. Then, "That's really lesson one when it comes to tanking. As soon as the lights flash, and the monkeys come for me, you're welcome to jump in and start hacking away, alright?"

Turning back to their enemies, Lessa poured power into <<Howl.>> It activated with a sudden updraft, blowing her hair back from her face, and sending purple light bursting in all directions.

Spoiler

Lessa activates <<Howl>>.

Flying Monkey 1: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 3: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 4: 150/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT

[0|0|0|0] Zajcica: 600/600 | Energy: 54/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 
[2|2|2|2] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 93/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24

Surprised from the burst of light that came from Lessa, she covered her eyes to not go blind. It was entrancing, even for a player. She remembered how Shield's howl could even effect her, but she didn't know the skill was so malleable with the player. Yuki tightened the grip on her lance, knowing full well that she wasn't going to get much done. However, she still had to do something.

The white lance she held glowed a radiant pink with a low hum of power. It slashed through the area striking ever target with a fierce blow. However, just as she expected, her damage was too weak to bypass their mitigation. And now every single one of the monkeys were looking at her. She braced herself behind her shield, but still some attacks got through, effectively dropping her health down by a sixth. "C-Crap, sorry! I forgot I have a lot of taunt grabbing skills!"

image.png

Flying Monkey 1: 131/150 -(1+18) | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 2: 149/150 -(1) | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 3: 131/150 -(1+18) | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT
Flying Monkey 4: 119/150 -(1+12+18) | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT | [BLEED: 12/1]

[3|3|3|4] Zajcica: 495/600 -(35*3) | Energy: 42/54 -(4+8) | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 
[2|2|2|2] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 93/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24

"Excellent hits!" Lessa exclaimed, grinning as Yuki's vibrant lance tore into all four monkeys. While she wasn't powerful enough to deal much damage, the string of successful strikes was still impressive. Even Lessa generally missed one or two when she attempted a similar move. Bringing Scarecrow's Sickle up to eye-level, the Guardian prepared to defend against the foe's retaliation. Horror washed over her as every single monkey turned on the pink-haired player. The feeling only intensified as three of the creatures landed blows, chipping off a chunk of Yuki's health.

Even as the horror plagued her, panic seized Lessa, sending her leaping toward the attacking monkeys. Once more inserting herself between the creatures and her companion, Lessa strung together a series of powerful attacks. The resulting blows sent each monkey bursting into pixels. As they rained down upon her, Lessa slowly turned around.

"Uh, Yuki," Lessa began, "do you have any skills or enhancements that increase how much hate you generate?"

Spoiler

Flying Monkey 1: 131/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT | ID:158015 BD: 3(+4=7) 16*12=192-20=172
Flying Monkey 2: 149/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT | ID:158016 BD: 7 16*12=192-20=172
Flying Monkey 3: 131/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT | ID:158017 BD: 8 16*12=192-20=172
Flying Monkey 4: 119/150 | 70(35) DMG | 20 MIT | [BLEED: 12/1] | ID:158018 BD: 3(+4=7) 16*12=192-20=172

Lessa activates Calamity Disaster! - 19 EN (Rested 2/2)

[3|3|3|4] Zajcica: 495/600 -(35*3) | Energy: 42/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 
[3|3|3|3] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 75/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24

Yuki shrank a little. Even though she had just recently broke the Tier level cap, and was feeling stronger than ever, she wasn't careful enough to warn her ally about the skills that she has as a tank player.

"L-Like I mentioned," She responded sheepishly, "I'm a tank player. I have Fighting Spirit and Taunt equipped, so I generate more hate than you can... probably. I was so distracted with the situation that I forgot to tell you what I was capable of. I'm sorry. I guess I should probably stay out fights then, I can't change my weapon cause this is the only one that I own..."

Yuki looked like she hated herself right now, hiding behind the curtain of pink hair with a blush. Her health had taken a pretty good chunk, but she's been beaten up worse before. At least Lessa seemed more forgiving as a teacher than Shield.

In that moment, the young woman looked so pathetic that Lessa's heart ached for her. Sure, the information she had neglected to share had put them both in danger, but they had survived, hadn't they? Besides, it wasn't as if Lessa had asked for a complete run-down of her companion's skills, or even spent the few seconds to inspect her. This blunder was just as much Lessa's fault as it was Yuki's. "Hey," she began gently, closing the distance between them in three long strides. Once she was near enough, the Guardian placed her hand reassuringly on Yuki's shoulder. "You don't need to apologize, and I don't want you beating yourself up over it, either. These things happen, and at least we know for the next fight, right?"

The blonde offered her party-mate a gentle smile before withdrawing her hand. "Plus, attracting all of this hate isn't necessarily a bad thing, right? It means you've got the makings of a really stellar tank. We just need to get you a few levels, and make sure you have the health and the mitigation to handle the attacks you'll definitely be getting. You'll get there, I have no doubt."

"R-Right." Yuki agreed. She wouldn't be weak forever, and it wasn't like she did the wrong thing this situation. The two of them just had conflicting builds. Lessa had the better mitigation and taking than she did, but Yuki had the higher aggro gain of the two of them. At this point, it just meant that it would be better for her not to particpate in battle, or else she could just put herself in more damage than she needed to.

"When you go to fight the witch, I'll at least wait a few turns for you take control of the battlefield and then I'll join in if you haven't killed her." Lessa was definitely much more understanding and kind than Shield was. She could talk to her much more easily than him, but the harshness that Shield put her through to undergo the training to be an effective tank. That's why she was so good at pulling hate and controlling the mobs.

• 2 months later...

Lessa's lips tugged down in a small frown. "I suppose we could do that," she answered, hesitation clear in her words. "But I really hate to hog everything like that. It's a quest, and you're a really good partner." Tilting her head, Lessa studied the corridor that yawned out ahead of them. If the quest description told the full truth, she and Yuki approached the end of the quest. She didn't want to snipe all of the kills, regardless of hate counters.

"I'll take a whack at whatever is protecting the witch," she decided. "No doubt, something is going to be guarding her. You can finish them off if I leave anything, or you can go straight for the witch herself." Her frown vanished, and a smile took its place. "Sound good?"

So saying, Lessa thundered through the next doorway. More flying monkeys, she thought with a sneer, and these ones are bigger. God, she hated the Wizard of Oz with every ounce of her being.

Pumping that anger into her weapon, Lessa dragged her sword across both winged guards, carving a crimson gash into their dumb little bodies.

Spoiler

[2|2|0] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 79/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24
[0|0|0] Zajcica: 515/600 | Energy: 44/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

EFM1: 172411 BD: 10 16+2*12= 216 - 35 = 181 + 24 = 205
EFM2: 172412 BD: 9 16+1*12 = 204 - 35 = 169 +24 = 193
Witch: 172413 BD: 1 MISS

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 15/220| DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 27/220| DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
The Witch: 700/700 | DMG: 100 (50 minumum) | MIT: 70

• 3 months later...

Yuki shifted in place as the approached the boss room's door. Lessa was trying her best to include the pinkette in the quest even if she wasn't the best at fighting yet. She may have only just broke the second tier barrier, but she was still a tank at heart. The only form of damage she could really deal was by being attacked and the enemies here didn't really compliment her weaker stats.

Gracefully, Lessa was making up for everything that she lacked. She pawned herself as a tank, so it seemed weird that she could so easily cut through mobs still. Was it simply because she decided to wield a two-handed weapon as opposed to maximizing her defense with a shield? In any case, she needed to at least follow up on her partner's attack. She figured the best she could do for Lessa was to take on the adds and allow her to fight the boss one on one. The moment they retaliated, on already burst into data. "I got this guy, you focus on the boss!"

image.png

Spoiler

[2|0] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 79/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24
[3|0] Zajcica: 451/600 -94 | Energy: 44/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 15/220 -(13+18) | DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 8/220 -(1+18) | DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
The Witch: 700/700 | DMG: 100 (50 minumum) | MIT: 70

• 2 weeks later...

With a curt nod, Lessa called back, "Can do." The tiny tank was packing quite a punch, and Lessa could not help but admire her spunk. No doubt, she would be able to mop up the second monkey without issue. That meant it was up to Lessa to kill the witch. Or, at least keep it busy long enough for Yuki to join in.

Hefting Scarecrow's Sickle, Lessa's lips pulled back in something between a grimace and a snarl. In response, the witch cackled in a way that sent shivers down her spine. Flashbacks to hiding under her seat in a crowded movie theatre flooded back to Lessa, and as she tightened her hold, the color drained from her knuckles.

"I really hate you!" she cried out, the words exploding from her lips without thought. By the time Lessa's brain caught up, she felt a bit silly. Even the witch seemed oddly taken aback by the declaration, thrown a bit off-kilter, just in time for Lessa to take a swing at her.

Spoiler

[2|1] Lessa: 1045/1045 | Energy: 67/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24
[3|0] Zajcica: 451/600 -94 | Energy: 44/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Galaxy Destroyer against Wicked Witch: 183164 |Battle: 7 HIT. 16*13=208-70=138

Elite Flying Monkey 2: 8/220 | DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
The Witch: 562/700 | DMG: 100 (50 minumum) | MIT: 70

• 2 months later...

So close. "We're really close now," Lessa announced, putting voice to her thoughts. A sudden screech erupted from the direction they'd just come. The sound chilled the woman's blood, and had her swinging her gaze toward her companion. "I honestly think that I can handle the rest of this fight. Why don't you go back that way, and figure out what the noise was? It may or may not be a part of the quest, but I'd rather be safe than sorry."

Once the other tank had followed Lessa's suggestion, jogging off toward the hellish noise, Lessa squared off against the two remaining enemies. "So close," she muttered again through gritted teeth. "I can do this."

The winged monkey circled her once, then dove like a bird of prey. Lessa managed to dance out of the way, but momentarily lost sight of the Witch. The mistake resulted in a sliver of lost health, and a frustrated hiss between her teeth.

Spoiler

OOC: Because I'm finishing this thread alone, I'll be handling the mob attacks at the start of my turn. I'll be rolling for the mobs individually.

EFM: 192674 | BD: 5 Miss.
Wicked Witch: 192675 | BD: 8. Hits. Deals 50 damage, takes 36 thorns damage.

[3|3] Lessa: 995/1045 | Energy: 51/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24
[3|0] Zajcica: 451/600 | Energy: 44/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Energy: 12+2+2=16
Calamity Disaster against EFM: 192672 | Battle: 5 + 4 = 9. HIT. 16*12=192-35=157
Calamity Disaster against Wicked Witch: 192673 |Battle: 9 CRIT. 17*12=204-70=134

Elite Flying Monkey 2: DEAD/220 | DMG: 90 (45 minimum) | MIT: 35
The Witch: 392/700 | DMG: 100 (50 minumum) | MIT: 70

• 1 month later...

Though the Witch was missing a good portion of her health, she did not appear flustered. On the contrary, she flashed Lessa a crazed smile, a jagged thing that split her face in two, and lit a fire in those beady black eyes. The blonde stared back, her own lips set in a hard line, blue eyes ablaze with determination. "This is an easy quest, and you're an easy boss," Lessa stated matter-of-factly, as if the Witch had any idea what that meant. Lessa shifted her feet, then dropped once more into her ready position. Light caught, then gleamed off of Scarecrow Sickle's crimson blade, as if in invitation. Then she lunged once more, willing her legs to give her more speed.

They met in the middle, the Witch slashing with her long nails, and Lessa hacking with her enormous blade. When they were blasted apart in a burst of red and green light, neither came out unscathed.

Spoiler

Wicked Witch: 195450 | BD: 9. Hits. Deals 50 damage, takes 36 thorns damage.

[5] Lessa: 945/1045 | Energy: 39/100 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | Thorns: 36 | BLD: 24
[0] Zajcica: 451/600 | Energy: 44/54 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Galaxy Destroyer against Wicked Witch: 195454 | Battle: 10 SUPER CRIT. 18*13=234-70=164

The Witch: 168/700 | DMG: 100 (50 minimum) | MIT: 70