[PP-F18] Easter Dungeon or FUNgeon?

Mari sat on a small crumbling wall. Perhaps it used to be a fence of some sort, instead- now - it served as a not so  comfortable seat for the woman. She was cradling a bowl of Shoyu ramen  in her lap with one hand, the other was lifted to her HUD as she was lazily writing a message to everyone. They had spoken about it, but had yet to actually do the dungeon. Mari was the kind of person who didn't like waiting, not when there was so much to do. She wanted those rewards - she was going to respecc into a Two handed spear - and to do so - she kinda needed to have some spare demonics. Mari felt a little guilty that she was essentially inviting her guild to Macradon's map - but - it was equally hers, and his. He had no problem with the names she suggested either, rather, he seemed excited.

Mari bought her chopsticks to her mouth, blowing on them before shoving the morsel of food into her mouth. Chewing thoughtfully. There...was a lot to discuss today. She wanted to tell Macradon everything that had happened since they last met - that she was somehow now a founding member of the guild - that the guild would love him to join. She kinda wanted to tell him that she admitted to Baldur that she found him attractive - but with Oikawa attending, she didn't want to make things awkward. Then there was the incident with Crozeph, the sleepy haired man who was now a frequent visitor of Mari.

The woman snorted at the thought of Macradon's reaction to how yet another person had visited her home before him. She'd have to make it up to him somehow.

To: Macradon, Oikawa, Calrex

Hello, I'm at XXX 
Mac said we're all good to come along on the dungeon map he grabbed.
So lets go. Bring any items you think you'll need.

-Mari

Used:
Damage Crystal +2
Super Sight Shoyu Ramen: +2 ACC 

@Macradon @Oikawa @Calrex

Spoiler

General
Level: 69 | HP: 1410  |Energy: 138
STATS

DAM: 16 | EVA 3  | MIT 43 | ACC 4 | 

BATTLE COPY

Mari    [H:0/0/0] - HP 1410/1410  | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 16+2 | MIT: 43 | EVA:3 | ACC: 4+2  | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 |BLEED: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15 |

SKILLS
Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 5 Charge (+5 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Light Armor Mod Athletics -  Gain +1 base damage and +30 HP when wearing light armor
SURVIVAL
Rank 5 Battle Healing (5% of total health rounded down start of each turn)
Familiar Mastery Expert - +1 (*Tier) Damage - +9 Damage

EQUIPPED
Name: 
Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier 2
Enhancements: 
Bleed 2 | Burn 2
'Bleed Damage of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10'
'Burn Damage' of 24 for 2 turns on a roll of 8-10 - Unmitigated

Name: Beacon Necklace | Item Type: Pendant | Tier 2
Enhancements
  +3 ACC 

Name: 
Infernal Shadow | Item Type: Light Armour | Tier 3
Enhancements: 
 +2 Eva | +1 Flame Aura
'Effect: Prevent (6 per slot * Tier) damage per slot from successful attacks against you. Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (5 per slot * Tier) unmitigated burn damage to the attacking enemy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoiler

HP: 1805 | EN: 176 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

Grand Chariot III: +81 Mitigation

Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion

Battle Ready:

x1 Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

x1 Grand Skypiercer II: +1 Taunt & +2 Paralyze

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x5 Safeguard Potion: First Attack Negated

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

One-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 5]: Emergency Recovery Mod

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl

Parry: Vengeful Riposte Mod

Extended Mod Limit [Rank 3]

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Quick Change

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Fishing

Achilles [Rank 5]:
- 50% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.5 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] /2 ACH = 50)
- Counter and DoT damage is exempt and doubled (Stonewall reduces DoT effects by 25% rounded down)
- Status effects that removes player action last twice as long

As he made his way to the teleportation plaza, Calrex gave a small sigh, thinking about how things in the current situation had changed from so long ago. It had been some time, with his "profession" at the time being a material gatherer. One of the places he would frequent to donate materials would have been Mari's Alchemical Contagion shop. Back then, the pink-haired player was the most notorious player-killer. Now, not only had she supposedly turned a new leaf, the bluenette was also in the same guild as her. A small smile crossed his face for a moment at the silliness of the situation, "How much things change...alright Roc, ready?"

His blue peregrine falcon glanced at him from the Ultramarine Knight's shoulder before the two activated the teleportation circle. Moments later his vision was greeted by the eighteenth floor plaza. Swiping on his menu to retrieve Mari's coordinates, Calrex looked forward and set out, "Don't know if we're going to get started right away, but might as well be ready."

Waving his hands in various directions, he navigated through his inventory, donning his standard equipment. His avatar was fully encapsulated by the deep blue armor of the Grand Chariot III, followed by the Grand Gauntlets III, finishing with the Rebellion of Sapphire as the pendant hung around his neck. Roc soon reappeared in the sky with a brief flash of light, now hovering overhead to assist the armored knight's tactical vision.

Some time had passed before he arrived at the gathering location for the dungeon, looking ahead to see someone enjoying a bowl of...ramen? near a small ruined wall, "Wait is that Mari?"

The woman's appearance had changed significantly from what Calrex last remembered. Instead of pink hair, hers was now closer to a light brown. She also seemed to be in better spirits compared to the past times the bluenette had stopped into her shop. Shaking his head for a moment to center himself, with a firm tug on his helmet the Ultramarine Knight temporarily removed it, tucking the armor piece under his arm. With that he walked forward, calmly raising a hand in greeting, "Been a long while I think, nice to see you again Mari."

@Macradon @Oikawa

Sweating from the intense heat of his furnaces, Macradon was working hard in his shop together with his apprentice again. Alec had suddenly arrived back to civilization, somehow, for some reason, he hadn’t told Macradon why he was gone or why he returned … but he wouldn’t press on and let Alec tell him the details when time was ready for that discussion. “Alright, I think that’s enough training for today, tomorrow I’ll show you some other techniques on the different types of blade shapes and geometry, so see you tomorrow!” he said while wiping off the sweat off of his forehead “Just close the shop when you’re done cleaning.” he said and exited the shop by the side door connected to his back garden of his estate.

Not long after entering his house again, Mari had sent him a message, a group message, Oikawa and Calrex were on it as well. He smiled and quickly threw together a reply for Mari. He walked to his kitchen and began reheating a few snacks and meals he would eat to prepare himself while also just setting up to travel, but not yet.

To: Mari

Hey Mari, I’ll be there in an hour’s time, just finished some heavy duty work in the shop, gonna take a shower and prepare.

Best regards
- Mac

He sent the message away through the digital world and took a fast shower to get the worst off of him, he wanted to feel cleaner than his sweaty blacksmith self. Exiting the shower, drying himself, donning his clothes, the knight sat down to munch on all the reheated food, enjoying the meal, snacks, and whatnot. Finishing his large meal, Macradon donned his armor, his sword, and called upon his familiar, it was time to leave for an adventure.

He traversed to the teleportation plaza of the Town of Beginnings and transported himself up to the 18th floor as he was engulfed in turquoise light. With the coordinates given by Mari, Macradon would begin his short hike, it shouldn’t be too far from the settlement. Walking out of the town gates, Macradon chugged down a few potions to make sure he had everything he needed for this, he wanted to be clearing this with style. He walked only for a few minutes before seeing the Ultramarine Knight and his Strawberry Heist Companion. Waving his right hand up, clad in the gold and dark grey gauntlet, the knight signalled his presence while tugging on the chain of his familiar, Belphegor the cerberus, trailing after him. The three headed doberman had still not ignited its flames yet, awaiting its master’s command.

“Hey guys! Good to see you both again, any words from Oikawa?” he asked the others and took a seat up on the fence like structure just like Mari.

< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Beef Wellington consumed >
< Snack of the Hare consumed >
< Snack of the Eagle consumed >
< Titan's Strength consumed >
< Crystallised Elixir of Vitality consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 88
1940 HP
189 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
25 Base Damage
 (37 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base + 7 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar + 1 Ferocity + 3 Protein + 3 Potion)
107 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 72 Armor + 45 Food - 45 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Bloody Dictator ..... // +12 Holy Damage, Phase, +194 Vampiric
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ............ // Teleport to a designated location
Health Potion .................... // +180 Health Recovery
Special Dungeon Map .............. // Opens a portal to the Easter Dimension
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Mitigation ....................... // +45 Damage Mitigation
Protein .......................... // +2 Damage, -30 Damage Mitigation | Filling: +1 Damage, -15 Damage Mitigation
Evasion .......................... // +2 Evasion
Accuracy ......................... // +2 Accuracy
Damage ........................... // +3 Damage
Overhealth ....................... // +135 Max HP

Skills
Two Handed St aight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(97) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Fishing                    | Use a dice roll to fish something up based on a natural CD result
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool
Charge                   | Rank 5: +5 on Initial hit

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +1xTier(3) base damage on first attack
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target

< Macradon > 1940/1940 HP | 107 MIT | 25 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 97 BHL | 36(21) FTH | 6 FRZ | 6 REC | 12 HLY | 1 PHS |  194 VMP | 189/189 NRG

"C-Calrex." Mari said, startled. Her flinch caused the little remnants of her Shoyu ramen to tumble out of her lap. It crashed to the floor and exploded. Mari sighed - what a waste. She pushed herself off the wall and quickly dusted herself off. How long had it been since she had seen the ultramarine warrior. "It's...been a while." She said with a small smile. Her chest felt tight, and this felt... awkward - she was a Pillar, right? So she shouldn't be feeling this way. Still - she was cautious. "It's good to see you again, who woulda ever figured that we'd be in the same guild like this?" She asked. "It feels...strange...but its nice." 

It was then that Macradon arrived; alleviating some of Mari's concerns and tensions. "Hey Mac." Mari said to him in greeting. "Oikawa will be here soon."

"Oh! Mac!" Mari pointed up at her name; and the neat little guild icon that now sat next to it. "Look."  Mari offered him a cheeky grin. "I'm kinda part of a guild now." She glanced back at Calrex. "Err, actually kinda the founding member and uhm...So is Calrex - and Oikawa...oh...haaha." She laughed awkwardly. "I didn't think about how this may seem...I promise I didn't mean to turn this outing into some sorta...yanno..." She rolled her hand trying to find the right words. "Guild thing. We just needed people to bring - and well, I don't know many people." She added sheepishly.

"I'd have invited Baldur but..." She averted her gaze - how should she tell Macradon what happened? Now wasn't really the time she guessed. "But I think he's going with Shield - and I'm impatient." Mari slapped Macradon lightly on the back. "Oh hey, I'll also be grabbing the 2H spear weapon soon - that's why I wanted to get this done quickly. Just think of all the Col we will be able to gain from that!" 

@Oikawa

Edited by Mari

Stats:

Spoiler

LVL: 69

MODIFIED STATS

HP1,410 | EN: 138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

+1 Absolute Accuracy (Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. Gain +1 to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)

+1 Paralyze (On a successful attack with a Natural BD of 9-10, Paralyze the target for 1 turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties.)

+20 Burn Damage (When hit by a Non-Critical attack.)

+2 Light Momentum (After an unsuccessful attack, you get +2 BD until your next successful attack.)

+3 Recovery (On a Natural CD of 6 or more, you get +3 EN.)

+2 Prosperity (Gain +2 to the default multiplier (HP*3) when receiving col from killing an enemy.)

BUFFS

Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.)

Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% rounded down.)

Perfect Tier 3 Damage Potion - [Gain +3 Base Damage. Effect lasts for one thread.]

Perfect Tier 3 Mitigation Crystal - [Gain + 45 Mitigation. Effect lasts for one thread.]

Pirate's Treasure - [(Unique Consumable): A lucky coin that will give the user +2 Prosperity, for the duration of a thread.]

EQUIPPED ITEMS

Weapon: Lightning Strike [+3 Damage | +1 Paralyze |  +1 Absolute Accuracy]

Armor: Akuma's Vain [+2 Flame Aura | +2 Light Momentum]

Accessory: Eye of Horus [+2 Accuracy | +3 Recovery]

BATTLE READY ITEMS

x2 Safeguard Potion - [The next successful hit to your player will do no damage.]

x1 Banner of Support [Heals up to 4 players for 20 HP. 3 Charges Left.]

x1 Perfect Tier 3 Damage Potion - [Gain +3 Base Damage. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x1 Perfect Tier 3 Mitigation Crystal - [Gain + 45 Mitigation. Effect lasts for one thread.]

SKILLS & MODS

1. Hiding [Rank 5]: Vanish [Mod] | Surprise Attack "Trickster" [Mod]

2. Quick Change

3. Charge [Rank 5]

4. Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]: Precision [Mod] | Ferocity [Mod]

Martial Arts [Unlocked][Inactive]

5. Light Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics [Mod]

Concentration

Familiar Master: Fighter [Rank 3]

Meditation [Unlocked][Inactive]

Survival

"Oh hey, I'll also be grabbing the 2H spear weapon soon - that's why I wanted to get this done quickly. Just think of all the Col we will be able to gain from that!" 

"I suppose being tardy, is halting that process no?" chimed the brunette as he waltzed in behind the ginger girl. Giving his nod to Calrex, Oikawa approached Macradon with his hand outstretched. "It's been a while since we last spoke Macradon. Glad to see you are still doing well." Oikawa shifted his gaze to the party tab of his menu and initiated an invite to those in attendance. Dismissing the menu, he would retrieve a few items from his inventory as Mari informed Macradon about her latest plans. Downing a Damage Potion and crushing a Mitigation Crystal, he would then turn to Calrex.

"How does it feel being guildmates again? It seems like it has been years since the days of Spectrum. I can imagine Teayre has thoughts on you coming back to us since her retreat. How is she holding up?" It had been a long while since he had last seen the Crimson Maiden. He often wondered what caused her to take up residence in her shop never to come back. He half believed it was the various incidents around the time of Zel's death but he wasn't right to just assume. Taking one last item from his inventory, Oikawa flipped the Pirate's Treasure in his hand and activated the prosperity effect in invoked.

Feeling as satisfied he can be with where he was stats-wise. Oikawa gestured to Mari and Macradon as they wrapped up their conversation. "I want to thank you guys for the invite. I look forward to the riches ahead. Lead the way when you all are ready."

@Calrex @Macradon @Mari

Edited by Oikawa

He nodded his head at at Mari “Good, then I’ll prepare for the entrance. I have the portal scroll ready for dungeon opening. I’ve done some research heard of the broker guild getting a few glimpses of the bosses and monster we’re gonna fight, some of the monsters have some kind of AOE nullifying, so we have to take them down one after the other while the rest attack, some of them can hit groups, so having Calrex to tank will only help to some extent. Of what I’ve heard they didn’t get further in researching, but there seems to be other bosses in the dungeon, so we should just get ready for the worst.” he said, sharing the information he had gotten.

He looked up at the name tag, a small guild symbol was present “Nice! Good to see you banding together with people, you’re not that looser loner anymore.” he said with a cheeky wink. He shrugged “I don’t really mind, you own half of the dungeon entrance, and I don’t really have anyone anymore to take with me.” he said with a crooked smile. His crooked smile only grew larger when the voice of the ParaGod arrived “Oikawa, good to see you alive and well.” he said at the announcement of his arrival. Macradon approached and would grasp the hand of Oikawa with a firm grasp with his offhand as well. 

Unsheathing his sword, Macradon brought it down low in a defensive guard, preparing his Parry skill. “I’m ready when you are.” he said and brought forward the scroll “Just activate this, a portal will open and when we’re all in, the portal will close again. In there we’ll find 4 bunnies ready to jump on us, they’re a weird bunch, but they have some kind of proper party composition, a healer, a tank, a DPS and then a fourth I forgot what was on about, but we should be able to manage.” he said and laid out the scroll for anyone to activate. “Let’s all team up and go in when all have prepared themselves.” he said and sent out the party invite to everyone.

< Parry activated >

96768833_674782596588939_216731576686346

The bluenette kept a calm smile on his face as he nodded in response to Mari's statement, "Definitely not something I would have expected in any sense, but I agree that it is a nice change of pace."

Hearing Macradon make his entrance Calrex turned, returning the wave before retrieving the helm of his armor from beneath his arm, placing it atop his head. With a small bit of pressure the helmet popped back down, reattaching to the upper torso section of the Grand Chariot III. As his eyes opened, the light blue slits indicating his active vision also appeared underneath the dark blue tinted visor. Not much longer after that Oikawa also made his appearance, the Ultramarine Knight returning the nod of acknowledgement that the now black-haired pillar of Jacob's Ladder. 

"Heh, funnily enough it feels like nothing has changed, at least from the Spectrum days, although I guess no longer being a founder/leader technically counts. Tea's been alright, although she's still been holed up in the boutique ever since she lost Battojutsu, but she didn't have any reservations about me becoming a member of Jacob's Ladder."

With that it seemed that everyone was getting into gear mentally for the challenges ahead, Calrex gave a calming breath, lightly tapping his gauntlet-clad fists together before accepting Macradon's party invite, "A proper party setup, but bunnies huh? Well if we're following that logic, then focusing the healer will probably take top priority. Hopefully they still follow aggro mechanics and will respond to my opening Hate grabbing action. After that I can probably switch to battle axe to help with some AoE damage."

@Oikawa @Macradon @Mari

Mari felt relieved to hear that Macradon didn't mind her crowding the dungeon with Jacobs Ladder members. The last thing she wanted to do was overwhelm him - or bother him. She had to admit, it sounded a little sad to hear that he didn't have anyone else to take. It seemed like they had switched places somewhere along the way - Mari had always been the outlier - the one who was practically clinging to Macradon because he was the only friend she had - the only person Mari could trust. Now...where were his friends? His so called guild members? His Fiance?

"We should change that Mac." Mari said quietly, so only the two of them would hear - "You're important to me, my best friend - I don't like hearing that you may be alone."   As much as she hated to think about it - it seemed that him not having anyone, may be a good incentive for him to join the guild - not for the benefit of Jacobs Ladder - but for him Mari wanted to see Macradon flourish, she wanted him to do well and smile more - and ease into things like diving head first into a bowl of strawberries.

"Whoa, you've done more research than me." Mari said with a renewed smile, voice loud enough to address the group again. "We should make sure we're all prepared - buff ourselves up. I wanna try to get through this dungeon as fast as possible - and that means no missing things." Mari said as she clasped her hands together. "I've already taken some things to increase my damage and accuracy - since I have flame aura and we're fighting chocolate bunnies Im not taking any evasion things - let the little chocolate bastards melt."

She shot Macradon a wry grin - "Think we could beat them by eating them?" She joked.

Mari turned to Oikawa, "and yes." She said with her cheeks puffed in a mock pout, brows as furrowed as they could possibly be. Not that she could actually be mad at him. "I wanna get that skill. I'm gunning for a fallen, fallen, burn, burn spear!" Mari said triumphantly. "Burns are easy, because I can do that stupid dog quest - but the fallen procs...well...." Mari sighed as she scratched the back of her head. "Maybe I shoulda kept that stamp thing...but at the time Cordelia needed it - and I gave it to her - I don't regret my decision...it just makes my goals a little harder." Mari shook her head to dismiss the thought.  "For the record, Oikawa." Mari said - her facial features softening into a genuine smile. "I'm glad we're in the same guild."

Mari accepted Macradons party invite; shooting Calrex a glance. It was strange to see him in his full armour -she'd never seen it before. Not like that. No wonder he had net himself such a name. This was happening. A proper dungeon raid - with friends. And guild members.

"Well. Are we ready?" Mari asked.

@Macradon @Oikawa @Calrex

"That's good to hear," he responded. "Well minus the Batto' part of course."

Mari then turned him as she finished her sidebar with Macradon. She teased the brunette, flaring her cheeks in a mock pout. A chuckle arose from him nonetheless as she explained her ideal spear. Being a two-handed spear user himself, Oikawa was just as fascinated as she in her decision. "Double Fallen and Bleed will be almost up there with Zel's old build of Fallen/Holy. Though I can imagine we'll never get that lucky with drops again," he mused. Mari mulled over whether she was regretful or not regarding some traded Easter items, but stopped and gave him one of her more genuine smiles.

"For the record, Oikawa...I'm glad we're in the same guild."

Returning her softened smile, Oikawa nodded in agreement. "Same here Snowflower. So let's get you that spear then!"

Accepting the invite Macradon had sent out, Oikawa looked over the scroll they were to enter. The dungeon itself didn't sound overly difficult. Tedious however was a different point, and Oikawa had no doubt that the encounter would be one to remember. Confirming his preparedness, he watched as as the snow whit cloak that covered him dissolved into flames before returning in a crimson fashion. Spiked tips lining the circumference of his neck as <Akuma's Vain> draped his shoulders. In his right hand materialized <Lightning Strike>. A sleek streamlined spear with Absolute accuracy ensuring that he could nearly never miss unless evasion was to take effect. And last to appear was a peculiar eye of Egyptian fashion, hanging from his neck. The <Eye of Horus> granting him further accuracy and a little bit of recovery for his energy expenditure.

Glancing about, Oikawa reasoned that everyone else seemed to be in order. Rolling his head from side-to-side, Oikawa flexed his fingers and arms before stepping alongside the rest of the group.

"Lead the way Mac."

@Macradon @Calrex @Mari

Edited by Oikawa

He nodded his head at everyone at the ensemble, they were all ready. It was quite the strike team they had assembled, like journeying to a labyrinth boss or even as a boss raid party, it was quite the spectacle to behold for something as trivial as an event dungeon. “Seems like the tank stands in the way of all the other bunnies when we try to attack, so it’s all about bursting him down as best as we can, be it DoT or brute force, we’ll see how he reacts to us.” he commented at Calrex’s proposal to dismantle the bunnies composition.

He chortled and smiled at Mari “I’ve had my ups and downs, I just think it’s time for a small downwards spiraling right now, don’t worry, I’ll crawl back up from the pits of hell if I had to, just so I could be with all you guys.” he said, like he was referencing something he has said before, or wanted to say. “They’re a solid group, so just because we’re a capable team, we shouldn’t underestimate them.” he said and brought up the scroll.

As he activated his scroll to the Easter dungeon a blur circle in the air began to materialize digitally, slowly paving a portal to another plane, as if it was another dimension in this game. “Let’s go!” he called out as he began his rush through the portal. Exiting on the other side was a lush garden of green, trees scattered around with a single cobblestone paved way going into the distance. Before them all 4 bunnies stood ready, fully equipped with a party composition that seemed like a proper party. 

With the time he used to open and enter the portal, he wouldn’t be the one to take initiative in this fight, someone else would have to do it. The 4 guardians that blocked the passage were all different types of bunnies, a frosted bunny, a toffee bunny, a seemingly literally red-hot bunny, and a dark chocolate bunny. “Let’s show these guys what we’re made of, since they’re obviously made of chocolate!” he called out to his party and awaited them to do their things.

< Special Easter Dungeon Map consumed >

Spoiler

Encounter 1: The Caramel Warren
Frosted Bunny: 650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT

While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
Toffee Bunny: 1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.
Red-Hot Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigatable DMG every round to the target.
Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

< Macradon > 1940/1940 HP | 107 MIT | 25 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 97 BHL | 36(21) FTH | 6 FRZ | 6 REC | 12 HLY | 1 PHS |  194 VMP | 189/189 NRG

The first thing Mari noticed when the chocolate  abominations appeared was the words 'immortal object' upon all the other strange creatures. "Yo!" Mari said, calling out to the others. "That Toffee bunny ain't letting any of us attack the others, we gotta kill it as soon a we can." She knew the others would have come to the same conclusion, still, it was worth saying just in case.

Mari turned to the toffee covered bunny and activated both her charge and <<Eternal cyclone skill>> Mari sprung forward and practically dove into the Toffee Bunny, Her dagger slid right through it - carving through its...well, sticky flesh like a knife through a very thick butter. "Arhgh...gross!" Mari said as she pulled her hand away, seeing it covered in melting toffee. Normally, such a thing would have burnt her. But it just felt warm, tingly. 

And very, very gross. At least she had managed to land a hit, tearing away a large chunk of its health, Mari returned to the group, slinging the thick ooze off her hands.

Action: Charged Eternal Cyclne > Toffee Bunny
ID:149201 BD: 2 + 6= 8 -1 =7
HIT
18+5= 23 x 13= 299- 125= 174

< Macradon > 1940/1940 HP | 107 MIT | 25 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 97 BHL | 36(21) FTH | 6 FRZ | 6 REC | 12 HLY | 1 PHS |  194 VMP | 189/189 NRG
Mari - HP 1410/1410  | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 16+2 | MIT: 43 | EVA:3 | ACC: 4+2  | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 |BLEED: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15 |

IMMORTAL OBJECT Frosted Bunny: 650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT

While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
Toffee Bunny: 826/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT  -174
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.
IMMORTAL OBJECTRed-Hot Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigatable DMG every round to the target.
IMMORTAL OBJECT Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

@Oikawa @Calrex @Macradon

Edited by Mari
Spoiler

Action: <<Howl>>
+2 to Frosted Bunny / Toffee Bunny / Red-Hot Bunny / Dark Chocolate Bunny
-8 EN / 168 Remaining

"Tch, so their tank gets auto max aggro from us huh? Alright, whelp I'll do what I usually do then."

"They might not be targetable for attacks, but that doesn't mean they cannot be targeted by this."

Stepping forward the armored bluenette's gauntlets swirled with light blue energy, almost as if two tornados were attached to his arms. Slamming his fists together, the echoing boom of <<Howl>> released from the impact point, spreading outwards like a wave to pass over the four bunnies, each one's head turning to lock onto his form. Scanning across the ground, his eyes did take note of the one tinged with red, "Alright, I should have all of their attention, feel free to let loose! Too bad we can't get rid of that red-hot one first. I've got a bad feeling about that one if it manages to get a good hit on me."

"I can keep pace for now, especially since we can only target the tank at first. Hopefully the others can burst it down. After that I can change to battle axe for AoE. If these things do a good bit of damage though, I might need to switch to shield and spear to at least stave off a bit more of their damage."

Spoiler

Mari - HP 1410/1410  | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 16+2 | MIT: 43 | EVA:3 | ACC: 4+2  | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 |BLEED: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15 |
(H: 2/2/2/2) Calrex - 
1805/1805 HP168/176 EN | 16 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 88 BHL | 116 MIT | 0.5 ACH

IMMORTAL OBJECT Frosted Bunny: 650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT

Toffee Bunny: 826/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT  -174
IMMORTAL OBJECTRed-Hot Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
IMMORTAL OBJECT Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+

@Oikawa

OOC: I streamlined everyone's stats so they are more or less in the same order and written the same way. I'm OCD and we got a lot of numbers to track and it looks a little cleaner. If this is an issue, I'll just track it like this in my own posts and you all can track it however! S/N: I adjusted Mari's energy for tracking as well. Of course I roll a 1, even with Absolute Accuracy it's a miss because I only have 4 ACC u.u

Oikawa nodded at Macradon's assessment. Their focus would be the larger bunny protecting the rest. Once they handled that one, the rest would be eligible targets for attacks. Gripping his spear, he let his body be warped through the portal. Rolling forward, he quickly took note of everyone's positioning. Macradon was the furthest back as he closed out the scroll. Mari was the first to race past them and into the awaiting bunnies. Her dagger found its place quickly. Ripping through the Toffee Bunny, she darted back and reiterated Macradon's earlier statement.

"Nice hit Mari!"

Knowing his role all to well, Calrex wasted zero time in his actions. Summoning the spirit of his gauntlets, he smashed them together letting the <Howl> ripple across the bunnies and drawing their undivided attention. He expected nothing less of Calrex. This left the perfect opportunity for the brunette. Darting past Mari, Oikawa nimbly leapt over the Ultramarine Knight and thrust his spear. However, his blade was met with a strong cluster of toffee and sent him stumbling back.

Ducking back behind Calrex, he nodded to Macradon.

"Oh this guy is tough. It's on you Mac! Rest assured, I won't miss my next attack!"

Spoiler

ID: 149268 BD: 5 (1 + 4) [Miss!] (-1 EN | Light Momentum Activated) CD: 1 [Recovery Not Activated | Rested Activated]

[H: 0/0/0/0] Macradon1940/1940 | EN: 189/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/1/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 127/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/2/2/2] Calrex - 1805/1805 | EN: 168/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5
[H: 0/0/0/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 137/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

IMMORTAL OBJECT Frosted Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2
Toffee Bunny: 826/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-0 HP)
IMMORTAL OBJECT Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.
IMMORTAL OBJECT Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+

@Macradon

Edited by Oikawa

“Yeah, that toffee is pretty much standing in our way to actually hit anything else.” he said in agreement to Maris statement, they had to burst it down for the rest to be in a vulnerable position, and that would probably take a bit before they would be able to do so. Mari was quick to engage with her dagger, cutting into the toffee with her red hot burning dagger, dealing a good chunk of damage. Calrex was quick join in and howled at the bunnies, grabbing all their attention for a short while. Oikawa came in as well but missed with his spear, and he was very close to actually getting a good hit on the bunny, but alas he didn’t.

Macradon was the last to join the frey in actual combat. He angled his blade and let go of the chain to his familiar. The cerberus ignited, dark red hellish flames engulfed the three headed doberman as it ran in with its master. Even with his <Charge>, Macradon’s familiar moved at lightning speed and tackled the toffee bunny, throwing it off balance for Macradon to go in for a strike. Going down into a low stance with his sword trailing behind him, heavy steps would be taken as he approached the toffee bunny and with one heavy angular upwards slash, Macradon depleted some of the bunny’s health only for it to be healed slightly by the presence of the frosted bunny. “That’s the healer!” he called out and pointed at the frosted bunny as green light traversed through the air from the frosted to the toffee, healing it a bit.

The retaliation was about to come and the frosted bunny was the first to strike. It was nimble and didn’t have much weight behind its movements, it went straight towards Calrex and punched him lightly with its frosted bunny fist. Next was the toffee bunny who had switched its focus to Macradon as if he was a more dangerous target. The knight in his armor easily dodged the incoming attack and got into position again. Next up was the red hot bunny, mimicking the role of Mari as it left burning paw prints after itself and upon Calrex as it jumped into the air to strike with its hind paw, dealing a small amount of damage to the tank. Last but not least came the Dark Chocolate Bunny, it was faster than the others, much more nimble, quickly engaged, attacked, and then disengaged just as fast as it had gotten up to the party. As the bunnies finished their retaliation, Macradon smirked and roared back at the bunnies "Now it's our turn again!".

@Oikawa @Calrex @Mari

Spoiler

ID: 149416
BD: 7-1+4 = 10 -> Hit!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 30x13-125 = 265

image.png

Attack 1: (252-116)x0.5 = 68
                                     Attack 2: Miss
                                     Attack 3: (400-116)x0.5 = 142
                                     Attack 4: (400-116)x0.5 = 142

[H: 0/2/0/0] Macradon - 1940/1940 | EN: 180/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/1/0/0] Mari -          1410/1410  | EN: 127/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT:   43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BHL: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/2/2/2] Calrex -        1453/1805 | EN: 168/176 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 0/0/0/0] Oikawa -      1410/1410 | EN: 136/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

Toffee Bunny: 661/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (+100 HP)(-265 HP)
IMMORTAL OBJECT Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.
IMMORTAL OBJECT Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+

"Right, Cal! Now you got the hate of the others we need to do our best to whittle down that Toffee Bunny's health asap!" Mari said with a nod. She'd have rather they all just flat out attack so the others could be taken care of quicker with a sweeping AoE - but for now, Calrex did have the most health - so it made sense for him to push the attention to him. Mari turned to Oikawa, showing him her hand. "You didn't hit it, but hey at least you don't have a hand covered in gunk, look at this gooey mess."

"I've already used my charge against the Toffee Bunny - so my next attacks against it won't back as much of a punch." Mari said. Unless  she was able to activate her burn and bleed. Mari knew her build was based around DoT - but at least she was quick on her feet- and had high accuracy right now. She kept her evasion lower - on the very off chance that the enemies would hit - they'd activate her Flame Aura - dealing minute damage.

Mari attacked again, and once again, she managed to dart forward, slicing through the goblike flesh of the bunny. She gave a disgusted face as her hand once agan sank into it. The joys of being a dagger user.

"Yo - after this fight I got some immolation potions." Mari called out to Calrex - "IF you're tankin - did you want to use some?"

@Calrex @Oikawa @Macradon

Passive: En +1 BH + 67
Action: Eternal Cyclone > Toffee Bunny  18 x 13 = 234 - 125=109
ID: 149484  BD:7+6-2=HIT

[H: 0/2/0/0] Macradon
 - 1940/1940 | EN: 180/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/1/0/0] Mari -          1410/1410  | EN: 117/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT:   43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BHL: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/2/2/2] Calrex -        1453/1805 | EN: 168/176 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 0/0/0/0] Oikawa -      1410/1410 | EN: 136/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

Toffee Bunny: 552/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-109 HP)
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.

Edited by Mari
Spoiler

Action: Sword Art <<All Might>> + Charge (Bull Rush) at Toffee Bunny
ID: 149495
BD: 6 (ACC +4 / Charge -1) = 9 / (16+5) * 15 = 315 - 125 = 190 + Stunned
-17 EN / +1 / 152 Remaining

Burn: (60*2) * 0.75 = 90 Damage
+88 HP

As the bunnies their their turns attacking, the bluenette watched as the red-hot bunny rushed forward, a heat powered kick slamming into his armor, leaving a small scorch mark on his armor. While the visible mark vanished, Calrex cursed under his breath as his eyes recognized the all too familiar Burn status symbol next to his health bar, "Yeup, I had a feeling some kind of DoT status effect would show up during this fight. I guess it's better than stun-locking me, but it will make things more problematic down the line if my Battle Healing isn't able to keep pace with that tick damage. I'll really need to get my hands on a store of Antidote salves beore anything else. Speaking which...I thought I made a request for those somewhere a while back, wonder whatever came of that."

Hearing Mari's call to attack, he gave a nod and a small smirk beneath his expressionless helm, "Don't gotta tell me twice! If this keeps up, I'll probably take you up on one of those potions."

His right gauntlet blazed with light blue energy before the Ultramarine Knight shot forward like a bullet, eyes locked onto the toffee bunny. Almost instantaneously he was in striking range, arm pulled back before slamming it into the monster's face. Feeling his punch sink into the surface, he immediately leapt back, feeling the resistance of his fist being extracted. Toffee trailed off, attached to the joints in his gauntlets. "I guess it's a good thing we don't have to worry about having to physically clean up our gear. I have a feeling this would never come off..."

Flecks of flame licked off his avatar as the Burn effect took its damage, his health bar fluctuating down, then almost back to the same position as his Battle Healing undid most of the ailment's damage, "Still...not enough to heal up the other attacks. That could become a problem."

Spoiler

[H: 0/2/0/0] Macradon - 1940/1940 | EN: 180/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/1/0/0] Mari -          1410/1410  | EN: 117/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT:   43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BHL: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/2/2/2] Calrex -        1451/1805 | EN: 152/176 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -

Toffee Bunny: 362/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-190 HP) - Stun

@Oikawa

Macradon took his words and ran with it. His blade sparked across the floor before ripping through the toffee covered bunny and chunking its health down even further. As the bunnies mounted their counter attack, Macradon called out the healer. Giving Oikawa a target for when the Toffee Bunny crumbled after their next onslaught. All but the Toffee Bunny made their mark on Calrex. The bluenette even suffering from burn as a result of the Red-Hot Bunny. However, the Ultramarine Knight remained unwavering as he and Mari continued their assault.

Sinking both fists and daggers into the creature, the duo ironically complaisance about the result of their completed attacks. Chuckling, Oikawa gloated at the lack of issue that was for him. "That's why Assault Spears are superior. Maximum damage from the maximum distance!" And he wasn't wrong. His spear glowed golden as he darted between his guildmates. Side-stepping the slow rolling attack from the toffee creature, Oikawa activated <Charge> and riddled the now stunned bunny with four quickened thrusts before somersaulting forward and dropping the tip of his spear upon it like an anvil.

As his blade cracked through the top of the bunny, he dislodged it and retreated behind the group. Static cackled around the mob. The paralysis icon neighboring the stun indicator along its health bar that now blinked red.

"Ahhh. That close. If only I would've landed my first hit," he admitted. "Macradon, finish it off. From there we should go for the healer and maybe the burning one. Though I'm unsure what the dark chocolate one is capable of."

Spoiler

ID: 149519 BD: 15 (10 + 4 + 2 - 1) [Critical Charged Dimension Stampede: 22 + 5 + 2 = 29 x 15 = 435 - 125 = 310] [Paralysis Activated]

CD: 11 [Recovery Activated | Rested Activated] (+4 EN > -16 EN) 

[H: 0/2/0/0] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 180/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/2/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 117/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/3/2/2] Calrex - 1451/1805 | EN: 152/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 0/2/0/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 122/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

Toffee Bunny: 52/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-310 HPStun Paralyzed
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.

Edited by Oikawa

Mari was right, all they had to do while all the other bunnies were occupied with Calrex was to get rid of the wall between the party and the rest of the bunnies. Macradon waited as all three before him attacked the bunny, slowly withering its health down. First was Mari to strike with her dagger once again, getting the residue from the bunny wound splattered onto her hand. Just like Mari Calrex blazed into combat and quickly delivered heavy blows with his fists to the Toffee Bunny. Unlike the two others, Oikawa had distance as his ally as he could easily deal hefty blows from a distance, it was indeed an advantage to using the spear, it had a lot of utility in its range alone, not counting the amount of damage it could dish out in a near instant, the only downside is the less cumbersome way of using the pointy stick, it took a bit more wiggle room to get its efficiency at its max, but it was a small price to pay.

Macradon snickered with the Toffee Bunny left alive with a sliver of health left and nodded at Oikawa “I’ll gladly get this proc!” he said and closed in on the bunny. Lifting his sword over his shoulder presenting the pommel towards the Toffee face, Belphegor would clutch the bunny down again as Macradon smashed his pommel into the face of the Toffee Bunny, making it disperse into crystals as it fell backwards. The rest of the bunnies would do their retaliation once again, but one this was different, the Dark Chocolate Bunny slithered away into thin air as it stealthed into the scenery around them. Even though its stealthing was superb, Macradon easily saw through its hiding spot, having him ready to strike it, but not before vanishing away himself “Be right back.” he said as his Toffee Bunny kill activated his Vanish skill.

@Mari @Calrex @Oikawa

< Vanish activated after killing Toffee Bunny >
ID: 149523 | LD: 8+5=13 Stealth Rating

< Dark Chocolate Bunny enters Stealth >
Stealth Rating 13 - Passively Detected by Macradon -

Spoiler

ID: 149522
BD: 5+4=9 -> Hit!
CD: 2 -> No Proc.
Sword art used: Tempest -> 25x8-125 = 75 Damage to Toffee Bunny

image.png

Attack 1: Miss
                                     Attack 3: (400-116)x0.5 = 142 Damage to Calrex
                                     Attack 4: Stealthing

[H: 0/-/0/0] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 170/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 0/-/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 117/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/-/2/2] Calrex - 1309/1805 | EN: 152/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 0/-/0/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 123/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-75 HPStun Paralyzed

Macradon disappeared soon after his attack, as did the dark chocolate bunny. Mari hid a grin behind her hand. "You think he's gone off to bite its head off?" Mari asked. She glanced at Calrex, he looked lik he would be fine - for now. Maybe they should take a break after this first encounter. Mari clenched her teeth. She had the chance to get first aid...she has the ability to - but no She had to wait. Mari didn't want to take risks...during their break she'd stock up her battle inventory for the upcoming fight.

This one wasn't a globby amalgamation of  toffee; instead, a spry bunny covered in what looked like buttercream frosting was their next target - the healer. Mari charged at it with no hesitation, and in a flurry of circular strikes she had whittled down a decent chunk of its health. Close combat was a little frustrating for her - especially when the enemies had the tendency to flick out frosted flakes into ones face. Mari groaned as she wiped her face, taking a few steps back from the bunny. "You know, I may just have to duct tape my dagger to a stick- would that count as a spear?" Mari asked Oikawa

Her successful charge stunned the Frosted Bunny. Despite the strange candy concoctions all having their wildly interesting and unique dynamics - the party was making pretty quick work of them. Mari turned her gaze back to the trio behind her. They were all working together, communicating. This is what fighting should be like, this is what she wanted her time fighting the Gatekeeper of Fire to be like.

To see her fellow guild mates, and her best friend fighting by her side...Mari couldn't help but smile as she turned her attention back to the enemies. She also, couldn't help but wonder if she really deserved this or not.

@Macradon @Oikawa @Calrex

Passive: BH+67  EN+1
Action: Charged Eternal Cyclone > Frosted Bunny  
18 x 13 = 234 -50=184
ID:149668 BD: 6+6=12-2=HIT

[H: 0/-/0/0] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 170/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 1/-/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 2/-/2/2] Calrex - 1309/1805 | EN: 152/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 0/-/0/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 123/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

Frosted Bunny:466/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 STUNNED
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-75 HP
Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2
 Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+

Edited by Mari
Spoiler

Action: Sword Art <<Explode Catapult>> + Charge + Quick Change (THBA)
ID: 149748-149749
Frosted Bunny: 6 (Accuracy +3 / Charge -1) = 8 / (16+5) * 14 - 50 = 244
Red-Hot Bunny: 10 (Accuracy +3 / Charge -1) = 12 / (16+5+2) * 14 - 50 = 272

Cooldowns:
Bull Rush: 1/3
Quick Change: 0/3

Quick Change: Grand Gauntlets III > Grand Legionbane
ACC: 4 > 3
Sword Arts: Martial Arts > Two-Handed Battle Axe

-14(+2*2) = 18 EN / +1 / 135 Remaining

Burn: (60*2) * 0.75 = 90 Damage
+88 HP

"Knowing Mac, I'd be surprised if there was any evidence of that bunny's existence once he comes back. Either case, that just leave the two in front of us for now, and I think I've got a little bit of payback to give to that hot-footed one over there."

A smirk crossed beneath his helm before Calrex swung his right arm to the side, almost as if he was trying to backfist a person standing next to him. His gauntlets vanished in a burst of light, flickering around like as stray particle effects for a few moments before all the lights merged together to born into his massive battle axe, the Grand Legionbane. Already fully aglow with his light blue Sword Art energy, the Ultramarine Knight shot forward, his eyes locked onto the healer of the remaining creatures, the frosted bunny becoming the first target of his <<Explode Catapult>> attack, the wide swing slamming into its smaller frame.

Whirling around his second swing smashed full force into the red-hot bunny, the powerful blow hurling it into line with the frosted bunny before he leapt into the air, axe pulled above his head before slamming down onto both with the ending blow of his Sword Art. While the first monster only took a normal amount of damage, the red rabbit had red numbers fly from its form, a symbol of the critical hit.

Hefting his weapon to rest against his shoulder, the armored player glanced back and gave a nod to his black-haired teammate, "All yours!"

Spoiler

[H: 1/-/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 3/-/4/2] Calrex - 1307/1805 | EN: 135/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -

Frosted Bunny:222/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 STUNNED
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (-75 HP
Red-Hot Bunny: 378/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2
 Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+

@Oikawa