[PP-F18] Easter Dungeon or FUNgeon?

"Proc?" Oikawa was initially confused by Macradon's statement, but clarity soon befell him as the 'Imperial Topaz' cleaved into the Toffee Bunny and then <Vanished> into thin air. The brunette was unaware that he wasn't the only player using the Stealth mechanics in his party. Oikawa smirked as Macradon seemingly chased after the Dark Chocolate Bunny who had finally revealed its skill. "So that one is a stealth attacker, I imagine it shouldn't cause to much fuss once we finish off its companions.

Despite her question, the look of worry settled into Mari's features as she glanced at Calrex. Oikawa knew the sooner they finished off the bunnies, the better off Cal would be in the end. Mari must've had the same thought however, as she rocketed past Calrex and plunged her dagger into the healer.

"You know, I may just have to duct tape my dagger to a stick- would that count as a spear?" Oikawa grinned at the thought. Shaking his head he called out. "Not quite, but I guess it'll do in a pinch," he laughed.

"Knowing Mac, I'd be surprised if there was any evidence of that bunny's existence once he comes back. Either case, that just leave the two in front of us for now, and I think I've got a little bit of payback to give to that hot-footed one over there," Calrex called out as he seemingly scooped the two remaining bunnies into a pile and crushed them from above with the weight of his now equipped axe.

Wasting little time, Oikawa followed suit. Switching places with Calrex, his spear sparked to life as golden rays shimmered into the tip of his polearm. Sweeping both of the bunnies up into the air, he sent his blade crashing into each one. Both creatures hitting the ground and tumbling back.

Oikawa could sense the other bunny and Mac near them but was unable to see them without entering stealth himself and as such he would leave that to Mac.

"Let's finish these two up shall we?" he called out.

ROLLS:

ID: 149955 BD: 8 (5 + 4 - 1) [Charged Weeping Moon on Frosted Bunny: 22 + 5 = 27 x 9 = 243 - 50 = 193] CD: 10 [Recovery Activated] (-11 EN) (+3 EN)

ID: 149956 BD: 8 (7 + 4 - 1 - 2) [Charged Weeping Moon on Red-Hot Bunny: 22 + 5 = 27 x 9 = 243 - 50 = 193] CD: 4 [Recovery Not Activated] (-2 EN)

Spoiler

[H: 0/-/0/0] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 170/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 1/-/0/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 3/-/4/2] Calrex - 1307/1805 | EN: 135/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 1/-/1/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 113/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN) (-10 EN)

Encounter 1: The Caramel Warren
Frosted Bunny: 29/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-193 HPSTN
While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.

Red-Hot Bunny: 185/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-193 HP)
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.
Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

@Macradon

Edited by Oikawa
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While still remaining hidden, Macradon quickly circled around the battlefield at the outskirts of the shadows. Each step he took was silent, each movement he did was gentle, he had been practicing this a lot, hopefully all his practice would show some results. After Macradon’s takedown on the Toffee Bunny, they had begun their assault at the healer, the first hit from Mari was strong, charged, and bull rushed. The Frosted Bunny was stuck in its place from Mari’s attack, stunning it with her quick surge in speed and power. Calrex was quick to follow suit but changed into his battleaxe instead of solo focussing, he spread out his damage onto the Red-Hot Bunny and the Frosted Bunny, leaving them at a good range of health. Oikawa went in with his spear, spreading out his damage as well, leaving the two bunnies ready to be picked up. 

Unfortunately Macradon had had all his focus aimed at the Dark Chocolate Bunny, with every move the bunny did, so did the knight, even taking multiple steps to catch up to it.

As the time finally came for the bunny to launch an attack, the Dark Chocolate Bunny emerged from its hiding spot and went for an AOE attack at the three visible enemies, this was the cue for Macradon to strike it down. Just as quickly as it had appeared Macradon followed right behind it. Belphegor quickly grabbed onto it with his three heads and launched the Dark Chocolate Bunny towards its remaining brethren. He didn’t think, he just acted, with his sword ready Macradon rushed up with immense force as he cleaved into the Red-Hot Bunny and the Dark Chocolate Bunny, he had miscalculated slightly, having the Frosted Bunny out of his reach. “Dangit.” he thought for himself as his sword art commenced and Cardinal took over.

6 wide sweeps covered the two bunnies unlucky enough to be caught in Macradon’s line of attack. His blade shined a bright holy white with tainted spots of crimson, trailing behind his blade with every swing. As his sword art finally concluded, the Dark Chocolate Bunny had changed its target and went at the knight that had just struck it, but with how much damage it had taken from this one attack, it missed as Macradon just sidestepped it. The Red-Hot Bunny had taken enough damage to deplete its health, and as its friend the Toffee Bunny, it dispersed into crystals and disappeared. The bright green light emitting from the Frosted Bunny did so again, this time covering itself and the Dark Chocolate one “The support one doesn’t activate its healing, it’s like a passive aura!” he called out to the rest of his party, even though it was futile for any of the bunnies to survive the incoming onslaught.

ID: 149993
CD: 6 -> Recovery Proc!
LD: 20+5=25 Stealth Rating -> Surprise Attack succeeded

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: Miss
                                     Attack 3: 33x12-50 = 346 Damage to Red-Hot Bunny
                                     Attack 4: 46x12-(50/2) = 527 Damage to Dark Chocolate Bunny

image.png

Attack 1: Miss

[H: 1/-/-/3] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 164/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 1/-/-/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 3/-/-/2] Calrex - 1307/1805 | EN: 135/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 1/-/-/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 113/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN) (-10 EN)

Frosted Bunny: 94/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-193 HP)
While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.

Red-Hot Bunny: 0/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-193 HP)
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD 7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigated DMG every round to the target.

Dark Chocolate Bunny: 188/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

Macradon decimated the red hot bunny, and left it so only a single attack, maybe two at best would be needed to fight off the last one. Mari beamed with pride at Macradon. They were all working together so well.

Mari shifted around to the side; then ran at the Frosted Bunny again, her repetitive strikes tore through what was once solid chocolate, it looked like it was almost hollow now - as it began to crumble into a pile of frosted mess before it disintegrated. Mari stared, flabbergasted at the bunny

"Well. Guess we only have that dark bunny left." Mari said as she tried to shake the gooey mess off her dagger. "I'd almost offer Macradon to lick the blade clean but..." Mari gave Oikawa and Calrex a small grin. "I feel like he'd almost actually do something like that. And whilst I don't think one can die from licking a blade in this game - I'd rather not find out."

Mari gave a relaxed sigh, despite everything. Everyone was more or less safe. Now that there was only one bunny left - there was no way any of them were in dire danger. "I think we should regroup after this. Restock our battle inventory if we need - and if you all need to - take some buffs. If you need, I got some handy What are your thoughts?" Mari asked the group, not wanting to steam roll everyone. They were all equals here.

@Calrex @Oikawa @Macradon

PASSIVE: EN +1  BH+67
ACTION:Eternal Cyclone > Frosted Bunny 
25 x 13 =351 -50=350
ID: 14999 BD: 10 CRIT

H: 1/-/-/3] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 164/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: 1/-/-/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: 3/-/-/2] Calrex - 1307/1805 | EN: 135/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5 - Burn -
[H: 1/-/-/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 113/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN) (-10 EN)

Frosted Bunny: 0/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-350)
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0

Dark Chocolate Bunny: 188/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | Stealth Rating: 13+

Edited by Mari
Spoiler

Action: Sword Art <<Screw Dimension>> + Charge
ID: 150011
Dark Chocolate Bunny: 9 (Accuracy +3 / Charge -1) = 11 / (16+5+2) * 13 - 50 = 223

Cooldowns:
Bull Rush: 2/3
Quick Change: 1/3

-12 EN / +1 / 124 Remaining
+88 HP

"Somehow I have a feeling another player has already tested that theory, and I am not really interested in hearing the results. I have no problems with stopping to regroup though, it's not like we're in a mad rush to get through this dungeon as fast a possible."

Eyes locked on the remaining, now unstealthed, dark chocolate bunny, Calrex lifting the handle of the Grand Legionbane further up past his shoulder, the massive axe-head now pointed towards the ground behind him. Familiar light blue energy formed around the two-headed end, flowing down the sword-like length of the shaft, and down to fully encapsulate the hilt as well. Rushing forward once again the armored blue player quickly closed the distance before grasping the handle with both hands, twisting his torso while leaning forward, putting the full weight of his body behind the strike. <<Screw Dimension>> activated, cleaving a massive slash of Sword Art energy through the air and across the monster, hanging for just a moment before exploding, the second half of the single-strike attack completed.

With enough damage to deal the killing blow to the remaining bunny, the Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh, resting his weapon against his shoulder once again. "Well that's one battle down..."

Spoiler

H: -/-/-/3] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 164/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194
[H: -/-/-/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 106/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15
[H: -/-/-/2] Calrex - 1395/1805 | EN: 124/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | ACH: 0.5
[H: -/-/-/0] Oikawa - 1410/1410 | EN: 113/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN) (-10 EN)

Frosted Bunny: 0/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (-350)
Toffee Bunny: 0/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0

Reward Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 150300
LD: 1 / Received Frosted Necklace: Tier 3 Perfect Trinket - Life Mending, Recovery, Recovery

Each member of the party rolls for Loot
LD1-8: Frosted Necklace: Tier x Perfect Trinket - Life Mending, Recovery, Recovery
LD9-15: Toffee Armor: Tier x Perfect Heavy Armor - Bloodclot, Thorns, Thorns
LD16-19: Red Hot Weapon: Tier x Perfect Weapon - Burn, Burn, Bleed
LD20: Dark Chocolate Rabbit’s Foot - Change one weapon/armor type to a different one of your choosing

@Oikawa

As if the shadows had heard his words, Macradon suddenly lunged out from the darkness. His blade arced in a wide sweeping attack that not only caught the Dark Chocolate Bunny as it tried to have at the rest of the party, but managed to cleave and finish off the Red-Hot Bunny as well. 

"As expected from Imperial Topaz," exclaimed the brunette as Macradon side-stepped the remaining attacks from the bunnies. The attack was impressive and fueled the group further as Mari followed up with a whirlwind of strikes that left the Frosted Bunny all but powdered frost as it shattered into polygonal fragments. Wiping her blade, Mari joked about allowing Macradon to lick it clean, but thought better of the idea for fear she may injure the knight. Oikawa could only laugh at the image that resulted, and shake the thought away. "I doubt Macradon would die from it, but you may not get your dagger back if the chocolate actually tastes good," he replied with a smirk.

Following up with an idea to regroup afterwards, Calrex made quick work of the remaining bunny and shouldered his weapon. With all the bunnies removed, Oikawa dispersed his spear and  sifted through his reward before walking towards the rest of the party.

"That was interesting to say the least. I can only imagine it gets worse the further we go right?" He asked gesturing to Mac. "As for restocking on items, my effects will last a little while. Though I wouldn't be opposed to accuracy buffs if you still have any?" He questioned Mari.

ID: 150796 LD: 3

Oikawa's Loot:

Spoiler

2 SP

x1 Frosted Necklace: Tier 3 Perfect Trinket - [+10% Life Mending | +6 Recovery]

@Macradon

Edited by Oikawa

"Damn..." Mari said as she picked up the item - It was a shimmering golden armor - Mari expected it to be sticky to the touch, but it wasn't, luckily. "Bloodclot...Thorns and thorns - but it's heavy armor." Mari said as she hefted it in her arms - judging its weight. "Useful but...I'm in Light Armour so can't really use it."

Mari put the armour away in her inventory and dusted off her hands. "Hey Mac, what did you get?"

One encounter down, two to go - right. Mari sighed. The encounters seemed easy enough... at least with all four of them here - but ..."Man..." Mari said with a grumble as she scratched the back of her head. "I...really am not a fan of overly sweet things...anyway...did we want to rest, and buff up before jumping into the next group? Let's see, one Accuracy buff and one Immolation Potion..." Mari opened up her inventory. 

Oikawa said he wanted something with accuracy, right? She found what she was looking for, Ramen from Cordelia's store. The bowl was steaming, filled with a light broth, covered with thick cuts of chashu - a pork that would melt in your mouth. Mari offered the brunette a smile as she turned to him.
"This is from a friends store." Mari gently placed it in Oikawa's hands. "I hope you enjoy it." Her hands lingered on his - so she knew he had the weight of the bowl balanced before letting go.

Finally, she tossed a Immolation potion to Calrex. "
Right - now, did you need anything Mac?"

-Given 1 x T1 | Super Sight Shoyu Ramen: +2 ACC to Oikawa
-Given Immolation Potion +2  |  Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 30 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 50+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.  to Calrex.

@Macradon

NOtes:

SP
Each member of the party rolls for Loot
LD1-8: Frosted Necklace: Tier x Perfect Trinket - Life Mending, Recovery, Recovery
LD9-15: Toffee Armor: Tier x Perfect Heavy Armor - Bloodclot, Thorns, Thorns
LD16-19: Red Hot Weapon: Tier x Perfect Weapon - Burn, Burn, Bleed
LD20: Dark Chocolate Rabbit’s Foot - Change one weapon/armor type to a different one of your choosing

ID:#150297  LD: 10

Mari's Loot so Far:
Mari Recieves:  Toffee Armor: Tier x  3 Perfect Heavy Armor - Bloodclot, Thorns, Thorns
2 SP

Edited by Mari

The knight chuckled at the sound of something about a dagger “Hey, heard something about a tasty dagger!” he called out while maneuvering out of the battlefield so everyone in his party could get their finish touches in the fight, slowly decimating what was known as The Caramel Warren. Mari took a stab, Calrex did a cleave to finish it off, a clean end to the fight. Macradon nodded and sheathed his sword in its scabbard once again “Well done everyone, glad to see that even though we haven’t fought much together we already have some good teamwork going on, I guess it comes from our experience from everywhere.” he said with a snicker.

“Aye, quite an interesting fight, but since the scouting group I had contacted did not come farther than this battle, they didn’t have much information of what was to come afterwards, all I’ve been able to pick up was tid bits of “An extreme amount of bunnies” to come afterwards … but I don’t know how that information should be deciphered.” he replied to the Faint.

Stretching his body after the fight, Macradon shook his head “I don’t need restocking at the moment.” he replied to Mari “My buffs are still ongoing right now, so I think we should be able to manage.”.

As everyone else steadily got their rewards from the fight, the loot table was rolled, Macradon received a piece of armor, not something he would have much use of as is, but maybe he could find someone that could have great use of it. He put it away in his inventory and began to tread the paved way towards the horizon “Let’s get to the next if everyone’s ready."

@Oikawa @Mari @Calrex

Spoiler

ID: 151137
LD: 9 -> Toffee Armor: Tier x Perfect Heavy Armor - Bloodclot, Thorns, Thorns

- Macradon's loot -
Toffee Armor - 151137

The bowl was steaming hot. But in a way Mari's hands were warmer. Her touch lingering a little longer than normal as she handed him the ramen. He offered her his usual grin. Letting the moment go as it wasn't pertinent to the current situation. "You have my thanks Mari," he said gesturing to the bowl before finding a notch in the cavern wall to lean against and eat. As the group talked amongst themselves, the idea of resting and gear circulated. On the one hand, he was already eating so this was rest to him. On the other hand, giving everyone time to regenerate health and energy wasn't necessarily a bad idea. Especially for Calrex, he thought as he glanced over to the blunette.

Macradon detailed out the little bit of information he had on the next portion of the dungeon. The insight was minimal but was all they had to go on. Oikawa didn't have to give it much thought. He could only assume, the next boss would spawn more expendables for them to deal with throughout the fight. Whether they let that be their downfall or not was entirely up to them.

"Whatever it is, it will spawn more monsters for us to deal with. I imagine successful AoE attacks and focused direct damage will be our strong suit. And of course keeping the Ultramarine Pengu Ranger here alive," he explained as he finished his ramen. Giving Mari a look of thanks, he nodded her way before continuing. "That being said, we should continue to stay on out toes and make call-outs. Communication is only going to be more important as we go further in."

Looking around, he re-materialized his spear and motioned for the others to follow suit.

"I'm ready."

Oikawa's Updated Stats: +2 ACC

1410/1410 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 106 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

@Calrex @Mari @Macradon

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Recover 1 EN + 45 HP

Cooldowns:
Bull Rush: 3/3
Quick Change: 2/3

Consuming Immolation Potion

Raising a hand, the bluenette's eyes traced the path of Mari's potion as she tossed it to him, the bottle landing in his palm as he closed his fingers around it. With the battle over, he watched the Burn effect of the red-hot bunny vanish, his health slowly climbing back up. Popping off the top Calrex consumed the potion, the additional status enhancement quickly taking effect as light blue flames flickered off of his form, much of a contrast to the original red flames of the DoT he was enduring prior.

"My Battle Healing should still kick into effect once we start combat again, so hopefully i things work out right I should be able to get healed up a decent amount during combat. As long as I don't get struck by another DoT attack again, on top of other attacks. Achilles certainly did a good job staving off direct damage, but on top of the Burn I could only slow how much damage I would take."

"More bunnies huh? Well let's just hope that not all of them are going to be doing damage over time like that red-hot one we fought earlier. This Pengu Ranger doesn't really take kindly to status effect as of late, heh."

Stretching his arms, the Grand Legionbane moved around on his shoulder, reflecting the path of his hand traveling in space. "Well, extreme amount probably calls for area of effect damage now, so I'll stick with my axe for now. Pretty much ready to go if you guys are."

Calrex - 1440/1805 | EN: 125/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

@Mari

Everyone seemed ready to go, Mari nodded - taking the lead. They walked down a large corridor. Mari was in fairly decent spirits, despite some of the things that had happened to her lately. Macardon was right. THey were all working together extremely well. "I like this..." Mari said as she turned to shift her gaze from Oikawa to Calrex then to Macradon.  "I still owe Mac a solid rabbit the size of his head..." Mari mused as she tapped her lips. "Maybe we'll find one in this sickly sweet dungeon, eh?"

Mari turned her attention to Oikawa, offering him a smile. "At least I can satisfy you with a bowl of ramen, nice and easy."

As Mari went to turn back around she came face to face with a giant yellow duck. It looked like it was made from marshmallows. Really? At least it wasn't multiple enemies, and it was only the one.

"Sooo...." Mari said as she turned to the group. "I'm not -actually familiar with these things. We don't have them in my country - but they're called peeps, right?" Mari asked as she prodded the giant marshmallow that was blocking their path.

"Mac, wanna take a bite outta it?" She asked. "Maybe we need to like eat it to get past it?" She gave it another prod, she did not like the idea of that. Overly sweet hings like this? Pure sugar? No. She did not like that at all.

The giant, yellow, sugar covered peep shifted wildly as Mari reached out to poke it a third time.

"Oh sh*t it's the next encounter!" Mari shouted as she pulled out her dagger, instinctively striking it in retaliation. She didn't have the distance to activate her charge, but she did have the reactionary forethought to activate her Eternal Cyclone skill. She struck it once, and with a spin struck it another few times, each time her dagger simply grazed its sugary flesh. Barely making a dent in it.

"W-uh..." Mari took a few steps back to rejoin the rest of the group. She glanced up at its health bar. Her attack did but a sliver of damage. "Well, game on I guess."

@Calrex @Oikawa @Macradon

ID:151435   BD:5 + 6=11-3=8 HIT
Action: Eternal Cyclone   18 x 13 =234- 100 =84

[H: 0/-/-/0] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 104/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN

The Giant Peep: 1916/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT   -84 DAM
Ability: Every three turns, the Peep splits into smaller Peeps. Players then have the opportunity to play Chubby Bunny with the peeps by rolling a CD. The CD corresponds to the number of Peeps one can shove down their gullet and still speak. After the Chubby Bunny phase, the Giant Peep reforms and players gain bonuses equal to the amount of Peeps they ingested.
1-3 Peeps - Phase
4-6 Peeps - Apply Burn on a BD8
7-9 Peeps - Holy Proc on the player’s next Critical.
10-12 Peeps - Next successful attack procs double Fallen.

Edited by Mari

As everyone seemed ready to continue, the party of four did not have to go further up the brick road before they would see a giant marshmallow duck blocking their way. The knight snickered at the thought of taking a bite or two off of the duck, but had to look away from it “I just ate a full four course meal before we went to the dungeon, I’m full as is … and I don’t know if I can control myself to not try and eat the entire damn thing and get that pesky tummy ache.” he said while trying not to laugh.

Looking at the huge yellow thing just standing there, menacingly, Mari was right to attack. With her flurry of blows, Mari dealt a good amount of damage to it, denting its health bar which seemed to be huge. “Well then, let’s get to it!” he called out and charged in. Belphegor latched onto the marshmallow goodness and chomped down, trying to anchor the duck … or was it a chicken? To the ground. And even with the Cerberus hunkering it down the thing barely reacted. Macradon cleaved into the peep and cut into it with a heavy hew, dealing a adequate blow to its health.

Spoiler

ID: 151446
BD: 5+4-1=8 -> Hit!
CD: 9 -> Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 30x13-150 = 240

[H: 1] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 104/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN
[H: 2] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 162/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 -3 EN

The Giant Peep: 1676/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT   -240 DAM
Ability: Every three turns, the Peep splits into smaller Peeps. Players then have the opportunity to play Chubby Bunny with the peeps by rolling a CD. The CD corresponds to the number of Peeps one can shove down their gullet and still speak. After the Chubby Bunny phase, the Giant Peep reforms and players gain bonuses equal to the amount of Peeps they ingested.
1-3 Peeps - Phase

Spoiler

Action: Focused Howl (+4 to The Giant Peep)
-6 Energy / +1 = 120 Energy
+90 HP

Cooldowns:
Focused Howl: 0/2

Quick Change: 3/3

"Alright, what do we have...next..."

"This...really is happening isn't it...we're fighting...a giant marshmallow bird..."

As Mari began her attack on the next enemy, the Ultramarine Knight looked onward, only for his eyes to be met with a gigantic yellow Peep, "Uh...trademarked?"

His brain took a moment to understand the situation, being unprepared to fight a massive, and seemingly potentially edible creature, "Of all the things...alright get my head in the game..."

The Grand Legionbane became surrounded with swirling blue energy as Calrex brought the massive greataxe behind and over his head, raising it high with a calming breath. Once his <<Focused Howl>> energy reached critical mass, he slid one foot forward, bringing the weapon down into a ready stance as the power shot out like a directed sound beam, directly slamming into the massive marshmallow creature. Lowering into his stance to activate Sword Arts, the bluenette watched as his health jumped up, "Okay, that's much better than before. Might be this creature is the one to give us a little time to actually recover before the next set of mobs."

With that he gave a nod to Oikawa, "Go take a bite out of this thing"

Spoiler

[H: 1] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 104/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN
[H: 2] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 162/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 -3 EN
[H: 4] Calrex - 1530/1805 | EN: 120/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

The Giant Peep: 1676/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT   -240 DAM
Ability: Every three turns, the Peep splits into smaller Peeps. Players then have the opportunity to play Chubby Bunny with the peeps by rolling a CD. The CD corresponds to the number of Peeps one can shove down their gullet and still speak. After the Chubby Bunny phase, the Giant Peep reforms and players gain bonuses equal to the amount of Peeps they ingested.
1-3 Peeps - Phase

@Oikawa

• 4 weeks later...

(As per discussions on Discord - Oikawa is no longer able to participate)

Mari turned to give Oikawa some words of encouragement, but when she looked...he...seemed distracted, distant. "Oikawa..." She breathed, concerned for him. She went to reach out to him, to talk to him. He seemed fine a minute ago- was the ramen bad? Did it upset his stomach? Could that even happen in this game?  

Her concern however, was overshadowed by the boss - who gave out a large squeal. "W-what!?" Mari turned her attention to the giant peep, it looked like it was expanding. Mari heard of people putting those things in microwaves and how they'd turn into some strange abomination. "U-uhm...can someone explain what's-"

BOOM

The sound of the explosion echoed around them, and rang in Mari's ears.  "Ow....for f**ks sake..." Mari muttered as she stuck her finger in her ear, trying to alleviate the feedback. In the wake of the explosion an army of tiny peeps had erupted - Mari didn't like this. She hated sweets. A message displayed above

<<Eat the Peeps>>

"Oh hell no. Nuh uh- not happening." Mari said as she crossed her arms. "Mac - you eat the peeps. Because I refuse to eat some damn dirty pile of sugar that's been sittin in a dungeon soaking up dungeon musk."

-Mari refused to eat any peeps and thus gets no bonuses next round- 
@Macradon @Calrex

Giant PEEP: ID: 154887  MOB: 2 +3= 5-2= MISS

Passive: +1 EN
[H: 1] Mari
 - 1410/1410  | EN: 105/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  
[H: 2] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 162/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 
[H: 4] Calrex - 1530/1805 | EN: 120/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

The Giant Peep: 1676/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT   
1-3 Peeps - Phase

Edited by Mari

While the battle had already commenced, Macradon would look over to the last person who needed to join the scuffle … Oikawa was … distant. He clicked his tongue and chortled for a moment before uttering “Seems like they don’t call him The Faint for nothing.” and continued with the fight … or so he had anticipated. As he looked at the boss monster up in front of them, it slowly began to … multiply. It began to scatter into smaller peeps, and the sign for new possibilities of what the players could do was shown.

Looking over at Mari, Macradon nodded “Aye aye mam!” he said and began munching.

“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny.”
“Chubby bunny..”
“Chubby bunny..”
“Chubby bunny...”
“Chubby bunny...”
“Chubby bunny...”

As he stuffed and stuffed, he could feel the power in him slowly building up. “Thstes beth thhnn anththpitc” he said, or at least tried to speak. He took in a deep breath through his nose and slowly let down the peeps into his gullet and swallowed the candy creatures like a snake devouring its prey.

ID: 155142
CD: 12 -> Next successful attack procs double Fallen.

Spoiler

Action: Chubby Bunny Attempt
ID: 156151
CD: 7 / Holy Proc on Next Critical

+1 Energy = 121 Energy
+90 HP

Cooldowns:
Focused Howl: 1/2

"Uh...Oikawa?"

As the dark-haired man suddenly stopped moving, Calrex looked with concern before refocusing on the fight. Normally an avatar not moving would symbolize a player stepping away from the keyboard or controller in any other game, but in SAO it was something potentially concerning. However, the spearman was not dissolving or bursting into crystals, so for now all the Ultramarine Knight could do was put off the worries until the fight was over, "Guess we're three-manning it for now..."

As the giant Peep burst into smaller versions the bluenette felt a bead of sweat form against the side of his head, "Eat...the peeps? You...gotta be kidding."

Mari seemed to be having none of the request, deciding to continue her assault. However, Macradon decided to take part, and managed to cram an impressive amount of the small sugar confections into his mouth, "Geeze this is getting weirder and weirder...well at least we can't get sick from these...hopefully."

Reaching up he removed his helmet, setting it on the ground for a moment as he went and started gathering together a handful of Peeps in his hand, giving a small sigh before opening his mouth and starting to place them inside.

"Chubby Bunny..."

"Chubby Bunny..."

"Chubby Bunny..."

"Chubbi Bwunny..."

"Choobi Bounie..."

"Cwhubbui Boungi..."

"Tchuggbui Bowie..."

"Tchugg...pweh!"

After about seven handfuls, Calrex ended up giving in, ejecting the birds from his mouth, surprisingly still intact. He probably could have gone for longer, but the big issue was the overwhelming artificial sweetness that was in contact with his avatar's taste buds. "Well...let's see what happens now."

Spoiler

[H: 1] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 105/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  
[H: 2] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 162/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 
[H: 4] Calrex - 1620/1805 | EN: 121/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

The Giant Peep: 1676/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT   
1-3 Peeps - Phase

@Mari

Mari covered her mouth as Macradon turned to face her, practically screaming 'Chubby Bunny' into her face. Bits of melting peep slowly dripping from his mouth in a thick viscous trail of yellowed saliva. "Eurgh...err.." Mari held up her thumbs to give both him and Calrex a double thumbs up. "Yaaay!?" She could not hide the grotesque sarcasm from her voice. "I err...nice going, I guess?"  If she didn't know any better, she swear she saw chunks of strawberry.  How long has that been there?

What happened next, would scar her forever - the amalgam blob burst out of Macradon's mouth, writhing as bubbling spit steamed off of it. It landed on the ground with a thick schlick  Then that pile, along with another that must have fallen out of Calrex's  mouth rolled together to reform a now slightly moist and malformed giant peep once more. 

"I uh..." Mari shivered. "I guess I gotta go attack it." she muttered to herself. Mari primed her <<Charge Skill>> and darted forward to attack - she slashed at the peep and winced as what could only be a mixture of Calrex and Macradons oozing saliva splashed across her face. Then again and again before she fell back, wiping her face on her scarf. 

"This is nasty!"

The giant peep, being well - a stationary giant ass peep...simply fell over.

SPLORT

Mari: Action > Charged Eternal Cyclone > Giant Peep   ID:156482   BD:7
18+5=23 x 13= 299-150=149
Giant PEEP:  MOB: 6-2=MISS

Passive: +1 EN
 - 1410/1410  | EN: 95/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN

The Giant Peep: 1527/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT     -149  HP
1-3 Peeps - Phase

@Macradon @Calrex

Edited by Mari

c24220b99410031c8b30fd8048ef09ba.png

Standing proudly with the gigantic amount of peeps in his mouth, Macradon would spread his arms and rejoice “Thhs ihh gohggn aa passed!” he called out, feeling the pleasure of his magnificent feat surge through his body. The feeling of overwhelming power, flooding his digital system as his strength was enhanced to levels further than he had imagined before. Resurgence of the godhood he felt back when he was the arbiter of Zeus against Leonidas, all this strength converging into his blade.

c3f4dcc8e32937a37382ebcdb4513b84.png

Then suddenly, he felt something going wrong, he felt his stomach turn in some way, something was coming up again. “Oh oo” he said and looked very shocked down to the ground. It was uncomfortable, it was like an alien ready to burst, but instead of bursting out of his chest, it just exited the same way as it had come in.

As a cascade of peeps flowed out of his mouth Macradon would follow up with a gurgling mess of what sounded like projectile stream barfing. It continued for longer than it should’ve been going for, it was surreal, unreal, vulgar to the extreme, but all it was was yellow marshmallow puff, nothing else. He fell to his knees after the many seconds of peep-expulsion and looked up at the others with a rather wretched face and a thumbs up.

c2570ded05ec47606d92293dc2eb3bd0.png

“I’m alright.”

It took some time for him to get back up and think of something else than what had just happened, but when he got up, he got his serious face back on. He would spit out the last few remains of the peep taste. Quickly going into a stance, Macradon rushed up to the giant peep with his sword glowing the iridescent orange, but as he closed up to it, his blade shifted to blinding holy light, well half of his blade did, the other half was covered in darkness, his blade tore through the giant peep with such ferocity, if not for the game model being one, it would’ve been scattered back into smaller peeps by force of the blade. “Calrex, you up!” he called out to the tank.

Spoiler

ID: 156487
BD: 10
CD: 6 -> Recovery Proc
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 51x13-(150/2) = 588 Damage to Giant Peep

[H: 1] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 95/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN
[H: 5] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 158/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 
[H: 4] @Calrex - 1530/1805 | EN: 120/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

The Giant Peep: 939/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT     -588  HP
1-3 Peeps - Phase

Spoiler

Action: Attack (All Might)
ID: 156703
Battle Dice: 8 (+4 ACC) = 12 / (15+5) * 15 - 150 = 165 Damage + Stun

-17 EN / +1 EN / 104 Remaining
+90 HP

Quick Change: Grand Legionbane > Grand Gauntlets III
ACC: 3 > 4
Sword Arts: Two-Handed Battle Axe > Martial Arts

Cooldowns:
Focused Howl: 2/2
Quick Change: 0/3

"Yeah, I'm up but..."

"Just...what in the world..."

Watching Mari's attack on the creature made him concerned about his own turn, "It's a single target, so there's be no point in using two-handed battle axe...great I've got punch this thing don't I..."

His face beneath his helm turned blue for a moment as the thought of having to shove his fist into the spongy...now saliva-ridden mass, but after a moment he gathered himself, takin a deep breath, "Screw it let's get this over with..."

Blue light formed around the Grand Legionbane before he shot forward, the massive axe dissolving into faint lights before reforming into the Grand Gauntlets III. As the Ultramarine Knight shot across the distance his right fist gathered with Sword Art energy, readying <<All Might>> for the moment he got into striking range. <<Charge>> empowered steps carried him at breakneck speed until he stopped instantly, arm drawn back before he sent the punch flying forward, slamming into the yellow flesh.

Calrex felt his fist sink in with the accentuated sound of what would be closest described as a wet sponge being squeezed. Pulling his arm back, now apparently covered in liquid, he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "Ok...this is just nasty...I'm really glad I'm wearing full body armor right now...Mari...uh...go for it?"

Spoiler

[H: 1] Mari - 1410/1410  | EN: 95/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN
[H: 5] Macradon 1940/1940 | EN: 158/189 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 107 | 4 ACC | EVA: 2 | BHL: 97 | FTH: 36 (21) | FRZ: 6 | REC: 6 | HLY: 12 | PHS: 1 | VMP: 194 
[H: 5] Calrex - 1620/1805 | EN: 104/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5 

The Giant Peep: 789/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT | STUN: 0/1
1-3 Peeps - Phase

@Mari

The others attacked in succession, everyone landing their hits - despite each of them landing strong and devastating blows - the peep was still teetering just below half its health. "Jeez..." Mari mumbled, she wanted this to be over and done with. It was too disgusting to let it continue much longer. As Calrex attacked the peep, it fell over - landing on top of him. Mari took a step forward, ready to pull him out from underneath, but them something else happened.

Mari covered her mouth, dry retching as the mass of glistening sugar began to move, then seperate from itself in sickening sounds. SHLORP-  It began to split in half, then quarters, then eighths. Splat those pieces fell to the floor and bubbled before reforming into tiny peeps - small enough to simply plop into your mouth.

" Oh no. NOOOoope." Mari took a step back, moving away from the bouncing moist peeps as they squished themselves across the dungeon floor. "If I wasn't eating them before - I most definitely  am not eating them now. Why..why are they wet?" Mari pointed at the peeps, calling out to Calrex and Macradon. It was like they were glazed with...with...saliva. It was nasty. This dungeon was nasty. No wonder why Oikawa noped outta there.

"Is...is that your spit?"

<<Eat the Peeps>>

-Mari did not, eat the peeps.

Giant Peep   ID:157471  CD:10 - CALREX  MOB:5+3=8-2=6 HIT     (CD Odd is Mac, CD Even, Calrex)  

- 1410/1410  | EN: 95/138 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | BH: 67 | BRN: 24 | BLD: 24 | FLAME AURA: 15  -11 EN
[H: 5] Calrex - 1606/1805 | EN: 104/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5  - -6 DAM

The Giant Peep: 759/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT | STUN: 0/1 -30 IMMO
1-3 Peeps - Phase

@Macradon @Calrex

Edited by Mari

His tremendous hit upon the peep made a huge dent into the giant marshmallow being, taking out a fourth of its health bar in one fell swoop, if he could keep this up, the party would clear this challenge in no time. Switching from axe to gauntlets, Calrex had gone in for the single target burst and smashed his fist into the squishy, spongy, saliva-soaked marshmallow. With that heavy punch, the peep fell over and scattered out once again into small individual pieces. Looking in abject horror, Macradon could see all the soaked marshmallows for the taking. He had to collect himself, trying not to dry heave at the sight of these “used” marshmallows and  the sign <<Eat the Peeps>>.

“Oh hell naw. It was fun the first time, but this is too much!” he yelled out and prepared a sword art, but as he looked around … “Ok f**k it.” he said and quickly grabbed a heaping handful of these peeps “Hakuna maDiem or something along those lines.” he said and began chubby bunnying the peeps.

@Calrex

ID: 158923
CD: 8 -> Holy Proc on next Critical

[H: 5] Calrex - 1606/1805 | EN: 104/176 EN | DMG: 16 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BHL: 88 | IMMO 30 | ACH: 0.5  - -6 DAM

The Giant Peep: 759/2000 HP | 30 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 150 MIT | STUN: 0/1
1-3 Peeps - Phase