f7da7691f1b0771778d9076154a45421.png

Rewards:

Each participant receives:

• 3 Additional SP
  • (+1) CD Consumable

Objectives:

• Must defeat 4 Flying Monkeys
  • Must defeat 1 Elite Flying Monkey per player
  • Must defeat The Witch (unless every participant has already defeated The Witch previously)

Summary:
Deep past the Forest of Memories stands The Castle of the Witch. Rumors have spread around the town about a woman was seen walking around the floor's peaceful meadows and lake's edges, collecting ingredients for her sinister experiments. A few players that have had the misfortune of encountering the woman claim to have heard her spout threats of a terrible curse that she plans to unleash upon the otherwise peaceful floor of Aincrad. On more than one occasion, the main settlement of Coral has seen the shadow of winged beasts raiding their storerooms in the dead of night and stealing supplies and fleeing without a trace before any of the villagers could manage to catch them in the act. The two have said to be connected, and lately the villagers have started asking players if they might be able to find the witch in her castle and put a stop to whatever foul experiments she's running.

Trekking past the edge of the forest, you first see nothing out of the ordinary, but then you hear it. The sounds of wings flapping, and suddenly monkeys surround you. This quest is almost starting to sound like a childhood fairy tale you might have heard of. The monkeys stand in the way of the darkened brick of the castle that awaits you, the sinister glow of black fire flickering from torches affixed to the wall.

Those who have already felled the wicked witch once before will no longer find her brewing potions in the solitude of her castle, but after defeating the winged monkeys that still loyally defend it players will find that the vials they could have sworn were empty before have been mysteriously refilled.

Monster Stats:

K-wCbrin33wxyZGc2Fx3NnLxei9V5os70JzIPTBk

• <<Flying Monkey>>
    • 150 HP
    • 70 DMG (35 minimum)
    • 20 MIT

• <<Elite Flying Monkey>>
    • 220 HP
    • 90 DMG (45 minimum)
    • 35 MIT

93a193dac7a696bda186457ae2b45a12.png

• <<The Witch>>
    • 700 HP 
    • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
    • 70 MIT
  • Potion of Fireball:  On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
  • Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
  • Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Shield

Spoiler

» Shield, The Immovable Object

• Modified HP:
  • Modified EN:
  • Modified MIT:
  • Modified ACC:
  • Modified DMG:
  • Modified EVA:
  • Battle Heal:
  • Search:
  • Temp Buff: Immolation Potion +2: +30 THN
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1850
  • Base EN: 176
  • Base MIT: 181
  • Base ACC: 0
  • Base DMG: 1
  • Base EVA: -1
  • Battle Heal: 92 HP
  • Search: +5

» Items Equipped:

• Manticore Mask - T3 Perfect Shield - Flame Aura I / Taunt / Mitigation I
  • Stinging Nettle - T3 Perfect Heavy Armor - Envenom (Defensive) I / Thorns II
  • Blessed Greaves - T3 Demonic Heavy Armor - Mitigation II / Holy Blessing II
  • Wedding Ring [+18 MIT]
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Golden  Keys x3 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x4 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard

» Skills:

• Searching | 5 Ranks | +5 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 5 Ranks | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (85HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • First Aid | 5 Ranks | +4% HP per rank (+20% HP) on Post Action
  • Picking | Purchased | +3 LD when opening chests
  • Heavy Armor | 5 Rank | +35 Mitigation
  • Energize | Purchased |  Restore 8 EN to target
  • Block | 5 Ranks | +25 Mitigation
  • Howl | Purchased | +2 Hate against each opponent (up to 4)
  • Fighting Spirit | Purchased | +1 Hate when using Howl or Focused Howl
  • Parry | Purchased 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%
  • Fishing | Purchased | Fish for equipment and gain prestige among old men

» Extra Skills:

• Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Healer |  3 Ranks | +135 HP (Does not require post action)
  • Martial Arts | 1 Rank | +1 Base Damage per slot with Unarmed Weapons
  • Meditation | Purchased | Recover an additional 15 EN on Post Action | 3 Turn Cooldown
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +45 HP
  • Focused Howl: +4 Hate against single target on Post Action
  • Dismantling: +2 LD when opening chests
  • Stone Wall: +Gain 10 MIT and 45 HP from heavy armor. Reduces DOT by 25%. -1 to Evasion.
  • Sharpness: Gives target +[Target's Tier] to Base Damage for 2 turns | 1 Turn Cool Down
  • Justified Riposte: A successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 3 Turn Cool Down
  • Vengeful Riposte: A successful Parry returns 50% of DMG back to your opponent - mitigatable. | 3 Turn Cool Down

Consumables

Spoiler

Immolation Potion +2 - +30 THN

Shield found himself once again staring up at the limbs of the tangled forest of the twenty second floor. "Why do I find myself here so often? And why is it always so dark? Is this part of the forest just permanently shrouded in night?" He sighed to himself, a little too frustrated by how little time he had been away to be too concerned about it. He glanced around him again, particularly in the direction of Coral, where the players he was meeting would supposedly be coming from. Off in the distance, he could already hear the sounds of flying monkeys hooting and screeching high above the trees. "Oh, the things I do for my profession."

There was already a steady mist rolling about his ankles, adding to the ominous ambiance of the darkened forest. Going down his inventory, he checked to make sure this things were in order, pausing on one and selecting the item. It materialized in his hand - a small glass phial with a pointed glass stopper. He undid the stopper and poured the liquid in his mouth. As soon as he had swallowed the spicy liquid, he was lightly coated in a thin, orange light that faded into his skin. "Alright. I think all that's left is to wait."

@Zajcica @Shye

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The paladin met with her query before moving further into her home floor. From her understanding, the player that they were tagging along with had already undertaken this quest and lead her through the forest to where the witch's castle was supposed to be. Seeing Shield again would be nice.

"Y-You're Yuki, right? Hard to miss, Shield said that you were a girl in heavy armor with some long pink hair. It's pretyy." Shye said approaching the taller woman.

"Oi! Ore wa Yuki, yoroshikune~ And yeah, that's me. You're supposed to lead me to this witch mansion in the forest where Shield is waiting for us. He's a patient guy, but we shouldn't keep him waiting. Let's go." With that, the two walked through the forest together. Shye stood close behind the paladin to make sure that neither of them got ambushed. Soon after, Yuki found the bright white beacon in the fog that was Shield's shiny ass armor.

"Oi! How's it going Shield?" Aki cawed in recognition to the player who had trained them.

Spoiler

General
Level: 33 | HP:  720/720 | Energy: 66/66 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81 | ACC: 0 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 18

Skills
R2 OHAS, R5 Heavy Armor, R2 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics; Stonewall

Housing Buffs
Rested; Filling; Tasty; Angler; Hardworking

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): MIT I, Thorns II
Braced Reproach(Shield): Taunt I; Para II
Trap of Argalia(OHAS): DMG I; BLD I

Equipment(Standby)
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC III
Revenant(Shield): Taunt I; Rec II

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)

Edited by Zajcica

Shye wanders behind the paladin for some time, making sure that she stayed the course towards the castle where the witch would spawn. According to Shield, the witch wasn't supposed to respawn in the castle after you complete the quest. That was true, however, if all party members had already completed the quest. This girl, a tank like Shield, had yet to do so, meaning the witch would be there again and she would have to dodge more evil monkeys while they did there thing.

Upon meeting with Shield, Shye offered him a wave. The gryphon the pink tank had brought with her went to bug him. He must know this person pretty well if her familiar knows him.

"H-Hey Shield. Glad to see you again, but a little annoying to be doing this quest again, of all quests. I met Calrex the other day, he's part of the guild too, so I thought I'd introduce myself to him, after nearly knocking him over..."

Spoiler

General
Level: 10 | HP:  200/200 | Energy: 20/20

Stats
DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | Rec 1

Skills
First Aid | R1+1

Equipment(In use)
Shinkyuu Hari: BLD 2; DMG 1
Gaea Foundation: Expertise/Recovery
Tough Cloth:
 EVA 3

Equpiment(Standby)
Butterfly Headphones: LD 3

Shield turned to greet the two of them, nodding to each in turn, including Aki. "Good to see you all again. And Shye, don't feel bad about knocking Cal over. He and I more or less met from him falling through a hole in the ceiling of a dungeon. Trust me, he's plenty accident prone just standing on his own." He motioned for the two players to follow him and turned towards the castle. "Shye I'm sure remembers the quest just fine. Yuki, do you have any questions about it?"

As they walked, the trees, as always, grew thicker, closer together, and more twisted and misshapen. Though it was only dusk, the creeping shadows added lines and a shapes to the bark that almost made it feel like there were faces hovering just at the corner of one's vision, but then if one were to look closer there would be nothing out of the ordinary. It had to be an intentional trick to set the mood for the battle with the wicked witch. "Also, if the two of you have any preparations you need to do - potions or other consumables, I recommend you do so now. We're probably coming up on the first encounter pretty shortly...."

Shye gave the mountain of a man a big smile. She was originally nervous about joining a guild but she was really coming around to it now. Everyone in it seemed so nice. The healer then turned to the other girl and gave her a warm smile.

"It's a pretty simple quest from what I remember. Shield was able to complete it without my help." She said. The paladin gave her a smirk in return.

"Oi, oi. I've been working on myself Shield. I did my research before heading out. We'll have to fight two parties of enemies, the first ones are just some weak lackeys, the second ones being with the witch herself. She can use a pretty tough AoE attack, which means you'll have to stay out of the combat when we get there." Shye shrank to the paladin's words a bit. She was not wrong on that one.

She was worried like always, but Shield's company was good. It was hard to feel unsafe in his presence.

"Only for the witch. I can help you guys fight the flying monkeys, then like last time I can explore the castle and find Shield chests to open." She smiled at him, remembering the chest that she had found originally. She would have to check that closet again, just to make sure. "It's hard not to feel safe with two tanks in your party. Especially when you guys are paired with a healer."

"Well, it's settled then. Shield, lead us off mister guild master. I'll be right behind you, and make sure this one doesn't get in trouble." The paladin smirked to them both while Aki took a comfy seat on the pink nest of hair it called home. Shye gave him a smile and a nod. She was ready to get this quest done as quickly as possible again.

Edited by Shye

Passive [N/A]

Action [Pre-Combat]

[H:0/0/0/0] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 176/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

"Shye will be in field boss battles before you know it," Shield said with an assuring nod. "It doesn't help her much that we're jumping up twenty floors for this fight. It would be a bit much to expect her to put her neck on the line for this." He turned his eyes upward once again, and almost as if he had called them, the sounds of the flying monkeys began to grow. He unslung the Manticore Mask from his back and slid his gauntlet clad hand into the straps. His eyes never left the sky. "Look alive. We're about to have some company." Their calls became separate and distinct from one another, and through the tangled branches, some shapes began to emerge.

One by one, they tumbled into view. Shield could not count the number of times he had seen these grotesque little creatures, but it always unsettled him hoe their bodies were shaped. The gargoyle-like wings jutted out unnaturally from their bony bodies. Their faces always seemed to be contorted with a seething rage. He was no stranger to angry monsters, but these ones were particularly ugly.

Edited by Shield

Yuki grinned as the monkeys descended from the castle, something she thought that she would never have the pleasure of seeing. She was ready to fight with Shield for once, rather than just get lectured and an orange cursor. The paladin's new lance glowed with a beautiful pink glow, watching as the monkeys got in range she swung at each, only missing two with her aoe. That didn't matter as long as she attacked at them.

One of them dive-bombed directly towards Shye. Yuki quickly jumped between them and stabbed her lance through it's body. With a smile she gave the other girl a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I got your back, and so does Shield! We wont let these stupid things touch ya!" She pulled her lance free of the mob, who had only taken one damage, basically a staple of Yuki's combat skills at this point, and took not of the bleed that appeared near it's health bar. Nice to see the bleed doing double its previous damage.

image.thumb.png.9e36e8ddaba75c9c4ba6ff9337183fe0.png

[H:0/0/0/0] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 176/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 1/4/1/3] Yuki: 
720/720 | 58/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | THN: 18 | BLD: 24
[H: 0/0/0/0] Shye: 200/200 | 20/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 150/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 149/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLEEDING: 24 for 2 turns]
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 149/150 (-1)| DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

Edited by Zajcica

Shye huddled in fear as one of the monkeys nearly clawed her face off. When she opened her eyes, Yuki was there with a big bright smile. "Don't worry, I got your back, and so does Shield! We wont let these stupid things touch ya!" Shye gave her a slight smile, and grabbed one of her needles.

"Thanks! You and Shield are such great tanks, protecting your healer who you is kind of just a tag along at this point... Still! I'll do the best I can for you guys!" Shye maneuvered around the battlefield as slyly as she could get away with. When she found her target, she crept up behind it and dug her needle into the back of its neck. As usual one damage, but the bleed effect still applied to the creature at least. The critical hit made the monkey turn to her pretty quickly, however.

"Uh.. It wasn't me I swear-" She said backing up away from the mob.

image.thumb.png.30189980e29d806783da3b24bb4b5f37.png

[H:0/0/0/0] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 176/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 1/4/1/3] Yuki: 
720/720 | 66/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | THN: 18 | BLD: 24
[H: 2/0/0/0] Shye: 200/200 | 20/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 149/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 [BLEEDING: 12 for 2 turns]
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 149/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLEEDING: 24 for 2 turns]
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 149/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

Edited by Shye

Passive [N/A]

Action: Howl [-9 EN]

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 39/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 -  [BLD: 12/1 turn] ID# 148339 results: MOB: 7+1=8 - Hit! 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 124/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/1 turn] ID# 148340 results: MOB: 3+1=4 - Miss
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 51/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - ID# 148341 results: MOB: 8+1=9 - Hit! 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 149/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - ID# 148342 results: MOB: 4+1=5 - Miss

With the troop of monkeys swirling down at them out of the sky, Shield waited. Slowly, he expanded his lungs, taking in air until he was at his capacity. Once Shye and Yuki had made their attacks, Shield pressurized his lungs and let out a booming shout that rattles the branches on the trees. "HEY, FLEABAGS! YOU REMEMBER ME!? OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE FACE OF THE SHIELD YOU KEEP DYING AGAINST!?" He held up the fierce face of the Manticore Mask, its eyes glowing a furious shade of red.

One by one, the monkeys charged in. All except one. One of them, still bleeding, peeled off and made straight for Yuki. Just before it struck, Shield managed to shove it off of its trajectory with his shield, but he couldn't get close enough to harm it. "Yuki, do you have Taunt on your equipment right now while somebody else is tanking?" It was a pointed question, and one that he already knew the answer to. There was no other way that could have happened. He gave her a look that said they were going to have a talk after the first skirmish and began inhaling once again.

Edited by Shield

Yuki raise her own shield to block the attack, until Shield sent the creature flying. She shrank behind it when he spoke.

"O-Oi... I am a tank too. If I didn't attack them all, Shye could have been hit... My taunt is on my new shield and I don't have one without taunt... Oh! I have an idea." The girl quickly opened up her menu and replaced the Shield was using with a neat little horn that she had. It would raise her accuracy by a bunch, so he wont miss, but more successful attacks will generate more hate. She also looked to see if she could remove Fighting Spirit from her skill slots, but it looked like they were locked during combat. This is something she would remember for next time.

"Sorry about that shield. It's just natural taunt generation, I removed it so you should out pace me for the hate generated now. I'll think about the plan more thoroughly next time." She wasn't a tank this time, she was just something of a petty damage dealer. Man it would be helpful if Ren was here too help...

Spoiler

Yuki switches her Shield out for her Accuracy III trinket

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 39/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 -  [BLD: 12/1 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 124/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/1 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 51/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

Shye watched as the two bickered about tank mechanics. Yuki must have been someone Shield was training, but they weren't apart of Jacob's Ladder. They were in a different Guild that she didn't recognized the symbol. Though to be fair, the only guild she knew about was Jacob's Ladder. Well, with that arguement out of the way, Shye decided it was time for her to get back to work with her needles. That was until someone needed healing. She moved around the battlefield trying to get behind enemy lines.

Soon, her needle found another target, one without the bleed effect. That was until her needle pierced it's neck. The bleed icon popped up underneath it's health bar and she backed up to make sure that they wouldn't look at her for what she had done to them. She was starting to wonder if she should take ranks in weapon skill with her dumb luck constantly proving critical hits.

image.thumb.png.a48ba9b1b59a6324b7bb8bb61a022739.png

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 39/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 -  [BLD: 12/1 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 124/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/1 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 50/150 (-1)| DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/2 turns]

Edited by Shye

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP]

Action: Howl [-9 EN]

[H:8/8/8/8] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 -  [BLD: 12/0 turn] ID# 148437 results: MOB: 8+1=9 - Hit! 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 100/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/0 turn] [ENV: 18/4 turn] ID# 148438 results: MOB: 9+1=10 - Hit! 70+1-181=35 min dmg
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/1 turns] ID# 148439 results: MOB: 7+1=8 - Hit! 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 149/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [ENV: 18/4 turn] ID# 148440 results: MOB: 10+1=11 - Hit! 70+2-181=35 min dmg

The middle of combat was not a time to prolong the discussion. For now, the immediate issue was resolved. Shield lungs were once again at capacity, and he unleashed their power. "LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! COME AND GET IT, YOU MONGRELS!" This time, the entire troop was focused on him. They flapped madly, baring their teeth and claws as they closed in on him. He raised his shield, preparing for their attack, bending his knees to keep low and his weight evenly distributed.

The first monkey hit, breaking like a wave on the shore as glowing polygons washed over Shield. The next struck and shrieked in pain and anger. The following hit brought another burst of light and polygons, Then, there was nothing. Shield peered up over his protective barrier to spot where the last monkey had gone only to feel bony little hands latch onto his shoulders. The monkey bit into his neck, trying its best to tear at his flesh. While it did not take direct damage, it suddenly, like the only other remaining monkey, gained a new status effect - one that had not yet kicked in but would certainly hasten their deaths. "That's much better," Shield sighed.

Edited by Shield

Now that Shield had taken the aggro over her, it was best that she get back in the fight and help things not live anymore. She jumped behind the two remaining monkeys, feeling faster than ever without a shield to weigh her down a completely impaled one of them, throwing it towards Shield once it she was finished with it and slashed the pink clad lance across the other monkeys tiny chest. She grinned happily seeing the two major critical attacks that she had landed, completely opposite from what she is used to getting. Since she had taken her shield off as well, the mobs were still focused on the other tank in their party.

"You doing alright, Shye?" The girl looked over to see the healer giving her a thumbs up, she returned the sentiment with at smile. The she looked over to Shield to make sure that he was fine as well, which was something that was useless to worry about since the man was practically invincible.

image.thumb.png.b9176c0abb2de3c1f8f7ca72e950fb30.png

[H:8/8/8/8] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
720/720 | 52/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | THN: 18 | BLD: 24

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 90/150 (-10) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/2 turn] [ENV: 18/4 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 139/150 (-10) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/2 turn]

Edited by Zajcica

The healer watched from the back as the pink haired tank unleashed some extremely well made attacks, causing all her targets to bleed. The only thing she was good for in a combat situation was causing targets to bleed and since the both of them were bleeding, she wondered if her attacking would even do anything useful. Well, she was still learning so she needed to keep active. Shield would probably like it if she kept working on herself.

The girl snuck up behind the still stable monkey that the paladin had thrown around, readied her needle and jabbed into it's neck. The needle would have caused the bleed effect, but the other girl's enhancements overpowered her own. Still she was glad that her attacks were getting better. She took a moment to check if either of them needed the healing, but it looked like all of them were at full health.

image.thumb.png.e55f1b518b1c2038644de0b82b571d38.png

[H:8/8/8/8] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 1/7/1/6] Yuki: 
[H: 2/0/0/2] Shye: 200/200 | 19/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 90/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/2 turn] [ENV: 18/4 turn] 
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 138/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 24/2 turn]

Edited by Shye

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP]

Action: Focused Howl > Flying Monkey 4 [-5 EN]

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 163/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 2/0/0/2] Shye: 200/200 | 20/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20[BLD: 24/1 turn] [ENV: 18/3 turn] ID# 148956 results: MOB: 8+1=9 - Hit! - 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 126/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/1 turn] ID# 148957 results: MOB: 3+1=4 - Miss

Shield's eyes tracked the goings on of the combat, jumping from one enemy to another, seeing where their eyes were focused. For the moment, they were all focused on him. However, knowing that Yuki had pulled aggro not too long ago, and considering the precision of her last few attacks, she was likely still on their radar.

One is about to pop... I'm less worried about him than the fresh one...

Inhaling once again, Shield turned the vortex of his voice against the healthiest of the monkeys. "HEY, SCRUB! GET GOOD AND HIT ME ALREADY!" His voice blew the monkey back several feet and into a tangle of brambles. It screeched and hooted, fighting its way free, though a few thorny twigs clung to its wings. The other monkey was already upon Shield, punching and raking at his arm with its bony hands. This proved to be the last thing it would do. Its health plummeted past the red to completely empty, and with one last screech, it burst into a cascade of glowing polygons.

The remaining monkey flew past Shield, swinging one angry clawed hand at him, but with the brambles still tangled in its wings, it was not able to hold steady enough flight. It missed wide of him, and began flapping around overhead furiously, trying to free its wings properly.

Edited by Shield

With the creature hit by a roar focused towards it, Yuki could let out some damage with her weapon. It wasn't very good damage but there was always a chance of keeping bleed procced on the target. She activated her Maiming Blows Sword Art, giving her golden, white lance it's familiar pink hue. The spear penetrated the Monkey's body and wings, flinging it to the the ground at Shield's feet.

It wouldn't take much longer. She also knew that when it came to the boss she would need to know the game plan before hand. Shye couldn't join them even if she wanted to. This boss had area of effect skills that would burn her pretty quickly and they couldn't nuke it fast enough to keep her alive. She would have to wait down below for the two tanks to finish their attack on the witch and get the items that she needed. All she had left in her unidentified items was a couple weapons and trinkets, but hopefully she could get a blighted item.

image.thumb.png.ea7ad44a0897be2c50d0aa402b68327b.png

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 163/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
720/720 | 48/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 125/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/1 turn] 

Edited by Zajcica

Shye watched from the sidelines as the tanks did their work. If they weren't here, she would surely be terrified for her life. With two heavy friends absorbing the damage for her, it was nice to know that she would be safe as possible. She decided not to attack this round, her damage was pretty much inconsequential with her level, and it seems like her weaker damage over time effect had over written the pink haired one's.

There was only one more monkey remaining, and she knew already that there was going to be yet another swarm in the castle to chase her around like last time, this time around however, she was going to look for some materials whilst they fought. She needed to get her potion shop open already and make healing crystals for everyone in the guild. It was pretty much half of her effectiveness as a healer anyway.

No Action.

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 163/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
720/720 | 48/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 125/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/1 turn] 

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP]

Action: Vengeful Riposte [-5 EN]

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 163/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 113/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 - [BLD: 12/0 turn]ID# 149009 results: MOB: 2

There was only the one monkey remaining. Unfortunately, its health gauge was close to fresh. Shield had been in this situation plenty of times, but it still frustrated him to no end. "I believe we're all seeing the dangers of what happens when a full defense tank is your main DPS," he sighed. The last straggling monkey kept making little flyby attacks, swinign at Shield, though seemingly too nervous to connect with any of them. Frowning, he began to pace on the ground underneath the circling foe.

"Well, I suppose as long as there's only the one, we can go over game plan for the next fight," he said with another heavy sigh. "Yuki, no harm, no fowl on Taunt from earlier, but now you know going forward," he said. He made eye contact with her and tapped his temple with his finger and knew she would remember what that gesture meant. "Coming into the next fight, your main job is going to be keeping Bleed active on the witch as much as humanly possible. Her health stores are much deeper than the elite monkeys, so she's pretty much always the last one standing when I do this."

"Shye," he said, making eye contact with her, "you'll be borrowing another teleportation crystal from me. If anything corners you or you don't feel like you can get away, you teleport back to Coral. We'll meet you there. Understood?"

Edited by Shield

Yuki nodded as they laid out the game plan. With her shield being inactive to the fight, she wouldn't pull more hate, but it would probably be best if she asked him about how to start the fight.

"Does that mean you want me to wait for a turn or two of howl so I don't pull anything through your hate? Even without my taunt, I can still pull aggro without even landing an attack." She mentioned, and then readied her next sword art. The pink lance stabbed through the remaining monkey's back, she watched it's health bar tick for effectively nothing and threw it at Shield, trying to make it collide into him for the extra thorns damage.

"Keeping bleed up is difficult since it's pretty much all luck and my range is lower than it used to be. I'll focus my attacks on the witch then so I don't run out of energy and only hit her without sword arts. That will help keep my energy reserves alive while we fight and I can keep attacking until bleed activates."

@Shield

image.thumb.png.85d60b20101b8312ec75dda914076170.png

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 112/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

Edited by Zajcica