[F22 - PP] <<Witch of the West>>

Shye nodded to Shield as well when the battle plan was being discussed. She knew she couldn't survive the witches area of effect long enough to help them kill her so she would have to stay out of it for now. Meanwhile, she can look for materials and chests when they made their way up the stairs.

"I'll be alright! I managed last time, didn't I? While you guys are busy fighting that witch, I'll look for all her treasures and they can be ours!" She noticed that the pink haired paladin wasn't able to inflict her bleed on the target so maybe she could reset it with an attack. She slipped behind the monkey and jammed another needle it it's back, inflicting the bleed effect on it once more. It was weaker than Yuki's, but at least it would help Shield kill it faster with his thorns. The red head made some distance between her and the monkey again to ensure she didn't catch collateral damage.

@Shield

image.thumb.png.5218810a50a4fab461bae46aa591b56d.png

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 163/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 1/7/1/6] Yuki: 
720/720 | 48/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24
[H: 2/0/0/2] Shye: 200/200 | 20/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/150  | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 111/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLD: 12/2 turns]

Edited by Shye
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] [Vengeful Riposte Active]

Action: Basic Attack vs. Flying Monkey - ID# 149482 results: Battle: 2 - Miss [-2 EN]

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 162/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 99/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLD: 12/1 turns] - MOB: 2+1=3 - Miss

"If you would lose any defense by sacrificing your shield, then I want you to keep the shield on for that fight," he called out. His eyes were trained on the remaining monkey, but it refused to get any closer for very long. It made a quick dive bomb, and Shield made an attempt to swipe at it with his vanity sword, but the movement spooked the mob and it flitted away, screeching angrily.

"The witch doesn't have any single attack that will deplete your health very far, so worst case scenario you pull hate for one or two attacks and then I focus howl to jump ahead of you in aggro," he explained. He knew this might seem a little backwards after his scolding earlier. "The big difference one target as opposed to you using AoE is that a normal howl doesn't pull a ton of focus, so if you're spamming that, then I have to spam right back. In this case, the ability to focus makes that hate generation much more efficient, and with how long that fight will likely be, we want that witch bleeding as often as humanly possible."

Edited by Shield

Ugh this remaining monkey was testing her patience. If it wasn't completely stupid it would have already hit Shield and this pointless battle could end already. I guess technically it was smart for not being able to hit Shield, unless you look at as the thing was just delaying it's death.

"I'll just spam my Maiming Blow then. It's my strongest single target attack. And no, I haven't invested Block yet and Aki is the bulk of my defense right now. Me and her have come a long way since we last saw you. I'm investing in block from here on though. The experience that I'll get from this quest should let me by the first rank and I'll be able to get Shield Bash soon." Eyes back front, the paladin's lance hummed with a familiar hue and embedded itself into the enemy monkey. Again no bleed. Well, maybe that was a sign that it would proc more on the witch.

image.thumb.png.39cbcc2aca90e817dcadb533fd526efc.png

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 162/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP98/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLD: 12/1 turns]

Edited by Zajcica

Shye continued to watch the battle unfold. She wondered if she should really be doing anything to help. The target was already bleeding and the other girl already had bleed on her weapon. She didn't want to get in the way with what they were planning, plus it's not like she could do much other than refresh the bleed. Shield wouldn't yell at her if she gave it a try though. The other two seemed to have it's attention way too well and she couldn't possibly be attacked so might as well keep attacking until it died. The monkey continued to struggle against inevitable odds. She wondered if the artifical intelligence ever thought about fleeing. Perhaps it was different with specific quest mobs.

"This thing really doesn't know how to go down does it? That's kind of annoying." The red head muttered after just missing an attack to its wing. She sighed wondering when the stupid thing would just fall over dead already.

image.thumb.png.474a77760b6f880840f040f39d4e6148.png

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 162/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 69 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 2/0/0/3] Shye: 200/200 | 19/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP97/150 (-1) | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20 | [BLD: 12/1 turns]

Edited by Shye

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] [Vengeful Riposte Active]

Action: Basic Attack vs. Flying Monkey - ID# 149496 results: Battle: 5 - Miss

[H:8/8/8/15] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 162/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 2/0/0/3] Shye: 200/200 | 19/20 | DMG: 2 | BLD: 12 | Rec: 1 | EVA: 3

<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP0/150 | DMG: 70 (35 min) | MIT 20[BLD: 12/0 turns]

Flying Monkey 4 attack vs. Shield - MOB: 6+1=7 - Hit! 70-181=35 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg, Riposte - 70/2-20=15 dmg]

With the pressure coming from all sides, it was only a matter of time before the monkey slipped up. Shield swiped for its head, which it dodged, but in its panic, it lashed out with its paw. Shield redirected the edge of his blade, slicing off the monkey's thumb as the rest of its hand came into direct contact with Shield's chest. With a sound of shattering glass, the monkey burst, sending particles in all directions as it evaporated into nothing. Taking a deep breath, Shield stood up out of his stance, relaxing his shoulders and breathing calmly. 

"One fight down," he said, extending his fist so that it stood out half-way between his companions. It was a clear invitation for both of them for a quick fist bump. "Alright, and everyone is at full health, everyone's energy stores are in decent shape, and we've run through the game plan for the next fight." He nodded with his head towards the tower ahead of them. "Let's move, before the elites figure out we're here and come looking." With that, he took a half-skip-step and broke out into a gallop.

Edited by Shield

Yuki gave Shield's hand a return fist bump, and smiled at him with her big toothy grin. Then just like that, no time to waste. Shield began to sprint into the castle. The group made their way through the castle quickly and efficiently with Shield's guidance. It was pretty clear that he had been on this quest a couple times before. He probably had the layout memorized.

"This is going to be fun. I've barely gotten the chance to fight with you on a boss Shield. All we've ever done is a bunch of training. I'm not really the best with damage, but I'll do my best to keep bleed up so you can kill her off." Upon reaching the stair cases's feet, Yuki looked up to try and see the hatch that led into the witch's den. "Up there? Well, if we're heading up, Shye, you're going to have to find a safe place to wait for us. This would be so much easier if we brought an AoE damage user with us." The girl thought about it, hein-sight was always 20:20, but here they were. No turning back now.

Spoiler

Shye switches from her Dagger to her LD 3 Item

Shye was barely able to keep up with the two tank's speed. They were used to this conditioned stuff, and she really wasn't. Once they reached their destination, she took a moment to take a few breaths, looking down the halls to make sure that they weren't followed. All looked clear for now.

When her breath caught up with the group, she opened her menu and traded out her needles for her headphones. She wouldn't need to be attacking from this point on since she'll be doing her usual hiding thing. Still questioning what worth she was to anyone right now, she held out her hand to accept Shield's Teleportation Crystal. "Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. Anything happens, I'll send you a message ASAP. While you guys are fighting her, I'll look around the mansion for any of her treasures so you can open them up Shield." Once the Teleportation Crystal was in her hand, she took off down the hall to find a place to hide.

Out of Combat Recovery [HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 1/2]

Searching for Chest - ID# 149535 results: Loot: 11+5=16 [Chest found]

Shield gave Shye a nod before she made her way off to hide and search. He was just about to head to the bottom of the spiral stair when something caught his eye. There, in the shadows below the steps themselves, there was something hidden in the shadows. It wasn't obvious. It wasn't anything bright or shiny, but the shape was one that Shield's eyes naturally found and traced and registered as something important. Hurrying over to it, he knelt down to take a closer look, but by the time he was there, he already knew. "Treasure chest. I'm always on the lookout for these. With any luck, Shye might find another one while we're fighting the witch, too. She did last time. That was a real stroke of luck."

Shield reached behind his back to the back of his belt, deftly unhooking a ring of keys that hung there. "I don't even think she had any scouting skills. She might have had some kind of equipment to help, but it was still pretty impressive."

Edited by Shield

The girl looked like one to be good at scouting so it didn't really surprise the paladin that she was able to find a treasure chest so early in her career. Yuki herself never cared too much with these sort of things. Too much looking out for things that took too long to deal with. Maybe if she was grinding she would try to look for one, but not in the middle of a quest. She would have to wait on Shield to finish what he was doing.

"That girl seems pretty nice. You said she was a healer right? She didn't use a single sword art while we were fighting and I think I saw her using some kind of needle as a weapon. Is that like a dagger or something? Interesting choice of weapon for someone so cute and innocent looking as her." The paladin thought out loud, watching the other tank fiddle with the metal keys in his hand to open the chest.

@Shield

Quickly down the hall, the only thing to be heard was her own pit-pat of footsteps echoing back at her. Perhaps she wouldn't have to deal with any stupid monkeys chasing her around this time. That would be nice. Though, she doubted that they were going to make it easy for her to move around the castle as freely as she wanted to. She made a mental note to purchase Gatherer and Searching after she got out of this quest and start collecting materials. In fact, she could probably work on that right now. It took a lot of materials to craft, especially for crafters in the line of work of Alchemy.

A moment of searching yielded some benefit at least. She could still find some materials within quest locations, so she might as well make use of this moment to steal from the witch and look for potion making equipment.

image.thumb.png.30154427a26dff35b78152fb2d1c384c.png

LD: 20+3
Materials: 1

Edited by Shye
Spoiler

Out of Combat Recovery [HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 2/2]

Opening Chest - ID# 149728 results: Loot: 20+7=27

• [24-25] = 5,500 Col, 12 T3 materials, 1 perfect T3 weapon, 1 perfect T3 armor/shield, 2 perfect T3 consumables

Total Loot:

Col: 5,500
Materials: 12
Perfect Weapons: [149728a]
Perfect Armor/Shields: [149728b]
Perfect Consumables: [149728c] [149728d]

Shield held out the chosen key, watching it melt away. With ajingle, a click, and a pop, the lid opened an inch and the chest's contents raced across the notification box. He let out a low whistle. "Not bad," he said, shaking his head slightly in disbelief. "I suppose I would have been happier with two armors, but I suppose I can't complain about what's supposed to be the best outcome." In all honestly, it was quite the haul, and he tapped the option to have it sent to his inventory with relish. He straightened up and nodded to Yuki. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's move."

Around the front of the staircase and up he went, double checking his gear to make sure everything, including his immolation buff, was still in order. "This is your first time here," he said, talking in undertones to Yuki, though that likely wouldn't make a difference. "I know you've done your research, but just so we're on the same page, there's a hatch in the ceiling when we get to the top here, and it opens directly into her laboratory. We're still on the early side, so the witch should still have her elite monkeys with her. No special abilities. Jut a little beefier than the last. You pop in first, try to get the drop on them. If we're lucky, you'll get the witch bleeding and I'll pull aggro as soon as I'm through."

Edited by Shield

The girl decided that things were getting serious now and she didn't mind if Shield had elected to ignore her questions about the other girl. She had noticed that both her and Shield were in the same guild based on the icons next to her name. He must have recruited her to one or something. Well, not the time to be thinking on that.

She walked up the staircase in front of Shield, taking the lead lifting the hatch up quietly. No one had noticed them just yet and the witch was fooling with something at a table. An alchemy project? Luckily, her engrossment in the activity was leaving her open to Yuki's sneak attack. She summoned the Trap of Argalia and stabbed the witch with it's pointed head. No damage. 

The witch turned and growled at the paladin, then noticed Shield and nearly had an aneurysm. "You again?!?! Why do you insist on annoying me to no end!"

image.thumb.png.0efc2e84b1c3e76baa52daa99fa96f36.png

[H:0/0/0/0] Shield: HP: 1815/1850 | EN: 162/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 0/0/0/2] Yuki: 
720/720 | 62/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35
Elite Flying Monkey 3: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35
The Witch: 699/700 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 70

Edited by Zajcica

Running through the halls of the giant castle, things were starting off quietly. No monkeys flying around in the halls this time around, so it was smooth sailing so far. Coming across more alchemy ingredients she attempts to pick them up to use as materials, but the fell to floor and shattered, leaving their puddles of different coloured hues to mix into a rainbow of colors.

"Awww, those could have been pretty useful." The girl whined looking at the mess she had made. And that's when the sounds started howling with the familiar beating wings. A sound she was really well acquainted with at this point. She clutched her teleportation crystal in her hands and continued on her merry way, looking for anything useful to an aspiring alchemist.

Now, where was the alchemical room that this witch would keep her items in? Anything that she could just ste- Borrow indefinitely for the use in her own shop.

image.thumb.png.2d3b66bd079909b974140ee4da0ab92a.png

LD: 10+3
Materials: 1

Edited by Shye

Action: Howl > Witch & Monkeys [-9 EN]

[H: 4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1710/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 0/0/0/3] Yuki: 
720/720 | 62/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - [ENV - 18/4] ID# 149916 results: MOB: 9+10 - Hit! 90-181=45 min dmg
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - ID# 149917 results: MOB: 4+1=5 - Miss
Elite Flying Monkey 3: 121/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - ID# 149918 results: MOB: 6+1=7 - Hit! 90-181=45 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]
The Witch: 600/700 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 70

Witch attack vs. Shield - ID# 149919 results: MOB: 6+1=7 - Hit! 100-181=50 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg]

Shield rushed the rest of the way up the ladder once he had been spotted, inhaling along the way to inflate his lungs. "WELL, IF YOU DON'T WANT VISITORS, STOP MAKING GOOD ITEMS!" he hollered, blowing back the witch's hair and dislodging the pointed hat from her head, which as it turned out, was also pointed. Shield tilted his head and gave a look of incredulity. "Well, that's a reason fashion trend that I didn't predict."

Furious at the humiliating development, the witch sprinted over to where her hat was and jammed it back on her head, perhaps a little too forcefully, so that it came down practically to her eyes. "I've had it with you! Monkeys, go! Show them the power of your greater numbers!" Show Shield they did. One slapped at Shield in the chest but got pricked by the barbs of his armor, one attempted the same on a different spot at his neck and ended up being injected with his venom, and the third missed altogether. "Oh boy," Shield said monotonously. "How will I ever recover?"

Edited by Shield

Yuki watched the witch speed straight past her and into the barbed-wire field that she was about to put herself through. Trying to beat Shield without the necessary healing to keep yourself alive was more suicidal than her punching one of the Nemean Lion's at level 11. That was in the past, though, and she hoped that Mari could forgive her being a reckless little [censored]. Battle focus taking on her expression now, she tightened the grip on her massive lance and rushed into the witch. The spear pierced through the witches side, only dealing a single point of damage once again. No bleed. How annoying.

"Of course I can't get the bleed to work when I need it to, stupid luck based mechanics. Why couldn't she just get them to work when she needed them to for once! "I hope that Shye is doing alright on her own. Are you sure she'll be okay Shield?

image.thumb.png.1454220d3ae7ec5d93153a1c4b8218a5.png

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 167/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 0/0/0/3] Yuki: 
720/720 | 61/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - [ENV - 18/4]
Elite Flying Monkey 2: 220/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 
Elite Flying Monkey 3: 121/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 
The Witch: 599/700 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 70

Edited by Zajcica

The redhead continued down the hall away from the sound of batting wings as quickly as she could. It was worrying to hear those deafening sounds coming towards her but if she kept moving away from them, it would be safe. Though, it would be best to send Shield a message to let him know that she could be in possible danger. The red head opened her menu and found Shield, opening their conversation window.

Hey Shield,

They're back in the halls. I'm going to keep moving around this time and looking for anything I could use to start off my alchemy shop. I'll make sure to message you if I teleport out for any reason.

Shye

With that sent, she headed into a random room, hoping to find anything. The library, how lucky! This wasz a great find. Bookshelves as far as the eye could see. Quickly shuffling down the rows proved useful on finding a vast alchemy section. She started grabbing every book that she could and shoved them into her inventory, along with materials on a nearby side table. All this knowledge was hers now.

@Shield

image.thumb.png.36438167387f30727ac40fd10650a7e7.png

LD: 14+3
Materials: 2

Edited by Shye

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] CDs [Parry - 0/3] [Vengeful Riposte - 0/3]

Action: Vengeful Riposte [-4 EN]

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 164/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 0/0/0/2] Yuki: 

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 202/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - [ENV - 18/3]
The Witch: 499/700 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 70

Elite Flying Monkey 1 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150012 results: MOB: 4+1=5 - Miss
Elite Flying Monkey 2 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150013 results: MOB: 3+1=4 - Miss
Elite Flying Monkey 3 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150014 results: MOB: 3+1=4 - Miss
Witch attack vs. Shield - ID# 150015 results: MOB: 5+1=6 -  Hit! 100/2-181=50 min dmg [THN - 99 dmg, Riposte - 100/2-70=1 dmg]

Shield heard the ping to his inventory and swiped down just long enough to check what was there. "She's okay so far," he said, closing his menu and lowering his stance, drawing out his sword in a defensive posture. "She's still got her crystal and is keeping a low profile. She'll TP out before she's in any actual danger." Overhead, the monkeys were still just as agitated as before, only now one of them was much worse for wear and another one was slowly being poisoned. The witch snapped her fingers and the monkeys dove at him, but as they drew closer, each veered off course and away.

"You see?" the witch said, her anger being replaced by cool superiority. "I've been busy training my minions. Chauncey was only the first stage of that process. These ones are smarter. They can spot a trap when it's set for them now." The witch began pacing, monologueing complete with recklessly turning her back to her opponents and gesturing enthusiastically. "I've been preparing for you all along, you upstart, because I knew someday you'd be back, and on that day, I would have the upper- YEEEEOOUCH!"

Shield had crept up behind her and put his face and his sword directly where she had been gesturing. Cardinal had seen the impact of her hand accidentally slapping his face and clipping his sword and registered it as an attack, which triggered all of his defensive damage. "Your intellect dizzies me. Surely you are the superior mind here. How EVER shall we prevail?"

Edited by Shield

The paladin reared back her lance once more, attempting to impale the witch with the spear end. The witch was paying more attention to the both of them now that Yuki had landed some good hits on her. She weaved away from the lance user, who lost her balance momentarily and stumbled forward. Pros and cons of heavy weapons: Pro, you deal more damage if you can wield it; con, it's [censored] heavy. Yuki stumbled a bit before catching herself from eating the witches dirty looking carpet rugs.

"Blah blah blah, lady could you shut up already and die." The pinkette spun around lifting her weapon once again. The system prevented her from using the lance in combat with two hands, which would be rather nice right now since her shield wasn't being used. She feels really off balance. "I need your quest item already, so fall to our blades!"

image.thumb.png.627d028ddb8c23efddc46339661efbc3.png

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1850/1850 | EN: 164/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4
[H: 0/0/0/4] Yuki: 

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 202/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 - [ENV - 18/3]

Edited by Zajcica

Shye continued to stuff any books that looked relevant to alchemy whatsoever into her inventory. They were all hers now! Screw this annoying witch for sending so many minions after her while she was vulnerable. The sound of wings grew stronger down the halls. She needed a place to hide this time, they were coming towards the library and they would easily overpower her with numbers.

Nothing to hide in or under she had to think quickly. Looking up, she noticed the bookcases were high enough to get her out of plain sight. Quickly, she stepped on a shelf and started climbing up the heavy wooden bookcase. Scaling the massive structure, she sat up on top of it as the monkeys came flooding in. Oh look, some alchemy potions were sitting up here too. Her's now!

image.thumb.png.35dcfbe9ae83924572124155ad27b559.png

LD: 13+3
Materials: 3

Edited by Shye

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+92 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] CDs [Parry - 1/3] [Vengeful Riposte - 1/3]

Action: None

[H:4/4/4/4] Shield: HP: 1755/1850 | EN: 165/176 | DMG: 2 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 181 | BH:92 | HB: 48 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18/4 [BRN 24/2]
[H: 0/0/0/2] Yuki: 720/720 | 61/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT 81 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 3| THN: 18 | BLD: 24

Elite Flying Monkey 1: 184/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 [ENV - 18/2]
Elite Flying Monkey 3: 121/220 | 90(45) | MIT: 35 [ENV - 18/4] 

• Potion of Fireball: MD 9 [120 AoE damage + Burn 24/2]
  • Poisoned Dagger: MD 10 [player is paralyzed for one turn + PSN 16/3]
  • Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Elite Flying Monkey 1 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150220 results: MOB: 1 - Miss
Elite Flying Monkey 2 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150221 results: MOB: 1 - Miss
Elite Flying Monkey 3 attack vs. Shield - ID# 150222 results: MOB: 9+1=10 - Hit! 90-181=45 min dmg
Witch attack vs. Shield - ID# 150223 results: MOB: 9 [Fireball] 120-181=50 min dmg
Witch Fireball vs. Yuki - ID# 150224 results: MOB: 1 -  Miss

Shield stood at the ready, watching as the now well trained monkeys whipped around his head, sizing him up. One at a time they made swipes at him, almost all of them missing, but for one monkey who cracked him over the head with its fist. It did very little actual harm, but it did leave the monkey with a new Envenom status effect. It wasn't a complete loss at least.

Turning to the witch, Shield noticed just in time to see a bottle with a flaming cloth splash down at his feet. His legs were engulfed in fire as the liquid inside burned hot, spreading a hateful, bitter smell as it burned. The attack's edge ended just before reaching Yuki, leaving her unharmed. Shield gave a heavy sigh. "Well, this isn't going smoothly," he said disappointingly.

"Haha! I have you no-"

"No, you don't," Shield groused at her. "You are a comic relief villain at best. Your attacks are weak. Even a lower tiered player could have handled this. It just would have taken longer."

Edited by Shield