[PP-10] <<Feeding your Friend>>

"Thanks, random old lady I met on the street!"

"Goodbye random old lady I met on the street!"

The young girl eagerly waved the gypsy goodbye as she set off into the floor ten caverns. "Alright, time to get me a mean-lookin' familiar!" she cackled, spinning around with the pouch in hand as she traversed down the rocky paths of the underground floor. Aha- yes. She was one step closer to having humanity on its knees! She could feel it now! World domination was only on the tips of her tiny, tiny, tiny fingertips! 

Kazookie scuffled across the rough terrain, eyes wide and open in search of anything to help her reach her goal of total destruction. Unfortunately, floor ten probably wasn't the most ideal place to look for a familiar, but there must be something here right? Right? Right?

"Here, here, little familiar- I just want to enslave you and have you help me fight other monsters and people~!" she cooed, looking left and right for anything that even seemed to move. 

"There!" she shrieked, pointing at something shiny behind a rock. The energetic child broke off into a sprint, leaping over the small rock in hopes of finding something worth being her partner-in-crime, but instead, she ran straight into some very hard meta- as metal should be.

"Oh," she wheezed, her body slumping over the metallic structure with a pained groan. "That hurt."

ID: 150330
LD: 18, Familiar found

Consumed: Ghost Treat

Spoiler

[STATS:]

LVL: 1 | HP: 20/20 | EN: 2/2 | 1 DMG | 1 PARA | 12 BLD | +6 LD

[INVENTORY:]

• RRE | Beginner's Rapier: 1 PARA, 12 BLD
  • PER | Gloves of Caerus: 3 LD

[BATTLE READY:]

• [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

[CONSUMED:]

Super Lucky Asian Cheetos: +3 LD

[SKILLS:]

NON COMBAT:

PASSIVE:

COMBAT:

• R1 First Aid

WEAPON SKILLS:

Edited by Kazookie

"HYAH!" The sound of steel clashing against steel boomed from behind the giant automaton spider. A low growl of anger came from where the sound originated as well. "Die you big meany!!!" The white haired rogue jumped on top of the spider and jammed her red crimson dagger into the spider's head. It barely did any damage at all. That was when she noticed the blonde laying on the ground next to the metallic beast.

"Oh, hey there. You look funny sitting on the floor in the middle of a fight. Stand up and help me kill this thing already." The Assassin took her dagger in two hands and jammed it into the spider once more. Sparks flew everywhere, but the damage was absolutely minimal for an enemy on this floor. The spider had gotten tired of being stabbed through. It shook the child loose from it's head. She fell onto the other girl with crash. "Oof-"

@Kazookie

Spoiler

General
Level: 4 | HP:  80/80 | Energy: 8/8

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 18

Skills
Dagger Rank I

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I
Kami Sori(Dagger): DMG III

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

Edited by Assassin

"Hey!"

Kazookie sprung up from her position and pointed at the girl accusingly. "You're the one that looks funny!" she fumed, her cheeks puffing up. "And stop hurting it! This thing is part of my plan for world domination! Plus you're not even chipping it!"

The blonde smirked and pointed at herself. "Let the real professional handle this. Trust me, I've handled many giant robot-spiders in my day, 'aight?" As graceful as a swan with a broken wing could be, the young girl abruptly latched herself on the mechanical robot like a koala to a tree- except maybe even cuter. What's not adorable about a crazed little girl with a pointy stick hugging a giant moving spider-robot?

The creature seemed dazed for a second, as if questioning whether a tiny child was really latched on to the back of his head like leech. Suddenly yet somehow not surprisingly, the top piece of the mechanical beast started to shift.

"Well this is new."

Almost like a chaotic merry-go-round, the upper portion of the machine spun in complete three-sixties, slowly at first, but it was clear that this thing intended to go faster. And faster it went. In less than a minute, the thing was spiraling and Kazookie was spiraling along with it like an uncontrollable top. After a few seconds, the human leech-koala and glowy machine thing were simply a blur.

ID: 150334
CD: 5, Fail

The Assassin watched the girl cling to the robot as if it was a pug puppy that wanted to lick her. That spider thingie definitely did not want to lick her. That was for sure. Rather, it decided to take her on a merry-go-round spin of fun. Only, if the merry-go-round itself had a jet engine taped to each one of the bars. Assassin laughed.

"What are you even doing? Hahaha! That thing is going to kill you if you act like a total dummy!" Assassin curled over on her back, laughing at the display of the other child being swung around viciously. She could only imagine how off balance the girl is going to be when she gets off that merry-go-round. "It will kill you if you don't do something! Do you even have a weapon to defend yourself?"

The spider, with no sense of where it even was at this moment, brought it's foot down over the girl. She rolled out of the way quickly sitting off to the side. "Whoa! That was close"

"Like I said-" she screamed, clinging to the robot even more, "I don't want to hurt it and I doubt-" Kazookie paused, yelping as the head increased in speed, "- that a pointy metal stick is going to do anything to this thing! Look at it, you buffoon!" 

As if sensing that this blonde gremlin wasn't going to get off anytime soon, the machine's legs began to stir once again. One by one, the mechanical being's legs latched on to the side of the cave wall-- all while its head was still spinning. 

"I think I'm going to be sick-"

And sure enough, it got worse. In just a few seconds, the thing was firmly latched to the ceiling of the cave. At this point, the only sounds echoing off the cave walls were the sounds of machine parts whirring and a child's uneven screams. Wasn't it music to one's ears?

ID: 150555
CD: 8, Fail

Finally able to settle down on her laughter, the Assassin pulled her dagger back out. The metallic spider had no intention of getting another prison shank from a child, so it started to climb the wall with her on it. Once it was the top, it only seemed to spin faster and faster. Like a parent obliging a child on a ride for it to go as fast as possible, and too fast was never fast enough.

Assassin lost it. She fell to her rear end again and dropped her weapon next to her, doing nothing but laughing as hard as she could. It would probably be reasonable to help anyone in this predicament at this point, but she was laughing way to hard to do anything other than lay on the floor and bust a gut.

"Stop! Stop! My stomach is starting to hurt, I can't take it. Ahahahaha!" She pleaded like someone was tickling her to death.

@Kazookie

Edited by Assassin

"Sh-shut up!" Kazookie fumed, watching as the girl doubled over, laughing her little butt off. "Do you want to try bull-riding a giant spider robot?"

"Ack! Why are you being so hard to work with, you stupid robot?!" she shrieked.

That just seemed to piss the robot off- which was honestly something Kazookie never thought she would see. Abruptly, the robot's head stopped, which sent the young girl hurtling towards the cave wall. 

The girl's body slammed against the hardened surface and she even let out a resounding "D'oh!" before she face planted into the ground. Not even a second passed by before she sprang back on to her tiny feet. "Sucks for you, robot! I can't feel pain!" she screeched, pointing at the mechanical machine with a smirk. The automatic guardian's body seemed to heave as if sighing before it crawled back on the cave floor. It was quite obvious that this thing was already done with these two 'kids'.

ID: 150556
CD: 7, Fail

"You might not be able to feel pain, but I thinks its damaging your pride for sure." The girl chuckled wiping a tear from her eye. She brandished her blade in it's underhanded grip again, readying to jump on the enemy with the speed of cheetah. She bounded through the cave floor and in front of the automatonic spider, raising her dagger to strike once more, but without the distraction of the other girl, she was slammed by one of the spiders appendages and knocked into a wall all the same as Kazookie. A sharp pain short down her back momentarily before she felt like she could move again.

"Ow... Oh- It's gone already." She mentioned standing back up from her crouched position. "Hey, crazy. I don't think it's gonna listen to you. If we don't do something it's going to kill us both. We might have to run, it doesn't look like you're equipped well enough to fight this thing. Do you even have a sword art yet?"

Edited by Assassin