[F16-PP] Slip and Slide Hazard Spaghetti

This Quest Here

A thickness hangs in the air with a sticky humidity from bubbling volcanic activity, the stink of sulfur ever present even when within an interior. Zugaikotsushima was rather devoid of movement, the primary occupants being NPC's with the occasional traveler. Which was expected given the floors count as most were not up to this level yet, excluding frontline fighters of course. A tavern rather bare of most which made locating the info broker who took shelter. "Argus" Raidou exclaimed as he approached the auburn haired gentleman, sliding the chair out with a scraping screech across the floor. "Raidou? its been some time, thought you were out of the game." he chuckles taking a swig from the purchased flask. Straight to the point, as it was always the standard ring around from these types. Raidou would like to forget he was one, a memory that troubled him still. "Your Rate, on these." Raidou remarked dropping a bag of carefully counted col upon the table and passing two slips of paper to him. unfolding them and checking them. "Easy enough, its a pleasure." as he passes two transposed folds to the red wanderer, before raking in the bag in front of him.

Raidou turns and begins to walk out of this makeshift shack standing in for an inn. "I am still buying if you are looking to sell." Argus shouts, to which Raidou ignores his attempts at an easy gain. What was in his book was no longer for sale. To the floor occupancy Raidou removes himself and finds an awaiting companion, a porcelain mask on her face. Tossing her a potion from his pocket as he approaches. "I found what I need, ready to head out?"

Raidou Pays 2000 Col to purchase Info on: Snake Out of Water, The Swashbuckling Buccaneer

Raidou Consumes: Mitigation +3 (T2/Potion), Overhealth +3 (T2/Food), Field Ration +1, Evasion +2 (Food), Accuracy +2 (Food)

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 45

HP: 900/900

En: 90/90

Weapon: The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Armor: Swordsman's Gauntlet [Heavy] (T2/Perfect): +54 Damage Mitigation

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 3

Battle Healing: Rank 4

Parry: Obtained [Vengeful Riposte]

Fighting Spirit: Obtained

Fishing: Obtained

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM)

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready Inventory:

5*Damage +3

5*Mass Heal Crystals

1*Hypnosis 2 (Masterpiece)

1*Misperception

Edited by Raidou

When outside the safe zone, the Fox moved her mask from it position on her face and took a deep breath. It was difficult enough to breathe through porcelain mask, let alone a boggy swamp. She gasped for air momentarily, as hard as it was. "Oi, why are you bringing me to such an awful bog of a floor. This [censored] sucks." She said catching the vial of red liquid and following behind the red cloaked tank. She chugged down the potion that she was pretty sure was laced with volcanic ash and sand, choking it down as quickly as possible. "Goddammit that stuff is disgusting. Can't you find anything to mask its taste? Yeah, I'm ready, lets get this [censored] over with. What the hell are we doing? Killing something? Please tell me I can let my frustration out on something."

The Fox was already annoyed and she had only been on this floor for a collective ten minutes. "The experience for this quest will be good I hope."

Spoiler

General
Level: 13 | HP:  260/260 | Energy: 26/26

Stats
DMG: 9+3 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 3 | LD: 3

Skills
THBA Rank III

Equipment(In use)
Obsidian Scythe: DMG III
Fox Totem: LD III
Kitsune Mask: ACC III

Equipment(Standby)
Kitsu-mono: EVA I; Rec: II

Consumables:
(3x)Starter Potions
Hazelnut Cookie Rounds - LD II < Using
Extracted Perfume - Pheromones < Using
Familiar Sight < Using

Consumes: +3 Damage Potion

NIGHT swore she wouldn't have Yuki tag along on another serpent-riddled quest. The poor thing was nearly eaten alive, for Cardinal's sake. After the last time they'd arrived on Floor 16, giving her friend another shock of her life was the last thing she'd wanted to do.

But like, the allure of consumables was just too much, man.

"Look, all I'm asking--" the player mentioned, shoveling aside another break of the flora around her. "Is for you to just stand around, close your eyes for a bit, and then open them when I tell you to. No fighting. You don't even have to look at the boss if you don't want to."

She'd dragged her paladin through the gross swamp once again, half-way through tracking down Hebishinu's lair once more. A new day meant the field boss was available for hunting again, the monster being on a decently short respawn timer. Jack's Executioner was making quick work of the plants around her, an ideal chopper for getting rid of flimsy obstacles. NIGHT wanted to practice with the blade more before she committed herself back to its use. What better way to test its mettle again than to set it up against the same boss it'd failed to spur at the last time?

@Zajcica

Spoiler

NIGHT
 | HP: 990/990 | EN: 96/96
 | ACC: 3 (1, +2) | DMG: 22 (16, +3+2+1*) | EVA: 2 (0, +2) | MIT: 6 (36, -20-10)** | LD: 9 (6, +3)
| RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
 | Stealth Detection: 3
* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.

[Skills]
 | 
Mod Count: 4/5

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

• Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Blight I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Cursed | This item cannot be traded to another player or leave the player's inventory. If two players are married with a Cursed item in their shared inventory, either player may access the item. This item automatically adjusts its Tier to the player it's equipped to. ]
  • Basilisk's Bane
    -- [ Taunt I | +1 Hate generated. ]
    -- [ Recovery I | Regenerate 2 EN on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]
    -- [ Paralytic Immunity | Immune to Paralysis. ]
  • Maneki-Neko Figurine
    -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]

-[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Strength (1) -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E2] Precision+ (1) -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC. ]
  • [T1E2] Speed+ (1) -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA. ]
  • [T1E2] Imagine If Azrael Was A Hot Dog (1) -- [ Protein II | +2 DMG, -20 MIT. ]
  • [T1E3] Lemon Berry Palmiers (1) -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]
  • [T2E1] Marche Funèbre (1) | [ref] -- [ Lullaby I | Instant | -1 EVA to one enemy for one battle. ]
  • [T2E2] Der Flohwalzer (1) | [ref] -- [ Hypnosis II | -2 ACC to one enemy for one battle. ]

[Misc]

• -- [ Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots ]
    -- [ Well Rested | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. ]
    -- [ Col Stash | +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Relaxed | Increases out of combat health regeneration by (5 * Tier) per post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat. ]
    -- [ Squeaky Clean | In a thread, -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player. ]
    -- [ Filling | In a thread, +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps. ]

The paladin dipped through trees and boggy swamps following behind the crusader she normally quested with again. Why did she have to bring her back through this quest again? She was promised no more snakes.

"I know, I know. It's not like me to cower like this, but snakes... I'll do it for you Night. I know this consumable thingie is important to you. In return, you should help me grind the Witch's consumable. That's one that I need often for gear identification." The paladin dreaded every single step of walking closer to this stupid snake, but she wouldn't hide from it. She would do her best to tank it as she needed to for her friend.

"Like I said when you one-shot the Sando Satsu, I won't back down from a fight. I'm here with you until the end, alright? Don't think a silly little fear of snakes is going to me in to the point where I can't do my job. Just know that you are the ONLY person I will do this for. Don't tell anyone else."

Spoiler

General
Level: 38 | HP:  820/820 | Energy: 76/76 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36

Skills
R2 OHAS, R5 Heavy Armor, R2 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics; Stonewall

Housing Buffs
Rested; Filling; Tasty; Angler; Hardworking

Equipment(In use)
Charlemagne(Heavy Armor): HM I, Thorns II
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC III
Trap of Argalia(OHAS): DMG I; BLD I

Equipment(Standby)
Revenant(Shield): Taunt I; Rec II

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)

Edited by Zajcica

Raidou left her to her frustration, as was the issue with floors environment changing you were bound to find some that were undesirable. "Unimportant" Raidou remarked to the taste of the damage potion, allowing Fuyuko to gag before finishing answering the query "Giant Serpent, takes to hiding after discovery. Thick coating negates damage until broken. Stick to weaker attacks until its dispersed. The hide is tough, that is to help you breakthrough." he explained scrolling through the page and shifting his inventory about as he slides a couple of items into prepped slots for use in combat, rigging the odds before they become relevant. Adjusting his robe slacker to allow air through, helping to relinquish some of the stuck humidity via the current. Removing the glasses that had taken to fogging up and wiping them on his upper arm to wax off the obscurity, before moving toward the exit of the settlement. 

Fox folded her arms dismissively. Sometimes punching people over the head was good for them- Or well, good for Fox when she was the one punching, but she was able to contain her frustrations enough to move past it.

Snakes? Snakes were disgusting. Weaker attacks to break the shell of the creature and then barraging it's weak points with everything you had. Sounded good, too bad her favorite danger boy wasn't here. He would have fun putting on a show for the serpent. A giggle crossed her lips as she thought about it.

"Too bad the thick-skulled baker isn't here. The idiot would have fun beating the [censored] out of something like this boss." Her concerns weren't exactly sincere. They could always comeback later and do it with him when he wanted to. The dumbass would probably try to solo the thing and get eaten. He's the only other member of the assault division in Firm Anima, so if he died who else would she mock?

@Raidou @NIGHT

Edited by Megitsune

"From Witch of the West?" Her eyes were torn from the ferns around her as she'd picked up on Yuki mentioning the quest. NIGHT wouldn't forget such an interested premise based on the popular musical. She'd even wondered what might be back at the boss' tower, having not taken the chance to inspect its interior during her sole fight experience. Any excuse to return was welcome. "Sure. Sounds like a good exchange. And the monkeys would be taken care of way easily."

On the other hand, her curiosity was peaked when her paladin mentioned the green elixir's use in exchange for their identifications. "I might have to revisit that quest myself, now that you'd mentioned it... You're handing it to a merchant, right? --But priority's on you to receive it, of course, for as much as you'd need it." NIGHT resumed cutting her way over towards Hebishinu's residence, keeping an eye out for any signs of her sword billowing smoke once again. She wouldn't want the jungle to catch fire, no matter how much she hated the environment here.

@Zajcica

Yuki nodded at Night's question. The item gained from Witch of the West was a useful one for Merchants especially. "Yeah, I'm going to be giving the item to a merchant to drink in conjunction for identifying my equipment. It will increase the odds of finding unique items for a single batch. I need to get an armor or shield that has one of the elemental auras or thorns on it. It's crucial to the build that I'm trying to put together."

Dreading every single step was no way to prepare yourself for battle, but Yuki couldn't help but feel pressured as the neared ever closer to the slithering demon they were intending to fight. If she gotten eaten again, she would cry for days. "Where is this stupid boss already? Can we just get it over with? I don't want to go anywhere near it in the first place, so hopefully you can off it quickly.

A pivot with quickened steps Raidou begins to extract himself from the settlement "Gaius is busy, he needs more work before I would bring him to such an affair." Raidou remarks firmly in a dismissal of the principle, The reason for being here had been dispersed causing him to expeditiously retreat. Into the thick bog of stagnant water, his feet sliding into the water causing it to splash about as he made no effort to conceal his presence. A look to his map showed a closing gap to the region at which the serpent was surely laying in wait for a trespasser. Adjusting his glasses for a moment, within the zone at which the snake was concealed Raidou begins to allow his vision to trail about scanning the environment as carefully as he could. A slight hiss he just barely picks up confirms its presence, Raidou shifts quickly but does not spot that which had found a new meal.

Megitsune, still a pouty little whiner behind her guild leader, crossed her arms and kept an eye out for anything slithering. Snakes were disgusting and she would destroy it the moment that she found it. "Gaius is a much more respectable person after getting to see him fight. Once you get over the fact that he has to do his little dance number just to do damage to anything."

Having her mask off too much could be bad, so the girl moved it back over her face. Closing her eyes momentarily, she listed for anything out of the ordinary.

Hiss~

The Fox drew her weapon instantly and turned behind them. "Behind! It's trying to sneak up on us!" She called out. The moment she spoke, the snake lashed out and tried to eat her. She caught it's mouth with her weapon and deflected the massive serpent to the side, repositioning herself behind Raidou.

image.thumb.png.4b0212955bb59619dd2e8d6cfc2085b9.png

Edited by Megitsune

"Ah, I'll take it down quick." Her words of reassurance, once she'd torn apart the last of the clutter in the duo's way. There, by the water's edge -- Hebishinu's form was clearly visible, a thick trail of dark green against the brown of the soil, though the snake's head was nowhere to be seen from their angle. To the warrior, that meant that they could launch a sneak attack if they'd so wished. Good.

NIGHT set her blade into the mud, fishing out her crystals from her pockets. "You stay back," she warned her friend. "Watch my sword for me." Her instruction was partially a joke -- Jack's Executioner would be at her beck and call if the hunter so wished it. The moment combat started, it would only vanish from the paladin's view.

Two clicks of the recording devices in her hand, and the piano pieces began to play. NIGHT let them fall to the ground, rooted fast to the muck beneath her, before she darted forth with a mission -- to wrangle the beast into submission.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

NIGHT uses the following:
- [T2E1] Marche Funèbre (1) | [ref] -- [ Lullaby I | Instant | -1 EVA to one enemy for one battle. ]
- [T2E2] Der Flohwalzer (1) | [ref] -- [ Hypnosis II | -2 ACC to one enemy for one battle. ]

Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | ACC: 0 (2, -2) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 (0, -1) | MIT: 100 | SAFEGUARD: 2

[0] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 96/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | LD: 9 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT

Seeing the thing that nearly swallowed her for the second time was not pleasant at all. The paladin recoiled nearly instantly. A sound of distress uttered from her lips. As Night jumped into combat, Yuki couldn't help but follow her in. She could stay here and just not do anything. The onlt reason that Yuki was here was to be an extra collection of the quest item. No. There was no way she was going to take the chance that her friend get swallowed. If Night was to get eaten by this thing, she would have no way to help her. Yuki would gladly put herself in danger again to ensure her safety.

"Screw you you dumb snake! I'm back for revenge!" Her tone was no where near believable, and she was so scared that she actually lost track of the Hebi as she swung her lance in its direction. Something about snakes now made it impossible for her to take the fight as seriously as possible. She hid behind her shield like a scared little girl.

image.thumb.png.3ed122b863671a91f8defc98b8bcc159.png

Edited by Zajcica

Megitsune spots the creature, as he palms a crystal in his hand getting ready to perform the set up a pair of girls shuffle in seemingly out of nowhere. A raven haired girl rushes forward as the serpent spots Megitsune, before starting two debuff crystals in each hand. They fall to the water shortly after as they take on color with the sound of a piano. At her side a girl with pink hair shouts a statement with a quivered finger pointed at the massive black cable. Raidou smiles and releases the crystal in his pocket, for once someone appeared to be as prepared as he had always hoped to be. Ripping his blade from its sheathe, a sudden pulse of silver energy paints upon it. "Guess we're not alone, Fox." he shouts, drawing attention to the second pair as a call to action the Firm Anima's sword. Slamming his broadsword down the length of the creature, a viscous gel is shaved up as it travels. It hisses at the red swordsman, who shifts quickly with a twirl of his sword entering a defensive posture. "Come on then, try me." Raidou barks as his cloak begins to fume a dark red smoke as his fighting spirit takes hold.

ID# 151373 results: Battle: 7+2+1=10, Loot: 17+5=22, Hit dealing 1 damage which is negated by safeguard!

Players:

[3] Raidou | HP: 1035/1035 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 84 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 2 | BH: 41 | V.O 1 | TAUNT | PARA 1 | Parry [0/2] | Conc [0/3]
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 26/26 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 3 | LD: +3
[0] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 96/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | REC.: 2 | BRN: 24 | BLGT: 24 | LD: 9 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[1] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 76/76 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | DoT Res.: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thrns: 36 | ACC: 3

Mobs:
Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | ACC: 0 (2, -2) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 (0, -1) | MIT: 100 | Safeguard [1/2]

Edited by Raidou

The Megitsune scoffed at the new arrivals. Actually one was recognizable. The pink haired girl had visited her shop once before. She moved close to Raidou, looking at the other group through her mask, she talked quiet enough for only Raidou to hear her. "Oi, the pink one's name is Yuki. She's been to my shop and runs a restaurant just outside of Coral. I don't know what her build is, but she seems like a tank based on the items she brought me."

With that out of the way, the fox readied her weapon, the giant tooth of a scythe was more terrifying than the snake's maw in her own opinion. Seeing as how neither Raidou's attacks went through, she decided not to use a sword art until its hp started to drop. The tooth cut into the slithery acid it was using to protect itself, though it didn't seem to break it's safe guard at all.

image.thumb.png.c063f59b504dce3be8b3d6ab19904bd3.png

Players:

[3] Raidou | HP: 1035/1035 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 84 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 2 | BH: 41 | V.O 1 | TAUNT | PARA 1 | Parry [0/2] | Conc [0/3]
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 24/26 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 3 | LD: +3
[0] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 96/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | REC.: 2 | BRN: 24 | BLGT: 24 | LD: 9 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[1] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 76/76 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | DoT Res.: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thrns: 36

Mobs:
Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | ACC: 0 (2, -2) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 (0, -1) | MIT: 100 | Safeguard [1/2]

One leap onto the unsuspecting Hebishinu's back -- but the serpent didn't seem too fussed about NIGHT's sudden assault. The snake's skin was slippery, coated with a film of goo that the woman had completely forgotten about, without the warning from a lack of light that might've been caught upon its scales. NIGHT growled and continued to hang on for her dear life, summoning her blade in one hand and digging it into Hebishinu's sides.

For some reason, it was enough to shatter the boss' safeguard effect. Something wasn't right -- she turned to look back at where Yuki was standing, and by her gauge the paladin was a good distance away from hitting range. Was Hebishinu preoccupied with something else?

NIGHT went without the grip on her sword as the serpent reared upwards all of a sudden, letting out a rattling hiss and thrusting itself forward. With her free hand, she held on tight to the monster, catching a glimpse of red and pink among the dull swamp hues as the world spiralled around her.

Was someone else after this mark too?

Spoiler

ID: 151689 | MD: 5 (10, -5) | CD: 8
Hebishinu attacks Raidou!
140 + 2 = 142 DMG | 142 - 84 = 58 DMG
> Raidou is paralyzed! He may be unable to move!

ID: 151690 | BD: 10 (6, +3 +1) | LD: 21 (12, +9)
Basic Attack vs Hebishinu.
> Damage from the attack has been negated by Safeguard. (-1)
> Hebishinu's Safeguard has been destroyed!

Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 | BD10: TOXICVENOM/PARALYZE | SAFEGUARD [0/2]

[2] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 95 (-1)/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[1] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 74/76 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25%
[3] Raidou | HP: 977/1035 (-58) | EN: 89/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5 | PARALYZED
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 24/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

Watching Night crawl on the snake's back like it was a horse was comical enough for one day, though even still Yuki couldn't find the will to smile, not around this stupid thing. It reached down to it's other side and attacked something completely different from the other two. No, she was sure that the snake should have attacked her. Even if she misses her attacks, she continues to gain hate. Adjusting her position, she could see that now paralyzed individual. Someone she had never met before with that shop owner up the hill from her house. Interesting.

"Oi! I am you're enemy stupid! You're going to focus on me!" With a growl of strength, the girl forced her spear through the Hebi's scales. She didn't like the idea of being hit with Para again, but she wasn't going to let the boy fall victim to the snake's venom. It instantly turned to her and hissed. He should be safe for another attack while he works off the paralysis. "U-Uh... Y-You gonna do something about it stupid?!"

image.thumb.png.edc0a0c8fb56435e634ce57ba74b97a5.png

Hebishinu | HP: 599/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 

[2] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 95/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[3] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 74/76 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25%
[3] Raidou | HP: 977/1035 | EN: 89/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5 | PARALYZED
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 24/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

A changed glance to Megitsune after a word causes him to seek out to who she was speaking of, the pink haired girl was Yuki? Finally, a face to the name but the distraction proves to be a detriment. The info broker had neglected the inclusion that the serpent could apply paralyze. Such was the fleeting fancy of such information. You only obtain the specifics on what had transpired, which means more than likely they had not experienced the fact it could do such a thing. Raidou feels the fang tear along his frame with a rather precise strike from the beast, to which most of the brunt of the blow is rebuked as he raises a sheltered left arm. An attempt at rebuttal finds his joints locked in place, a struggled movement allows little more than him changing to simply defend as he fights against the status's hold on him. Move Damn it. The thought races through his head, peeling his sword up to the best of his ability. A massive toothed maw busting the silence with an aggressive hiss before a raven haired girl wraps around the beast and slams a two handed blade into the creature causing the defensive coating to shatter and provides him with the second he needs to enter his parrying stance. As soon as his movement flows back into him a barked word from Yuki as she takes up arms, but the stammer in her words proved that she was not comfortable but was standing strong despite the fact.

Raidou is paralyzed! recovers 41 from Battle Healing

Spoiler

Hebishinu | HP: 599/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 | BD10: TOXICVENOM/PARALYZE | SAFEGUARD [0/2]

[2] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 95/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[3] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 74/76 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25% | ACC: 3
[3] Raidou | HP: 1018/1035 | EN: 90/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 24/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

Edited by Raidou

Her guild leader was paralyzed and now the friend of Yuki's was riding the snake like a goddamn horse. [censored] was going to start hitting the fan really quick. At least now it's defenses were down and she was able to make her next attack with some force behind it. The black blade lit up white, signifying the use of her strongest sword art yet. Her foot work was messy on the mud of the swamp, but she still approached the overgrown serpent. Swinging her blade in an upward motion, she attempted to slice the enemy in half. It moved out of the way much more quickly than she expect and used it's tail to knock her off her feet. The Fox fell into the mud on her back and groaned.

"I am going to murder you." Were the only words that came through the porcelain white mask she was wearing.

image.thumb.png.7f016e5290181eeeaa9dfd72d64a6c28.png

Hebishinu | HP: 599/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 | BD10: TOXICVENOM/PARALYZE | SAFEGUARD [0/2]

[2] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 95/96 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[3] Yuki | HP: 860/860 | EN: 74/76 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25% | ACC: 3
[3] Raidou | HP: 1018/1035 | EN: 90/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 22/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

Edited by Megitsune

-- If they were, they sure weren't doing much of anything at the moment, were they?

As Hebishinu slowed to whirl around the party, attempting to encircle and trap the players in an arena of itself, NIGHT continued trying to heave herself forward, stuck being pinned to the serpent's slicked back. Now down to a crawl and unable to go no further, the rider decided to push herself upwards, trying to grab a firm grip upon the snake's surface. No more safeguard meant a lot more friction between her shoes and Hebishinu -- a welcome revelation to NIGHT, right as she'd summoned her blade into her hands again.

She shifted herself backwards a little, right as her target began to rear its head backwards, sparring with Yuki with a bone-chilling hiss. A running start, and then a jump to the best of her abilities -- right as the snake sunk its teeth into her friend, NIGHT let loose her Executioner's fury, releasing a death-sentencing smear alongside a rupture to the back of its skull. The strike forced Hebishinu to loosen its grip upon its suspected meal, head whipped around to look for its attacker in a frenzy.

With her attack, NIGHT landed upon the dirt, her sword nowhere in sight. As the snake turned, her blade could be seen stuck to the side of its neck, a growing smoke rising from its point of impact.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 151857 | MD: 6 (5, +1)
Hebishinu attacks Zajcica!
140 - 104 = 36 DMG
> Hebishinu suffers from Thorns! (-36 HP)

ID: 151763 | BD: 14 (10, +3 +1) | LD: 20 (11, +9)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Hebishinu.
22 + 2 = 24 DMG | 24 * 13 = 312 DMG | 312 - 100 = 212 DMG
> Hebishinu is set ablaze! (-24 HP)
> Hebishinu is overcome with a sickness... (-24 HP)

Hebishinu | HP: 303/600 (-212-24-24-36) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 | BD10: TOXIC/PARALYZE | BURNING (24) [1/2] | BLIGHTED (24) [1/2]

[5] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 88/96 (+1, -9) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[3] Zajcica | HP: 824/860 (-36) | EN: 74/76 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25%
[3] Raidou | HP: 1035/1035 | EN: 90/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 22/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

Slipping through the mud surround the paladin, she can feel a riposte of an attack growing in hands. It would be a defining strike, she could feel it in her gut. The snake Reached past her arm, biting down on the large digit and inflicting barely any damage on her. How cute, it thought it could do anything other than tickle her. A little more confidence in her demeanor, she readied her spear and tried to stab the creature through the eye but it was already well out of her reach. A great opportunity missed.

Gritting her teeth and doing her best to get over it, the paladin readied for the snakes next attack, only to see Night land another critical attack. Damn this woman was keeping up with her hate too much. If only Yuki had an actual chance to hit the damn thing. "I'm not finished with you Hebi!"

image.thumb.png.6a100de8a91c3f5533d23f65dda9b372.png

Hebishinu | HP: 303/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 100 | BD10: TOXIC/PARALYZE | BURNING (24) [1/2] | BLIGHTED (24) [1/2]

[5] NIGHT | HP: 990/990 | EN: 88/96 (+1, -9) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 22 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | LD: 9 | RECOVERY: 2 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARA IMMUNE | TAUNT
[4] Zajcica | HP: 824/860 | EN: 72/76 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 104 | THORNS: 36 | DoT Resist: 25%+25%
[3] Raidou | HP: 1035/1035 | EN: 90/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 4 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 84 | BH: 41 | VAMP-O: 1 | TAUNT | PARA | LD: 5
[0] Megitsune | HP: 260/260 | EN: 22/26 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3

Edited by Zajcica